Extending the Family - Cover

Extending the Family

Copyright© 2015 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 7: Allie

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Allie - Allie can't have any more babies, even though she and husband John would like another. In a moment of delight as he fills her pussy, she has the idea of getting her son to fuck her eldest daughter pregnant. Perhaps, she reasons, if she were to get him addicted to bareback sex and then somehow contrived to get him up close and personal with Danni, maybe nature would take its course? There's another member of the family, Rachel, who hasn't yet reached menarche, as far as anyone knows...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

My plan worked. I'd deliberately sent Paul away with a hard-on, thinking he might take out his frustration on one of both of his sisters. I'd also introduced him to the idea of massaging them – with baby oil! I was pretty sure he didn't realise that baby oil is the kiss of death for condoms.

I left the bottle where it was clearly visible and went to clean myself up in the bathroom. I took a few minutes to rub myself into a nice little cum, during which I heard Paul and the girls go past the door into the girls' room. Paul's footsteps are heavier than either Danni's or Rachel's, and I heard him divert into my bedroom and back out again. I gave them a few minutes, then, cleaned up and wearing a cotton print summer dress, I went across the landing into my bedroom. As I'd hoped, the bottle of baby oil had gone. I imagined it being put to good use in the next room.

I heard the creak of the bed, followed by rhythmic sounds. My pussy spritzed – it seemed to do this every time somebody was fucking. I crept along the landing until I was outside the girls' room. I had unconsciously begun to rub my bump, my hand having found its way under my dress to my bare pudendum. I was juicing again, and rubbed my clit in time with the noises coming through the door. Finally, I heard Paul grunt and imagined each time that he would be spurting more of his baby-makers into his fertile sister, probably unaware that, if baby oil had come in contact with the condom, he would probably be firing live rounds directly into his sister's womb.

Shortly afterwards, I heard alarmed voices in the room and rubbed myself into a climax. It was obvious my plan had worked, and the condom had disintegrated. I moved away from the door and headed for the stairs. Danni shot out of her room and dived into the bathroom, so it's as well I did. I waited round a turn in the staircase, and was congratulating myself on the success of my plan when I heard Rachel's voice confidently assuring her siblings that Danni could obtain a morning-after pill from the pharmacy the next day.

Oh well!

As long as Paul kept fucking Danni, accidents would, I was sure, continue to happen, so it was only a matter of when, not if, she caught.


That evening, Paul and the girls were unusually quiet. After dinner, he went up to his room, while Rachel and Danni stared at the television. We don't watch soap operas in our house as a rule, so I was surprised to see there was an episode of one on the screen. However, neither girl was responding to it, so, although their eyes were open, I had the feeling they were lost in thought.

John was in his study, working, when I found him. He glanced at me then back to his computer.

'How's your plan working?'

I had thought it was our plan, having both agreed to it, but apparently it was mine.

'Quite well, ' I answered.

He stopped typing and swivelled in his chair to face me. 'And you're letting Paul fuck you more or less any time, to make sure he's addicted to bareback sex?'

'Uh, yes, ' I replied, sensing a smidgen of disapproval in his tone.

'How long will you let him do that? When will he be sufficiently "addicted" that you can stop?'

I stared at him. The question had never occurred to me, that I should probably stop letting my son fuck me at some point I time.

'I expect, once he's used to fucking the girls, he won't want anything more to do with his old lady.'

He turned back to his work. 'I wouldn't be too sure, if I were you. He's a male, you know, ' he went on, 'and won't willingly give up any woman who's shown a willingness to fuck him. I know I don't!'

The proverbial penny dropped. My darling husband was jealous. I leaned down and kissed him.

'I'll stop having sex with Paul right now, ' I said. 'I'm sure the girls will keep him drained.'

He looked up at me with such relief in his eyes, and tugged me down until I was sitting on his lap. My plan for the evening had been to visit Paul in his bedroom and fuck him, but the growing lump I felt in John's trousers persuaded me that there was a prick even closer to me than Paul's and this one wanted exclusive access to my pussy. Five minutes later, on top of the overstuffed leather armchair on the other side of John's study, I felt overstuffed myself while he pumped his hot seed into my pulsating snatch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.