Trophy Daughter
Chapter 4: An incestuous family life

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: An incestuous family life - Billionaire Matthew Worthington hasn't seen his oldest daughter April in a meaningful way for years, and then she graduates and shows up on his doorstep to become his personal assistant. She has a hidden agenda that unfolds, eventually aided by her sister. She changes her father over time, broadening his focus and creating a different and more caring man. In the process, she falls for him, expands his horizons in many dimensions including sexually, and brings love to him in unexpected ways.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

After the foursome involving April, Serena, Dan, and myself, I had a surprise visitor to my office three days later.

Mary came in and said, "Matthew, there's a young man who works here, Dan Carr, who's here to see you. He thought you might deign a few a few minutes for him." She was almost laughing, and I guessed that she knew that April had her eye on the lad, and that this meeting had nothing to do with normal work.

I chuckled myself, "Send him in. Let's see what he has to say for himself. Oh, and shut the door too."

A minute later Mary escorted Dan to my door and nudged him inside before closing the door behind him. He looked lost in the acre of carpeting between me and the door.

I motioned for him to come in and have a seat in one of the comfortable chairs in the living room part of my office, versus the more formal area around my desk.

Before he sat, Dan stammered, "Errr, thank you for seeing me, Mr. Worthington. I just felt that I should come by and say something..."

"Dan, would you like a cup of coffee or a soft drink?"

"Errr, no thank you. I really came to talk to you about..."

I interrupted, "Is your project going OK. I mean, I know it is. I was just wondering about your part. Are you having fun working here?"

Dan looked puzzled about how I'd redirected the conversation. He spoke with great sincerity, "I love my job, Mr. Worthington. I am having fun, and..."

"Given our recent ... situation, I think I'd prefer if you called me Matt or Matthew. Either is fine with me. I am an informal kind of guy in most situations."

"OK. I came here to ... actually, I'm sort of not sure why I'm here. I thought that after the other night, I should just say something. I thought of apologizing, but I loved the whole evening, and don't want to apologize for anything. I really like April and Serena. April has come by a few times since then and seen me; she tells me everything is just fine with you, and for me not to worry, but I guess I still do. Serena saw me once too, and told me things were cool."

He gulped, "Of course, they both told me to keep my mouth shut, and I want to assure you I wouldn't tell anybody what happened. I don't have any friends I'd even be tempted to share something like that with." He finally chuckled, "And if I did, I doubt anyone would believe me. That night was unbelievable; almost like a dream."

I smiled, "Thank you for your keeping things confidential. A lot rests on your shoulders in that regard, and I am trusting April and Serena's judgment about you in this regard."

I continued, "As for things being a dream, they weren't. That was a very real lovemaking session we shared. The girls both like you a great deal, and I do too, but don't worry I like you but not in a sexual way. I don't go that way. I think you should come back to our house tonight and stay for the weekend. Maybe we can do something fun and unusual on one of the days."

Dan looked intrigued at my invitation and relieved that I had accepted him. Finally, he spoke, "I'm almost speechless. I accept your invitation. Can I bring anything or do anything to help out in some way?"

"Just bring what you'd bring if you were staying over with a girlfriend."

"I've never stayed over with a girlfriend. Last Tuesday night was the first time."

"Well, you should get used to it. I have a feeling the girls will want you around more and more."

"Yes, sir."

"And don't call me 'Sir.' That's a term reserved for my father who I doubt you'll ever meet. He spends most of his time on a golf course down in Florida."

After Dan left, I suggested to April and Serena that they accompany Dan to our house. I decided on another course of action for the evening that involved Megan.

I called my ex-wife, and made another dinner date with her. Megan seemed over the moon with my call, and I had the feeling she was bouncing around her office like Tigger in Winnie the Pooh she was so excited. I told her I'd pick her up about six-thirty, and to bring her pajamas for the weekend. I knew that would send her into a tizzy.

April sat in my office as I called her mother. She had a grin from ear to ear. After I hung up she asked, "Are you going to bring Mom home while Dan, Serena, and I are fucking up a storm in the living room?"

I gave a lecherous smile, "Now there's an idea. How do you suppose she'd react?"

"Oh this is going to be such a fun night. I can hardly wait to eat Dan's cum from my mother's pussy." She thought for a moment and then stood, "I have got to tell Serena and do some scheming. We are so going to turn her inside out and make her our sex slave." April flounced out of my office with a grin a mile wide.

