Heather-Willow Book II - Cover

Heather-Willow Book II

Copyright© 2015 by gorp

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the continuation of Willow. Slavery is practiced by the rich and encouraged by the government. Heather is just beginning her journey in bondage while Willow continues her adventures. Both are guided by Page who experiences challenges all her own. Will Lord Blackmon return? Will the evil Master Lobo find Page? Who is Madame Carronade? How will Carl be changed by his experiences? Read and find out!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Caution  

The building dated back to before the Second World War. It had been a factory that built optical gunsights for navy ships. It had been both top secret and exacting work. It also required a warren of massive rooms to assemble the fire directors for the giant warships. The rooms had very thick walls, overhead structures for cranes and lifts, floors that were solid and level and doors made of battleship steel. Madame Carronade told Randy that they had once tested the soundproofing by firing a gun in one room to see if someone outside could hear it. They could not.

Madame Carronade was giving Randy a truncated tour. He had seen the intake and medical areas, then the basic training area. There were things that he had never expected to see in a slave training facility like Sea Grove. He was surprised when shown a room with thick cots, fruit, even headphones for music. "Positive reinforcement," Madame Carronade had explained. "A slave that meets performance standards is given time in here. I have seen slaves weep over the opportunity to lie on a soft cot for a few hours. The carrot can be as effective as the stick ... or whip. Our clients demand top quality slaves in appearance, skill and attitude. Punishment alone makes for sullen slaves."

Madame Carronade picked up a red binder from a stack that was by one of the heavy steel doors, "This is a customized training guide that is created for each prospect. This is the process that really makes us different. Each prospect is tested and evaluated to determine the most profitable and successful type of slave they can be. Some are made into what we privately refer to as Barbi Fuckdolls. They have big tits, little brains and loose assholes. They are easy to train and the least profitable for us because every other slave house produces them. Others can be molded into slaves that offer more than a good fuck. They can become companions, confidants, mother figures, or the perfect mate for an antisocial nerd that is worth millions and has never been on a date. The gold nugget is when that slave also can be molded into a pain slut or a facsimile of one. They command top dollar."

The group of buildings that made up Sea Grove surrounded a courtyard. As they walked across the lush grass of the courtyard, the cool Bay Area morning fog shrouded some of the buildings as Madame Carronade pointed them out. "Each building is customized for the development of our product. Sexual skills are taught over there in Building F, social skills are taught in Building G; domestic skills such as cooking and appearance are covered in Building J. Housing is behind us in Building H and so forth." Madame Carronade stepped to another heavy steel door that opened on its own. Randy saw the camera above the door and surmised a security center controlled the exterior doors remotely. "But this is our destination. Welcome to Building M, but also known as the Gallery."

It took a few moments for Randy's eyes to adjust to the lower light level inside. The building was octagonal and consisted of one very large room. With no windows it would have been pitch black but for spotlights mounted thirty feet high around the room. They were all focused on a raised platform twenty feet across in the middle of the floor. It reminded Randy of the Slave Theater at the Nimitz, but this did not have seating or the luxury boxes. In the darkness the walls seemed to disappear and the brightly lit stage seemed to float in a sea of blackness.

On the stage was Willow, kneeling, bound and blindfolded.


Carl woke and looked at the ceiling. He remembered falling backwards onto the bed, he remembered the feeling of Page removing his shoes and pants, and he remembered her riding his cock to a shattering climax. It had been so casual, so unbidden but so very welcome. Carl was concerned about Willow and her ordeal. He tried to feel anger about how the discussion of Steve's fate had turned out, but the fact that he had prevented what was in essence murder tempered his anger. Plus it had been Willow's choice, Willow's wish, that she pay the price for her request. But Carl was still worried.

He decided to take his worry into the bathroom and contemplate things there. When he had completed his morning ablutions he decided he first needed to look for clothes. He had removed his dress shirt, the only thing he had retained in bed, so was naked when he returned to the bedroom. He was startled to see Page kneeling near the bed. More shocking was what was kneeling beside her. Carl had to assume it was Heather, but there was little visible to confirm the fact. She was wearing a black latex body suit that went all the way to her neck. A red hood encased her whole head and face. The only thing exposed was her mouth, which was filled by a black gag. Her arms were bound behind her back and a leash was attached to a heavy posture collar. Also around her neck on a thin chain was an electronic device unfamiliar to Carl.

"Good morning Master. I hope you slept well," Page said.

Carl was a little disconcerted having this unexpected conversation with Page while completely naked. The irony kicked in for a moment. Page had almost always been naked when he talked to her. Maybe him unclothed was not so strange. "I slept very well. Sleep is not something we have had in abundance lately. What is going on here?"

