Is It True? II
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Carlos LaRosa

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dave tries to capitalize on some word of mouth advertising. Lisa continues blowing hot and cold, but other possibilities become more apparent.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

I had my seventeenth birthday, just three days before the start of my senior year of high school. We had a quiet celebration, just my parents and me, with a birthday cake my mom had made. I was spending my free time, which I had a lot of, getting my head ready for the new school year.

I was hoping that my senior year would be a vast improvement over my junior year. If I could just manage to keep from having any girl troubles, I'd be more than satisfied that I'd succeeded.

I had decided that I'd treat everyone in an equally friendly way, but I wouldn't agree to dating anyone, or make any attempt to put myself into a sexual situation. I could be had, if some girl chose to be aggressive, but I wouldn't make any attempts to seduce anyone. I was willing, under the right circumstances, to lend myself to some strictly recreational sex, but I wouldn't, under any circumstances, put myself out there, or advertise my willingness to have sex.

Under those strict guidelines, I was fairly certain that I wasn't likely to be receiving any offers for intercourse.

I was in four different classes with Lisa this semester. I felt like the Gods were laughing at me. We also had the same lunch period together. I had seventh period gym, because I was on the varsity wrestling team, so I knew I wouldn't have Lisa in that class. Lisa had Calculus sixth period, and I was taking Algebra II. Thankfully, we also had different homerooms.

I also had two classes with Paula and Barbara, but Lisa was in those classes as well, so it didn't add to my discomfort level that much.

For my first week back, things were turning out pretty much like I'd hoped they would. I was polite to everyone I saw, nodding if they did, saying hi if they said hello to me. I'd even had short conversations with Lisa, Nora, Paula and Lana. Barbara and I hadn't spoken yet, or acknowledged each other in any way. I was happy that this was the case.

It was during the second week of school when all my plans started to unravel. I was eating my lunch in the cafeteria when Paula came to my table and sat down.

"Dave, do you want to take me to the movies this Saturday? My cousin will be working, so we can go to her apartment afterwards."

"Sorry, Paula, but I'm not doing any dating this year at all."

I thought I'd attack this situation head on, right from the start. I did wish it had been somewhere a little more private than the school cafeteria, during my lunch period.

"Really? You aren't going to go out with anyone, for the whole year?"

She sounded absolutely shocked that I'd be willing to forego that much of my senior year's social life. The last year of high school was usually the ultimate party year for most school kids.

"I'm trying out this new plan I came up with. I have this theory that my not dating will cut way down on all that drama that surrounded me last year."

Lisa had been sitting at the next table over, and I'd noticed her leaning closer to our table, probably so she could better hear what was being discussed. It didn't matter if she heard now or later, because I knew that people would soon be talking about what had just been said.

Lisa called me at home around five that afternoon.

"Were you just blowing her off, or did you really mean what you told her?"

"Hello, Lisa, how are you?"

"Well?"

"I was telling her the truth."

"Really? You won't be dating this whole year?"

"That's my plan. No dating, no problems."

"I'll bet you don't last until October."

"We'll see."

"Did you swear off sex and making out too?"

"Not specifically, but usually one requires the other. I'm not expecting to be offered very much action this school year."

"I guess not. Too bad too, because I was really looking forward to giving you a lot of action this year." She laughed and hung up the phone before I could make any reply.

September turned to October without me having had much interest shown me by anyone new. Paula still came to talk to me sometimes at lunch, and Lisa called me every few days, saying she just wanted to keep in touch with me. I knew she was dating several different people, from things she let drop when we spoke, but I never questioned her about anything personal like that.

On October seventeenth, Lana Driscoll said the magic words and ended up getting laid in her bedroom for three solid hours. Paula came home towards the end of it and I felt I owed her an explanation about why I was there with Lana, after having turned her down over a month earlier.

"Paula, I told you I wasn't doing any dating this school year, and I'm still not. Lana talked to me at school today, and she said your parents were off visiting your sick grandmother for the next few days. Then, out of the blue, she asked me to come home with her, after school, and give her a repeat of what we did the last time I was here. I'm not dating, but if a girl I like asks me for sex, it isn't dating if I decide to take her up on her offer."

"I asked you last month, but you turned me down. I told you we could use my cousin's apartment too."

"You asked me to take you to the movies, a date. I heard what you said about the apartment, but you were asking me to take you on a date first. When I told you I wasn't dating, you could have told me to forget about the movies and invited me to your cousin's apartment to fuck."

"Why didn't you tell me that then?"

"Because it is against my new rules. I probably shouldn't have told you what I just did. I didn't want you to think I didn't like you though."

