Extending the Family - Cover

Extending the Family

Copyright© 2015 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 9: Rachel

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Rachel - Allie can't have any more babies, even though she and husband John would like another. In a moment of delight as he fills her pussy, she has the idea of getting her son to fuck her eldest daughter pregnant. Perhaps, she reasons, if she were to get him addicted to bareback sex and then somehow contrived to get him up close and personal with Danni, maybe nature would take its course? There's another member of the family, Rachel, who hasn't yet reached menarche, as far as anyone knows...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

I felt so good! I was laying on the floor beside Danni's bed, with not one but two shots of family spooge warming my pussy and hopefully invading my womb. Note to self: the floor's hard – shove Danni's and my beds together, so I'll be easier to reach next time Paul wants to dump his load in me. Daddy won't mind, I'm sure. In fact, as long as I let him pump me full of his seed whenever he feels the need, I think he'll be a push-over for anything I want.

What I want is a baby, of course. My boobs have grown in the past year, my hips have widened, so I now have a proper womanly shape, a body designed to nurture a baby. What's missing from my 'ensemble', and slightly annoying, is that my periods haven't started. I'd thought they might have by now – especially since Daddy fucked me for the first time just about when I'd started feeling that grumpiness they tell you is supposed to presage a period by a few days. But no period had come. My boobs have moments when they itch badly, but Daddy and Paul have kissed and sucked on my nipples until they felt better, would stand out like corks when they were fucking me. They're so sensitive, too. I guess it's part of growing up, getting ready to do what they're meant for.

Mum was watching us from the doorway. She had a diaphanous negligée on, open up the middle and hanging 'negligently' off one shoulder. I could see her pussy, and, although her tits were tucked inside the garment, I could see the swell of her breasts. She looked really slutty. It's such a shame she can't have any more babies. I think Danni and I should be prepared to take on the job. I know I am. Maybe once I get my period, I should keep quiet about it until Daddy – or perhaps Paul – knocks me up. I really want Daddy's baby, but don't mind if Paul's seed gets there first.

My boobs are itching again. Daddy looks out of it, but Paul ... Maybe he can recover faster, being younger. On the other hand, I think Mum might have an eye on him. So maybe I'll have to wait for Daddy to stiffen up again. I guess I could help.

I got up beside Danni's bed, and reached for Daddy's cock. It hadn't totally shrunk, so I began kissing it, and stretching it with my fingers. In a little while, I felt it stir and begin to lengthen. It encouraged me to try taking the head in my mouth. The taste was a bit strange, and I made a lot of saliva, so very soon it was mostly my spit that surrounded the head. That wasn't bad, and I tried moving my head up and down, taking in more of his cock with every stroke.

I glanced up at him, to see his eyes on me. Mum came across the room and took Paul by the hand. He seemed groggy, but obediently got up and followed her. Danni was awake and watching me. I felt proud of the fact that I had taken Daddy's prick in my mouth and made it hard. My itching nipples brought me back to the more pressing concern. I let his cock slip out of my mouth and knelt astride him, leaning forward so he could nuzzle and suck my boobs.

He needed no instruction, taking one into his mouth at once. Danni reached over and began to play with the other one and suddenly the itch was being replaced by a hot feeling in my belly, which was growing into an orgasm. Heat bloomed within me and I gasped, laying down on my daddy's chest. At the same time, my body slipped backwards and I felt his cock nudge my opening. I used one hand to aim it properly, then slid further and impaled myself on his manly staff.

Feeling it burrowing up inside me was all it took for my orgasm to come crashing through the sensitive nerve-endings of my body. My pussy clenched around Daddy's prick and my tits felt as if they were ready to explode. Daddy began to hump his cock into me while I just lay there happily and let him ream me out. It seemed my whole body was concentrating on the feeling of his big cock jabbing into my fuck tunnel, stretching the sensitive flesh as the head advanced towards my cervix, eventually to push against it as he reached all the way in. One day, I was certain, my body would be ready for his seed, and he would blast my womb full of his precious white cream, and one of his millions of family sperm would penetrate my egg and we would create a new life.

I pressed my feet flat against the mattress and pushed my hips up at him, trying to take even more of him inside me and increase the certainty that his seed would fall on fertile ground. I couldn't wait! It felt as if my body should have been ready for him weeks ago, but maybe that was just wishful imaginings.

I felt another orgasm approach. There was, I noticed as it hit, nothing subtle about them. I screamed and my body thrashed, forcing his cock into me, mashing our pubic bones together, and my head twisting from side to side, all totally out of control.

'Fuck meeeee!!!' I screamed.

Daddy plunged on, battering me time after time. Even as that massive orgasm began to fade, another rolled in. I was helpless in the grip of the sensations coursing through me from the depths of my pussy to the soles of my feet. I managed to grab a tit and pull at it. Daddy, bless him, got hold of the other one. He couldn't quite reach to get his lips round the nipple while he was plundering my puss so deeply, but it didn't matter. His hand was all I needed. Another orgasm crashed through me. I was exhausted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.