Great Time With a Sweet Girl - Cover

Great Time With a Sweet Girl

by Ramprabhu

Copyright© 2015 by Ramprabhu

Erotic Sex Story: This is my experience with the daughter of my aunt's tenants. She nicely obliged me in all my whims.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Masturbation   .

This happened some 3 years back in Trichy. I have two relatives there. One is my father-in-law and another is my aunty. My aunt's name is Chellammal and I have already written about her in some previous episodes.

She was previously living in her own separate house but later she got her house demolished and apartments built in that place. She has been given a bigger apartment in lieu of her land and she has divided her apartment into two portions. While she lives in smaller portion the bigger portion she has let out. There is a door in the middle connecting both portions which is kept closed always for privacy.

When this happened there was a tenant by the name Raghavan. He is employed as a medical representative. His wife Bhanu is employed in Post Office as clerk. They have one daughter aged 15 and one son aged 10. Daughter is Parimala and she studies in school and she is with them. Son Sundar stays with elder brother of Raghavan. The elder brother does not have children and so Sundar stays with them and often comes to his own parent's house for stay. I do not know much about this boy as I have seen him only once fleetingly.

Raghavan, his wife are very nice people and they are very unobtrusive keeping to themselves. They are ideal tenants for my aunty. Occasionally when I see them we used to exchange pleasantries.

Parimala is a slim lithe girl with a very bright smiling face. She was fair coloured and nice looking. She also will speak politely with me.

Whenever I go to Trichy with my family I will stay in my father-in-law's house and visit my aunty without fail. But if I happen to go alone I usually stay with her only. I have excellent rapport with her and she is very dear to me. In fact she only taught me masturbation when I was 12 years old and my first masturbation was by her hand only. Apart from this she knows all me sexual desires and I have told her of all my sexual experiences. She never found fault with me for my bad things, though she will advice me for caution. Whenever I stay with her and if we are alone I will even remain nude before her. Also we will lie down together and she will gently masturbate me before I sleep.

Some three years back my father-in-law had a legal problem in a property dispute. He sought my help and I arranged an advocate in Trichy who is also handling legal cases for my company.

When the case was taken up in court again my father-in-law sought my help as he had undergone cataract operation then. So I went to Trichy on a short visit of two days. I went there in the morning and as usual I stayed with my aunty. Later in the day, I went to court with my father-in-law and advocate.

In the evening I returned to aunt's house. I was surprised to find Parimala sitting in aunt's house. She was keeping her school books on the dining table and was writing something. So I asked her "what girl – have you made my aunt's drawing room into your study room". She smiled and replied "no uncle – only today".

Aunty then said "today her father is not there- her mother will come late in the night after attending a colleague's marriage reception – so the girl is sitting here instead of remaining alone in her house".

Parimala was wearing a shirt and short petticoat. The petticoat had ridden up and some portion of her white thighs was visible. Her legs were shapely and I looked with interest at her thighs. She also had good hips. She was wearing a little loose shirt and I could not make out the outlines of her tits but I stared at them with desire.

I have many sexual weaknesses and one is that young girls excite me. If opportunity comes I indulge in some fun with them. However I have never forced a girl for my pleasure and never did something which they did not like or permit.

I stared at her body and her good thighs and hips caught my attention. She was bending forward for writing in her notebook and her buttocks slightly jutted out which also caught my attention. I drank the shape of her body with my eyes. Her body kindled my lust. Bad thoughts came to my mind and I automatically inserted my right hand into my pant pocket and tickled my penis. My penis grew stiff and I posted a little tell-tale bulge under the pant.

Aunty noticed my intense look at the girl and also what my hand was doing inside my pant pocket. She frowned at me.

Aunty knows everything about my lust and from beginning I have confided with her on all my sex desires. She never scolded me for my wrong lust acts but with care she will only advice me to be careful and exercise caution before satisfying my sex feelings. She will always say "I will not blame you – but be careful – think of consequences before you do anything". I will always reply "ok" but go my way only and she will tolerate my acts and protect me when needed. So I was always very free before her in sex matters.

