Trophy Daughter - Cover

Trophy Daughter

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 5: The Circle Widens - More Players

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Circle Widens - More Players - Billionaire Matthew Worthington hasn't seen his oldest daughter April in a meaningful way for years, and then she graduates and shows up on his doorstep to become his personal assistant. She has a hidden agenda that unfolds, eventually aided by her sister. She changes her father over time, broadening his focus and creating a different and more caring man. In the process, she falls for him, expands his horizons in many dimensions including sexually, and brings love to him in unexpected ways.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

I had a text the following Thursday afternoon from Megan: 'Is it all right if I come by the house tomorrow night for dinner with Mike and Jon? I bet you can guess about how the night might turn out. Love. Megan.'

I immediately replied, 'Cum as soon as you can with your friends. You can also all come to house tomorrow. Love u. Matt."

April came in my office a few minutes later with some division reports she'd been reviewing. After I got her comments, I showed her the text exchange.

April commented, "Mike and Jon are her sex partners – the guys she started to do threesomes with?"

"I think those were the names she gave us."

"How slutty can I be tomorrow night?"

"Does that translate into a question about fucking the two of them, maybe at the same time?"

April suddenly grinned lecherously, "You got it."

I replied with a lecherous grin, "I've discovered that I love slutty women."

From the doorway to my office Mary strolled in, "Does that mean that you want me to change my dress code around the office: show more thigh, more cleavage, talk dirty to you, and be a bit of an exhibitionist?"

I laughed, "Mary, you are an enticing person without doing any of those things."

Mary came up to me, "Well, I wish you'd react. I'm attracted to you ... have been since HR assigned me to be your secretary six years ago."

April said to her, "You need to spell it out for him, Mary." She pointed at me, "He doesn't always 'get' women."

Mary put her hands on her hips, stood in front of me in mock anger, and looked at me, "I want you to make love to me – to fuck me. I'm totally infatuated with you, and you turn me on sexually like no man has ever done. There! Do you understand me now? Is there any doubt what I need to happen?"

I nodded. "I do understand you. What I'd like you to do is remove your undies and hand them to me."

Mary looked slightly perturbed, but she hiked up her dress, showed me she had on lacy and sexy boy shorts, and then pulled them down her pretty legs. She delicately stepped out of them with each foot, her sexy heels highlighting the moves. When they lay on the floor, she made a small production of bending over to pick them up, hiking her skirt up over her ass again as she did. This time her trim bare ass showed and between her cheeks near her thighs her glistening pussy.

Mary stood, smoothed out her skirt, turned, and placed the panties in my outstretched hand. I brought them to my nose and smelled her intoxicating aroma of womanhood. I would have that soon, I hoped. Mary blushed but stayed.

I instructed, "Mary, please don't wear panties again unless for some reason you absolutely have to. I may want ... access to your female treasures from time to time."

"Oh, I am so ready to give you total access to every part of me," she declared without hesitation.

From the hallway, a male voice called, "Anybody here. I have a four-thirty with Mr. Worthington. Helloooooo!"

Mary rushed out the door to intercept the man the voice belonged to.

April pointed at the panties in my hand, "You might want to do something with those besides carry them around the rest of the day. They'd probably be hard to explain."

I promptly shifted to my desk, and put them in the top drawer.

About that time Mary came back, "John Stenner is here for the four-thirty. Serena is coming too. It's about the Austin Vibe acquisition."

April said in her business tone, "Oh, yes. They're doing an update for you. I'll leave you to them." She left the room.

Serena, John, and I sat in my office living room: a sofa and two easy chairs in one corner of the spacious office. Serena sat on the lower sofa; she wore a tight pencil skirt that rode almost up past her pussy when she sat down. She crossed her legs, and I knew part of what she was doing was teasing John ... and me.

Serena professionally said, "I tapped John to help me collect and analyze info on Austin Vibe. We also talked to a few more people in-house about how we might dovetail the acquisition into our current operations."

John spoke up with confidence, "One conclusion we have is that we wouldn't break the company apart. We'd treat it as a wholly-owned subsidiary: management, the execs, employees, locations, supply chain – everything."

I asked, "Why?"

