Summertime Blues - Cover

Summertime Blues

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Six months after the events in the first story, something happens to tear our trio apart just before they start college together.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Early Saturday morning Molly and Jacob were dressed in grungy sweats and ready to move into their new apartment. Molly could still detect the faint aroma of Zoe's personal scent as she moved around the dining room packing the last few items in boxes. It kept a smile on her face and her thoughts away from Camden.

Jacob had just headed out with a large box when their father, Justin, appeared looking uncomfortable. "You're getting an early start," he observed.

"Hey Dad," Molly said as she taped the box closed she was working on. "You gonna miss us?" She knew he was worried about the empty nest, but there seemed to be something else bothering him. "You okay?"

"Camden stopped by last night," he said with a carefully neutral expression.

The official cover story had been that Camden and Jacob had been dating. No one had questioned Molly always hanging around her best friend and brother. Even though Camden insisted she wanted to be open about her relationship with Molly as well, they had never found the right time to come out.

Molly felt her stomach churn as she said, "I'm surprised she had the nerve."

Justin pinched his lips. "I was hoping you guys would work things out before school started. I'm not sure I like the idea of posting on the Internet for another roommate at the last minute."

Jacob walked in just then and caught the tail end of what their father was saying. "It'll be fine, Dad. We've already had some people we know asking about the room."

"Camden seemed really torn up when she came by last night. You've both known her your whole lives. Are you sure you couldn't forgive whatever she's done?"

"She cheated on me with some woman and came back wearing a hickey to remember her by," Jacob growled.

Molly gasped at his admission. It wasn't something she expected Jacob to discuss openly with their father.

"So? It didn't bother you that she slept with your sister." His eyebrow arched as he looked between his two children.

Molly felt the pastry she'd eaten for breakfast pushing at the the back of her throat. "Oh my God..."

Jacob looked like he'd been punched in the gut when he turned to Molly. "That bitch..."

"Camden didn't tell me anything." He said without any heat in his voice. "But you both just did. I suspected something was going on, but it's none of my business." For a long moment the three of them stood in a silent triangle.

"Then you should probably know I'm gay," Molly said at last, admitting the truth to her father despite the fact he already figured it out. "We both loved her and she screwed us both over."

"Being gay doesn't particularly bother me. What really bothers me is the way you've treated your life-long friend who screwed up and then begged your forgiveness." His eyes pinned Molly. "You remind me of your mother, and not in a good way. She always could hold a grudge."

The shock of the comment made her tears spill out. "Dad!"

"It's true. I loved her, but she could be a real bitch. Luckily she forgave me when I screwed up. If she hadn't, I can't imagine how hard it would have been when she died." He took a deep breath to clear his anguished expression.

"What did you do to Mom?" Jacob whispered.

"That's between your mother and me. Just like what happened with Camden is between you three. I realize it may never be the same, but holding a grudge only ends with it holding you." He looked at them both until they each looked away. "I'll leave you to your moving. I expect my van back tonight washed and detailed."

He turned and left them standing in numb shock.

"What the fuck just happened?" Jacob whispered.


Molly and Jacob carried the last large box into their new apartment together. It was another one of the flat pack boxes from the do-it-yourself furniture store near downtown. They still had to assemble their desks, bookcases, and beds before they could unpack their boxes. Jacob stretched his back out after they put the box on the floor in her bedroom.

"I'll take the van back to Dad and get our car," he said. "You gonna be okay here by yourself?"

"Why wouldn't I be," she snapped back, but instantly regretted her tone. "Sorry."

"Why don't you come with me and we'll hit that Italian ice place you like on the way back."

Molly shook her head. "I'll feel better if I can just work on putting this furniture together. Did you borrow Dad's electric drill like we planned?"

"Yeah, his tool box is in the kitchen." Jacob stood for a second just watching her. "You know he only said that stuff to shock you."

"He was a cheater and Mom forgave him," Molly murmured, shaking her head.

"We don't know that. He could have lost some money or lied about something. It didn't have to be that."

She shrugged. "It was the first time he really talked to me like an adult. I wonder if he knows about you and me."

"He probably suspects given what he said. Do you think he would stop loving us because we fooled around?"

"No," she said. "But I just never thought about him finding out about everything like that."

"When have we ever really gotten away with something, Molly?" Jacob said as he turned to leave. "He's not stupid and he's had plenty of practice busting us over the years. Hey, look on the bright side, at least he knows you're gay now! I'll be back as soon as I can wash the van and get it home."

After he was gone, Molly cleared a spot on her bedroom floor and started working on her box bed. The outer frame had drawers that went under the mattress, with a sleek headboard that gave it a modern feel. The instructions were clear but Molly was having a hard time holding everything together long enough to drive the long bolts home.

After getting one corner of the bed together, and pinching her finger in the process, she heard her phone begin to play the upbeat ring-tone she'd set for Zoe. Dancing over to the kitchen counter where it was charging, she grabbed the phone and slid her finger across the screen to accept the call.

"Hey, girl, what's up?" Molly answered.

"Just getting off work and wondered if you had plans for dinner?" Hearing Zoe's voice made her heart thump.

"Actually we're moving into the apartment today and I'm gonna be assembling furniture all evening." She brushed her damp bangs out of her face.

"Oh! I love doing that kind of stuff! Can I come over and help?" Zoe asked with real enthusiasm.

Molly chuckled. "Knock yourself out! I'll text you the address. Can you pick up some apple cider for us? I'll pay you back. Furniture assembly is thirsty work."

"Aren't you a little young to drinking?" Zoe teased.

"Why? You afraid I can't handle my liquor?"

"I wouldn't want anyone to say I took advantage of you."

"If you hurry you can help me test out my new bed before Jacob comes back."

