Heather-Willow Book II - Cover

Heather-Willow Book II

Copyright© 2015 by gorp

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the continuation of Willow. Slavery is practiced by the rich and encouraged by the government. Heather is just beginning her journey in bondage while Willow continues her adventures. Both are guided by Page who experiences challenges all her own. Will Lord Blackmon return? Will the evil Master Lobo find Page? Who is Madame Carronade? How will Carl be changed by his experiences? Read and find out!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Caution  

They had used three cans of spray paint and were working on the fourth when Bryan suggested they "burn one" before leaving. He said the smell of pot would be just the right touch on top of the insulting graffiti they were leaving on the cafeteria wall.

The six teens were from a rival high school and they wanted to prank the enemy before the big game. It had taken a collapsible ladder and a cordless drill to slip in through a skylight. The three football players, two cheerleaders and a member of the gymnastics team took ten minutes to cover one whole wall with a dozen taunts for their hated rivals. Bryan passing around a joint further delayed their exit. But all four moved back up the ladder quickly when a stoned Tony decided to use the lighter on the paper of the bulletin board and the flames began to spread. The fire alarm was wailing before they were all back on the roof. They grabbed the ladder and swung it back to the wall so they could ease it down to the ground to complete their escape. The task was made much easier by the helpful policeman waiting below. The vandals had tripped the motion detectors and the police had been summoned long before the fire department had been alerted. All six watched in handcuffs as the firemen put out the fire.

The judge threw the book at the six teens. The boys were put on probation, expelled from school and fined for their part of the damage done. Two of the girls, Tory and Shauna, were eighteen and were enslaved by summary judgment to pay for the damages. After being enslaved, the two girls were to be made examples. The next day they were led around their school naked and chained, and then the two cheerleaders were taken to the courtyard of their school and placed in pillories facing each other. All of the students were released from class to watch the proceedings.

"We will not tolerate destructive behavior," the principle of the school, Mr.Pettygrew, told the assemble students. "It saddens me to think that some people in our community might associate our fine institution of learning with such base and shameful acts. I have invited the principle of the school that was so rudely attacked here to see and participate in our apology and act of contrition. Principle Stanus, would you come forward?" A rail thin man with curly red hair stepped forward. "Please sir, on behalf of all the faculty, staff, and students here, please accept our apology and gift to you. Choose which you would prefer."

Tory was the captain of the cheerleaders and the most popular girl in the school. Her blonde hair normally was in a perky pony-tail on top of her head, but now it hung down past her face. Principle Stanus walked up to the pillory and gathered her hair in his fist. He pulled her head up and forced her to look at him. "I understand from the judge that this little raid was your idea." Tory tried to nod. "I have good news. The judge gave me first choice on who could purchase you. You are going back with me.

"Let me tell you about your new life. You will live at the school, eating the garbage slop from the cafeteria, and wash off in the gym locker room. You will wear nothing but a chastity belt and I will have the key. I will give you out as a reward for good work. You will service every teacher and staff member that I want to show gratitude. They get so little thanks for their hard work. Also, as a reward for their academic achievements, our nerds and geeks will get you too. We will assign one of them to take care of you and lead you around on your leash; it will help with their social status.

"While your pussy and ass are locked away by me, your mouth will be available for fund-raising California banned bake sales and cookie sales on campus but said nothing about blow-jobs I am hoping that after you pay back the PTA for your purchase that you can raise enough money for new lights for the football field. And don't worry about missing the big game. We will tie you spread eagle to the score board." He then dropped her hair and her tear streaked face was hidden again.

Principle Stanus then went to Shauna. Her mocha skin was already covered in a sheen of sweat. "You my dear were headed to San Francisco to be sold at the criminal court slave auction there but the fates intervened. The judge asked if I would let you go for a discounted price if it was for a good cause. I agreed.