Mary strolled in, struck a sexy pose, and gave me a provocative look. "I heard every word, and I am so fucking jealous of what you guys are up to I may spontaneously combust. Someday, very soon I suspect, I am going to come and knock on your door."

Mary then blushed up the color red in the American flag, turned and rushed out of my office. I tucked that little piece of new information away for further processing.


I picked up Megan at her office, and we went to the Potomac Club for dinner, a fine exclusive and outrageously expensive place to belong to and to dine. While I allowed some business conversation about my own deeds at dinner, I tried to steer the conversation more to what Megan had been doing, her interests, and her work. I had several follow-up questions to our dinner a week or so earlier.

Dinner was truly romantic. We had a dimly lit corner of the dining room and there weren't many other patrons. The piano player in the restaurant was in the mood to play love song after love song, and it seemed that everything we said or how we looked at each other seemed to draw us closer together. I wanted the night to be special, and everything seemed to be working towards that end.

Between courses we held hands across the table, and Megan even encouraged me to stroke her palm, something I recalled from years earlier that really turned her on. For that matter, I was getting turned on too.

Here I was with a sexy woman. I'd been deeply in love with her before I lost my way, and my priorities drifted. I found myself falling back in love with her, almost as though we were meeting for the first time and all the wonderful chemistry and attraction were washing over us.

After dinner, we got into the limousine and Wilkins started the forty-five-minute drive to the house. I pulled Megan over next to me before we buckled in, and I also put up the privacy window. Wilkins was used to that going up since April, Serena and I often made out on the way home from work. In this case, however, it was their mother whom I showered kiss after kiss on as we moved through the Friday night traffic heading north into Maryland.

As we got near the house, I helped Megan straighten her clothing and makeup. We didn't feel the need to be shy with one another.

I wondered what I'd find when we went in the house. I knew the routine. Wilkins would drop us off at the front door. I'd escort Megan inside to the large foyer, and we'd stroll into the living room. Wilkins would park the car and bring in Megan's suitcase, which he'd leave at the bottom of the stairs. He'd then vanish for the night.

Just inside the front door I listened for any telltale moans or groans from the living room. I didn't hear any, but I did see a subtle note on a side table. I glanced at it: 'Start without us in LR. We'll surprise you. A, S, &D'. I tucked the note away before Megan could see it. Game on!

I'd already raised Megan's temperature, so when I started to make out with her again, we picked up from where we left off in the car. She was eager and ready for our next steps.

After helping her off with her jacket, I started to unbutton her blouse.

Megan said, "What about April and Serena?"

"Out for the night." I'm not sure she believed my lie, but she accepted it.

Megan smiled and moved to my shirt buttons and tie. Both disappeared quickly, and I found myself running my tongue along the edge of Megan's pretty brassiere as I gently hefted her globes in my hands. Megan undid her own snaps and the lacy material fell away.

We kissed, and Megan rubbed her bare chest against mine, her hard nipples digging a pathway of love between us.

Megan's skirt, slip, and sexy thigh-high stockings went next; however, I watched with interest as she stepped back into the sexy spike heels she wore. I'd always had a 'thing' about women's legs in sexy shoes; she was playing to my fetish.

The rest of my own clothing got tossed aside, and I pulled Megan to the sofa, where we made out some more. I gradually sank to the floor, spending significant time on her breasts, and then loving her body, until I had my tongue and two fingers buried in her pussy as she moaned in satisfaction at my cunnilingus.

A few minutes and some talented work with my fingers, Megan started to flow her female juices in copious amounts onto my face and fingers, and then, to my immense satisfaction, she came.

After she came down from her high, we made out some more, and then Megan reversed the oral sex roles by going down on me. She wrapped my cock in two hands, one above the other, and then sucked and lapped at the mushroomed glans. If I weren't hard before, my shaft became the consistency of steel as she slavered over me. This was sex and love, and perversions all wrapped into one evening.

I saw movement over Megan's body as she was going down on me. April stood in the foyer nude. She made hand gestures to indicate that I should start to fuck Megan, and somehow block her ability to see the entry door. I nodded that I understood.

"Megan, let me make love to you. Let's start some..."

"Fucking?" she said in an excited tone.

"Yeah, let's start fucking."

"How do you want me?"

"Lie back with your head on that pillow. God, you are sexy."

Megan lay back as I indicated and spread her legs in invitation. I kneeled in front of her, and slowly slid my iron shaft into her warm cunt. I needn't have worried about lubrication; Megan was soaked, and emitting more girl juice with everything sexual that we did.

I stroked into her a few times. As the pleasure of our intercourse spread through Megan, she fortuitously closed her eyes to savor the sensations.