"I'll be there in twenty minutes!"

Molly laughed as she sat the phone back down to charge. Returning to her room she worked fast to finish the next corner of the bed frame when the doorbell rang.

"That didn't take long," Molly said as she opened the door, but her smiled faded when she saw who was there. "Camden."

"Can we talk?" she whispered. Her skin was pale with darks circles under her eyes. Her hair hung limp around her face, the color dulled by neglect. She had her purse in front of her like a shield while her fingers twiddled around the straps.

"I'd rather not." Molly felt the familiar tug in her chest at the sight of her former best friend. Camden exuded a kind of gravity that would pull her in if she wasn't careful.

"I just wanted to say how sorry I am for hurting you and Jacob. Nothing I can do will take that back." She stopped as her tears choked her voice. "I don't expect you to forgive me."

Molly felt her strength failing until she saw Zoe coming up the sidewalk carrying a twelve-pack of cider. When Zoe saw the tableau at the doorway she gave Molly a questioning look, offering to stay away with a nod of her head.

"No, Zoe, come on in," Molly said over Camden's shoulder. Camden startled as Zoe swayed past her.

Zoe gave Molly a peck on the cheek as she went through the doorway, glancing back at Camden with a blank look.

"I ... I see," Camden said as she backed away, her face showing the crushing pain and confusion she felt.

"I'm not trying to hurt you, Cam, but I'm not gonna sit around and die because you wanted to be with someone else."

"I never wanted someone else," she gasped. "I was drunk and lonely and stupid. It was just a horrible mistake."

The words made Molly's temper flare blue-hot. "No, a mistake is something you didn't intend to do. You can't expect me to believe you just fell down and accidentally fucked someone!"

"She told me I was beautiful and we kissed. That's all. Then Michelle snapped a picture with her phone. She sent it to Jacob to break us up so she could have a chance at him." She closed her eyes and shook her head. "Never mind. I did what I came to do. You can accept my apology or shove it up your ass."

The anger Molly felt was swallowed by the cold earth. Watching Camden walk away left her shaking as she clung to the open doorway. Part of her wanted to call out, to try and fix the damage between them. Her bruised heart cheered at the pain Camden displayed, but that quickly turned to a shame when she recalled her father's words about forgiveness.

"Camden, wait," she said as she dashed out to the parking lot.

Camden turned with her keys in her hand and a weary expression on her face. "I need to go. I actually managed to get a dorm room this week and have to finish moving in."

Molly stopped without knowing what she wanted to say, only knowing she needed to stop the bleeding. "I can't stand you thinking I hate you. I don't."

Camden returned a weak smile. "You can only hate people you love. No one else can hurt you bad enough." She ran her fingers through her hair and let out a quivering breath. "We'll all survive. Maybe someday we can be friends again. I like the haircut, by the way. Bye, Molly." Then Camden got in her car and drove away without looking at her again.

When Molly got back into the apartment, Zoe handed her an open cider with a sad smile. "You look like you could use this."

"Thanks," she said and drained half the bottle in four long pulls. "Let's get to work."

Molly noted that Zoe kept her distance, but she worked hard to finish putting together her bed. When they had wiped off the dust and got the mattress on the frame, both women bounced on it sitting next to each other.

"Not bad," Zoe smiled. "It's a little narrow, but it's more comfortable than I thought it would be." She touched Molly's back with her open palm, inviting her to lean closer.

Molly brushed her damp bangs off her forehead and scooted into Zoe's arm. "Thanks for your help today."

Pressing her lips against Molly's sweaty hair, Zoe pulled her closer and took deep breaths. "You smell good. Salty apples with a touch of spice."

"You always smell like cinnamon rolls," Molly chuckled, then looked up and kissed her. Zoe kept it slow and let Molly set the pace. When Molly pulled back with a sigh she said, "I don't think I can right now."

"I heard some of that earlier. I wasn't trying to listen or anything, but I thought you said she was cheating with a guy?"

"Turns out I was wrong. It's not like I talked to her after I saw the hickey on her neck."

"So how did you find out who it was?"

Molly's mouth got dry when she realized the trap she'd laid for herself. Zoe's question appeared innocent, but their cover story had been Camden dating Jacob. Now Zoe knew Molly and Camden had been together. Before she could panic she said, "A mutual friend filled me in."

"It still sucks, but she sounded sincere." Zoe searched her eyes.

"It's too late," Molly said as she fought to control her voice.

"Are you sure?" Zoe asked with a serious stare.

"Yes." Molly got it out before her throat closed completely.

Just then the front door opened and Jacob sang out, "Honey, I'm home!"

Molly took a deep breath and sang back, "We're in here."

Jacob came to the doorway with an exaggerated look of surprise. "No fair! I've only been gone an hour and you got someone to help you put your bed together!"

"Suck it, Bitch" Molly said as she put on a fake smile and pulled Zoe up with her.

"There's cider in the fridge. Happy housewarming," Zoe said and clapped Jacob on the shoulder.

"Thanks Zoe!" Just as he ducked out he whispered loudly, "She's a keeper."

The afternoon faded to evening as the three of them put together furniture and began to unpack boxes. Anna showed up with some more cider and a pizza around the time Jacob got the television and stereo hooked up.

With the music playing softly, the four of them reclined on the two love seats in the living room. Zoe had Molly's head in her lap and was touching her face with her fingertips. Anna was snuggled into Jacob's lap kissing his chin and neck.

Glancing at her brother's blissful expression, Molly stretched to reach Zoe's lips. The kiss opened quickly as Zoe darted her tongue along Molly's teeth and tongue. That brought a quiet gasp and moan as Molly reached her arms around Zoe's neck and pulled herself up for more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.