Extending the Family - Cover

Extending the Family

Copyright© 2015 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 5: Danni

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Danni - Allie can't have any more babies, even though she and husband John would like another. In a moment of delight as he fills her pussy, she has the idea of getting her son to fuck her eldest daughter pregnant. Perhaps, she reasons, if she were to get him addicted to bareback sex and then somehow contrived to get him up close and personal with Danni, maybe nature would take its course? There's another member of the family, Rachel, who hasn't yet reached menarche, as far as anyone knows...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

I hadn't had sex since that first time, and I was getting to the point when I wanted to try it again. I mean, I'd enjoyed it greatly, even though, in the end, Paul and I had been very irresponsible, when he'd cum inside me – and I let him. It had been a fairly dangerous time for me, but hopefully, I hadn't caught and we would be more careful the next time.

Oh, yes! There was definitely going to be a next time.

Rachel and I had discussed our experiences, and we both felt the same way. She'd made no bones about wanting to be fucked by Paul, and that made me wonder what it would feel like to have dad inside me.

Paul came downstairs. He'd been with mum but looked grumpy. He was wearing shorts and I saw they were tented out by his swollen cock. It made my pussy spritz, but I wondered what he was doing with a hard-on if he'd just been with mum. I asked him, and he told me about the massage, and complained that when he'd finished, mum had just sent him away, without letting him fuck her.

Well, I thought, maybe this was a good time for him to fuck me.

'Come up to our bedroom, ' I said, glancing at Rachel to include her in – after all, it was her bedroom as well as mine. 'You can show us your massage skills.'

We went upstairs. Mum was in the bathroom, and Paul nipped into her room to grab the bottle of baby oil, before following Rachel and me into our bedroom.

'Okay, ' I said, 'what do you want me to do first?' I was letting Rachel know that as the older sister, I was claiming first fuck.

'Uh, you need to take your clothes off and lay on the bed. Face down, ' he said, his cheeks flaming. It made him look young and innocent, and I loved it when he blushed.

I didn't see any point in pretending shyness, so I just unfastened my skirt and dropped it, pulled off my blouse, and – slowly – removed my bra and panties. The lump in his shorts pulsed, and my pussy responded. I could feel moisture gathering between my legs.

He made no effort to remove his shorts, and I thought about removing them for him, but decided to wait. I got a condom out of my dressing-table drawer and placed it beside the pillow on the bed. I figured Paul would get the message.

I lay face-down and waited. Rachel had stripped off and she lay on her back on the other side of the bed, close enough that she wouldn't miss any of the action.

Paul poured oil in his cupped hand and began oiling my feet and legs. I suppose knowing what I had planned for him – and me – made me super-sensitive to his touch. He worked his thumbs into the soles of my feet, before rubbing his way up each leg in turn. He moved my feet around fifty centimetres apart and proceeded to massage my thighs to within an inch of my swollen pussy. I guessed he must have been able to smell my arousal, but I couldn't see far enough round to be sure.

Beside me, Rachel was watching – not just Paul's technique, but my responses.

Paul kneaded my butt cheeks before working up my back and sides, frequently pausing to slather me with more oil. By the time he got to my neck, I was quivering with held-in desire. At last he told me to turn over.

Damned if he didn't start at my feet again! It seemed to take an age before he had worked his way up each leg ... before quite deliberately avoiding touching my slit or rubbing my bump. I felt so annoyed with him, depriving me of what might have been quite a nice little cum, but I held my annoyance in, resolving to get back at him later. I wondered if he'd done this with mother and that's why she'd sent him away without letting him get off in her.

He got to my breasts and this time, to my great relief, he didn't avoid handling them. The slippery oil made it easy for him to roll and squeeze them, and my boobs responded predictably, the nipples stiffening and sticking out. He glanced at my face, seeing, no doubt, my serious expression as I concentrated on the pleasure he was starting to give me. Maybe something in it told him to get on with it: whatever – he leaned down and sucked each nipple in turn. My hips jerked involuntarily, and I felt more moisture seeping out from my pussy. I took the opportunity, now he was within easy reach, of pulling off Paul's shorts. His cock was rigid, pulsing and pointing at my face. My pussy did its thing again, and my legs spread further apart without any conscious effort on my part. I wrapped my arms round Paul's neck and pulled him to me. Our lips met and our tongues touched and explored each other's mouths.

Paul crawled over me so he was at last lying between my legs. I could feel the heat of his cock on my pussy lips, which were swelling and opening in welcome.

'Ah-hmm.' Rachel gave a stage cough and reached for the condom. Paul rolled his eyes at me.

'Sorry, Danni. Forgot.'

'Me too, ' I said softly, if anything feeling a bit annoyed that the smooth progression he and I had started, which should have ended with the indescribably fantastic feeling of his baby-makers being fired repeatedly at my cervix, had been interrupted – though of course, Rachel was quite right: I was fertile and could easily make a baby if we didn't take precautions.

Rachel rolled the condom down Paul's cock until it fitted snugly and safely. As he was about to position it at my entrance, she saw that he'd never touched me there and, apart from my own juices, which were now beginning to flow steadily, I was dry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.