Is It True? II
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Carlos LaRosa

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dave tries to capitalize on some word of mouth advertising. Lisa continues blowing hot and cold, but other possibilities become more apparent.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

While my classes weren't actually easy, I'd never had too much difficulty with my school work. For some reason, I always worked diligently on my studies. I read ahead for each subject, and always tried to avoid those frantic times when a paper was coming due, or a big test loomed. I usually turned in any papers I'd written well ahead of the deadline.

Unlike me, Kathryn liked to procrastinate and dither. She usually started studying the night before a big test. She never finished any papers she needed to write before the actual due date. She lived on the edge, playing some form of Russian roulette, or at least a game of 'chicken'. This might have worked for her back in high school in Texas, but it wasn't working for her at all here at Middlebury. She was a super intelligent person, but lacked organization skills, as well as strong self discipline.

Ginny was much like me, disciplined and organized. While she wasn't quite as bright as Kathryn, she made up for that lack with her high state of diligence and her exceptional work ethic.

Cynthia worked hard as well, and her Energizer Bunny nervous system let her thrive on about four or five hours of sleep a night. Of the four of us though, Cynthia was the one who might need some help with her academics. She admitted to all of us that she had simply coasted all through high school, partying with her friends, and doing just enough to get by. She also had some serious gaps in her educational foundation, and was a slow reader as well.

The four of us had formed a study group, early on, and met either in the campus library, or at the dining commons in Proctor Hall. We decided to try to meet daily, for at least two hours every week day, with provisional times set aside for strictly voluntary studying time for the weekend.

As the months passed, we all settled into a comfortable studying routine. Slowly, Kathryn started coming over to our way of thinking about course preparedness. By late November, it was too cold outside for any of us to want to spend much time outdoors.

"Dave, how come you don't say too much about Lisa now? Are you two still together?"

Cynthia and I were in the library on a cold Saturday morning, reading ahead, and keeping ourselves warm.

"There isn't much for me to say. She's in school back home, and I'm here in Vermont. I miss her, but we're not in a good place with our relationship right now. Distance is a real killer for a couple's closeness."

"You didn't really answer what I asked."

"We're still in love, that hasn't changed. We're also obviously not together, since I won't see her before I go home over winter break next month."

"I know you're being faithful, but is she?"

"We don't discuss those kinds of things. When we're together, we're together. When we aren't, we pretty much leave that up to each other to decide. I haven't wanted to be out dating."

"How come we never talked about this before? I haven't made any moves on you, because I thought you were in a committed relationship. What you just described to me doesn't sound like you're in one."

"I'm in a committed relationship, and so is Lisa. We love each other. That doesn't mean she doesn't get to decide whether we're exclusive or not. If we aren't, she knows I won't ever ask her any questions about it."

"Are you some kind of ostrich then? Hide your head in the sand so you can't tell what's going on?"

"I can't explain it well to you. I never have been able to explain the relationship Lisa and I have. We love each other, we've had these incredible moments of the purest, most passionate kind of intimacy together. When I'm inside her, my heart beats with a perfect rhythm. I look at her when this happens, and my entire life seems totally perfect. I can shut everything else out, and just concentrate on how perfect these few precious moments are for me."

"Fuck, you've really got it bad for this girl! Is it so different from when you're with other girls? You have been with other girls, right?"

"Lisa was my first, and my best, hands down. I've gone with other girls, and really enjoyed myself when I did, but I measure all of them against Lisa, and no one has yet come close."

"Is she some kind of genius in the kip then? Does she have some advanced technique that only she knows about?"

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't. She's been with other guys, but no one has been as crazy about her as I am. We aren't close all the time. In fact, we fight with each other over ninety percent of the time. Sometimes, we won't even talk to each other for months at a time. When we do manage to come together though, no matter what kept us apart, the sex is always the same. Perfect and complete. We love each other, and it is enough to make up for all the fighting, bickering, and anger we bring to each other."

"You don't get angry when she sleeps with other guys?"

"I didn't say that. I love her. Of course I get mad when she fucks another guy. She gets just as upset when she finds out I fucked another girl. We get over it, then we fuck each other. After we've been together again, those other guys don't seem important. What I love about her is what happens when we aren't fighting, when she brings me to the place where everything comes together for me again."

