Extending the Family - Cover

Extending the Family

Copyright© 2015 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 2: Paul

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Paul - Allie can't have any more babies, even though she and husband John would like another. In a moment of delight as he fills her pussy, she has the idea of getting her son to fuck her eldest daughter pregnant. Perhaps, she reasons, if she were to get him addicted to bareback sex and then somehow contrived to get him up close and personal with Danni, maybe nature would take its course? There's another member of the family, Rachel, who hasn't yet reached menarche, as far as anyone knows...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Shocked is barely adequate to describe my feelings. First off, my mother comes into the bathroom while I'm taking a shower, and promptly pulls her skirt up and her knickers down. Actually, it was worse than that: I was actually getting myself off and was more or less at the point of no-return when she appeared. The shower glass was a bit steamy. but at my eye level, I had a clear view of her hairy snatch as she let go.

It put me over the line when she did, and before I could stop myself, I was spraying a hell of a lot of spunk onto the shower screen. It was a bit embarrassing. I stopped as soon as I could, and sprayed water on the glass to wash my spunk off. I sneaked a glance at her to see if she had noticed. Oh, yes! Her eyes were on my spunk, but she looked up at me, finished peeing and put her clothing in order.

'Don't worry, dear, ' she said as she left the room.

It was a bit of a surprise – the fact that she wasn't taking it badly. I expected a bollocking, for wanking, but all I got was a smile and a "don't worry".

The rest of the day was perfectly normal, or what passes for normal in our house. It was the start of the summer school holidays, so there wasn't any homework. Dad had muttered something about getting a job, but you can't just find a job these days, like he could when he was my age. Danni and Rachel were in their room. They spoke in low voices, so I couldn't hear them, even when I pressed my ear against their door. I expect they were plotting and scheming, or talking about clothes. I went to my room and booted up the PC. Spent half an hour updating software and apps, before meeting up online with my mates for a networked, multi-user, war game.

Mum eventually called up the stairs to tell us all that lunch was on the table, so I left the game at a suitable moment – actually some ten minutes later – and went to feed with the family.

Mum sighed as I entered the dining room and patted me on the shoulder.

'I'm sorry, Paul, but I expect it's cold. I suppose you've been playing on your computer again?'

I nodded.

She put the plate of cold-ish hamburger and chips in front of me. One of the guys I played with online was American, and called crisps chips, and chips French fries. Mum and Dad have encouraged [made!] us prepare and cook meals since we got into double-figures, so my sisters and I are all familiar with the simpler recipes.

Rachel's expression was bland, while Danni looked disgusted because she'd finished and, by parental dictat, was required to wait until we all – that is, I – had finished before anyone could leave the table.

I got through my food and we three all went back upstairs. As Danni reached her bedroom door, she stopped and turned to me.

'If you can hold off from playing with yourself for a few minutes, we want to talk to you – in our room, ' she said.

Okay, I know she phrased that the way she did just to sound superior, and to deprecate what she only suspected I did. Unlike Mum, neither sister had caught me in flagrante, so how would they know, huh?

Anyhow, I've known my sisters long enough to understand that what seems like a polite request (in case a parent might overhear) is tantamount to a Regimental Sergeant-Major's screamed command. I therefore followed them obediently into their room. Rachel closed the door while Danni sat on the chair in front of their dressing-table and crossed her legs.

I had long noticed Danni's legs. For about two years now, Danni had been growing everywhere. Dark blond hair hung straight, down to her shoulder-blades. Her aforementioned legs had been growing longer and gloriously-shaped, while, simultaneously, her boobs had grown rounder, firmer and gloriously-shaped, too. Her lips were wide and full, and almost scarlet, while pale blue eyes stared out beside a straight, perfectly-shaped nose. She'd been nagging our parents to let her go out with boys for a long time, but so far, they'd refused.

But now...

'I've got a date on Monday night, ' Danni announced. 'My face is up here, Dipstick.'

I realised I had been staring at her bare, smooth thighs, where her skirt had ridden up as she sat and crossed her legs. I felt my cock twitch, at the same time that I looked up to meet her gaze. Which promptly dropped to the tent that was developing in my jeans. Damn! Getting hard quick can be really useful (I supposed) sometimes, but at others, like now, when it wasn't wanted, it was a pain in the, um, nuts. Literally.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.