Audrey's Lust - Cover

Audrey's Lust

Copyright© 2015 by Barticlees Jones

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Audrey's relationship with her son is changing now that he is learning to assert himself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Public Sex  

Audrey thought it was the most magnificent cock she had ever seen. It's length and proportion were perfect. There was something about it that made her wet every time she saw it. The only problem was that it belonged to her son.

The first time she had seen it had been an accident. He had been sitting on the toilet jacking off and she had accidentally barged in on him. Of course he had blushed and had stopped stroking himself immediately but he had noticed how she had done a double take looking at his cock. He had seen her stop and stare in spite of herself and he had looked down at his own erection and then back up at his Mom and he had known immediately. He could sense it. So he slowly moved his hand back to his erection and gripped it again as his mother could only stare in helpless shock at his crotch, but once he resumed stroking she had blushed a crimson red and had turn and fled from the bathroom. She had been so flustered that she hadn't even closed the door. Jack just kept on going even though the door was open and made sure that he grunted louder than usual when he ejaculated into the wash cloth in his other hand. He knew that his mother could hear him cum even if her bedroom door was closed. But she didn't come out and say anything. So Jack just cleaned himself off, took a shower and then dressed for school.

His mother came down and fixed them breakfast, as usual, but she was too terrified to look at her son. She tried to but could not bring herself to look him in the eye. She had not known how much her son had grown. He was in high school so she should have suspected that he would have reached his full size but it was still a surprise when she saw it. It was bigger than his late father's had been. And it was bigger than most of the ones she had seen on the few porn films she had seen. It was ... stunning. She was too ashamed to look at her son so she tried to stay busy and talk to him with her back turned and Jack tried to act normal too. He felt sorry for her. She must have been very horny since his father had died a few years ago in an industrial accident. Jack wanted to tell her it was okay but he didn't want to embarrass her further so he just ate his breakfast and drove his restored Chevy to school.

But things were never the same after that. Jack wanted to help his mother so he would intentionally leave the bathroom door open whenever he took a shower. And he positioned a small hand mirror on the shelf across from the shower so that he could secretly see the door and keep an eye on it. As time went by he began to see a shadow at the door when he was showering. At first he couldn't make her out but over time she got bolder and bolder. Eventually he could see her face peeking into the bathroom to see his silhouette through the clear plastic of the shower's sliding door. And so Jack began to put on a show. He would masturbate just for her and whenever he saw her standing there watching him he would intentionally turn sideways so that she could see his full length and watch as his hand stroked up and down his full length. And he would always let her know when he came by grunting loudly and thrusting his hips forward so she could see him ejaculate. Only after he had cum would she slip away from the door and go to her room. Since her room was next to his Jack would hold a glass against the wall after he got out of the shower and he could actually hear his mother masturbating. He could even make out the soft humming of something that he figured to be a vibrator. Obviously his mother was enjoying the show he was putting on.

Then one day Jack decided to start closing the door to the bathroom when he was in there. He just wanted to see what would happen. What happened is that his mother started getting tense. It wasn't too noticeable at first but as time went by she would snap at him for the smallest things and then apologize afterwards saying that she was having a hard time at work or that she had a headache. But Jack knew what was going on. So he waited. He waited until his mother seemed to be slowly going crazy and then one Saturday night after he finished his shower he waited until he could hear the humming in her room and went to her door.

Slowly he opened the door. At first she didn't see him there but Jack could see her hand between her legs in the dark and he could see her other hand on her naked breast pinching her nipple. She gasped when she saw him and immediately stopped and pulled the covers over herself. Jack just walked over and stood next to her. She tried to say his name but could only stammer. Audrey wanted to die because she had been unable to turn off the sex toy she had bought and it was now making an audible hum beneath her covers.

Jack reached over and turned on the lamp beside her bed. Then he looked into his mother's frightened eyes and when she tried to speak again he just put his finger to his lips to silence her. Then, as she lay panting and staring up at him like a deer caught in headlights, Jack reached down and lowered his shorts to his knees.

Audrey's eyes immediately went to his stiff cock. She stared at it for a moment too long as though transfixed and then looked back up at her son. "It's okay, Mom. Just relax." her son said tenderly. Then to her utter shock he reached down and cupped the back of her head and pulled it towards his cock. Audrey wanted to fight him. Every motherly instinct in her body yelled at her not to do it, but when the soft bulging head of her son's cock gently touched her lips Audrey's mouth opened up to receive it. Audrey was so horny, had been so horny, for so long, that it would have been impossible to resist at that moment. Afterwards she was deeply ashamed at how quickly she had started to suck her son's beautiful cock. An involuntary mewl had emerged from deep within her throat as the head of her son's cock entered her mouth and she had started to suck him like a starving baby at a mother's teat.

Quickly her hand had reached up and wrapped itself around his cock as she began to plunge her head back and forth over his dick. Audrey had become rather adept at giving head through the years. All of her early boyfriends and later her husband had basically insisted that she suck their cocks and so she had. Jack's mother liked sucking cock. Her boyfriends had always been older and more powerful than she; as had been her husband. Audrey had a submissive streak in her that seemed to react to powerful men and so when her own son just took her head and pushed it down over his stiff dick Audrey had done just as she was expected to do. Audrey gave her son a blow job.

Jack watched his mother sucking his cock by the light of her bed lamp and he gloried at the sight. His mother had what the other guys called 'DSL's; dick sucking lips. Not only did her lips look so perfect with a cock in them, but the sheer lust and enthusiasm with which she sucked him made his balls quiver with excitement. His mother was a natural born cocksucker and Jack knew that from that night on he would never have to go horny again. Even though he was a natural athlete and a football star whom most of the girls at school would eagerly date there was something special about having his own Mom succumb to his desires. It wasn't his first blowjob but it was definitely the best.

After a few minutes of watching his own mother gobble his cock Jack decided to test the waters further. He put his hand back behind her head and told her to hold still. Then, when she stopped bobbing her head, Jack began to move his hips back and forth and began fucking his mother's mouth. It was sublime, watching his mother opening her mouth as far as she possibly could to receive her son's manhood. And the way her throat would expand as he shoved the head of his dick into her gullet was beautiful. Jack couldn't believe that his mother was letting him fuck her throat. But she was not only letting him but the look of ecstasy on her face told him that she was savoring every moment of their time together.

As Jack held his mother's head with one hand and fucked her face he reached over with the other hand and began to pull down the covers. When he did this his mother immediately reached down with both of her free hands and pulled the covers off exposing her naked body to her son. Jack stared in awe as she then took one of her big breasts in each hand and began to knead them and pinch her nipples at the same time. Jack stood up then and let go of her head. He no longer needed to hold her head still. His mother voluntarily kept her head still as her standing son pushed his dick in and out of her mouth while he watched his mother play with her tits. She was so turned on at that point that she even spread her legs as wide as she could to let her son see her hairy snatch. Right then she wouldn't have cared if her own son had fucked her. She was so wet and horny then that all she cared about was getting off. So while her son continued to fuck her mouth she reached between her legs and found the still humming instrument lying there and plunged it back into her pink crack with both hands. Jack could hear and feel her moan as the dildo sank deep into her clutching vagina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.