Trophy Daughter - Cover

Trophy Daughter

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 3: The Truth About Megan. Seducing April's Boyfriend

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Truth About Megan. Seducing April's Boyfriend - Billionaire Matthew Worthington hasn't seen his oldest daughter April in a meaningful way for years, and then she graduates and shows up on his doorstep to become his personal assistant. She has a hidden agenda that unfolds, eventually aided by her sister. She changes her father over time, broadening his focus and creating a different and more caring man. In the process, she falls for him, expands his horizons in many dimensions including sexually, and brings love to him in unexpected ways.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

I had met Megan when I was a junior in college. I was in engineering, and she was a freshman pre-law student. The translation was that I'd get a good job after graduation, and she'd have to go to grad school to amount to anything or to get enough courses and credentials to pass the bar.

We got married shortly after my graduation. I went to work near the campus so Megan could complete her undergrad and graduate degrees. My first engineering job was designing some special printed circuits for the inside of Xerox photocopiers at their Palo Alto Research Center.

We were happy. I was making good money and loved my work. And then, a couple of things happened that changed everything.

First, Megan got pregnant. We were both surprised and couldn't understand how that could happen. Oh, we understood the birds and bees, but we'd been careful about sex. Megan had been on the pill, but had some complications so we'd switched over to condoms for a while. The timing was not ideal. She'd deliver the baby just as she'd finish her degree, and then she'd want to study to pass the bar.

Second, I got laid off. In the early 90's Xerox was not doing that well. Many of their patents were expiring, their stock price took major hits quarter after quarter, and smaller printers were becoming the order of the day instead of the high speed mega-printers Xerox had pioneered. Because I'd only been with the company a little under three years I didn't get much of a severance package.

Megan and I panicked. Neither of us had a job or savings. Our parents were not in any position to take us on as a financial burden.

I had a lot of faith about a particular idea I'd had at PARC that no one ever wanted to listen to. My idea was a way to quadruple or quintuple the length of time someone could get out of his or her laptop batteries. In those years Lithium Ion batteries were becoming the norm, but their performance wasn't that much better than the older encased lead acid ones. I knew how to turn the whole equation around, and do it on the cheap.

I fleshed out my idea, filed for a patent, and then went to market. I found two major buyers right away for the technology: Apple and Dell. The others followed along quickly as the reviews of the newly minted laptops showed that some could go six to eight hours on a battery charge, versus only a couple without my technology.

The battery system gave way to other technologies, and soon I had a small company outside D.C. reengineering many consumer electronics gadgets to make them more effective or more efficient. We pioneered with GPS technology, were the first to have a handle on commercialization of nanotechnology, helped birth the Internet and turn it into a huge commercial success, and then worked in the background with some of the leaders of what became known as social media – the multi-billion dollar segment of the market.

Everything we tried made it rain money. Somewhere along the line I realized I'd become a business mogul. I think maybe it was the year I was the commencement speaker at Berkeley and then testified before Congress. I'd arrived, but I just kept on going on the journey.

The things that had been important to me, like Megan and then April and Serena slowly got pushed to the back of an infinitely long to do list. I became driven by business deals and the exciting days and nights at work. And then, the other part of my personality came into play, the part that didn't buy into monogamy and exclusivity.

Megan put up with me for a long time, in hindsight, much longer than she should have. She finished her law degree, moved to Maryland with me, passed the bar there, and started to practice while also being an attentive mother. She may as well have been a single mom given how much attention I was devoting to home.

As I got into my mid-forties, I realized how much I'd missed. Sure it's easy to excuse missing a single school play, or a soccer game, but I missed almost all of them.

Megan came to me one day after I'd gotten home from two weeks in Europe wheeling and dealing. She just said, "It's time for us to part ... if we were ever together." I knew what she meant.

The divorce became final when April was sixteen and Serena had just turned fifteen. I was in Australia and didn't even think about the significance of the date until years later.


The phone call started, "Miss Manning, this is Matthew Worthington. Maybe you remember me; I was your husband for a number of years, although I do confess to really shitty job in the role. Anyway, I was hoping I might entice you to dine with me on Friday evening. I will be in the city in the afternoon and hope you could meet for drinks somewhere, and dinner at the restaurant of your choice."

I could hear Megan snickering as I delivered my short spiel.

Megan's reply was also playful, "Mr. Worthington, I do recall you very well, thank you. I would be delighted to meet as you suggest. I do need to cancel another appointment; however, I don't think that'll be a problem. If you'd like, we could meet at my office after you finish your other business. There's a nice little watering hole right around the corner from here, and then I suggest a place for dinner called Komi's up 17th."

