Is It True? II
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Carlos LaRosa

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dave tries to capitalize on some word of mouth advertising. Lisa continues blowing hot and cold, but other possibilities become more apparent.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

School was going okay for me. People were spending their time gossiping about the most recent scandals that had happened. My problems were now old news. I was just starting to feel comfortable again.

Lisa had started dating Jack Hardesty the week before. He was a senior, more into academics than athletics, a real departure from Lisa's normal type. I hadn't received any new phone calls from her asking me to come over to her house to "study".

I wasn't flirting with any of the girls now. I'd finally learned my lesson, I hoped. Without all the drama and intrigue, my life was once again back in balance. I wanted to keep it that way. All this peaceful tranquillity lasted for another two weeks, just long enough for me to become bored and horny again.

I still hadn't gotten any new phone calls from Lisa. I had gotten a few calls from some other girls though. These girls didn't have boyfriends at least. Unfortunately, none of these girls interested me. I liked cute girls, pretty girls, but I wasn't getting any calls from those kinds of girls. I take that back, I did get a phone call from Lana Driscoll, Paula's younger sister. She was certainly cute enough to catch my interest, but I was still very upset with her sister, so I told her I wasn't interested in dating her. She didn't seem very upset when I told her that.

After not hearing anything from Lisa for over a month, she finally called me. She didn't invite me over to her house, but she did tell me that she was through dating Jack Hardesty. She also told me that she was fighting with her parents about her getting permission to start dating some college guy she'd met at a party. He was twenty years old, and her parents claimed he was too old for her to be dating him. I knew it wouldn't stop Lisa from doing whatever she wanted anyway.

"How come you aren't going out with anyone, Dave?" she asked me.

"I'm still trying to keep a low profile. I'm waiting for everything to quiet down first. Don't worry about me though, I'm still getting a few inquiring phone calls from interested girls. I'm almost ready to slowly start back up again."

"With Paula?"

"Not with Paula, but her kid sister is one of the interested girls who called me. I've put her off until I'm ready to do something with her."

"Why not Paula? She isn't with Roy anymore."

"Why all these questions? I don't need any suggestions from you on how to run my sex life. I have a pretty good handle on it already."

We talked on the phone for more than an hour, but didn't really talk about anything interesting. I wondered if her call had left her as dissatisfied as it had me? I'd gotten my hopes up when she'd called, but she had never given me any indication that she was thinking about having sex with me again. In some ways I was taking this phone call as a step backwards in our weird relationship.

In school, later in the week, Paula Driscoll came to my lunch table and sat down directly across from where I was sitting.

"Are you still angry with me, Dave?"

"Angry? Why would I be angry at you, Paula?" My sarcasm was obvious with every word I spoke. She ignored my sarcasm though.

"For confessing to Roy about what we were talking about. I didn't mean to tell him, but it was so frustrating when he refused to talk about what I wanted us to talk about. It just came pouring out of my mouth, because he made me so mad."

"You get mad, and I get my ass kicked. Does that seem fair to you?"

"It isn't as if you were entirely innocent, Dave. If you remember, you were just as much at fault as I was."

"I remember a certain promise we both made, about keeping what we discussed just between us. Who was it that broke that promise, not me?"

"You can just concentrate on the bad parts, or you can choose to look at the good parts."

"What good parts?"

"I'm single now, and so are you. Roy said he doesn't care what you and I do anymore. I talked to my cousin, and she gave me permission to use her apartment, whenever I want to."

I like to think I would have put up more resistance if Lisa's last phone call wasn't so fresh in my mind.

I was still pretty angry with Paula, and I really didn't want to give Roy any new cause for being pissed off at me. On the other hand, I was super horny, after abstaining for so long, Paula was still very cute, and I felt I deserved something nice to pay me back for the beating I'd taken from Roy. In the end, being horny probably was the controlling factor for the decision I made.

"Same rules as before, we do this one time, and that's it?"

"If that's what you want."

"When do you want to do this?"

"My cousin works on Saturdays. We wouldn't have to rush things if we do it then."

"Set it up then. What about birth control? Do I need to bring anything?"

"No, I have a prescription for the shots. I'm covered."

After Paula left my lunch table, I started noticing all the people looking at me. I also began realizing how indiscreet our little conversation had been. I knew the news would soon be broadcast far and wide. I almost groaned when I thought about all the angry phone calls I could soon be expecting.

Barbara Allen and Lisa were two potential callers that came right to mind. There were others, but those two were the ones I thought I should be most dreading. Turns out again that I was wrong.


At four thirty I got a phone call from Carl Wilmington, Barbara's boyfriend, giving me notice about what I had to look forward to in school the next day, as retribution for my fucking his girlfriend. The call and his message had surprised me, but it probably shouldn't have.

Glen had been bigger than me, and a superior athlete. Roy was also bigger, and he had a reputation for being pretty good with his fists. This wasn't necessarily true for Carl though. He was a nice guy, but he was two or three inches shorter than me, weighed over twenty pounds less, and he had never shown himself to be much of an athlete.