"I have been told you are good at making new friends. You are going to San Quentin Prison. You see, there is a pilot program being instituted at San Quinton; one where they are exploring the idea of rewarding prisoners for good behavior, rather than just punishing them for bad behavior. You are going to be the positive reinforcement for good behavior for thousands of convicted felons. You will make so many new friends.

"There are men there that have not seen a girl in decades. I am told that, just before lights out, they will march you to a cell with three or four well behaved convicts and lock you inside until morning. The whole cell block will listen and be jealous as you provide positive reinforcement for those four again and again. Everyone who hears, well ... whatever sounds you make, will want to behave better too.

"You will do this every night until you are put into a cell with someone who thinks it would be more fun to kill you than fuck you, or kill you then fuck you! My guess is that quite soon you will be begging for one of them to kill you. However it will not happen soon. Think of what would happen to the prisoner that kills everyone's piece of ass?

"But before that happens we all want a taste first." He stepped behind the girl and took out his hard cock. His grunt of pleasure was drowned out by Shauna's scream. A moment later Tory issued a similar scream as Mr. Pettygrew violated her. Five staff members from each of the two schools were lined up behind their respective principals to take their turn at administering the first phase of the girl's punishment.

Of course watching all of this was the third girl, the gymnast. She was not yet eighteen and could not be enslaved until then. But the judge had sentenced her to that fate with the understanding that, like the others, her sale price would also help pay the fines. While she watched the two being ravaged, four different guys came up to her and said they were looking forward to her being up for sale. One even indicated that he would make sure she shared the same public fate as the two currently being savaged in the courtyard. Heather barely made it to the trash can before vomiting.

Her parents retained an attorney to help. While there was no way to avoid the enslavement, options could be explored. The sale of the two had not netted an equal share of the damages, and that created an opening. The attorney approached the judge with a deal. Heather would pay the remainder of the damages, more than triple the amount the others had paid, in exchange for a contract of enslavement to her family. The judge approved the deal but with the stipulation that a third party licensed slave broker would be the one holding the contract and that the parents could not purchase her. Heather and her parents reluctantly agreed.

The attorney contacted Sea Grove, one of the most important slave training and merchandise houses in California. The owner, Madame Carronade, was someone he had dealt with before, and she agreed to interview Heather to determine if she was suitable. While Heather was fit and pretty, she might not be up to the very high standards Madame Carronade's clients demanded. The court and fine costs were high and Madame Carronade was not sure she could recoup those costs and make a profit. However Heather struck a deal of her own. She would work for Madame Carronade until all of the debt was paid, thus delaying her enslavement, and afterwards she would cost Madame Carronade nothing. Heather would go to Sea Grove and escape the rapacious boys at the school. The Madame agreed. Heather dropped out of school, it was now pointless, and went to work for Madame Carronade at the Nimitz Casino and Hotel on Treasure Island in San Francisco Bay.


It was at the Nimitz, eighteen months after breaking into the school, that Heather met Carl, Page and Willow. She had just over five thousand dollars she still owed to Madame Carronade before they would enslave her. Carl had given her a six thousand dollar tip. There would be no more delay.

She had decided months before that, once she got close to paying off her debt to Madame Carronade, she would try to run away. She even had a plan. The food delivery trucks came to The Nimitz each night bringing fresh produce and what other supplies that were needed for the next day. They left around five a.m. and she was not busy then. She was sure she could slip into one of the trucks and be in Oakland or even Stockton before someone noticed her missing.

The main problem had been money. Carl's six thousand dollar tip would have given Heather the means to run if she could have slipped away with it. The chips would have been traded for cash, a few thousand to find a new home and a new life.

Instead, the mistress had shown up, ordered her taken with everyone else and her tip taken to the cashier's window. The money went in her employee account, which spit out a notice that the debt was paid off and that Heather needed to fulfill the other part of her bargain.

She was brought to Madame Carronade's home with Carl and the other two slaves. Simon, the head trainer for Sea Grove, had led her away from her new friends and down a flight of stairs. This area was clearly meant for the training and display of slaves. Cages occupied part of one wall while a St. Andrew's cross and whipping post occupied another. Simon took her to the heavy wooden whipping post and secured her hands above her head. Heather began to weep. She knew that pleading with Simon would accomplish nothing. She had seen and heard it before.

