Chatty Cathy Hits a High Note
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Teenagers find novel ways to have fun.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins  

I got to thinking about Chatty Cathy after graduating and I was looking for a daytime job that wouldn't interfere too much with my more important hobbies like chasing girls.

My cousins were pestering me to come out and visit them but I wanted to find a job that I could rely on for some much-needed steady income to finance my pursuit of pussy uppermost in my mind. Cathy was in my memory bank because of the way she was such a good sport in following my orders right in front of my giggling cousins. I have to admit I was not too successful in talking girls into taking down their undies and giving me a good shot at their pretty little brown eyes. In fact, the other most successful anal antics I had engaged in was with my science tutor Mrs. Higgins. Molly Higgins was the kind of married lady that missed the fun of her university days and her husband was a lot older than her with a belly that made me think of Santa Claus.

I discovered the joys of her anal secrets quite by accident when she spilled the tea on her lap right out of the kettle. It was my duty to get her wet dress off as quickly as possible and her skimpy knickers were so delectably filled with her ample flesh that I felt obligated to check her skin was not burned or damaged. In all honesty, one thing led to another and before I realized it I was pulling her heart-shaped backside into my thrusting loins like we were an engaged couple with not a care in the world.

"Oh, Henry, that is simply divine. You are so much bigger than my Oscar. Sometimes, he is inside me and I don't even know it."

I was pumping my teacher a lot harder that I had given it to Chatty Cathy but I figured she could handle it what with being married and all. It was really different being in the saddle of a mature woman because her privates were all slick and ready with lots of liquids before I even got inside. I guess she was primed for having to "take it" but not really knowing if it was the proper thing to do.

The shameful fact was that I was fondling every square inch of her glorious backside like it was virgin territory that needed full exploration without delay. She seemed to be eating it up from the way she was moaning and groaning like one of my schoolgirl friends that liked taking it from behind with their eyes shut and imagining some movie star slipping them the weenie.

I had this supremely attractive and intelligent thirty-something married woman bending over and taking it from me without any objection and it made me feel like I was the king of the jungle.

I sort of got carried away with my youthful enthusiasm and started to beat on her naked flanks with my heavy palms making her rear cheeks as rosy as snow-rubbed skin on a winter day.

"Henry, that is so naughty. Please, don't stop. I like it more than you could possibly know. Go deeper, Henry, I need it really bad."

Between pounding her pretty pussy and spanking her defenseless posterior, I pushed her into a memorable orgasm that filled me with a reservoir of respect for her sensuous nature.

Shortly after, I flooded her vaginal channel with my thickly seeded boy-juice and I regretfully realized I had neglected the condom once again. At least in this case the attractive Mrs. Higgins was married and if there were any unforeseen consequences, she could always give her husband quick access to her goodies and tell him he was going to be a father.

It was later that I found out much to my surprise her endearing obsession with anal activities and we forged a bond of togetherness and became "buddies" of a kinky nature. When I was in the same room with Mrs. Higgins and her husband I tried my best not to look him directly in the eye for fear he might see my guilt for humping his attractive wife every opportunity that arose.

My new job was perfect for allowing me plenty of time to corral some pretty young things of an evening and increase my carnal experience between a nubile female's compliant legs. I was fairly well satisfied until I heard that my cousins were falling in with bad company at the local pool hall with the leather jacket crowd and their parents wanted me to come visit and help keep them adhered to the straight and narrow as best I could. Of course, they had no idea how close I was to my cousins but it served my purposes exactly. Now, I could have some nice sessions with my favorite rear entry girl Chatty Cathy. She was pretending that she didn't remember me when I came down the stairs in the house but I knew she was checking out my crotch to see if my business was hard or even semi-hard. She knew she could get me up in a matter of seconds if it was even a little bit hard. My sisters didn't suspect our closeness and I had no intention of clueing them in because jealousy plays a cheating hand when raw emotions are concerned.

We played "spin the bottle" because the parents were keeping an eagle eye on us. There was no chance to get away to a hidden corner or behind the barn at least this first night of my return. I went up to my bedroom feeling frustrated at not being able to get more than kisses and a random feel of a handy boob when they weren't looking. It was one of those cold nights and they didn't have a very good heating system that relied mostly on the wood they chopped up from the deep forest in back. Just a couple of logs would burn all through the night and nobody got out from under the covers unless there was a bathroom emergency. I knew that Chatty Cathy had returned to her house down the road a short distance and fell into a deep sleep only to be awakened by the feel of a nicely rounded backside pushing into my awakening groin.

Lips touched my sensitive ear and I heard like from a distance,

"It's me, Amy, I missed your cock, dearest cousin. Please slide it between my legs. Don't put it inside unless you have a condom, you nasty boy."

I had to laugh because it was typical Amy. Under the circumstances, I couldn't blame her in the least little bit because the last thing any girl not graduated from high school wanted was to get pregnant and not be able to say who the father was. I suggested to her that I stick it in her brown eye instead but she told me that she was still a little sore there from an overly enthusiastic guidance counselor that wanted to impress on her the advisability of taking it in the rear door instead of the baby-making channel for pleasure. Everything considered, it was probably good advice but it was certainly not appropriate for the advisor to take advantage of the student under his control. Amy seemed adjusted to the treatment and told me that the guy was recently divorced and she just wanted to help him settle down after his disappointment in a failed marriage.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.