"Sir, you understand that I am training this new slave. We have been up for three hours working on some basic skills. I ... we are here to ask if you would take part in the training this morning?"

Carl did understand that Page considered it vital that Heather be given similar training and instruction that she had given Willow. Carl could not argue with the results! But for most of Willow's training he had not been a participant. However, Heather did belong to him, so Page's request did not seem out of line. "What do you have in mind?"

Willow bowed low and said, "May I inquire as to what you have planned for the next six hours or so?"

Carl though for a moment, "I need to check the security feeds for Rose House, and make a list of what we need to get done to prepare to move back there. I wanted to get some time on the treadmill and review the news feeds online to see what they are saying about the Hayward raid."

"So, you will be here for most of the day sir?"

"That is the current plan."

Willow then straitened up and touched the electronic device dangling around Heather's, "Sir, this is a timer. It is set at an odd time to prevent you or this slave from anticipating it going off. My request is that wherever you are in the condo, take this slave with you. Guide her by the leash and have her kneel by the desk, table, treadmill, or even the toilet. When the timer sounds, please remove the gag and allow her to suck your cock."

Carl raised his finger to tell Page that he would not take part in this ... exercise, but at that moment the timer sounded with a soft dinging tone. Page reached over and pulled the gag, it was a short penis gag on a rubber strap, from Heather's mouth. She then moved Carl closer by putting a hand on his ass and pushing him towards Heather. Page guided his soft cock into her mouth.

Carl was almost overcome by the feeling of Heather's warm and wet mouth taking all of his manhood in. She began working her tongue back and forth and moving her lips across his skin. Whatever objections he was going to voice were lost in the sensations he was feeling. He was quickly becoming hard and his hands naturally found the top of Heather's latex enclosed head, and he began guiding her movements and her pace.

He had just become fully hard when the timer again chimed. "Sir, please pull out now." Carl opened his eyes and looked at Page like she had lost her mind. But Page was one step ahead. She had pulled Heather's head back and was already replacing Carl's cock with the rubber one. "This is training. Training is not about pleasure but about repetitive actions becoming second nature. Keep her with you. When the timer goes off again, repeat this action, no matter where you are or what you are doing. Stop when the timer chimes again." With that Page fluidly came to her feet and went out of the room.

The only thing Carl's brain could process at that moment was 'Shit!"


"Inappropriate actions on the part of a slave cannot be tolerated. Somewhere along the line, most slaves act out. The position that Simon held here was that of the person that convinced our product to never repeat the action that brought them to his attention. He was the big stick in our training. The mere mention of a slave being given to Simon to correct was often all that was needed to provide the needed attitude adjustment. However, from time to time, it was necessary to reinforce his legend, to demonstrate that what was rumored and whispered about was real."

Madame Carronade moved towards Randy, "Can you provide that service for me? Can you be the nightmare in the dreams of my present and future product? Please understand, I do not like damaged goods. A scarred, ugly or crazed slave is worthless to my clientele. Can you break their will without breaking their bodies or their minds? Can you do that and still leave me a product to sell?"

"Are you saying that I cannot mark her?" Randy pointed to Willow, bound and kneeling on the platform.

"You can leave marks, just not permanent ones. Do you still want to apply for the job?"

Randy looked the beautiful madam straight in the eye, "Yes I do."

Madame Carronade turned towards the door, "You have till midnight tomorrow."

Randy called out to her, "But how will you determine if I succeeded or not? How will you judge?"

"I will know," was the last thing he heard before the heavy steel door closed behind her.


Ding!

It was becoming maddening. Carl slid his steel hard cock out of Heather's mouth. It was the seventh time in the last two hours that he had left the sweet confines of her mouth unsatisfied because of that fucking timer! He took a moment to catch his breath before returning the penis gag to its proper place.

It was maddening! He had been watching his watch trying to anticipate both when the timer would indicate that he was to start and how long he had till he was required to quit. Each time his cock had deflated less and less. Now he was walking around with his loose shorts tented out by a raging erection.

This last time he had been getting a water bottle out of the refrigerator, he had calculated that he had about four minutes before the timer would go off, when he heard the device sound. Without a thought he had pushed Heather against the cabinet door with one hand and had pushed his shorts down with the other. He popped the gag out of Heather's mouth and slid his cock home almost in the same motion. He fucked in and out of her mouth while holding her head pinned to the cabinet. He was so torn between the sweet bliss of the feeling he was enjoying at that moment and the anticipated joy of cumming...

Ding!

