Extending the Family - Cover

Extending the Family

Copyright© 2015 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 6: Paul

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Paul - Allie can't have any more babies, even though she and husband John would like another. In a moment of delight as he fills her pussy, she has the idea of getting her son to fuck her eldest daughter pregnant. Perhaps, she reasons, if she were to get him addicted to bareback sex and then somehow contrived to get him up close and personal with Danni, maybe nature would take its course? There's another member of the family, Rachel, who hasn't yet reached menarche, as far as anyone knows...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

If I'm honest, the shock of discovering that the condom I'd used when I fucked Danni had burst was short-lived. It's true I didn't feel it burst, and I would really have stopped and pulled out if I had. My sensible, twenty-first century, brain would have insisted that it'd be quite wrong for me to make a baby in my sister. And there would be hell to pay, I was sure, when my parents found out she was pregnant. But quite quickly, my modern-day fears and concerns were over-ridden by my prehistoric brain, which was enjoying reliving the memory of my emptying my balls in a series of satisfying spurts as far up her baby-tube as possible.

And what I had felt at the crucial moment was enhanced by Danni's reaction: it was clear she had enjoyed our mating every bit as much as I had.

— Until afterwards, of course, which had caused her to rush into the bathroom to try to drain and wash all my little baby-makers out of her. And while she was engaged in that, she'd had the idea of me and Rachel getting together in the girls' bedroom.

Well, I was up for that. In fact, the way I felt, I was up for fucking any female within range – as long as it was bareback. I hadn't really liked the feel of the condom when I'd first put it on – nor the lack of feeling transmitted through its latex walls. Still, I was sure mum and dad would be horrified if Danni got pregnant – especially by me – to say nothing of what Danni herself would think.

Rachel, of course, was different. She hadn't started to have periods, so she and I could fuck often and without worrying about making her pregnant ... rather like me and mum. The realisation of having two women to shoot my spunk into, both willing and available any time I felt horny, made my cock stand on end.

Rachel turned and sat on the bed, reaching for my cock. Neither Danni nor I had put any clothes on before we hurried to the bathroom. Rachel was wearing a short pleated skirt, and she spread her legs, feet on the floor, so I could see she wore nothing underneath it.

'Do you want to massage me first, Paul?' she asked, 'or shall we just fuck?'

She slid her hand along the length of my cock shaft as she spoke, and seemed to be talking to my prick instead of me.

I leaned over and tugged her top off, over her head. Her unsupported and firm titties were pointing at me. I sucked in a breath, and went to take a mouthful of the succulent morsel, but she wriggled back, up the bed, so I had to crawl on my knees between her widely-spread ones, after her. In doing so, I pushed her little skirt up over her tummy, baring her mound and slit to my interested gaze. I lay on her, and took as much of one areola and breast into my mouth as I could get.

The nipple hardened off quickly, and provided a playground for my busy tongue. I used one hand on the other breast and nipple and soon had that erect and firm, while the other hand began to explore Rachel's pussy. She had retained her gentle grip on my cock, and was sliding her hand up and down, all the while making satisfied noises deep in her throat, which I took to be encouragement.

I raised my head and we kissed. It was a lover's kiss, not a sibling's. During it, Rachel tugged on my cock and I felt the tip engage with her slot. I pushed and my prick began to slither inside her. She was totally wet, and my prick had been oozing precum ever since I'd laid on her, so the old metaphor of a hot knife going through butter seemed appropriate. She began to wriggle her hips and hump up at me to force my prick further into her secret recess. Muscles in her vagina squeezed my shaft, and seemed to suck it further into her.

At last I felt the helmet tap against her cervix, and knew I was as far in her as I could get. I drew back a short way, then began fucking her – gently at first, until she demanded that I fuck her harder and faster.

As I did so, she suddenly grabbed a pillow, pulled it over her face, and screamed into it. At the same time, I felt her hips go rigid, pulling me into her, and her muscles squeezing and sucking on my prick for the baby-juice she so badly wanted. As she began to come down from her orgasm, I continued to fuck her – again starting slowly. Rachel panted, and gazed at me through glazed eyes, her hands now on my butt cheeks, and her hips rocking. Her ankles locked behind me and pulled me hard into her on every stroke.

'Oh, Paul, that was fantastic. Just keep fucking me; don't stop, ' she murmured.

I kissed her, forcing my prick hard into her as I did so. 'I could fuck you for ever, ' I said.

We humped and fucked in silence for a few moments before she spoke again.

'It's happening, Paul. Again!'

She grabbed the pillow. This time, I felt my nuts tighten and I powered into her with all my strength. At the sound of her muffled scream, my cock swelled and for the second time in an hour, I pumped a pint of cum into a sister. Blast after blast was fired at her unprotected – but not-yet-functioning – baby-basket. The pleasure which shot through me was unlike anything else. I felt on top of the world: a beautiful female had allowed me to fill her pussy with my seed. And yes, it was the first time I'd fully appreciated that I had two beautiful sisters, and a mother who was still something of a babe. Was I lucky or was I lucky?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.