Without a word to her, Simon picked up a tool meant to cut heavy carpet and proceeded to cut all of her clothes away. Once she was completely naked, he walked over to a shelf and picked up an advanced pregnancy test stick and an electric cattle prod. "I looked again at your records," Simon told her. "It has been a year and a half since your parents signed you over to us, and you turned eighteen eight months ago. You enjoyed quite a while free. Well that is all over." Simon walked back to Heather but stepped to the side and held the stick near her pussy, "Piss on the stick." Simon waited for a moment then said, "Many new slaves do not obey this first command. That is what the cattle prod is for." Heather had no trouble initiating a stream just from the fear.

Simon went back to the shelf with the test strip and plugged it into a reader. A few beeps and taps on the keyboard later Simon turned back to her. "You are now in the system as a slave, but..." Simon paused like the next thing he had to say left a bad taste in his mouth. "Madame is giving you a choice girl, maybe the last choice you will ever have for the rest of your life."

Simon walked toward the shaking girl. He had been the terror in Heather's nightmares for a year and a half. She knew his reputation and had seen him in action more than once at the Nimitz. She was fated to be broken under his whip and she knew it. "The mistress would like to give your friend Master Carl the gift of a slave. So, you can begin your enslavement and training at Sea Grove tomorrow as per the agreement. The other option is to be that gift to Master Carl. I am not sure why you have been given a choice, but there it is. So, which will it be? Would you be his slave or ours?"

Her knocking knees spoke for her as much as her voice, "Master Carl please."

An hour later she was kneeling, bound, naked and hooded, when Carl, Willow and Page entered the guest suite. Heather listened as Madame Carronade presented Heather as a gift to Master Carl.

She wondered if the man would rape her right then. She had witnessed some slave initiations while working at the casino. Many wanted to show off or share their new purchase very publicly. Instead Carl ordered her released, fed and allowed to rest.

A few hours later as Carl and Page were led into an audience with Madame Carronade again while Willow and Heather were told to wait in the hall. The guard escorting the group bound Willow's and Heather's hands, "Keel and be silent,"

Heather was trembling all over. She had been living with the fear of this day for a year and a half, but it was still shocking. She was naked and kneeling next to another naked girl. Her time at the Nimitz had made the sight of naked women in public less traumatic, but now that she was one of them the jarring reality seemed to be choking her. Her hands wanted to cover her bits, her head swung from side to side looking for an escape and she bounced with the energy of a trapped animal.

Suddenly something bumped her shoulder. "Heather, you need to sit still. You will get us both in trouble," Willow whispered to her. The voice gave Heather a place to focus. She had seen the girl with the spiky black hair being ravaged by the four men in the suite. Somewhere in her brain she knew the girl's name was Willow. But what mattered to Heather at that moment was the calm and warmth she saw in her eyes. "Heather, let's get through this. You and I can get through this together, but you need to calm down. Here, lean against me but lower your head and sit still." The girl's shoulder was warm and solid, something to anchor her down. Her fidgeting slowed then stopped, and her breathing became more normal.

Heather closed her eyes and thought again of the choices she had made. Had it been rash to choose Master Carl over Sea Grove? She had stayed with Page and Heather the whole time they were being groomed and prepped before going to the private dining suite. They had been calm, even regal. In her time at The Nimitz, she had seen very few slaves like that. The slaves brought to the casino by other masters often wept or pleaded for mercy. The Sea Grove slaves, the ones trained by Simon, did not. They were reliable and obedient, but at times seemed to have a haunted look. Page and Heather were real. Willow's performance seducing the four nerds had been hot and Heather had been intrigued. And then Page had eaten her to three orgasms. Maybe her decision had been clouded by that?

