The Advocate
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Cumings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Three men ply a wife and her husband with alcohol and use her body. One of these men eventually takes control of her and becomes her advocate. From then on she does what ever he tells her to do and the husband accepts the advocates control over them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Dave pulled a reluctant and Pamela to him and started kissing her. She tried to pull away, but he held her tight. His hands roamed her body as they kissed. Her will to fight was fading and I could tell from her body language that she didn’t want to submit to Dave or anyone else. The problem was that Dave’s experienced hands were having an effect on her body and her cool demeanor was warming fast.

A weak. “Noooooooo.” Escaped her lips and I could see all opposition leave her

The handsome salesman had closed another deal and he led her over to the bed and laid her down. Two fingers of his right hand were lost up her pussy as Dave sought to get her juices flowing and he was succeeding. Her whole crotch was awash in girlie juice. Her hips were subconsciously pumping back at his digits. I guess he figured that after her shower she was safe to eat without getting a mouth full of someone else’s cum.

Dave dropped down and began eating Pam’s pussy. She immediately grabbed the back of his head as she pushed his face firmly into her gash. If there’s one Pamela appreciated it’s a good pussy eater and Dave seemed to be very good at it.

A movement just to the side of me mad me look at Frank. He had his phone out and was recording the couple on the bed. I started to protest, but I knew that I would be wasting my breath.

Dave moves back up her body this time pushing her legs up on his shoulders and pressing her knees into her tits, he then let her legs slide out to the crook of his arms thus opening her up and he plunged his dick as deep into her as he could in one swift stroke. She grunted loudly when his pubic bone smashed into hers. He held her in that position for a long time just looking deep into her eyes.

I could see her try to fuck up at him, but he had her so that she couldn’t move.

He asked her. “You like my cock in your cunt don’t you?”

Pam hates foul language and she particularly dislikes the word cunt. She doesn’t even let me use the word fuck and she always refers to our copulating as ‘Making love.”

She looked at him with distain and refused to speak.

“Say it slut, Say ‘I love your cock in my cunt Dave.’ Say it or I won’t fuck you ever again.”

I saw something flicker in her eyes. He asked her. “You want to be my slut and you want my cock so you have five seconds to say it or I pull out of you and you will never see me again. So say, ‘I love your cock in my cunt.’ One, two, three, fo...”

She whispers. “I love your cock in my ... cunt.”

“Louder SLUT!”

“I LOVE YOUR COCK IN MY CUNT! NOW FUCK ME YOU BASTARD!!”

And he did just that. He fucked her hard and long and during the whole time he fucked her she urged him on with comments like harder and oh God you feel so good in me. She had cum five or six times within the first thirty minutes and he still fucked her. He fucked her till her eyes rolled back in her head and she blacked out for a second. He dropped her legs and flipped her over and fucked her from behind. He fucked her in more different positions than we had made love in our entire marriage and if you want to know the truth, I think that if you added all the total time together that Pam and I had made love, I would have bet in this one session he fucked her twice as long as we had had sex over our entire five year marriage.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.