To Love Honor and Obey - Cover

To Love Honor and Obey

Copyright© 2015 by Shani 34

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Arthur is a father with old fashioned ideas. He insists that his son's fiancee accept his principles, and shows her how he has kept his wife faithful and content all these years. Using a cane. The prospective daughter in law accepts his standards, so Arthur teaches his son how a man should discipline his wife. His mother has to train David how to keep a girl happy with his penis

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Spanking  

It was coming up to his father's birthday, and David couldn't think of what to get him. But the day alone with Mrs Harris a week before had given David a great deal of confidence, and stimulated him to plan a special event for his dad. The one thing he knew his dad wanted was a clear sign that David would be able to marry the lovely Belinda and that Belinda would, as his dad required, love honour and obey her husband. As Arthur had told them both many months ago, he wasn't willing to bless their marriage until Belinda was as obedient as Jean, his wife, David's mother.

After much training, including visits by women friends eager to explore submission and discipline, David had learnt a lot, and now thought that he could handle Belinda. After many weeks of manual penile stimulation by his mother, he was also much more confident of his ability to fuck either woman enough to please, even if they did need to go to his dad to finish off.

So he arranged for Belinda to visit shortly before his dad was due home from work. But an hour before that, he went to his mother, working away in the kitchen, and just told her to get undressed. This was actually the first time he had given his mom any such order without his dad being there to ensure she obeyed, so he was delighted when Jean just said softly, "Yes dear," and proceeded to strip naked.

He had collected all of his father's toys from his bedroom, and put them in the room just inside the French windows leading out onto the patio and then the garden. Once again the sun was shining brightly. He sent Jean out to stand on the patio with her hands on her head, feet wide apart.

He went back inside and collected the flogger and a pussy whip. He went around in front of his mother and showed her what he was holding. "I am going to thrash you, mom, and later when Belinda arrives I will do the same to her."

Jean was delighted, this was what she and Arthur had been wanting since the day David said he intended to marry Belinda. She said nothing other than a polite, "Yes dear, whatever you say." David stood to one side and brought the flogger in hard across his mother's copious bosom. She gasped attractively, but didn't move, she had received worse than this from David's dad on many occasions. "One, thank you David," she hissed.

David gave her twelve with the flogger, then went round behind her and used the pussy whip, brought up hard between her legs, making her jump and squirm, but she didn't move her hands or her feet so David told her she was doing well. Actually Arthur would have caned her for moving as much as she had done, but it was just the surprise, she hadn't been expecting her son to do it so hard, and so accurately. Twelve strokes on her clitoris had her gasping.

Then he came around in front of his mother, by now not wearing anything but his shirt. "Belinda says that dad has laid claim to her asshole, she won't let me fuck her there."

"Oh David, I'm sorry. But you can use mine, any time you like."

He got the tube of anal lubricant and inserted the nozzle in her sphincter and gave it a good squeeze, then slipped his fingers in her and worked the lubricant around.

"Kneel down and get my cock lubricated," he commanded. He was so excited he nearly came in her mouth, but he knew he had to get into her ass before he came. He went for his mobile phone and called his dad.

"Hi, dad, happy birthday, I've got Belinda coming round this afternoon, she will be your present, I hope you like it." Arthur laughed that he would be delighted to accept such a lovely present. David continued, "I've been whipping mom, and now I'm going to fuck her ass. Can I talk with you while I do so?"

His dad chuckled and said of course, and David eased his cock into his mom's ass hole. Jean groaned softly, but had experienced this enough not to make too much fuss. "I'm in her ass now, I do see why you like fucking mom's ass, Dad. It's so hot and tight and I love being able to play with her tits and her clit. I'm planning to fuck Belinda this evening, but she tells me that you have reserved exclusive access to her ass. Is that true?"

"Yes, David, it's a dad's perk, do you have any problem with that?"

Dave was moving inside her mom, but concentrating on the phone call so he didn't think he would cum too soon. "No dad of course not, I'm flattered that you want to use her. But I would like it if I could sometimes fuck her cunt while you are buggering her, is that okay with you? Today, for instance."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.