John went on, "We think in about five years you may want to sell it off. It'll be harder to do if you've folded all the parts into our commercial electronics division, and then you have to separate it all out again. If you keep it whole, it's easy in, and easy out. I ran the numbers, and I don't think there's any advantage to folding it in."

Serena picked up, "The top two guys in 'AV' will be more likely to stay if they see we're going to leave the place whole. If anything, I think we might want to take a couple of chunks from CED and put it under AV, like the sonar array program and the medical ultrasound products department."

"What about valuation?" I asked.

Serena spoke, "Well, they turned down $50 million without a counter a year or so ago. We thought they were looking for twice that, but no more. They just had a project launch of new wireless headphones – did the Las Vegas consumer electronics show and a lot of press. The things are a bit of a flop, but we think the technology is fundamentally sound. It's just a slow start in the marketplace, and we think their ad campaigns are aimed at the wrong audience and the price point is wrong. Anyway, to your question, I think we should offer $68 million, and be willing to come up to $75 or $80 million, in a counter. No one else is likely to bid against us while they have trouble with their product launch."

"Who do you think ought to make the call?"

"You?" John said tentatively.

Serena nodded.

"Who's the best informed in this company about them?"

Serena raised her hand slightly. John also pointed at Serena.

"Then it's settled. Serena, this is your baby. Make it happen."

She asked, "What about Board approval?"

I waved my hand, "Already done at our monthly meeting last week. Don't go over $100 million. I'll reward you both handsomely if you get it below $68 million."

Serena grinned. She uncrossed her legs and flashed John and me an open shot at her unclad pussy. I know she was toying with me, but John about shit a brick on the spot. He almost went catatonic as his eyes bugged out of his head. I wanted to laugh aloud, but kept my cool.

She said, "Come on John. Let's set up a meeting with Austin Vibe. I think they'll know why we're calling."


April rescheduled some meetings the second half of Friday afternoon, thus clearing the decks for us to leave early.

I asked, "What's up? Don't tell me I have nothing to do."

"You do, but it's not here. You're hosting a cookout, and you have to get ready."

"It's only four o'clock."

"The cookout begins at six or six-thirty, and it takes us about an hour to get home this time of day. That'll give you only an hour or so to prepare to be the perfect host."

"What about Wilkins? Can't he take care of some of this?"

"He already has, and he's waiting downstairs in the limo for us. Let's go."

April led me down my private elevator, and out to the limousine. We were home exactly fifty minutes later. I did make her work in the car going home, setting up a few meetings for Monday and Tuesday, and making a couple of phone calls to two of our west coast operations.

At the house, April had me change into shorts and casual attire, and then Wilkins led me through the food prep that had already been done, the setup at the large grill on our patio, specific cooking instructions, and a few other things the perfect host was supposed to know. Wilkins would tend bar, at least at the start of the evening. I insisted that he also be part of the party.

Based on Wilkins instructions, I stoked up the large grille on the barbecue. I knew we had the grille installed a few years earlier; however, I couldn't ever recall using it, yet it did show it had been broken in with a few uses. I hoped whoever used it had a good party.

About the time the coals reached perfection, my secretary Mary flowed into the yard looking casual and sexy. I watched as she greeted April, Serena, and Wilkins, and then she came over to me.

Mary was early to mid-thirties, busty, but could otherwise be described as slender. She had long blond hair that she often did attractive things with that made her always look beautiful: French twist, poofs, and other creative hairstyles. Many of my colleagues described her as striking or stunning. They also let me know that I had the best looking secretary in the company, not to mention my two PAs. Best about Mary was her demeanor; she took no shit off anyone, including me, yet everyone loved her.

"Good evening, Matthew. Thank you for inviting me to your cookout." Mary had a smirk because she knew that I had nothing to do with the invitation and that I didn't even know about the cookout until April had sprung it on me about two p.m.

I bowed, "I am really pleased that you're here. I like your outfit. Nice and a tad sexy."

"Oh, it's sexier than you can imagine." Mary looked down at the short red skirt that came to mid-thigh, more like a tennis skirt than anything else. She smiled up at me, "Remember, I'm not wearing undies. Would you like to check?"

"I would." Even as I answered I could feel my cock harden in anticipation.

Mary moved within reach, and actually planted a soft kiss on my cheek. As she did, I bent down slightly and ran my left hand from her knee, slowly up her thigh. Eventually, I reached her bare pussy. I didn't do much, but I did gently stroke the pubic hair there, even curling my finger through the longer locks.

