The Advocate - Cover

The Advocate

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Three men ply a wife and her husband with alcohol and use her body. One of these men eventually takes control of her and becomes her advocate. From then on she does what ever he tells her to do and the husband accepts the advocates control over them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

To my surprise and Dave’s, Pam excused herself to go to the restroom. Dave pointed it out. Dave and I stood as she stood; she picked up her clutch and confidently, casually made her way to the facilities. I don’t think I have ever been more proud of my wife than at that moment as I, along with many others, watched her bright white ass undulate through the darkened room.

Other than drinks, no one ordered anything, yet before Pam returned an appetizer of some strange concoction arrived at our table. I asked Dave what it was and was told it was impolite to ask such a question in this place.

Whatever it was it was delicious. My wife returned and the waiter held her chair as she sat. Dave and I reseated ourselves.

Before she could ask about the appetizer, I told her about the don’t ask, don’t tell rule to save her any embarrassment.

Then the soup arrived it too was delicious. It was onion based, but wasn’t covered with a layer of cheese like I’ve seen French onion soup have.

Then they served the most magnificent prime rib I have ever had in my life. After the rib the maitre d’ once again whispered in Dave’s ear. Dave turned to Pam and told her to go with him and do whatever he says. She looked a bit frightened but she left with the snooty bastard.

We watched as my wife was taken to several different tables. It looked as though she was being introduced to select men around the room. At first she was rather stiff in her greeting, but eventually she loosened up and became very animated and lighthearted with them despite being naked among them.

One man placed a small box that looked very much like a ring box, but flatter and wider in her hand. It looked as though she was reluctant to take it and tried several times to give it back to her. At one point the maitre d’ forcefully placed the box in her hand, closed her fingers around it and told her to thank the gentleman in a loud enough voice that his broken French accent could be heard clear across the room. Dave shook his head.

She thanked the man and the maitre d’ marched my wife strait back to our table and roughly shoved her into her seat and told Dave. “Don’t bring her back until you have taught her some manners.” And he stomped off.

Pam was almost in tears. “What did I do?”

Dave told her. “You embarrassed us all by refusing the man’s gift.”

“But I don’t even know the man.” She complained.

“Still, in this place. You do not refuse a man anything, especially a gift. I should have warned you. It’s my fault. What did the man tell you?”

She patted her eyes dry on a napkin and told Dave. “The man who gave me this said that these were for me, but I wasn’t allowed to open the box. That only my advocate could open it. Who the hell is my advocate?” she whined.

Dave looked over at the man and did a little wave with two fingers like some kind of Boy Scout salute.

The man gave him the same signal and smiled. Dave sighed. “Everything is ok. The man understands that you are new and didn’t know the rules. Next time, if there is a next time, you will be fully versed in the protocol of this place. It’s my fault and I have some apologizing to François to do. And you!” He points to me. “Will learn how to dress before getting anywhere near this place.”

Our desert was delivered. Pam was too upset to eat it. Dave told her if she didn’t at least try it, the desert chef would be upset. She tried it and ended up eating the whole thing.

Pam wanted to get out of there before she made someone else mad.

Dave put the box in his coat pocket. There was no bill left at the table. We just got up and when we did, everyone in the entire restaurant stood. Some clapped quietly others just waved that two fingered wave to us. Dave waved back. Pam blushed.

François assisted Pam with her slip. Dave tried to apologize to the stuck up bastard, but he just stuck his nose in the air and dismissed him as if he were a small child.

The limo was waiting as we exited. Tony held the door and we all piled in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.