"Fuck!" Carl exclaimed as he pulled out unsatisfied again from Heather's mouth. He looked down and she was breathing hard too, her latex encased chest rising and falling rapidly. He gave her a few moments to catch her breath before reinserting the gag. Once more Carl pulled his shorts over his stiff and tender cock.


Randy had taken a few minutes to walk around the octagonal room to see what tools he had to work with. He had discovered the controls for the lifts and frames overhead. He had found the six large cabinets that contained whips, ropes, dildos, chains, and lubes of different types. There were also numerous frames, and bondage furnishings against another wall. Most surprising was he had found Muffin, the tiny mute slave he had been given by Madame Carronade, kneeling next to a variety of cages and metal torture devices, with a well chewed dog bone held in her teeth. She was on a small platform with a cushioned pad. Randy realized it must have been her spot when she belonged to Simon.

"Muffin, do you know what these things are?"

She nodded.

"Do you know where things are kept and what they are called?"

Again she nodded.

"Did you help Simon when he worked in this room?"

There was a hesitation but again he got an affirmative response.

"Help me move this post on to the stage."

The post in question was a very heavy whipping post device. It had a very heavy and wide base to keep it stable, a tall center post that rose almost ten feet in the air and a cross piece that extended out three feet from the center. He thought he might have to use one the winches to lift it up, but instead Muffin produced a pallet jack that had attachments for moving the furnishings. A small lift on the back side of the platform levitated the whipping post and pallet jack combo to the proper height and Muffin then pushed it just behind where Willow knelt. Muffin lowered the pallet jack, slid it away from the post and back to the concealed lift.

When she returned Randy leaned down and whispered in Muffin's ear, "When we get started, your job is to keep her hydrated. Understand" Muffin nodded.

Randy finally turned his attention to the kneeling slave. She of course had heard every word that Madam Carronade had said to Randy. She had begun to tremble. "Heather, listen to me. The next two days will be the worst in your life. But I have a limit set by Madame Carronade not to damage property and I have made a promise to Master Carl to keep you safe. You will not die. You will not be injured beyond healing. What you will experience is pain, exhaustion, and humiliation. But I promise I will keep you alive, even if you beg for death."


Carl eased his limp dick into Heather's bruised and weary mouth. It was the seventieth time he had done so that day. The training exercise Page had set up had taken over his day and his mind. After the eighth time he had pulled out unsatisfied he had stood near the hooded and kneeling slave slowly pumping his rock hard cock waiting for the small device to make a noise. He waited what seemed a longer interval than normal, but when the signal came he was ready. He quickly pulled the gag from Heather's mouth and thrust his cock in and fucked her face for all it was worth. He came in about twenty seconds. It was an explosion worthy of the two hours of stimulation and denial he had experienced. Carl staggered back panting and looked at the hooded slave. Cum and spit ran down from Heather's mouth and on to the black latex covering her breasts.

But while still basking in the afterglow the chime sounded again. He realized his role in this training was not over. He was not yet soft and Heather's mouth quickly brought him back to full hardness. What Carl had seen as a finale became only chapter one of his and Heather's adventure. He had finally sat down in a chair with Heather between his legs and just waited. Forty minutes later he came again. But the process continued and for the last hour Heather had gently sucked on Carl's sated cock. Page, whom Carl had not really noticed since this project had started, came into the room. "Master Carl, we can end the training here if you would like."

"Yes, please."

"Sir, I am going to take this slave and let her loose, I am sure she needs to pee, and I will get her cleaned up. Thank you for your help today." Page led Heather, still hooded and blindfolded, in the direction of the bathroom.

After a more than five hour marathon blowjob fest, the only thing he could say was, "Your welcome." Carl collapsed in the chair and fell asleep, his shorts still down around his knees.


Willow was suspended by her arms and feet with her knees bent. She was face down and her head was pulled back by a harness that also held a spider gag in place. Some of the weight of her lower body was being taken up by the large dildo in her pussy. He knees straddled the vertical post and the dildo was attached to that by a wooden rod that extended through the post. Randy had taken his time to position her just the way he wanted her.

Randy came to where Willow could see him. "As you heard, the point of this is to ... motivate a slave to never return to this situation. Slaves disobey masters in only a few possible ways. They can run away, they can touch or take something, they can fuck or not fuck against the rules, use their ass in a similar way and finally they can say something that is not appropriate. We will be focusing on these areas. We will begin with the idea of running away and begin with your left foot."

Muffin had brought Randy a selection of canes. "Slave you are going to learn a little song. Now I know with that gag in you are not in the best of voice, but it is learning the song that matters. When you learn the whole song and can sing it to me, with the accompaniment, we will stop for the day. Every time you forget a part we will rehearse the song again from the beginning. So repeat after me;

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.