"Can you come back tomorrow, after school, and fuck me?" Paula had a big smile on her face when she asked me this question.

"Sure, it will be my pleasure."

After their parents came back from their visit with the girl's grandmother, one or the other of the sisters would invite me to come over and fuck her at the cousin's apartment. Once or twice a week two of us would get together for a nice session over at the cousin's.

I'm pretty sure it was Lana who told one of her girlfriend's about what we were doing. That was in the middle of December. All I'm sure of is that I had three different sophomore girls come up to me, almost out of nowhere, and invite me to go home with them for a fuck session. Two of them I didn't even know at all. The third girl to ask me for sex was Lana's friend, Pepper. I turned all three of them down. I was a little reluctant to turn Pepper down, but this wasn't what I had in mind when I set my new rules.

The next time Lana asked me to go to her cousin's, I turned her down too. She didn't ask me why, but I was pretty sure her friends had informed her that I'd turned each of them down as well. She must have known how I'd react. I also turned Paula down, telling her that too many people had found out about what we were doing.

The day after I'd turned Paula down, I noticed Paula and Lisa having an intense discussion before our Speech class started. Paula looked embarrassed, while Lisa looked livid. I turned away from the angry looks that Lisa started sending my way. Not surprisingly at all, Lisa phoned me that afternoon.

"You think you're so clever, don't you?"

"Hello, Lisa, what a nice surprise to hear from you."

"Don't give me any of you acting innocent. Did you think I wouldn't find out about what you've been up to?"

"To be totally honest, I can't say I ever actually thought about it. Why would I?"

"You've been fucking both the Driscoll sisters. Are you going to deny it?"

"No. What's your point? I told you I made some new rules, and they both followed them."

"You won't go out on dates, like normal people, but you'll fuck any girl who asks you?"

"That isn't true. I've turned down the last five girls that asked me, including Paula and Lana."

"I hate you!" then the phone line went dead.

As word of what I'd been up to with Lana and Paula spread, the attention people were paying me increased. I don't understand all this curiosity people seem to have about what I'm doing with my life. I don't go around poking into what they've been doing with their lives.

Other than all the whispers, and constantly having people staring at me, for the most part I was left alone. No one was sitting at my lunch table now but me. I did find it funny that Lisa, Paula, Lana, Pepper and Nora all started eating their lunches at the same table, and that this table was directly behind my table. A few days after I noticed them all sitting together, I saw that Barbara Allen had started sitting there as well. Great, hail hail, the gang's all here. What the hell did I care?

I was happy when Christmas break finally came. I thought I'd be able to get some rest from feeling like I was under a microscope.

"Guess what we've all decided?"

Lisa sounded so happy, that I was sure it couldn't bode well for my own sense of wellbeing. It was only the twenty second of December. We'd only been out of school for less than a full day.

"Hello, Lisa, long time no see. How have you been?"

"I've been fine, thanks for asking. Are you going to guess?"

"No."

"That's okay, because you would have never been able to guess what it was anyway. We've all decided to share you. Aren't you surprised?"

"When you say we, who exactly does that include?"

"All the girls at our table. The girls you've already been with before."

"I've never been with Pepper."

"That is just a technicality, she asked you, but you were mad at the Driscoll's when she did."

"Since you're all into sharing now, share this: most of those girls I'd never agree to fuck, either again, or for the first time."

"Okay, but you would agree to doing things with some of us?"

"Perhaps, but only under the right circumstances."

"Which ones?"

"I'm not saying, but definitely not Lana, Pepper, or Nora."

"So, just me, Paula, and Barbara?"

"I haven't made up my mind yet, but both Paula and Barbara are pretty iffy."

"I'm the only one you're already sure of?"

"I just haven't completely eliminated you yet, but I am now going to eliminate both Paula and Barbara."

"So that just leaves me, and I'm only a maybe?"

"So far, but I'm not leaning towards giving you the okay either."

"I don't think you want to burn your very last bridge, Dave. You might want to give this a lot more thought before you do."

"Actually, I think I do. By burning all my old bridges, maybe I can find a way to build some new ones. I guess I'm now going to eliminate you too. Thanks so much for calling, goodbye."

No one called to bother me for the remainder of the Christmas break. I found myself a little sad, but also relieved that I hadn't been weak when Lisa made me that outrageous offer. It was getting much easier for me to see when Lisa was toying with me. I still didn't see why playing with me like this amused her so much, but I guessed you had to be her in order to understand it.

After school started back up, all the girls sitting at the table behind me had scattered away. I became vaguely aware, as time passed, that Lisa, Paula, and Barbara each had taken on new boyfriends. I wasn't really paying any attention to the other three girls who used to sit at that lunch table.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.