Mary moaned, "If you do that anymore, you're going to have to make love to me right here and right now."

"I just might do that anyway."

"I wish." Mary pushed away from me, and stood just outside my reach.

"Tease."

"Actually, I think you've been teasing me for the past five years. I have wanted you in ways you may only start to envision now that I've come out of the closet."

"Yes, why the sudden openness? Did I do something?"

"Sort of. You brought April and Serena into our office. We have girl talk continually, and I've learned a lot about you that I didn't know before. You know I know that you have a special relationship with them, and again with your ex-wife – a point I think is sweet. April encouraged me to say something so I confessed how I felt about you."

"We'll come back to much of what you just said very soon – not in a bad way, but just to talk about it. In the meantime, I see that Serena is arriving at the house with John Stenner and a woman I don't recognize."

Mary followed my gaze. "That's John's wife. She's very sweet. Her name is Gail"

Serena brought John and Gail up to me for introductions. I played the role of the perfect host. I'd seen John only a few hours earlier when we talked about the Austin Vibe acquisition. John was about forty, another computer science engineer we'd harvested from MIT, and now he'd moved into the special projects division, which meant he worked on all sorts of miscellaneous projects and ideas. His role was to decide whether to invest further in them or not. That experience made him an ideal candidate to help evaluate the AV acquisition.

Gail looked at least seven years younger. She was hot – a pixie, standing about five feet, beautiful shape, reddish hair – I guess a strawberry blond, and a smile with dimples that lit up the sky.

I tried to get her to relax, although she seemed nervous that I was the head of her husband's company. I made sure she knew I was not overseeing him, and that most of my time was spent on far-out strategic projects, whereas John was more involved in the day-to-day success of the company. I praised his work, and the project he worked on with Serena.

Serena gave me a great kiss that was neither daughterly, nor the often passionate kisses we shared. The interchange left me wondering about our guests. Were they just here for the cookout, and they'd leave so we could have our little sex party? Did Serena have other plans for them? Had April known they were coming? She didn't seem the least concerned. Their presence was obviously unexpected for Mary too.

Megan arrived about six-thirty, escorting two men who looked as though they'd just walked out of a Dolce & Garbanna advertisement – tall, dark, handsome, angular faces, and in the parlance of my daughters, hunks. They were each at least ten years younger than Megan, making her the cougar of the year in my book. These were Jon and Mike, her sex partners.

Megan greeted me with a huge hug and many passionate kisses. She whispered, "I love you."

Megan looked over at Mary who was talking to John and Gail. She whispered back to me, "Does their presence mean we're not having sex or what?"

I shrugged, "Don't know. This is our daughters' arrangement."

Wilkins came up about then with a Chardonnay over ice for me, and a gin and tonic for Megan. He'd been around her often enough in the past few weeks to know her preferences. Before I could even thank him, he had moved to Mary, John, and Gail to get their drink orders.

I started some chicken, ribs, and steak on the grill. Wilkins appeared with a small stereo for some music. While things were cooking Dan showed up, still in his business suit and tie. He looked around at all the casual clothes, and went back to his car in the front of the house. Ten minutes later he reappeared in shorts, a crisp Hawaiian shirt, and flip-flops; more the style of dress for the rest of us.

Mike and Jon came up, introduced themselves, and chatted with me a bit. Mike was a marketing director for a software firm on the Beltway. Jon was an architect and part of a land development consortium with ten others; they'd buy raw land, improve it with utilities, roads, and plat the land, and then sell off the lots to builders and developers. Both were nice guys, and I found them fascinating to talk with.

Even more fascinating was the fact that I immediately envisioned them DPing my ex-wife. Somehow that mutual connection never came up in our conversation.

April joined us for a bit, flirting with both men. I already knew she had designs on their bodies from her talk with Megan when I'd been present a week earlier. Serena was in on this cabal too.

Megan hung out with Mary and the others for a bit, even went out of her way to talk to Wilkins, and then he decided he'd better come and coach me on how to create the perfect meals from the grille. Magically, a number of other 'summer' dishes also appeared on the tables – potato salad, three bean salad, chips, corn on the cob, and other dishes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.