"Fuck! I really need to get laid soon. You should give a girl a break, Dave. Take pity on me, take me somewhere and put out this fire you started in my itsy bitsy tiny little pussy."

I was pretty horny too. Just thinking about Lisa the way I had been was enough to set me right on the edge. Both my roommates were gone for the weekend. It wouldn't be a problem getting Cynthia into my room. Guys did it all the time. John had brought several girls up to the room already. It wasn't hard to do. Mostly, I didn't want to spoil the friendships I'd made with the other two girls. How would they react when they found out I'd had a short fling with Cynthia? They thought Lisa and I were in an exclusive relationship. I knew I'd deliberately made it sound like we were.

"What about Ginny and Kathryn? They'll get upset if they find out I'm cheating on Lisa with you."

"Ginny wouldn't care. She'd just be jealous because I got to you before she could. Kathryn might get upset, but you can just explain that you and Lisa have an open relationship agreement. Some couples do that if they are going to be separated for long periods."

"As a matter of fact, I did tell Lisa that I'd be doing a lot of dating all through college. She probably thinks I've already got a new girlfriend. Fuck it, let's go!"

It felt right to me to do this with Cynthia. We were friends, we both were horny, and it had been a very long time going without for me. I felt ready, and I didn't feel any sense of guilt for what I'd just decided.

Except for two trips we made to Proctor dining commons, Saturday night for dinner, and Sunday, in the afternoon, for a late lunch, Cynthia and I spent the next thirty six hours in my bed, fucking up a storm. She had exaggerated when she spoke of her itsy bitsy tiny little pussy, but it was certainly tight enough to provide all the friction I'd ever need. I came in her mouth, pussy, and ass. Tapping that ass was a first for me, but it sure wouldn't be the last time I did that. I was right in the middle of taking her in the ass, for the fourth time Sunday evening, when Terry Gilchrist walked through the door.

"Jesus, Dave, don't stop just yet, I'm almost there, and it's a big one too." I had paused as soon as I heard the front door open.

"Hi Terry, can I trouble you to give us another ten minutes, please?"

When I said that, Cynthia became aware that one of my roommates had returned. I don't know what I thought she might do, but what she did was just put her head down further and raised her ass up as high as she could.

"Fuck my ass, Dave, I really need it."

Terry left and I went right back to pounding away in her ass. She was right, it was a big one. Her yelling and screaming for this one was probably heard all through the dorm. Her excitement, and the way she clamped down hard on my cock, were all it took for me, as I forced out a miniscule amount of my now fully depleted spend in her.

We both got up, showered, got dressed, and went out to get something to eat. I was starving, and Cynthia managed to put away a lot more that you'd expect from such a tiny body. I dropped her off at her dorm and hurried back to my room. I tried to apologize to Terry when I got back, but he just waved me off.

"Looks like someone had a great time. Smells like it too. Can we open a couple windows to get some of that smell out of here?"

"I wasn't expecting either of you back until much later tonight. What happened?"

"Big fight with my stepfather, took the earlier train. I don't know how my mother and sister stand living with him. He's such a douche. I'm real glad I don't have to put up with any of his crap."

"I never knew you had a sister, how old is she?"

"Seventeen, but don't get too excited about her. She weighs more than me, and she's only five one."

"What's her name?"

"June, but I really don't think she's your type, Dave."

"I have a type now?"

"That girl you just had up here, she would be June's type too. Understand what I meant now?"

I just laughed. Terry had been blushing a deep crimson color, as soon as I'd walked into our dorm room. I'd kept him talking to see if the color would get darker, or if it would begin to fade away. It stayed the same the whole time we were talking.

"Do you have a type, Terry?"

"Only one, drunk and willing."

"Remind me to never to have any drinks with you."

"Funny. I meant female, drunk and willing."

"You still have some time to go eat if you're hungry. Cynthia and I just had the Salisbury steak, it was very tasty."

"That's her name, Cynthia? Not Cindy?"

"She hates Cindy."

"I have her in both my French classes. I've heard people call her Cindy sometimes."

"Those are probably people who don't know her well. Her friends all call her Cynthia, and that's what she prefers."

"It sounded like the two of you were close friends. Were you really porking her in the ass?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.