I suspected that, because no one had yet seen me fight back, they all must have decided that I couldn't. I didn't consider myself to be much of a fighter, but I'd certainly been in my fair share of scraps back when I'd been younger. I might not be able to actually win a fight with Carl, but it sure wasn't going to end up as one sided as he seemed to believe it would be.

Lisa's phone call was just about as bad as I thought it would be. By the time she called me, Barbara Allen's confession about having had sex with me was fresh fodder for the rumor monger's. I denied her accusation that I had lied to her, reminding her that I'd simply refused to answer her question. When she finally hung up on me, I felt like I'd been emotionally beaten. I hated having made her cry though.

I got phone calls from both Paula and her sister. Paula just wanted to confirm we were still on for Saturday, and Lana was asking me if it could be her turn, after her sister had gotten hers. Feeling like things couldn't get much worse, I told both of them yes.

I got a few other phone calls, but these were mostly from the morbidly curious gossips, hoping to get some new snippet of news that they could pass along.

The big fight that was supposed to happen the next day turned out to be something of a big fizzle. When Carl rushed at me, I popped him a good shot to the top of his forehead. I almost broke my hand on his head, but Carl seemed totally surprised that I was willing to defend myself. He ended up letting some of his friends talk him out of continuing.

My hand was really hurting for the rest of the week, but I thought it was a fair trade off for being able to discourage Carl from doing what he'd been wanting to do. Some people were probably disappointed with the way things turned out, but I wasn't one of them.

Paula picked me up in front of my house at a little past ten on Saturday morning. She drove over to her cousin's apartment and I followed her up the stairs to the second floor apartment. Once inside, neither of us wasted any time getting down to the good stuff.

I'm not sure what Paula had been expecting, but what happened was that I physically took control over her. I was still angry about that thing with Roy, and was in no mood to give her the loving and gentle sex that I had originally planned to share with her.

I ended up eating her pussy roughly for about thirty minutes, then fucking her mouth for an additional five. I ended up pulling out at the last second, then shooting my cum all over her face and tits.

After that, I made her go to the bathroom and clean herself up. When she returned, I did my best to try to fuck her just as hard and fast as I possibly could.

I used no finesse, and there were none of the loving caresses that I usually gave girls. Paula never once voiced a single complaint, the entire time we were there. I know, for a fact, that she did manage to cum at least five separate times. I did help her clean up and air the place out, after we had both showered.

"Was it as good as you had hoped for?" I asked petulantly.

"It was different, that's for sure. Are you like that all the time, or was it just a case of you still being so mad at me?"

"I was still mad, but I think today took care of all of that. I wasn't trying to hurt you, but I sure wasn't trying to be gentle with you either."

"I could tell. The last part was the best for me though. It was completely different from what I had with Roy, and a lot better too. I loved how you just did it to me the way you wanted to. All I could do was lay there and absorb whatever you might choose to give me. All of it was very good to me, but, at the time it was happening, I was pretty sure that my enjoying it wasn't what you were hoping for. I'm going to remember you pounding me between my legs for a very long time."

"I feel a little bad about some of the things I did. I should have made the oral parts nicer for you."

"You aren't going to treat Lana like you did me, are you?" She sounded worried.

"No. I don't have any reason for wanting to treat her roughly. I'll make sure she gets the best I have to offer."

"In a way, how you did it to me today turned out to be way better for me. Now I won't have to be feeling so guilty about what I did to you."

I ended up doing Lana in her own bedroom, on a Wednesday afternoon, when both her parents were out doing something together. She had already experienced everything I had to offer, with other boys, but was nice enough to tell me that I was better at doing them than they were.

As an added bonus, she gave me two really great blow jobs, both easily the best I'd ever had. I don't know if I really rocked her world or not, but she certainly wasn't any kind of disappointment to me.

For not quite being fifteen years old yet, she was a real pistol in bed. Not up to Lisa's standard, but better than Barbara had been. I didn't think it was fair to rate Paula's performance, because what had happened there wasn't something that I could really judge her for.

Lisa somehow found out about me doing Lana too, and made known her disappointment with me. I didn't even have a decent rejoinder for any of the insults she sent my way.

Barbara and Carl broke up about two weeks after he found out about her cheating on him. The way I heard it, Barbara was the one who broke up with him. I felt guilty about Carl, but I was still mad at Barbara for telling him. That was just spiteful behavior on her part.

By the time Spring Break came around, I was pretty much back to acting normally again. I'd been over to Lisa's house on three separate occasions for what I now thought of as mini sexual marathons. Her parents had finally allowed her to date that college guy, but he'd proved himself a big disappointment to her.

There was something new happening with us now too. For some reason, we had recently started actually talking together. Not on those days when I was over for sex so much, but at other times, mostly on the phone, but also in person. She was also sitting at my table at lunch time again.

I was surprised by the fact that she was no longer complaining about me like she always had before. She still had complaints, but they were now directed at her teachers, parents, and various other acquaintances.

I also noticed one more thing that happened a few weeks after we started having all these new conversations. Now that we were back talking together every day, she had stopped inviting me over to her house for our make out sessions.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.