A Song for My Sister
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by dirty oedipus

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My wife sings with an orchestra led by a black conductor, I discover her cheating with him, but my revenge is sweet

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Brother   Sister   Black Male   Oral Sex  

It was mid afternoon before I arrived, Kelly ran out and kissed me lovingly before ushering me into the house, "We'll get your things later" she smiled, "It's really good to see you Johnny, you've been through the mill haven't you?"

"Yeah" I smiled, "It's good to see you too"

Two huge steaks were on the cooker, frying aromatically and she laughed when she saw my nose twitching,

"Hungry?"

"Oh just a little bit" I said smiling, "But I couldn't manage more than half a cow"

"We talked whilst eating, I told her about starlight and how they wanted me to write some more songs for them to record, she was listening intently but suddenly she jumped and yelled, "Yes, yes, yes, that's it, I've got it"

"Got what?"

"Come here" and she grabbed me by the hand, I hung onto her as we ran through the house and into an adjoining one bedroom granny flat where her ex had planned to install his mother.

"Your new home" she said, "You can work in here undisturbed"

I looked around it, it was just what it was, a one bedroom flat with it's own entrance and a lovely view out onto the rear garden,

"Perfect Kelly" I smiled, "Absolutely perfect"

"We can go furniture shopping tomorrow if you like"

"I like"

"I've got a few bits you can have, some bits that "he" left, come on let's have a look"

We spent an hour sorting a few things out like a wardrobe and a table and chairs, blankets and a couple of pillows, I felt like I was starting again and it felt good, then I suggested we went for a drink, I felt like getting smashed, so we went down to her local pub which was only a few yards, Kelly was good company and kept me laughing as we reminisced about when we were kids,

"You were always trying to look up my skirt"

"True" I admitted, "I thought you were beautiful" she smiled at that and I saw her go slightly red in the face,

"I was right" I added, "And I still think that now"

"For God's sake Johnny, how did you ever manage to work on an oil rig with no women to sweet talk?"

"It's not sweet talk kid, it's the truth"

"Well you managed to sweet talk me out of my panties anyway" she laughed, That was the truth, she'd given up trying to stop me from peeking up her skirt and had actually taken her panties off every time we went out to play!

As we grew into our teens, she used to like me taking them off her whenever our parents went out, hers was the first pussy I ever tasted and my cock was the first she'd had in her mouth, we gave each other our virginity and were regular lovers until I left home at seventeen!

She got up then to fetch another round and I watched her tight little bottom swaying under the thin material of her dress, she was certainly a looker all right, far prettier than my wife, the difference was that my wife knew it and Kelly didn't!

"I felt you staring at me" she said as she returned with our drinks and I smiled at her,

"Yeah" I admitted, "I was just wondering why your charming ex went out hunting for cheap wine when he had the best champagne at home"

"I never loved him you know, I mean REALLY loved him"

"So why marry him?"

"Oh you know, with him being older than me, I thought he was exciting, you know a bit of a crook, he always had money"

"Yeah money without ever working for it"

"True" she smiled ruefully, "Drugs money paid for the house, there's no mortgage on it"

"He'll claim it back then or at least half of it when you get divorced"

"Probably, but I'll worry about that when the time comes, but tell me Johnny, did you REALLY love Judy?"

"Well I thought I did, but seeing her with him, I don't reckon I did and I'm certain she loved his black cock more than she ever loved me"

"Yes I've got a friend who left her husband for a black man, she often tells me what they've done together, in quite some detail I might add"

The way she said it made me think for a second and then I realised what she HADN'T said!

I smiled and cocked an eyelid at her,

"What?" but she was going red,

"Have you ever seen a big, black cock?"

"Well, er, I don't now"

I laughed and leaned into her,

"Kelly?"

"What?"

"Look at me"

She turned her head like a shy little school kid,

"Do you want to watch her film?"

"Yes" her voice was barely audible, "Would you mind?"

"Not at all" I smiled, "We'll watch it together"

We finished our drinks and she linked her arm in mine as we left the pub, it felt good with her on my arm, sort of uncomplicated and natural.

Back at her house she poured out two brandies while I connected her laptop to the television, Judy appeared on the screen smiling into the camera, that was all right, or at least it would have been without the fully erect black cock nestling against her cheek as she spoke!

"Daddy's just fucked me again Johnny and look how hard he is, God I love his fucking cock, I suppose you've guessed by now that we slept together during the cruise, we were either playing with the orchestra or we were fucking, I bet you couldn't guess that I was always naked under my dress when I was singing, well, apart from stockings of course" she broke off then to kiss that penis before smiling into the camera, "He loves me to wear stockings for him, especially in bed, he says he loves the feel of the nylon against his neck while he's eating me"

I glanced at Kelly, who saw me and snuggled in closer to me,

"The dirty fucking bitch" she said softly and kissed my neck, "I would never do anything like that to you Johnny"

I touched her head and turned it to mine,

"I know that sweetheart" and I touched my lips to hers,

"But I've got something in common with her"

"What's that?" I asked and she smiled,

"I'm wearing stockings as well"