April, Serena, and Dan, all naked, approached the sofa. April came next to me, and Serena leaned over the sofa from the back, and they both started to stroke Megan's tits simultaneously.

Megan's eyes shot open. "Oh, wha..."

"Hush," April instructed, as she leaned into Megan's ear. "Just take what's about to happen as our expression of love to you." Her hand held her mother down when she'd tried to sit up. She implored, "Can you do that?"

"But..."

April leaned in and kissed her mother, in what was anything but a daughterly kiss. Megan started to kiss back finally. Serena had come around the couch and took over as April pulled away.

Serena teased, "Wouldn't you love to have another big cock to suck on while you have one in your pussy? Some young cock, maybe even a little damp with pussy juice from April and me?"

Megan nodded slightly, obviously getting into the spirit of the evening. I found myself surprised that she didn't resist more or complain the way I knew the old Megan would have.

Dan appeared next to Serena. She took hold of his hard cock, and directed the shaft to Megan's mouth. Megan opened wide, and as the shaft went into her mouth, she closed tightly around the rod, and I could see her cheeks indent slightly as she started to suck on his cock.

April got down by her mother's ear. "The cock you're sucking belongs to Dan, our friend and lover. He's a very accomplished lover. He can fuck for hours, cum over and over again, understands how to make a girl cum like there's no tomorrow, and he loves to clean up pussies dripping in anybody's cock juice, including his own. I think you should eventually have Dad and Dan change places, so you can feel another cock in your pretty cunt. Later, Serena and I will eat you to more orgasms that you can imagine. Would you like all that?"

Megan nodded and gasped as she temporarily held Dan's cock away from her mouth, "Oh, yes. Bring it on."

The next two hours were one of the most decadent times of my life. Dan and I fucked everyone, but focused on Megan until she had at least a dozen major orgasms, had Dan's and my cum eaten from her pussy by Serena and April, and had been DPed by Dan and me in several different positions.

Megan was also introduced to the sybian while Dan and I recovered between rounds. Megan became a sexy mass of nearly inert orgasmic female flesh after fifteen minutes on the exceptional machine. I held her after that, as her body continued to quake and tremble with the residual mechanically-induced orgasms.

After I jettisoned a huge load of cum into April's sweet pussy, Megan took the initiative to clean my cock, and then to clean up the juices and cum. This was turning out to me a truly unique evening. Dan filled Serena's pussy with cum next to her, and as she finished with April, Megan moved to Serena, not only cleaning up her younger daughter's dripping pussy, but also bringing her another climax. I was so turned on as she did, that I drove my cock into Megan's pussy again as I watched over her shoulder.

We'd all run out of steam by one o'clock. I carried Megan up the stairs to the bedroom and lay her in my big bed. I spooned in behind her, and soon we drifted off to sleep.

In the middle of the night, I was briefly aware of April snuggling in on my other side. No words were exchanged, but I got a couple of lovely and tender kisses from her.


When I woke up, April was still asleep behind me, but Megan was in front of me staring at me.

Megan asked in a near whisper, "Do you think I'm a slut?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"I was thinking I was too after last night." She looked serious.

"Don't forget you also had a threesome with some of your men friends."

"But last night went into a whole new country of slutdom. I can make a list: fucking my ex-husband – probably happens a lot; fucking my daughters – pure incest and really slutty; eating cum from their pussies – really slutty; fucking daughters' boyfriend – super slutty; getting DPed by ex and daughter's boyfriend – raising the bar on the slut scale; and demonstrating to others proper orgasmic behavior on the sybian – well, not as slutty as the other stuff, I guess."

"So, you're a slut. I love slutty women. Now, I have three here in the house with me. I'm so lucky."

"You're not put off by all this?"

"To the contrary. You know that one of the reasons I played around when we were married was that I was looking for sexual excitement of some kind."

"But wasn't this a little over the top?"

"Not in my book. I've been having my affairs with Serena and April for about a year. I guess that would qualify me as a star in Slutville."

"So you love me?"

"More than I ever have. Besides, I've redefined some of my thoughts about being a slut and sex. My number one rule is that consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex. Keep the judgments out of it; if the participants – even if there are five of us – enjoy and have fun, it's good and worthy."

I went on, "The other thing about the word slut is that the four letters signify four desirable traits: sexuality, loving, understanding, and tolerance. I love sluts. I married one, only she didn't know it – and I'm reestablishing that relationship, and we birthed two sluts who hang around with their perverted father all the time."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.