Her thoughts were shattered as the door swung open and Madame Carronade strode out into the hallway. "You two, come with me," she said. Willow popped up and Heather scrambled to follow. They went only two doors down the hall.

Heather had seen the slave Muffin from a distance. She often accompanied Simon when he was at The Nimitz but Heather had made a habit of steering clear of Simon whenever possible, so she had never been close to his favorite pet. Now she was ordered to kneel next to her against the far wall of what was clearly a small office. She was not wearing her ears, tail, or paws, but she did have her toy bone in her mouth. She was wearing a pink leather set of collar and cuffs. Both Page and Willow were much taller than Heather, but Muffin was even smaller at just under five feet tall. Because of her bound hands, it took Heather a moment to get settled in a kneeling position. Muffin did not move an inch.

A rather small desk with a computer was pushed against one wall, leaving much of the floor space open. Three comfortable chairs were across from the desk while another section of the wall space held a bookcase full of binders. "Simon will be here in a moment," Madame Carronade said, then left the small room. Willow remained still but Heather could not help but shudder.

After less than a minute, the man from Heather's nightmares stepped into the room. Muffin and Willow were too well trained and did not move. Heather was too scared not to. "Slave, show the new one a present position." Willow sprang into action showing Heather by example what she wanted her to do. She had Heather sit up, move her knees apart and he took the time to make adjustments to her legs and head. Through all of it Willow never said a word.

When Willow returned to her spot, Simon pulled one of the chairs in front of the three slaves and sat down with his knees apart. "Muffin, get to work," he said. The tiny dark slave crawled quickly between Simon's legs. She then took the toy bone from between her teeth and inserted it in her pussy. She then, with practiced ease, pulled down the elastic waist of his pants bringing his very impressive cock into view. Even with his cock soft, Heather was not sure how such a small girl could get all of it in her mouth. Muffin placed her hands behind her back and began to move her head slowly. This was not a quick blow-job, but a task she had clearly done for hours.

"Heather, I am sorry you are leaving us," Simon said in a low, calm voice. "I was so looking forward to ... remaking you. You see, Madame Carronade has some ideas about creating some different types of slaves. Most of our slaves are the elegant courtesan types. They help guide the neophytes here in learning about and embracing pleasure. But we have wondered if there might be a market for a harder edged, more extreme type of slave.

"The problem is that the demands of the business are such that we have been reluctant to take good, expensive raw material and waste it on something that might not sell. That is why Muffin here is our first attempt at creating something different. She was given to us by her father after repeated incidents of rebellion and disrespect. She cost us nothing, so Madame Carronade gave her to me to ... experiment with." Simon paused. He wrapped his hand in her dreadlocks and forced her down on his engorging cock. The tiny slave took the whole length without gagging. He held her there for a few moments before pulling her off with equal force. The only sound she made was the intake of breath. "We really had only a rough outline of some ideas, but Muffin herself determined what form she would take. She had the loudest and foulest mouth and she never shut up. Watch her now." Simon had been holding her head up by her hair, but as soon as he released it she dove back onto his cock again. "You see, she is required to keep something in her mouth at all times. When it is not a cock, she has to find something else. You saw her toy bone, but it might just as well be a gag, a pussy, a shoe, or a ball. We have fun sometimes cuffing her and then watching her scramble to find something to put in her mouth. She once sucked on a doorknob because that was all she could find." Simon chuckled at the memory.

Simon paused for a moment to enjoy the sensation the tiny dark slave was giving him before continuing. He looked up at Heather and said, "So, my point is, because you cost Madame Carronade nothing, you were going to be my next experiment, my next project! I had thoughts about linking your collar with Muffin's and making you a matched set. Your red hair and fair skin would have made a fun contrast with Muffin's dark hair and skin. We were going to change your names to Ying and Yang because of what you would look like in a 69.

