Audrey's Lust - Cover

Audrey's Lust

Copyright© 2015 by Barticlees Jones

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Audrey's relationship with her son is changing now that he is learning to assert himself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Public Sex  

When Jack got home from football practice he was surprised to see his mother standing nude in the laundry room and leaning over as she put her nurses uniform in the washing machine. Jack had almost forgotten about his instructions to his mother that morning. The intensity of practice for the upcoming game against their cross state rivals had made him forget about almost everything else, even the fact that his mother was now his sexual slave. But as Jack marveled at the still firm and perfectly proportioned shape of his mother's butt he didn't mind the responsibility at all. But somehow her total nudity seemed a little too much, so he called her over to him.

"Yes, dear" his mother said as she stood smiling at her son like an eager puppy with her nice large tits and her hairy pussy on full display.

"Whenever I call you over mother I want you to stand up straight in front of me with your hands locked behind your head and your eyes on a spot on the floor three feet in front of you." Audrey smiled as she obeyed him.

"Yes, dear" she said as she stood tall with her hands locked behind her head and her eyes on the floor. She looked like she was having the time of her life; like she was enjoying this new game. His mother was clearly a submissive and Jack wondered if he should get a dog collar for her.

"That's good, mother. Now I want you to go to your room and find a nice loose fitting blouse and a pair of old worn jeans and put them on for me."

"Yes, dear" his mother said and hurried up to her room on the second floor. Jack watched her ass waggle and her breasts bounce as she skipped happily up the stairs.

When she came back down wearing a white blouse and a pair of old jeans Jack knew he was on to something. He went to the kitchen to get a pair of scissors as his mother stood at attention in the living room waiting for him.

First he cut the blouse off around the middle so that while her hands were behind her head the blouse came to just above her large nipples. Then he had her take off the pants and he cut the legs completely off and he cut most of the crotch out so that when she put them back on half of her ass was hanging out and then when she bent over the remaining strip of denim between the legs pulled tightly up inside of her so that he could see her pussy cleavage and most of her ass cheeks and part of her bung hole.

"Perfect" Jack said with a satisfied smile as he stepped back and admired his handiwork. "Now I want you to go to the grocery store and buy a dog collar and a nice long leash for yourself and nothing else. Then as soon as you have paid for them I want you to put on the collar right there at the check out line and carry the leash with you back to the car."

Suddenly his mother went quiet. Jack could see her face turn red as she remained standing at attention before him with her hands locked behind her head, her eyes fixed on the floor, her hardened nipples pointing out from under the shortened blouse, and her hairy pussy lips cleaved by the denim strip of her shorts that ran between her legs.

"Mother?" Jack said softly as he noticed a tear run down her cheek. "Did you hear me?"

"Y ... y ... y ... yes, dear." his mother stammered quietly. "It's just that I have never ... I have never ... I mean outside ... I just ... I ... I mean all the people ... I ... I..."

Jack left her standing there with tears rolling down her cheeks and went to his room. When he came back he told her to bend over.

WHACK! Jack hit his mother's ass with the belt. She yelped in shock and jumped forward but Jack told her to come back and bend over again. Reluctantly she did. WHACK ... WHACK ... WHACK ... WHACK ... WHACK!

"YES, SIR ... YES, SIR ... YES, SIR ... I'M SORRY, DADDY. I'M SORRY, DADDY. I'LL DO WHAT YOU SAY, DADDY. I'LL DO WHAT YOU SAY. I'M SORRY, DADDY. I'LL BE YOUR GOOD LITTLE GIRL, DADDY. JUST STOP BEATING ME, DADDY."

Jack stopped. Jack stood and stared at his mother in shock. What in the Hell had just happened here? Why had he spanked his own mother, who he loved. What had come over him, and, more importantly, what had come over her.

Then Jack stood and watched in shock as his mother ran to the bowl next to the door and grabbed the keys to her BMW and rushed out the front door. And he was still standing in the living room with his jaw hanging down in mute surprise and the big doubled up leather belt hanging limply from his hand as he heard the engine to his mother's car come to life in the driveway and then the sound of her peeling out down the street in front of their house.

Jack went upstairs and stripped off his sweaty clothes and got in the shower. His cock was hard as a rock and jutting straight out in front of him as he washed his sore tired muscles and scrubbed himself clean while wondering what fucking door in his mother's mind that he had just unlocked. And how had he known where to find that door? How had he known?

Jack was still drying himself off later as he heard a car in the driveway and then the sound of the front door closing downstairs. Jack put on a pair of old shorts that tented out in front of him over his steel hard erection and an old silky t-shirt to cover his glistening muscles and went downstairs not knowing what was going to happen next but very curious to find out.

In the living room he saw his mother standing there at attention with her hands locked behind her head, her eyes fixed on the floor three feet in front of her, a nice new shiny black dog collar around her neck, and a leash lying on the floor beside her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.