The Advocate
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Cumings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Three men ply a wife and her husband with alcohol and use her body. One of these men eventually takes control of her and becomes her advocate. From then on she does what ever he tells her to do and the husband accepts the advocates control over them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

By the time Tony and I enter the tattoo parlor Dave was already talking with a tall man in a white lab coat. Pam/Dezerea was beside him shifting nervously from one foot to the other. Dave was in the process of handing the lab coat guy the box with the golden rings in it.

When I got close enough to hear Dave was saying. “These are what we would like placed into her nipples and clitoris.”

When Dave says clitoris the guy looks sharply up at him and then pears around Dave at Dezerea who has her finger in her mouth like a little girl. She looks up at him and smiles.

He smiles back, opens the box. And I thought he was going to fall down. He kind of staggered a second before getting his footing. I’ve seen rings like this only once before, unfortunately I didn’t have the pleasure of inserting them, however it would my honor to be allowed to place them in this sweet little thing.

Pam/ Dezerea said. “I’m Dezerea, but you can call me Dezi.”

“Pleased to meet you Dezi, I’m Paul. My my, you are a lovely bundle of flesh and so dainty.”

“Is it going to hurt much?” she asked.

“No, I’ll just be a pinch. I have some topical anesthetic plus I use Ice to numb the area so you will hardly feel a thing sweetheart, although you will experience some pain later tonight and for the next few days you’re going to be sore, especially down there. I’m going to love doing you and these rings your friend has brought me are exquisite. The craftsmanship is superb and I don’t think I’ve seen more brilliant diamonds. You are going to be the perfect canvas to show these jewels off.”

So, I guess they are real diamonds. I would have bet big bucks that they were just some king of glass. Who the hell was that guy that he could give a couple of thousand dollars’ worth of jewelry away to a complete stranger.

Despite my vow to myself to keep my mouth shut I blurted out, “What do you figure their worth?”

Dave shot daggers at me while tall Paul looked at me in surprise. “You don’t know?”

Dave turned to the piercing tech and said. “They were a gift.”

Paul looks at the group around him then he looked over his shoulder as if expecting to see a government spy hiding in the fake plants they were using here as décor accents. He bends over and whispers in a conspiratorial way. “My best guess is they are wore somewhere between thirty or forty thousand dollars.”

“What?” I yelped way louder than I meant to.

Everyone else, but Dave seemed as surprised. Dezerea had her hand over her mouth and her eyes were as big as saucers.

Paul adds. “If I were you I would have them appraised by a professional and have them insured.” He paused. “And never wear them in places like this.” He turned and looked for the CIA behind him. “Let’s go to my workstation.”

His “work station” was little more than a ten by ten space boarder by some cloth covered partitions about six foot high, that had about a foot gap at the bottom. An opaque shower curtain served as a door.

Inside it looked like a place a dentist would be quite comfortable in. it just didn’t have a drill or one of those spittoons with water constantly running in it. It did have an overhead light on an arm that he could direct where he wanted. The chair was higher than a dentist chair. More like a barber or beauticians chair, the more modern kind.

“If you will just climb up in the chair...”

Dezi whipped off her slip and Paul almost shit. She climbed up and sat down in the chair as if she was a queen and we were her subjects.

Paul stood frozen in place with his mouth hanging open. I reached up and put a finger under his chin and pushed it closed. A chuckle rippled among the group. My action it broke the spell and just like that he was all professional. He snapped on some rubber gloves that he got from a dispenser attached to the wall and wheeled a tray with several dental looking tools lying on it. There were several sterile packs of needles on the tray. I knew because they had the word Needles printed on the package. There was a bottle of isopropyl alcohol and a beaker.

There was a very interesting tool that looked like kitchen tongs with the loop at the end that you pick corn out of boiling water with, only the loop at the end was very small, probably just big enough to put a one of those really skinny pencils through the loop. The tongs also had those jagged locks things like on those long little tweezer pliers that we used to use to smoke pot with in college when the joint got too small to hold with your fingers.

He went to a mini fridg and extracted a small covered plastic bowl filled with ice cubes and set that on the tray.

There were all the other obviously stuff like cotton balls and two inch square sterile pads you know stuff like that. I was surprised to see a couple of corks and a black sharpie Magic Marker lying on the white paper liner that covered the bottom of the stainless tray.

Paul pulled a rolling stool up beside the chair and reached and grabbed Dezi’s left breast and squeezed it as if he were examining it for lumps. He looked up suddenly seemingly embarrassed.

“Oh excuse me, habit, ever since I found a cancer lump in a woman’s breast a few years back I try to check everyone I do now. I should have asked first. Is it ok if I check you dearie.” He said to Dezi.

Dezerea didn’t seem like she minded before he asked. “Sure Paul, feel all you want.”

If he actually found a lump in a woman’s breast we will never know, but either way it was a slick way to cop a feel of titties. I’m a cynic what can I say.

He continued to fondle the naked woman in his chair, then he reached over and did the other breast. Shortly he pronounced her cancer free. Not in those words but you know what I’m talking about.

He poured some alcohol in the beaker and dropped the expensive golden rings in to it.

Dezerea said to Dave. “I’m going to need something very unobtrusive to put in to keep the holes open because I won’t be able to wear these all of the time.”

“Dave turned to the tall tech and said. Do you have something like that?”

“A wise idea young lady.” He stands unlocks a cabinet and pulls out several small thin glass covered cases and brings them over and sets them in her lap.

“I want something that I can put in and they will hardly be noticed at all.

He points to a gold rod about a half inch long with two tiny balls on each end. It looked like a tiny bar bell that you use at the gym, only the ones at the gym are huge compared to these miniature things.

“These bar bells are be the smallest thing I have.” Paul says.

Dave pointed at the case. “We’ll take those and these gold hoops here.”

He was indicating a set of three plain gold rings just slightly larger than the rings that the diamonds were mounted on. Paul took the items out of the case and put them in a plastic bag and handed them to Dave. “You can pay me after we pierce this lovely lady. Dave nodded and slipped the plastic bag in the box the diamonds came in and put it back in his pocket.

Paul pulled the rubber gloves off and put on a new pair. Then he swabbed both of Dezerea’s nipples with a topical anesthetic and waited a minute or so, then he took a piece of ice out of the bowl and pressed it to her nipple. Dezi jumped and sucked in a deep breath. She giggled. Paul held it there for as long as he thought she could stand it and dried it with a swab.

Then he wiped her nipple and most of her breast in alcohol, then extracted a needle from one of the packs on the tray and placed it on the white paper. He picked up the tong thingy and clamped it on her nipple. He apparently didn’t like the way he had it and took it back off re-positioned it and re-clamped it. Satisfied he picked up the sharpie and put a dot on her nipple through the loop of the tong. Then he picked up the needle in one hand and a cork in the other the needle he place the tip on the black dot and the cork on the other side of her nipple.

He looked up at Dezi and said “Ready?”

She nodded. Her hands on the arm rest, knuckles white.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.