"But I recently had the idea of piercing you. I was considering covering you with hoops, bars, bangles and chains. Your nipples and clit would be pierced and linked by chains connected to another chain from your collar and then another chain to a tongue piercing. I had a goal of at least a hundred studs or rings. There would have been hoops in you labia and in your lips. We could have lock up your mouth and pussy. You would have jingled as you crawled. It would have been interesting," Simon sighed.

"I am not comfortable with sending an untrained slave out. If you do not work out, or if you cause a problem, it will make us, make Madame Carronade and myself, look bad. But Madame insisted that the other slave, Page I think is her name, is more than capable of training you, as she trained this other one here." He looked Willow over. "If this is any indication of the quality of Page's work, everything might just work out. However, if for some reason Master Carl is not pleased with you, I have made it clear that he can return you to us for any reason with no hard feelings. Then I could make you jingle after all."

He used Muffin's mouth for a few more minutes then pushed her away and readjusted his pants. Muffin immediately retrieved her toy bone from her pussy and put it back in her mouth and scrambled back to her place next to Heather. "You know, it is a mercy that we allow her to keep something in her mouth. She does not want to face the consequence for speaking a single word. Ever." With that Simon was gone.

When Carl came to collect the two a few minutes later, Heather was still trembling.


Madame Carronade looked at Page and Carl, "Here is what we know. The ship that Lord Blackmon was on had been out of contact and missing for about ten days. It was found a few hours ago near an ice sheet, disabled and damaged. I do not have details yet, but Lord Blackmon is alive, but is either injured or sick."

Carl watched tears roll down Page's face. Carl himself felt a wave of emotion at both the idea that Lord Blackmon safe and that he had been in danger.

"I have clients and friends here that are very rich and powerful. I contacted one of them and asked to borrow his jet to send it after your master. When I explained why I needed it and that it was Peter Blackmon that was sick, they were more than happy to let me use it as long as needed. So, as soon as we get clearance from the New Zealand government, I am sending a team, with security, legal and medical help, to bring him back here. They will also be able to give us more accurate information on Lord Blackmon's condition when they arrive in Christchurch." The tall mistress reached out to wipe away Page's tears. "How devoted you are to him. We will bring him back as soon as we can."

Carl asked, "What should we do in the mean time? We want to help any way we can."

Madame Carronade motioned for him to sit while she elegantly occupied her high backed chair again. Page again knelt on the floor but pressed up against Carl's leg. "Until we have more information, there is little we can do. However, I would like to make a suggestion about a few things we could do." She tented her hands under her chin, a gesture Carl had noticed a few times the previous night. This was her tell that she was working some angle. It did not mean she was planning something hostile. Before it had been to discover who he really was and why Page was with him. But it did mean she was working towards something. Carl braced himself for the other shoe to drop.

"I have a wonderful staff for the purpose they are tasked with. But I recognize that they are not equipped to do everything. While we are retrieving Lord Blackmon, I was hoping that you two might be of some service to me." She looked at Page, "You have always interested me. I would like a chance to ... explore what you are and how you think. I would also like to know more about your training of the young one."

She then turned back to Carl. "For you, I would ask for help in sorting out our prisoners. We have two slaves and one male we took from the thugs Master Lobo sent for you. I would like to know what they know. You are a seasoned law enforcement officer. Would you help me discover who they are, what they know, and what needs to happen next?"

Carl looked her straight in the eye, "I will not torture them."

Madame Carronade frowned, "Sir, I have torturers in abundance as well as the will to use it. This situation needs something I do not have. All three have been badly beaten and abused. One of the slaves may not survive. The other may lose an eye. The male has three broken ribs, a fractured jaw, and a bruised spleen. I don't want punishment, at least not at this time. I want information. We are checking their fingerprints and should have names soon, but I want to know why Lobo's men kept them alive. You are already familiar with the story. You can make sense of any information they share."

Carl thought that what she was saying made a great deal of sense. I could see how this impressive woman had become successful and influential. But he did not want to be at odds with his responsibilities to Page and Willow ... and now Heather. "I see your point. But I do not, I cannot, work for you. I have..."