So when she noticed my looks on Parimala she sighed and said to the girl "you go to your house now – you can do your homework more freely there –let him watch TV and take some rest". Parimala said "ok aunty" and she got up but I quickly said "no problem - you remain here – what you will do alone in your house – here I will help you in your lessons". Parimala said "thanks uncle" and she sat in the chair again and stated to do her homework

I went inside the bedroom and changed my dress. I simply wore a dhoti and came and sat in the chair near her. I did not put underwear. Aunty looked at me pointedly and I gave her a grin. Parimala was writing something in her notebook and she did not look at us. Aunty gave me a look with disgust and asked me "do you want anything to eat" and I said "No – I will take dinner later".

I asked Parimala about her homework and she said she had to write an essay about how horse is useful to people. I took her text book and helped her to write the essay by saying few points. She wrote down and she made one or two spelling mistakes which I pointed out and she corrected them and thanked me.

All this time I was ogling her and I was excited and I was getting erection. My cock stood up inside the dhoti and started to dance. I wanted to do naughty things with her. I looked at aunty and she was reading some prayer book. I then stood up near Parimala and said "you write – I can see better this way".

She kept writing and slowly I moved near her left hand. Her left hand was resting on the table and holding the text book open and her left elbow was jutting outside the table. I moved closer and pressed my cock on her elbow. She looked up at me and moved her elbow away. But she did not stop writing and after a minute I again pushed my cock to ram on her elbow. She again moved her hand and looked at me. I grinned and winked and she looked at aunt. Aunt was not seeing us. Parimala then moved her elbow well inside the table and continued writing.

I now moved slightly closer to her and poked my cock on her left shoulder. She moved away but I also moved and pressed my jumping cock very much on her shoulder. She moved still some more away but I also moved closer and kept my cock pressing on her shoulder. She had no more space to move and remained so. I pressed my cock very much on her shoulder and now my dancing cock steadily rocked her.

She looked at aunt and aunt must be looking at us because aunt said "parimala – go to your house and do schoolwork there". Before Parimala could reply I said "if you want good marks for your essay then you should take my help – so remain and complete it here". Then she said "yes uncle" and resumed writing.

I looked at aunty and gave her an annoying look and she glared at me. I turned my attention to the girl.

Now I brought my cock to her left armpit and poked it inside the gap. She looked at me and I again grinned and winked. She kept quiet and continued writing with her right hand. I now more forcefully poked my cock into her armpit. As she was keeping her hand closer to her body there was no gap and my rock hard penis did not enter her armpit. I steadily pushed. First she kept still but later when I increased pressure she slightly raised her left hand and there was more room in her armpit now. I pushed and my penis now got housed in her armpit. With my hand I pressed her left hand closer to her body and now my cock was smugly fitted into her armpit. Then I moved my hand and lightly touched her one boob.

She did not have noticeable boob. I felt a tiny nipple and I did not feel the soft round flesh necessary for a boob. I have seen her mother to be flat-chested and I felt the girl also may be like that. I slowly pressed her nipple and stroked it. She remained quiet. I pressed her nipple more forcefully so that it got even flattened on her chest. But she did not react. Usually pressing nipple will give good feeling to a girl and she would react positively, but here it was missing from her.

I did one bold thing. The top button of her shirt was unbuttoned and there was sufficient gap. I inserted my hand and gripped her nipple. She raised her head and looked at aunty. Aunty was not looking at us and so the girl resumed writing. There was no further reaction from her. I slowly massaged her nipple but I did not feel it hardening. I rubbed her chest and tried to grab her boob but I did not get enough flesh to hold and squeeze. A man will not get satisfaction unless he gets good grip on the flesh of the boob and squeeze it to his liking and also the girl shows positive response for it. Here it was missing. Touching her tiny nipple was not appealing to me and so I took away my hand and again caught hold of her left hand and pressed it close to her body so that my cock will get tightly housed in her armpit.

I kept quiet for some time though I kept steady pressure on her left hand and she continued to write. After some time I slowly moved my penis in and out of her armpit. She stopped writing and looked at me but I grinned and she kept quiet. Then I increased my speed.