On the screen Judy was talking again, telling me that when they go to his home in Jamaica, she intended being naked all of the time,

"He says that lots of white couples go there on holiday just so the wife can get fucked by a real cock, just like this one" and she gave the penis a long, slow lick,

Kelly and I kissed again and she moaned into my mouth as I slipped a hand under her dress, her flesh was warm above her stockings, warm and welcoming, the gossamer thin lace of her panties were damp to the touch, she gasped as I stroked her sex through them,

"Bed" she hissed into my mouth, "Fuck her and her black cocks, yours is the only cock I want"

I followed her swaying backside up the stairs into her bed room where we sank down onto the bed locked in each others arms, her dress opened all the way down the front and I wasted no time in opening it to find her breasts bulging out over the top of her white satin corset, she gasped as I kissed each nipple in turn and moaned as I kissed my way down to where her panties were caught up in the groove of her sex, pulling the lace to one side I kissed each pouting lip in turn before delving in between them and tasting her aromatic pink flesh.

"John, oh yes John" she moaned and thrust her hips up to my mouth, "I've dreamt about this ever since you left, even with him I imagined it was you inside me, or your mouth on me, on my cunt John, your cock in my mouth, fuck me darling, I want to feel you inside me again"

With one last lick at her beautiful pussy I pulled away to get naked while she slipped her panties off and lay with her legs wide apart stroking herself,

"Ooh yes Johnny, welcome home" she laughed as I stepped out of my shorts, my cock was standing upright pointing at my navel, it was so hard it was almost hurting!

She held her arms out and I sank down between them, my cock needed no guidance to go where we both wanted it, her long, deep sigh of satisfaction matched mine as it slid into her glistening wet hole right up to the hilt!

"Ooh yes Johnny" she breathed, "This is what I need, slowly darling, let me feel every fucking inch of your cock up me"

She clung to me tightly, her mouth locked onto mine as we fucked slowly, her tiny moans of pleasure were like an aphrodisiac to me, as were finger nails digging into the flesh of my back and her obscene whispering in my ear.

Gradually as our passion rose, so did the speed of our fucking, I slipped both hands underneath her and gripped her buttocks, her nails began raking my back and her gasps became almost a sob,

"Harder Johnny" she gasped, "Make me come darling, yes baby that's it, come inside me, let me feel it, God yes I fucking love this"

I felt her vaginal muscles squeezing me, a sure sign that she was about there, so I pressed a finger against her anus until it slipped in, she screamed and I felt her squirting all over my groin, she bit my neck as she came and I felt a tremor in my loins as I started to come,

"Kelly, I'm coming" I gasped, "But she couldn't answer me, her mouth was wide open in an O and her eyes were staring at me in her own orgasm, I pumped and pumped and pumped and still my sister clung to me, her whole body was shaking and her fingers were actually drawing blood as she came!

I woke up the following morning to bright sunlight streaming in through the open window and the smell of frying bacon wafting upstairs, I heard her singing in the garden and looked out to see her hanging washing out on the line dressed just in a tee shirt and a tiny white thong, I gave her a wolf whistle which made her laugh,

"Come on down and get your breakfast" she shouted, so I pulled on my jeans and went down, the breakfast was delicious, made even nicer by seeing her nipples through the thin tee shirt,

"They're not part of the breakfast" she smiled, "But they're yours if you want them"

"To be honest Kelly" I said softly, "I don't think I ever stopped wanting them"

"Does that mean we can cross a new bed off our shopping list then?"

"Oh yes" I laughed, "Last night was lovely, absolutely beautiful and so was the person I shared it with"

"When you were asleep earlier on this morning, I came down and watched the rest of that film she sent" she said quietly,

"Why?"

She went a bit red before answering and when she did it was barely audible,

"I like girls"

"What, you mean you're bi-sexual?"

"Yes, well I think so, I've never done anything, you know"

"But you'd like to?"

"Very much so, yes I wanted to watch Judy"

"Are you sure it wasn't his cock you were watching?"

"Yes" she said it quietly and looked embarrassed, "Sorry Johnny, I was fascinated that's all, are you mad at me?"

"No of course not" I smiled and pulled her into my arms, "How can I be mad at someone with a bum like yours?"

Lowering my hands down onto her buttocks, I slipped them into her panties and cupped both globes,

"I'd like to watch you with a girl"

"How would you feel watching me being eaten by a girl?"

"I'd fucking love it Kelly" I said honestly and slipped the panties down so she could step out of them, "I'd be as horny as I am now"

She squealed as I lifted her onto the table and held her legs wide apart, her cunt was glistening with her juices, evidence of her arousal, she moaned as I licked her inner thighs and squealed again when I prodded my tongue into her tiny rear hole,

"Oh, oh, oh God yes" I licked upwards to the wetness of her shaven slit and pushed my tongue in to scoop out her juices whilst unfastening my jeans,

"Kiss me Johnny, I want to taste myself, I want to taste my own pussy"

She sucked my tongue and moaned as I entered her warmth,

"I can taste myself Johnny, I'm tasting pussy"

I was moving by then, fucking her deeply and savouring the tight wetness of her gorgeous little cunt gripping my cock,

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.