"Your choice and suggestions are superb. Call me if you have any trouble with your schedule. I shall see you on Friday, probably around five or five-thirty."

We ended our somewhat silly phone call. April and Serena sat opposite me in my office both with satisfied expressions on their face. I waved both of them away. "You both have work to do. Serena, I want to see your comments on the two news articles about my private life that those blokes think they've pieced together."

Serena smiled, "I'll slip into your schedule just after lunch, and before your one-thirty."

I felt strange having my two daughters hovering around my office with my other minions. Serena had fit in as well as April, and both seemed to get along well with Mary, my personal secretary. They traded roles well, despite my intentional overlap of their various duties.

One hallmark of adding Serena was that my headquarters office now had more initiatives in play than ever before. I'd limited myself to one M&A at a time before – a merger or acquisition. I had three going: I directed one, April had one, and Serena had one. Of course, I helped the girls stay on top of things, and pointed out key areas in the deal, but they were as apt to do the same for the acquisition I wanted to make.

While our day would start about seven a.m., we were often home by seven-thirty or eight in the evening, unless there was some social gig, and after dinner, we would be together in my bedroom, enjoying the nicest of sexual pleasures with one another.

I bought a sybian for the girls and surprised them with it one evening. I thought the girl toy was a masterpiece of sexual entertainment; however, I had no idea until April mounted the machine, lowered herself onto the vibrating and rotating dildo attached to the device, and then her sister took the control and started to increase the vibrational and rotational speeds.

April went into orbit. If she'd been a sports car, she would have gone from zero to sixty in two-point-seven seconds. Instead, she went from a curious and horny young woman, to an orgasmic mound of screaming slut in record time. I worried the D.C. police might hear her and come to investigate. We were in Maryland.

Serena's turn on the machine was equally inspiring. She probably had ten orgasms in two minutes, each more powerful than the last.

After their turns on the machine, they reclined on the bed next to the sybian, panting and holding each other. Occasionally, they'd kiss.

I ventured, "Have I been replaced by automation?"

"God, no," Serena gasped. "Get that cock over here and in my drippy little cunt. You may not top that, but you're surely more fulfilling."

"I worry."

"Don't," April said. "Do you know what you have that the machine doesn't have?"

I shook my head.

"Love. That machine is all about sex. You are all about love, and never the twain shall meet. We can play with that to get a quick orgasm, but it's just not the same without you being there holding me, kissing me, loving me ... and fucking me."

"Whew. For a minute there I thought I'd made a bad mistake."

"Oh, no. We love the machine. It should stay right handy here in the bedroom, but it is not replacing you."

Serena said, "I love how you feel inside me, and I love you. Now fuck my lights out."

I recall trying to do just that while April sat on her sister's face to get eaten.


"Have you ever seen my office?" Megan asked as she met me in reception at her office.

"No, but I'd be delighted."

"It's not as impressive as I'm sure yours is, but it'll give you a feeling of where I am most days; well, either there, or in one of the conference rooms with clients."

"This is very pleasant and cozy. I like what you've done for decorations ... Megan, you have a picture of me."

I'd spotted a framed picture of the two of us sitting together at some social function; we were smiling at the camera and looking happy. The photo was in the midst of some other pictures of April and Serena, plus a few other family members.

Megan just grinned at me. "Everyone there is important to me in some way."

"I'm ... speechless."

"Come on, let's go get some martinis. I've waited all day for this opportunity."

Megan led me back down the elevators to the street level, and right around the corner to a dimly lit bar. As we approached she asked, "Inside or outside. They have a little courtyard behind that's also nice."

"I vote outside. The weather is perfect, and I want to see you. I want to study the new you."

"Oh, don't embarrass me. I am trying to change. Some parts of me have done better than others."

After we were seated and had ordered, I said to Megan, "I think April is matchmaking."

"She loves the two of us, and wants to see us together again," Megan replied with a chuckle. I couldn't tell whether the chuckle meant that our togetherness was highly unlikely or a nervous admission that she liked the idea.

I said, "Well, I haven't changed too much, I'm afraid."

"Oh, I know. You're devoted to your business."

"Most of the time. April did get me to take a few days to go to Esalen."

Megan laughed, "And what did you think of your daughter's beautiful body. I've been there and recommended it to her. I know that part of the program is nudity to make you reveal yourself to the universe without our normal protections."

I chuckled, "She is truly beautiful, and I love her very much."

"And she loves you. So does Serena. I know they're having sex with you – making love with you."

Megan's statement left me speechless again. I stared at her totally not knowing what to say. My mouth hung open, but nothing came out.

