Extending the Family
Epilogue: John

Copyright© 2015 by Dr Scribble

Incest Sex Story: Epilogue: John - Allie can't have any more babies, even though she and husband John would like another. In a moment of delight as he fills her pussy, she has the idea of getting her son to fuck her eldest daughter pregnant. Perhaps, she reasons, if she were to get him addicted to bareback sex and then somehow contrived to get him up close and personal with Danni, maybe nature would take its course? There's another member of the family, Rachel, who hasn't yet reached menarche, as far as anyone knows...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Of course, Allie got her wish. So did Rachel. Somehow, that next day, whenever Danni had thought of going out to buy a morning-after pill, she was nailed to her bed by either me or Paul. He didn't realise what his mother was doing, of course – leading him to father a child on Danni – but I did, and I'm afraid I dumped my cum in Rachel's channel as often as I could, while he fucked Danni exclusively.

It was the day after that she managed to get out of the house and visit the pharmacy, but by then, it was too late. Fortunately the 'morning-after' pill doesn't harm a pregnancy, if one has already started. in any case, its efficacy drops off after twelve hours or so.

While Danni was waiting for some sign that the pill had taken effect, Paul and I kept her pussy full of family sperm, an activity which went on for the next month, until Allie brought a pregnancy test home and had Danni take it. She was overjoyed with the result, though Danni seemed a trifle dismayed.

Allie had actually bought three EPTs, and it seemed that Rachel had simply copied her older sister and peed on one of the unused ones. I remember seeing her eyes open wide as the EPT reported her condition, whereupon, she'd appropriated the remaining unused test and tried again, with the same result.

So, suddenly, we had two pregnant daughters. Freed from the need to at least pretend they were using contraception, Paul and Danni seemed to put on a 24/7 sex show, which lasted a week. I reckon they fucked in just about every room in the house: first thing in a morning, before school, then again as soon as they got home (I think they once managed a quick fuck in the school toilets when the need got desperate), and it didn't matter where. Danni got to the point of sliding her knickers off as soon as she was indoors, and Paul would be out of his clothes and into her as soon as they found each other (usually in her bedroom).

And Rachel? She concentrated her efforts on getting me stiff enough to lay the pipe to her. Obviously, I'm not as young as I used to be, and it takes me longer to recover between fucks – and I fuck Allie regularly as well – so Rachel didn't get as much fatherly spooge dumped in her welcoming puss as she would have preferred, but every now and then, Paul would fuck a load into her while Danni was asleep or simply encouraging him.

Allie was very happy for the girls to continue draining the men in the household. I think, even then, that she was planning for them to have more babies.

Five years later, we are surrounded by them. Danni's first was a little girl, her second a boy, and she's currently a month or so away from delivering another little girl. We're not sure who is the father of her first-born, though it's likely to be Paul; he came in her more times than ever I did, several of them before I fucked her at all. Her son is definitely Paul's. She was very careful to make sure that his was the only prick delivering seed to her baby-basket until she was sure she'd caught again. After that, she celebrated by letting both of us fuck her any time.

After her initial surprise at becoming pregnant with her first released egg – very unusual, I'm told – Rachel had taken to pregnancy like a duck to water. In fact, the moment she had the second positive EPT in her hand, she'd reached for me, pulled my trousers down, prepped my prick with a few skilled strokes, and sat on it, impaling herself in full view of her surprised brother, sister and mother. And father: I was surprised, too.

She pulled her top off as she straddled me, rising and falling on my prick, and shoved a tit between my lips. Jerkily, she waved the EPT stick in front of her mother while riding me hard. Paul and Danni had crouched to watch my prick ream her out, and the white foam appear from between her pussy walls and my staff, as I shot my load inside her unprotected, pregnant, puss.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.