The Advocate
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Cumings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Three men ply a wife and her husband with alcohol and use her body. One of these men eventually takes control of her and becomes her advocate. From then on she does what ever he tells her to do and the husband accepts the advocates control over them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Once we were on the road and Dave had given Tony our next destination Dave turned to Pam and said. “I’m sorry. That whole problem in there in there is on me. I was feeling cocky because you are so beautiful and I knew that the club would love you and if I hadn’t allowed François to strip you none of this would have happened, but I wanted to show you off so I took that extra step. Please forgive me.”

Pam looked at him and said. “I’m not sure what I’m forgiving you for, but I forgive you. Now please explain what happened and who in my advocate?”

“I am your advocate, as I am the person in control of you. You do my bidding when we are together. That place is a very special club for dominate men only. Some of the men there consider themselves masters and they have slaves, some have both male and female slaves.”

I asked. When you say slaves, you’re speaking metaphorically right?”

He addressed me and said. “No. These are real slaves. They are men and women who are owned by these men in the real sense of the word. I was taking a big risk taking a novice there. That man who gave you the gift could destroy me socially and professionally, but apparently he understood my desire to expose you to them. François is another matter entirely.”

He turned back to Pam. “We, you and I embarrassed François in front of a very powerful man and he won’t easily forgive me, but if the man has forgiven me and I think he has, then François will eventually forgive me.”

Pam looks at him and says. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean...”

“No. It wasn’t your fault, it was mine. When I let them strip you everyone assumed including François that you knew the rules. If I had told François not to take your slip off he would have known that you were a nubee and they would have been satisfied with looking at your pussy. I put you at risk because they had the right to do anything they wanted to you once you are stripped.”

“Anything?” she asked.

“I suppose killing you would be in bad taste, but most everything else would be permissible.” Dave said with a serious look. I believed he was telling the truth as he believed it.

“So what’s in the box?” I asked.

He pulled the box out of his pocket and opened it. There were three earrings in it with several rhinestones attached to each ring. All were just a little bit different.

Two of the shiny gold rings were identical, just mirror image of each other. They had one stone centered at the bottom of the ring that was about five or six millimeters in diameter flanked by two smaller stones about two millimeters and a third stone only one millimeter, one to the left on one ring and to the right on the other. The arrangement was quite appealing. The third ring had the same six mill center stone, flanked by two three millimeter stones. For a piece of glass they sparkled quite well.

“Why THREE earings.” I asked. And why would they put such gaudy rhinestones on them?”

Dave looks at me and shakes his head in disbelief. “How in the world did an idiot like you attract a gem like your wife?”

I wanted to defend myself, but I didn’t have an answer to his question.

He takes one of the rings from the box and holds it up to the light and says. “First off, these aren’t rhinestones, their very valuable diamonds and second they aren’t earrings they are nipple and clit rings.”

“Diamonds!” I exclaim, not really believing that is what they are, because they were as big as the stone in my wife’s wedding band and that ring by its self, cost me eight thousand dollars five years ago. I still didn’t believe they were diamonds. Maybe they were cubic zirconia at best, but no one gives away diamonds like that, much less eleven of them.

Pam took the golden ring from Dave’s hand, held it to the light and whispered. “They’re beautiful.” Her eyes drifted from the diamonds to me. In almost a ghostly voice she says.

“Bill Pam loves you, but I’m not Pam. Your wife is still at home. She is safe. She is the one who cares for you, she is the person who washes the clothes and cleans the house. She is the mother of your future children, the care taker of your family. I’m not her, I’m a part of her. I am the part of your wife that men want. I am the part of Pam that wants and needs to be used. I have been emerging from Pam since that night at the hotel. I am new and shiny like these diamonds. I am the woman men desire. I am desire. I am Dezerea”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.