Seeberger Chronicles
Chapter 2

 

Earth Date 09/30/2018

After I was up and dressed, a harsh knock was happening at my front door.

Opening the door, I saw Dianne and Larry. He said, “I caught her sneaking out of the house. She told me she was coming over to visit you. I’m not stupid. What’s going on between you two?”

She pulled from him and went into my arms, “I’m in love with Jeff, and he loves me.”

“Is this true?” he said looking at the two of us together.

“You’re not as smart as you think you are. We’ve been seeing each other for almost a year since ... since Mom and Dad died,” this frail girl said finally standing up to her brother.

“You promised me, Jeff, that you would never foist yourself on my sister. What do you have to say for yourself, before I beat the crap out of you?”

Before he could advance on me, Di stood in front of me, protecting me, and saying, “He did not foist himself on me, whatever the hell that even means, Big Brother. He told me about the promise you two made about me. I can do whatever I want with whomever I want to.”

“You don’t get your half of the money until you turn eighteen, young lady,” he said to her.

“I don’t care about that. Or, that the airport paid off everyone to not sue. I have my half of that, which is plenty until I turn eighteen. That is unless you have spent it all, already?”

“Of course I haven’t. I’ve barely touched mine, except for getting a newer car. Jeff, what do you have to say about all of this, anyway?”

“Do you promise not to hit me?” I asked, still with her protecting me.

“No, I won’t hit you, buddy. How do you truly feel about my sister?”

“Back when you first forbade me to be even around her, I thought she was cute, but that’s all. I was busy doing schoolwork and didn’t have time for any girls back then.”

I went from holding her out in front of me, to wrapping my arms around her skinny waist as I said, “The problem was that as she grew up, she became a very pretty distraction.”

“Don’t hit me, but I thought you might be gay,” my best friend in the world just said.

“Oh, Jeffrey is not gay,” this soft girl in my arms, said.

That got the ire back in Larry’s eyes.

“All we have ever done is kiss,” I said.

She nodded saying, “I did let him feel my butt a few times.”

Larry’s eyes went to my arms, which she had covered with her own.

“She’s not yet seventeen. I’m only four months older than you are. Please tell us that you are OK with us as a couple?” I said. “I will never harm her, or allow her to be harmed. That is my promise to you.”

Princess Di turned around inside my embrace and said, “I love you too, Jeff.”

My hands were now on her butt, and Larry’s eyes saw it.

“I don’t want to know what you two are or are not doing with one another. If she wants to move in with you, I can’t stop that. I can clearly see how much she cares about you. Even when she was ten and we were thirteen, I saw the writing on the wall. Whenever I started talking about you, her eyes would mist over.”

“They did not,” she said without looking back at her brother.

“I think your eyes are beautiful,” I said, and for the first-time in over a year, we kissed in front of Larry.

“Ooohh, my eyes ... are blinded,” he said walking away from us.

“He is such a goofball,” Di said as I closed the door after we both came inside my house.

“Can I stay here and live with you?” she asked.

“I had an idea for an excursion of sorts,” I said.

“What’s the plan, Jeffrey?”

“After all the trouble and mess from last year, I wanted to find out more about my genealogy; my dad, your dad and whoever else we stumble across?”

“Like a mystery, who’s buried where?”

“A little like that, but much more. We can drive from place to place, looking for gravestones and records in the libraries along the way. You can be my navigatress?”

“That sounds like a lot of fun. Will we stay in hotels, along the way?”

“Of course, would you like to share a room, or a bed?”

“You’re such a beast?”

“I guess we will find out, won’t we, my soon to be lover?”

“Ooohh, I like the sound of that.”

“Nothing will happen until we are out of town. I don’t even want a chance of Larry walking in on us.”

“Walking in on us ... doing what?” she asked.

“How long has it been since you’ve purchased new clothes for yourself, young lady?”

“Not since I first got my boobs,” she said, giggling.

“Then, let’s go shopping – for both of us?”

“You need a bigger car. That Volkswagen you drive is almost as old as you are?” she said.

“That is on my list as well. Car or clothes first, my dear?”

“A car, my dear Jeff.”


At the local Jeep dealership, Dianne and I, posing as newlyweds, picked out a brand new Jeep Wrangler, which I wrangled down from $35,000 to just under $28,000. They weren’t interested in taking the bug in trade but were blown away when I wrote a check for the entire amount. I was showing off for my girl, and an hour later, we left in two cars, she drove the bug.

Together, we took it back to the house and then went back off together to get her some nice clothes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.