Aunty came and stood near us. She said "parimala- go to your house now". Parimala tried to get up but I caught her shoulders and pressed her down to sit. In a stern tone I told "aunty - you now go to bedroom and read your prayer book there– don't trouble us".

Aunty glared at me but I did not relent. Though Parimala wanted to get up I steadily put pressure on her to sit and also I was slowing moving my cock in her armpit in and out giving her armpit fuck. I was having wonderful erection and her soft warm armpit was feeling great to my cock and I was deeply enjoying the sensation and I did not want to stop it for anything.

Aunty looked at me in disgust and said "don't forget you are father of two girls". I said "please aunty " and looked at her pleadingly. Aunty still glared at me and I said "aunty – please – go away from here". Aunty sighed and she looked at Parimala. Parimala looked away and kept still. Aunty said "Parimala" and she looked at aunty. Aunty said "will you talk about this to anyone" and Parimala kept quiet.

I was now quite worried and looked at Parimala with consternation. I pulled my cock from her armpit and moved a little away from her. I also lost some erection and my cock stopped throbbing though still stout.

Aunty asked her again "answer me girl" and Parimala said "no aunty – I will not utter a word about this to anyone".

Now I got relieved and I broadly grinned and looked at aunty with triumph. Aunty simply turned and went inside the bedroom. I was now quiet pleased and my erection returned in full measure.

I again pushed my cock into her armpit and she nicely obliged me by lifting and closing her hand.

Now I was tension free and with great vigour I armpit fucked her and attained a glorious ejaculation. My semen shot up in several bursts and as my cock was enclosed by my dhoti my dhoti caught all the semen and became wet. A few drops of semen seeping out of my dhoti also wetted her shirt in her armpit portion. I stood still till my cock shot all my semen and became limp.

I now moved away from her and sat in the chair. The front portion of my dhoti was fully damp with my semen and she looked at it and then at me. I smiled and she blushed. In a soft voice I asked her "do you know what is it". She blushed even more and kept quiet. I stood up and came closer to her and stood near her. Again I asked her in soft voice "what is it – tell me". She blushed and said softly "it is your vindhu (semen) uncle". I softly asked "do you know what it does". She blushed and said in a very soft tone "it gives you pleasure when coming out from you and it gives baby to the woman getting it inside her". I tittered and slightly lifted my dhoti and brought the wetness near her nose. She moved her head away but I persisted and she relented. I kept the wetness near her nose and she deeply smelled it. I was pleased with her act. I softly asked "you suck it and taste it – it will be nice". But she hastily moved her head away and I did not force her further.

I again sat in the chair and smiled at her. She also smiled at me. Then she said "uncle – can I complete the essay". I said "sure – and I will help you on one condition". She asked "what is it". I tapped my cock and said "one more time". She blushed and said "ok". She lifted her hand showing her armpit.

I smiled and said "not now – later – first do the homework". And she agreed and she completed the essay and also some more portions of her homework.

I sat watching her and also occasionally helping her in completing her homework. All along I was also slowly caressing my cock. She would occasionally look at it and at me and smile and I would grin at her. I opened my dhoti and showed my pulsating cock to her but she immediately covered her face completely with both hands and pleadingly said "please uncle – no – don't do that please". I then closed my dhoti and said "ok – now I have covered it". She then opened her eyes and continued her work. In some twenty minutes she completed her school work and I had also attained full erection. My cock was beating inside my dhoti and the cock bulge and dance inside the dhoti was very noticeable.

I asked her "is it over" and she said "yes". I grinned and said "now I will do my home work" and she blushed.

She looked at the bedroom and I said "aunty will not come unless I ask her – so don't fear". I came and stood near her and she lifted her hand. I bent and whispered in her ears "will you let me do differently this time". She asked "what you want uncle" and I said "you stand up before me – let me do in buttocks". She stood silent and I could see her hesitation. I said "ok – I will not force you" and she said "it is ok uncle". She stood up and I pulled her and made her to stand before my and my cock was rubbing her buttocks.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.