My Daughter Madison
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by El Cabron

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I am a stay at home father. Working out of my house, I sell some pieces of art. I also service neighborhood ladies because my wife seems to be frigid. But my teenage daughter, Madison, learns of my transgressions. She has needs too.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

It had been only a week since Madison had found out what it was like to be made love to by her Daddy. We had not been alone together since that time. Because she had just completed a case my wife, Natalie, had arrived home at a normal time each day. During the day Madison had become serious about finding a part-time job, so she was away all day long. I had told all my neighborhood lovers that I was off the market. I didn't give them any reason, but I found that they were really understanding, which was totally appropriate from the loving way I had treated them.

Now I was feeling the loss of my usual pussy dose each day. I had even started rubbing one out by myself in my studio, looking at Madison's freshman year picture. I was so lost I even contemplated putting the moves on Natalie, whom I hadn't fucked for over ten years. I had decided long ago that Natalie was essentially sexless. She had never seemed to enjoy getting boned and had never even considered giving me a blow job. When I tried to go down on her she acted as if it made her ill.

Finally, things came to a head. I couldn't take it anymore. I sneaked into Madison's room after Natalie had been in her room for an hour. I assumed she had gone to sleep. Of course, we didn't share rooms, but I thought that after midnight she had to be out of it. When I woke Madison her first instinct was to grab me and pull me into bed with her. She told me she had been waiting the whole week for me to come to her. She had even gone to bed nude each night to make it easier for me to take her.

That was all I needed to hear. I took off the only thing I was wearing, my boxer briefs, and climbed into bed with Madison. She asked if I remembered our last session. Certainly I did. She had given me the most magnificent cocksucking I had ever had. And at the end she had told me next time it was my turn. So I knew what I had to do.

I was going to give Madison the best and slowest pussy eating that she had ever had. I didn't know if anyone had licked her hairy pussy before and I didn't care, but she would remember this for the rest of her life. I started at the top of her body; her face. I kissed her passionately, tonguing her mouth, nibbling her lips, basically making out with an ecstatic frenzy of love. Then I moved to her neck, biting the back of it and kissing and licking the base of her nape, under her satin-like ebony hair. I made sure to suck on her earlobes and give them some nips too. All the while she was holding onto my cock, squeezing it as hard as she could, and making out with me, too. The pressure hurt, but a good hurt.

"Daddy, I love you so much. You're so good to me."

"I know you do, baby girl. Just enjoy what Daddy's doing for you sweetie."

When I had made out with her face and neck for about five minutes I started licking my way downward. I licked her china white skin above her bosom and then proceeded to make love to each breast. I would suck on her nipples until they became like little, hard jewels, so precious and tasty. I could take an entire tit into my mouth. That was heaven, sucking on such perky, little titty. As I sucked on one I would fondle and maul the other, changing back and forth, and she kept pressing my cock in her little hand, giving it a stroke now and then.

"God, Daddy, is it supposed to tingle in my pussy when you suck my titties? It does, so much. I think it's cumming for me. Oh, oh, there it goes again."

I had finished with her tits, so I moved down her belly, which was slightly pooched out. Perfect for cumming on sometime, but not this time. Now I just licked and stuck my tongue into her innie belly button. I sucked on it and she giggled. Moving on I took my wet tongue down to the hairy area below the button. I took my fingers and popped her little clit out of its hood. Then I blew on it and she giggled again, and shivered in anticipation. I started softly to lick with just the tip of my tongue. She moaned, and came. I then licked harder, and she came again, shuddering with ecstasy. I started sucking on it and she almost fainted. Her whole body began to shake. I had finished with the clit.

"Jesus, fuck, oh shit, Daddy. God, that's so good. Daddy, Daddy, I love you."

It was real pussy eating time. I again blew into her vulva, spreading the labia apart. Her pussy was so fucking wet. I began to lap it up like it was ice cream. I licked her pussy lips and rammed my tongue into her vagina. I held the lips apart with one hand, pushed a finger up and found her G-spot. I tickled it causing more cum to begin to flow out and I ate it all up. Once in a while I would lick her thighs for variety, and she would giggle with the tickling sensation. Then back to sucking her dry. Finally, I knew she couldn't take anymore. I stopped, moved up, and shared her pussy juices from my lips to hers.

We were kissing like lovers, my fourteen year old daughter, and I. I was holding her close and she was stroking my cock. He was so fucking hard. He needed to be used. I was going to use him well now. I would stay up all night if I had to, but I wanted to fuck my baby girl some more. I thought she might blow me again, first. I got up and knelt on the bed with my hard cock in my hand.

"Okay, Madison. Now you get to suck Daddy again. Hurry up, little slut. I need to fuck your little face, baby girl."

She eagerly hopped up and was rubbing her pussy with one hand and grasping my cock with the other. I was just ready to ram my prick in and begin fucking her mouth. She was looking up at me and smiling. I smiled back.

It was at this point, after an hour of our lovemaking, that Natalie opened the bedroom door, saw us on the bed, and fainted on the floor.

I suppose you should know a little more about Natalie. She was extremely beautiful. Very proud and haughty. I never understood why she married me, except I was a re-bound boyfriend and I think she married me to spite her other boyfriend. I learned on our honeymoon that she was not very interested in sex. She would begrudgingly let me fuck her every once in a while. That's how Madison happened. She had forgotten to put in her diaphragm one time, and that was all it took. She had Madison, and, presumably regretted it for fourteen years.

Her parents were born again Christians. She wasn't religious, but being raised the way she was did, indeed, have an affect on her. She seemed to detest all sex. At least, I hardly ever saw her look at a man with any interest. Oddly enough, she really enjoyed the company of her female colleagues. They often stayed out late going over cases, or so she told me.

So, she had fainted on the floor. I picked her up, placed her on the bed, and proceeded to rub her hands to arouse her.

Madison, who had always thought her mother could care less for her, was actually quite solicitous. When Natalie came around her head was in Madison's lap and I was kneeling beside her. She couldn't understand what had happened for a moment, then she sat up and looked at our naked bodies. She remembered what she had seen. Now she had to use her lawyer's mind to figure out the situation.

She did it quickly. And as she started to say something Madison surprised the hell out of me by wrapping her arms around her mother and kissing her. I mean, really kissing her. Then she leaned back and spoke.

"Please Mommy, I love you. Don't be mad. Love me too, like Daddy does. Please Mommy."

Natalie responded. She began kissing her daughter. And touching her naked body. She was squeezing Madison's tits and running a finger into that still wet pussy. Maybe this answered so many questions and filled in the blanks of so many doubts I'd had over the years. Natalie might be simply not interested in me as a man. maybe she liked women. Perhaps her upbringing had kept her from fulfilling her needs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.