"I am not asking that you work for me, but with me. You could not work for me anyway. Masters do not lord it over other masters. That was one of Lobo's failures from before. For slaves or even employees to see us squabbling like children on the playground diminishes all of us and makes proper slave training and behavior impossible. Lobo's petty jealousies hurt us all. That is one reason I have been fighting to lower his visibility in our community."

Carl leaned forward, "Are you saying that I would have equal status to you?"

She smiled, "Yes that is exactly what I am saying. I am offering you the chance to move through and work with my organization as my equal. My staff and property are at your disposal. This will only be for a few days while we bring Lord Blackmon back, but I would like your insights and help with this matter."

Carl thought for a moment, "I am new to this world, but for what you are asking that should not be a liability. However I have relied upon Page's insights and value her thoughts. May I consult with her before giving you my answer?"

Madame Carronade stood, "Master Carl that is precisely why I want to spend time with her too. I want to check on a few things anyway. Please excuse me." With that she strode out the door.


As soon as Madame Carronade exited the room, Page burst into tears. She hugged Carl's legs and sobbed. All Carl could do was hold her and stroke her hair. He was amazed at the emotion he felt for Page. He feared that with the return of Lord Blackmon he would lose contact with her. He was moved that she was so upset. He truly cared for her.

"Page, we will get him back a quickly as we can. He will be here soon," Carl said softly to the top of her head. He felt her nod and then sit up straight. A minute later, Page had straightened her back and had wiped the tears from her cheeks. When she looked up a Carl, the only evidence of her meltdown was her red rimmed eyes. Her face was composed and she was again the Page he had come to know and admire.

"Sir, we need to be clear about what Madame Carronade is proposing and what it might mean," she said. "I am speculating, but my guess is that you will need to go to Sea Grove or the casino to talk to the prisoners. That is a very different environment than you have seen before. You will need to be Master Carl from now on, not just there, but with Heather. It means getting deeper into this, not extracting yourself from it."

"Page, I fear ... I feared for a long time that it was going to be impossible to simply walk away from the situation. We are woven into the events too tightly. Lobo will not leave us in peace because he is too much of an ass to let it go. I have dealt with gangsters and thugs before. Lobo has a gangster's soul. We cannot survive alone for much longer. We need allies and Madame Carronade is the best ally for us now. But we need to be valuable to her. If not, we just become a bargaining chip for later."

Carl paused for a few moments to gather his thoughts. He was confident that he could work with the prisoners. He was sure he could develop some information that would be valuable to Madame Carronade, but in that confidence was a message of doom. Carl had developed a number of principles of undercover work. They had stood the test of time and experience. One of those was a warning about becoming complacent. "If you think you have the situation under control, start running now because it is about to fuck you up," he would mutter to himself. Start looking for what you don't know.

Carl turned to Page, "What am I missing here? What do I need to know?"

Page had developed a great respect and love for Carl. She loved his tender heart and courage. She also loved his willingness to approach a problem without ego, and to recognize when he needed help. "Sir, the first thing is that we will be separated. I will be with the mistress and you will be with the prisoners. Do you trust me? Do you trust the mistress? Do you trust yourself operating alone?"

Carl's eyes widened as he considered what Page had said. She was right, he would be alone. Could he pull it off without her help and strength? "I see your point. Do you think I can handle it?"

Page smiled for the first time in a while, "Yes, I think you will do fine. You will see things, hear things, and learn things that will be difficult. However you have proven you are made of iron, you are a master. From this moment on, I will never call you anything else but Master Carl."

Carl frowned, "I am concerned for you though. Leaving you in the hands of Madame Carronade, am I abandoning you?"

Page looked out the window to the iconic bridge, "She intends to test me, to analyze me, and yes, fuck me." She looked back a Carl for a moment, "She has lusted for me for a while. Lord Blackmon and I talked about it a number of times. He was waiting for the right moment to gift me to her, for a time, as a gesture of friendship. I think the time has come because I want to say thank you to her for bringing my lord back to me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.