Megan finally said, "It's OK. You're consenting adults, and no one is planning on birthing any one-eyed babies with fangs. I actually approve."

I blurted out, "You do? I thought you'd be the last to do so."

"Matthew, I love you and I want to see you happy. I didn't do a very good job of making that happen when we were married. I want to see April and Serena happy, and right now that means having a deep, physical relationship with you."

"I didn't do a good job of making you happy either. I was way too focused on the company, and probably still am. I'm trying harder with our daughters. They seem to like the business intrigue."

Megan said, "I understand. I was too dependent. I think in some ways I wanted an adoring slave who would pay attention to me whenever I wanted. I wasn't a self-starter. I needed too much outside validation."

"How are you doing now?" I asked.

"Much better. Much of the therapy and study I've done for the past five years has been about self-love. If one can't love themselves, they really can't love others. If one can't forgive oneself, you can't forgive others. In a way, it's karma. What you give off is what you get back. I gave off bitchiness for a while, and got it back."

"I do feel you're dramatically different ... particularly if you condone my physical love for April and Serena."

Megan said in a low tone, "I am. I've worked through the whole issue of monogamy and exclusivity. I understand how I was conditioned to think that was the only way – we all were. I no longer hold that as an absolute; it is only one of many possibilities for how people live."

I felt my eyes flare. If Megan really had passed that hurdle, she'd come a very long way.

I asked, "So, are you seeing someone yourself?"

Megan smiled, "Several men ... a couple of them at the same time."

My eyebrows no doubt rose, "Explain that comment a little more, if you will."

"I developed a strong attraction for a guy I met at a course for estate planners. He asked me out, and we had a few dates, and yes, we had sex – on the first date I might add. Anyway, one date we went back to his apartment and it turned out he had a friend whose apartment was being painted staying over. One thing led to another, and I made it with both of them simultaneously."

Megan looked up at me shyly and added, "I really enjoyed myself. I don't know that we slept at all that first night; we just kept fucking and doing sexual things. We've been together several times since, and I'm getting really good at threesomes."

I grinned broadly, "Oh, my Megan really has changed in a big way." I reached across the table and held her hand. She wrapped her hand around mine. We didn't let go after that.

I got that coy smile from her, the same one that she'd obviously passed on to April and Serena. "Yeah, I have. I'm a lot more ... libertine."

"Megan, you're making me horny."

"I thought you were horny all the time ... unless you had a business deal pending."

"Ouch. That's too true; April's trying to break me of that dichotomy. She wants me horny all the time."

"Sounds about right for a twenty-three-year old who herself is horny all the time."

"As much as I love April and would like to possess her - them, I think she needs someone closer to her own age; Serena too."

"Maybe you can have your cake and eat it too. What if she found someone who didn't mind that she had a relationship with you."

"I think it'd be a million to one shot of finding that person, and then having her like him."

"What if your pretty daughter already had found someone like that; at least April has."

"Who?"

"That's for her to tell you. I promised I'd hint at the possibility. I guess I did more than hint."

"Serena?"

"As far as I know she's just playing the field, but mostly she's just playing with you ... just the way I'd like to."

"Huh?"

"Matthew, I will take a big risk here, although you should know it's not new news. I would like a relationship with you – a long-term loving relationship. I don't want to get married. I don't want it to be exclusive or monogamous. I want you to continue with April and Serena as you guys work that part of your lives, and I want to continue with Jon and Mike and my other friends."

I studied Megan for a long time. We stared into each other's eyes, and I felt a new warmth wash over me.

"I would be delighted to reestablish anything with you."

Megan smiled and said, "Good, then settle up. Let's go get dinner, and then you can take me back to my condo and plunder my cute little middle-aged body until I have a dozen orgasms and you fill my pussy."


I tiptoed into my bedroom about two a.m. April and Serena appeared asleep next to each other in the bed. The room smelled like sex, and I noticed the sybian close to the bed.

I stripped and tried to slide into bed between my daughters. I did it slowly so as not to wake them.

As I got situated, and figured I'd not awoken them, April said in a normal tone, "So, did you fuck Mom?"

"Yes."

Serena said, "We weren't asleep. We've been waiting for you to get the details." She sounded too interested in the subject.

"I don't kiss and tell."

"Mom did. She called after you left her condo. She said you two had a loving time and that you restored your 'romantic friendship' with a couple of spectacular lovemaking sessions. She said that she's in love with you again."

"I love her too. I always have; I just did a lousy job of being a traditional husband."

"None of us like 'traditional.' We like that you are unconventional."

"Well, it sounds as though your mother gave you the details."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.