I Know Your Secret - Cover

I Know Your Secret

by Barticlees Jones

Copyright© 2015 by Barticlees Jones

Spanking Sex Story: Guy puts an ad on internet just for fun and is shocked by the response.

Caution: This Spanking Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I ran the message on the internet but I didn't really expect to get a reply. I just did it because I was bored and horny and it was a favorite fantasy of mine that I never thought I would be able to act out.

"You are a pretty, attractive, and successful woman and you don't think anyone else knows, but I do. I will spank you just the way your Daddy did if you take off all of your clothes, get on your knees before me, and beg me ... just right. You know what I mean. Better text me soon because I don't have forever, you little bitch."

Who knew? Before long I had a mailbox full of responses.

Which one do I answer first? I answered the one that had a picture of a very attractive and sexy middle aged woman dressed in a black power suit. The caption next to the picture said "It's me, Daddy. Don't you remember me?"

I told her to get her useless little ass over to my house after work the next day and maybe, just maybe, I would remember her.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I answered the knock on the door. She was amazing.

"I'm sorry I'm late, Daddy" she said not daring to look up into my face. "Please don't punish me."

I took my cue from her ... gladly. "Get in here you stupid, useless little tart. And take those clothes off ... NOW!"

My eyes almost popped out of my head as I watched this gorgeous middle aged woman with a knock out body start to strip right there in my living room. First she took of her dark pin striped jacket. Then she reached down and pulled off her pin striped skirt. Then she stopped and modestly crossed her arms over her breasts even though she still had on a very expensive white blouse.

"I didn't mean to do it, Daddy." she said in a little girl voice.

I had to tear my mind away from the sight of her perfect ass covered only by a slim pair of white panties. "DON'T YOU DARE ARGUE WITH YOUR FATHER, GIRL. NOW STRIP ... OR SO HELP ME..."

For a moment I was afraid that I had not played it right. Although I was supposed to be in charge I knew that she was the one really running this show. The woman always run the show, doesn't she?

But my worries were alleviated when she reached up and started to unbutton her blouse. I must have passed the test. I was very relieved. If this went well there might be others. I needed to stay sharp and mind her cues.

When she pulled off her blouse and dropped it to the floor beside her I was dazed by her beauty. Not only did she have the perfect ass but she had a pair of beauties covered now by only a lacy bra that any guy would have given his right nut to see in person. Oh, sure, she wasn't a teenager any more but somehow her maturity added a certain 'depth' to her sexuality. And when she reached around behind her and started to unsnap her bra to free those beauties my cock got so hard it hurt.

As she dropped her bra to the floor and I was allowed to behold the magnificence of her tits a small voice in the back of my mind reminded me that I had a roll to play here and that if I didn't do it just right that the show could end at any moment.

"HURRY UP, YOU TRAMP" I bellowed in my deepest most authoritarian voice, "TAKE OFF THOSE PANTIES AND GET OVER HERE ON YOUR KNEES."

I had to force myself to concentrate on the roll I was supposed to be playing as I saw her tug down her panties and reveal her oh so perfect butt cheeks and her just right hairy little beaver. I could feel the precum wetting my underwear at this point. And when she knelt before me and I looked down at her perfect cleavage I almost lost my ability to think, speak, see, hear, or breathe.

I wanted to be loud at this point but all I could do was croak out "You know what to do. Get busy you little whore."

How I kept from cumming over the next few minutes I will never know because what happened next was the most erotic thing I had ever seen ... ever. This gorgeous brunette kneeling before me reached up and started to undo my belt. Then she undid the snap of my pants. And then she pulled down my zipper and lowered my pants to my ankles.

My cock was completely hard at this point and the tent it created in my shorts made me proud. Then, without any more ceremony, she pulled down my underwear to my ankles and reached up to take my bobbing dick in her hand.

My God, when she opened her pretty mouth and put her beautiful red lipsticked lips over the head of my cock I could have died of pleasure right then and there.

As she started to give me a blow job the feeling was beyond describing. But again something in the back of my mind reminded me that I was supposed to be playing a role here so I had to fight as hard as I could to remember what I was supposed to do.

"Is that the best you can do you little whore?" I heard myself say, incredulous at my own words because it wasn't possible to get a better blow job than I was getting at that moment. But somehow ... miraculously ... the rational part of my brain was still working.

She pulled her mouth off of my cock and looked up at me with tears in her eyes. I must have been staring slack jawed as I watched the genuine emotions play across the face of this incredibly beautiful woman as she said "It's just that I haven't seen you in so long, Daddy. Oh, how I have missed you. I guess I have forgotten how to please you, Daddy. Can you forgive me?"

A single tear rolled down her cheek.

"BULLSHIT. YOU ALWAYS WERE A WORTHLESS LITTLE CUNT. COME HERE" I screamed at her as I dragged her by the hair over to the couch.

To this day I have no idea how I maintained my poise throughout this "passion play". Hell, I should have gotten an Oscar.

I pulled her by her hair over to the couch where I sat down and told her to get over my knee. And she did.

My cock was poking her in her stomach as I reached between the seat cushions and took out the paddle that I had hidden there just in case I didn't screw things up and my fantasy actually came true.

"NO, DADDY ... PLEASE DADDY ... I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL, DADDY ... I'LL SUCK YOUR COCK BETTER DADDY. I'LL TRY HARDER DADDY ... I'M SORRY DADDY ... PLEASE DON'T SPANK ME DADDY"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! "YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT BUT YOU NEVER DO. YOU ARE USELESS ... WHACK! ... USELESS ... WHACK! ... USELESS ... WHACK!

I spanked the crap out of her. I knew it was what I was supposed to do, and although I would have much rather been fucking that perfect ass before me, I knew that the only reason that perfect ass was even in my house was because I had promised to spank it ... to beat it red.

So I beat the crap out of her with the paddle and I listened to her scream. She screamed like Hell. She screamed so loud I thought the neighbors might hear. She screamed so loud that I knew that the screaming was all part of her fantasy. And even though I knew I was definitely hurting her with the paddle she screamed so loud that I knew there was something else in her screams. Screaming and crying was part of the appeal for her because shortly she started to beg me to stop even though I could tell she didn't mean it. She started begging me and pleading with me to stop but I kept on going. I knew she wasn't done yet.

That was when I noticed the moisture on my knee. She was creaming. She was so far into this crazy stuff that she was oozing all over my leg. Even as she blubbered and begged me to stop hurting her and to love her she was getting wetter and wetter. And then, as she pleaded and begged I noticed that she had started to spread her legs apart ... further and further.

Incredibly I knew then, when she had spread her legs as far apart as she could, what I was supposed to do. I couldn't believe that this was what she wanted but by now I was so tuned to her subliminal thoughts that I had not doubt what was supposed to happen next.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.