To Love Honor and Obey - Cover

To Love Honor and Obey

Copyright© 2015 by Shani 34

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Arthur is a father with old fashioned ideas. He insists that his son's fiancee accept his principles, and shows her how he has kept his wife faithful and content all these years. Using a cane. The prospective daughter in law accepts his standards, so Arthur teaches his son how a man should discipline his wife. His mother has to train David how to keep a girl happy with his penis

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Spanking  

On his way home from work, David was terrified! He knew that two complete strangers, middle aged married women, were waiting for him at home, expecting him to march in, dominate them, spank them, and then presumably fuck both of them senseless. And he knew he couldn't do any of that! He should be able to get them to undress, certainly he could spank them, even cane them, but no way could he fuck even one of them without making an idiot of himself the moment he tried to insert his cock in her mouth or pussy. His mother's twice daily training had helped a lot, and now, when he was alone with his mother or Belinda, he was able to last much longer than in the past, but he still couldn't last more than a couple of minutes in either his fiancée or his mother. How would he cope with two eager married women, presumably used to getting sex with their husbands several times a week, and now made horny by the novelty of a good thrashing, and then obviously expecting to be ravaged after it?

He had been worrying about this from the moment Mrs Harris had first told the family that her two lady friends would be visiting him on Thursday, both women having told their husbands they were going out late night shopping. David would have been much happier seeing them one at a time, but the two women had insisted on coming together, at least until they knew they could trust David not to hurt them too badly. And they didn't want Mrs Harris to be there either, they wanted this to be totally anonymous, in case it turned out they couldn't cope with the pain of the spanking. They didn't want their friends to know they had run home sobbing for their moms!

So David was presented with something he had not wanted but could not avoid. After Mrs Harris went home, his father had said sternly, "David, this is your chance to see whether you are ready to marry Belinda yet, or whether we should postpone the wedding for a few more months. Belinda has been told not to come round Thursday night, and I will stay away until late, so it will be only your mother at home, and she will stay in the kitchen while you attend to these two women. You have all evening to exercise your dominance over them. If it goes badly, don't worry about it, you never need to see these women again, your fiancée will never know anything about it, and I'm sure we will be able to find other women for you to practice with. But I think by now you are ready to give it a try. Good luck, son. Oh, and don't worry about fucking them, submissive women don't expect to be fucked by their master. Just thrash them and send them home."

David had been assuming his father would rescue him by coming in late in the day and fucking both women to blissful orgasms, as he did with Belinda and Mrs Harris. But now he knew it was all going to be up to him, and he just didn't think he could cope. Surely they wouldn't come all this way and give up an evening just to be spanked? Everything he knew about women was that they all wanted to be fucked!

He knew he was good with his tongue, his fiancée and his mother both assured him of that, and Mrs Harris had confirmed it when he was practicing his bondage. But Masters surely don't go down on their submissives? Nor could he really get away with just tying them up and licking them to orgasm, they wouldn't see that as being the promised full Dominance session. The only glimmer of hope he had was when, on Wednesday night, Belinda, thrashing about on the bed with her legs spread, enjoying his tongue and his fingers, had gasped, "Oh god Dave, your fingers are incredible! I really don't care if your mom fixes your cock or not, just keep those fingers working and I will be completely happy." Actually she didn't really mean that, she said it to encourage him, but she knew she would be happy with David if she had access to his dad's cock at least a couple of times a week.

After Belinda fell into an exhausted sleep beside him, David lay there thinking. A Master can't really go down on a slave, but he can use his fingers on one, surely? Next morning, as his mother masturbated him in front of his dad and a sleepy Belinda, he thought, 'Mom does this for me without losing her authority over me, so maybe I can do it to the two new women.' Despite his pleas, his mother didn't let him cum, but also didn't cane him, so he went off to work, and as he drove he was thinking over new plans for how to handle the two women who were coming to see him that afternoon.

By the time his mother introduced him to the two women, he felt he was ready. Their names were Mrs Alice Chambers and Mrs Nancy Davies. Alice had the better boobs, but Nancy had lovely long blonde hair.

His mother hadn't explained to them her role in David's life, and when they arrived she was just wearing a black push-up bra, suspender belt, stockings and open crotch panties! Of course the women just assumed that Jean Wilson was another of David's many slaves.

After introducing them, his mother offered to get everyone a nice glass of wine, and the two women sat back down on the sofa, not sure what they were meant to do. David sat opposite them, his heart pounding and wondering if he could possibly get away with this. His mom came in with drinks on a tray. Saying nothing, she gave him his drink first, and he was pleased to see it was a stiff whiskey, not wine. Then she gave the two women glasses of red wine and went off to the kitchen without a word. What could she have said, have fun? Or good luck? Neither sentiment seemed appropriate for two women about to be caned.

Trying to sound the way his dad did in these situations, David told the two women to stand up and strip to their underwear! When they obeyed him immediately, he started to calm down, thinking, 'I can do this.' As the women draped their dresses over the back of the sofa then turned to face him, he sat trying to look calm and in control. Both wore fairly conventional bras and panties, and he guessed that they, like Mrs Harris, hadn't dared to dress up too erotically in case their husbands noticed something unusual going on. Never mind, he had no intention of leaving them in their undies for long. He had already decided that he would deal with them one at a time, making the other watch.

Momentarily panicking, he realised he couldn't remember which of them was called Alice and which was Nancy. But then he realised it didn't matter. "Alice, come and stand in front of me." The big titted woman walked nervously forward, her blonde friend watching eagerly from her place on the sofa. "Strip naked," he said, as sternly as he could. He tried not to look too fixedly at those lovely tits, surely an experienced Master would have seen better ones than these. Looking down, he saw that Alice had a lovely thick bush of dark brown hair. He just hoped his 'magic fingers' would be enough to impress her. He forced himself to remember that it didn't really matter if he failed, he would just send them home disappointed, and hope that nobody ever found out.

He made Alice open her feet and step closer, so she was straddling his thighs. When she was close enough for him to touch her crotch without bending forward, he told the other woman, Nancy, the blonde, to go over to the side table and fetch the wooden paddle that was lying there.

This was the bit of his plan that had most worried him. He intended to make the woman being masturbated lean over him with her hands on his shoulders, while he played with her breasts and belly, and the other woman did the spanking. Could he make that work to each woman's satisfaction? He had never masturbated Belinda when she was standing up, and wasn't sure how successful it would be.

He needn't have worried. Both women were eager for anything, having had very little exciting sex in the last ten or twenty years. When he opened her labia with his fingers, and then touched her clitoris with his thumb, Mrs Alice Chambers almost collapsed over him, falling forward with her big bare breasts resting on his shoulders as she gasped with excitement. While David had never masturbated his girlfriend when she was standing, Mr Chambers had never masturbated his wife at all! And watching her, all her friend Nancy could think was, 'Oh my god, I want some of that, when will it be my turn?'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.