Seeberger Chronicles
Chapter 7

 

We didn’t exactly hop, but with a nice tablet, we could take crisp pictures of any headstone we wanted. Some of the smaller public cemeteries we went to had either an online presence or a complete printout of every place available for a small fee. We got them everywhere we could, to take back to wherever we were staying to crosscheck against the people we had.

Seeberger was a unique enough name, we used Geni, Family Search and Rootsweb, to find or confirm what we were obtaining.

We came across the surname in Polish records, along with Texas, Israeli, Michigan, Switzerland, Germany, Deutschland, Washington State, plus many, many more.

Stopping to take a break, I asked her, “Is this interesting enough for you, Di?”

“Is what enough for me, Jeff?”

“Driving around, looking through cemeteries, and dusty old books. We don’t need to do it so much, I love having you next to me, whether it is in a cemetery or just walking together hand in hand.”

“I thought we were off on a great hunt, to find family?” she said.

“I am, I was ... but now I feel so close to you, I would like to just find a nice place to live, with you by my side, for ever and ever!”

“That sounds like a marriage proposal, again?” she said.

“Do you still have your Birth Certificate with you?” I asked.

Her eyes crystalized in front of me.

“Because I have mine with me as well,” I said, rolling off the bed and landing on one knee.

Her hands were over her mouth, silently waiting for ther next words out of mine.

I reached into my back pocket, and produced a ring box from Zale’s:

“Dianne ‘Princess Di’ Jackson, will you marry me?” I said producing a combination Aquamarine and Diamond Cable Wrap ring.

“When did you have time to buy that?” she asked.

“Before we left on this lifetime together, I wanted to be ready to have a lifetime together forever with you, Dianne. Well?”

She broke into the kind of dimpled smile that I fell in love with years earlier:

“Of course, I will! But you have to call Larry first, Jeff.”

“I did, and he gave me his blessing. He is currently on a weekend trip to Hawaii, with his fiancée Shirley Goodwin.”

“Oh my god, that’s wonderful! When do you want to get married, sooner or later?”

“I first need to put this ring on your finger, (I took her hand and did so) then we have at least three days of making love so that the next time we see your brother you are pregnant, how’s that sound?”

“Whip it out, Jeff!”


A chronicle, by definition, is a record of events, a history. Instead of a history of our past, we were about to start a record of our future.

We had so much sex the next three days, it was amazing.

Earth Date 06/08/2019

A few months after turning eighteen we had a private ceremony, with Larry on Skype watching us.

When the minister said, “You can now kiss the bride, Larry turned around, and said, ‘OK, go ahead!’”

The kiss went on so long, he turned back and we were still kissing.

After the minister signed the paperwork, he left, and Dianne, told Larry, “I’m pregnant, big brother!”

“Who’s the father?” Larry said.

His sister, without a beat recoiled, “The only man I have been with is Jeff, otherwise it is an Immaculate Conception.”

She immediately followed that up with, “So there!”

After the laughter that generated, we said goodbye to Jeff, and headed back to our room for an in-room dinner followed by an equally satisfying desert between the sheets.


After a nice shower, we got dressed, and sat down to discuss where we wanted to live.

We didn’t argue much about, both wanting someplace not too cold and not too hot, without earthquakes, or hurricanes.

It all came down to someplace with a winter that doesn’t drop a foot of snow at once or a place that doesn’t have a bunch of 100 degree days.

We didn’t drive anywhere, doing all of our research on the internet, confirming anything we found on at least three other sources.

With all of that said and done, we picked Louisville, Kentucky. Near Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Nashville, and the thriving city of Vincennes, Indiana, we drove there in five days, stayed at the Gait House Hotel on an open-ended stay.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.