A Very Pleasant Evening at the Ballpark
Chapter 3: Aftermath

Copyright© 2015 by XofDallas

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Aftermath - Going to see a major league baseball game on a beautiful weekend day. What could be more wholesome and innocent than that?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Slavery   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Jenny and I stayed together for another year and a half. During that time we had a wonderful relationship. I've told others, including her parents, that she has one of the most beautiful souls I've ever encountered.

Contrary to what many believe, most BDSM relationships do not last until "death do you part." The permutations and dynamics of BDSM add a complete additional range of variables to the matrix of a relationship, with many areas in common, but also many areas where the interests of the Dominant and submissive are not common. What does a Dominant do, for example, when his submissive discovers she absolutely loves bondage, and he doesn't have the patience for it?

To the increased number of variables, add the fact that any BDSM relationship in the real world must be maintained in an environment where there is no institutional support for it, and where there are some considerable knee-jerk paradigms against it. Finally, add in that relationships, and personalities, evolve over time. Sadly, little girls eventually do grow up.

Jenny has always been a very deeply spiritual person and has always been religious, although she does not follow any Christian religion. Over time, her pursuit of her spirituality took on an increasing importance to her – something I actually understood and encouraged.

One day, about a year after our trip to the ballpark, Jenny asked me to have a serious discussion with her. Hesitantly, she broached her pursuit of her spiritual path, and then she talked about what that would mean for her. Finally, she looked up at me and said, "One of the things I have to do is to take complete charge of my own life. I can't pursue this if I can say that a decision is not mine to make, but someone else's."

She was quiet then and looked up through her eyelashes to me with some trepidation. The implications were a big pill for me to swallow.

Finally, after a couple of minutes, I looked up at her and said, "I understand what you're saying, and I support you with all my heart. But you and I both know what it means for us."

Jenny nodded through her tears. She knew I would not have a relationship not founded in D/s. I reached out and pulled her onto my lap, where she sat, crying into my neck as I tried to keep my own eyes clear of the smoke that had somehow found its way into them.

We didn't split up right away. In fact, it was the best part of another year before we did. During that time, I slowly but steadily worked to undo her conditioning, and morphed our relationship to a more vanilla one. I could tell at times she didn't like that, and longed to be taken down and used, but I also knew she would have to move on from that to achieve her dreams.

If you think it was easy on me, think again.

I changed my relationship status on my BDSM internet profiles to show myself only as her Protector. Knowing the nature of some people in the community, I didn't trust them to keep from bothering her when I knew she didn't want that. So far it seems to have worked.

Jenny still lives in the metroplex, but she has completely separated herself from the local BDSM community. She's moved on, along the spiritual path she is following for her fulfillment, and I sincerely hope she finds it. I have nothing but fond memories of her, and she says she has the same for me.

We may talk by phone about once a year or so, but I've moved on too. I continue to be active in the BDSM lifestyle, and try to serve as an educator on various aspects of the lifestyle. Taking on a leadership role in the community, in my opinion, simply sucks and I have no desire to involve myself in it. I think I'd make a lousy leader anyway.

Educating people is another matter. That I seem to have the knack for, at least in a limited sense, and it does give me a sense of purpose and provide me with a sense of fulfillment at times. I hope I've done at least a bit of that here.

All the best,


 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.