The Bach - Cover

The Bach

Copyright© 2016 by QM

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young man believes that he's in for a very boring holiday, he couldn't be more wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First  

'Happy, happy, happy, ' thought Aroha as she snuggled into Gavin in the soft warmth of his bed.

She now knew there was a hell of a difference between thinking about sex and actually knowing what truly mind blowing sex was all about. Gavin had taken her to such heights last night that she was still feeling incredibly tingly when her thoughts strayed over what he'd done to her.

The only thing she was a little confused about was where Gavin had got the experience to do what he'd done. She was pretty sure she was his first (and only) girlfriend and that only left...

Aroha smiled, she wasn't stupid, in fact her teachers had noted that she was extremely bright, and she knew all about incest. Whilst her Dad loved her to bits and had never put a move on her, she knew about various scandals within and without the whanau and the imprisonment of several 'uncles' as well as a few warnings from her mother about who to avoid. She'd also had the example of Benny who had more than once come onto her with hints and the occasional grope once she'd come into her womanly form.

So, as Gavin only had access to a few women, Aroha was willing to bet that his teacher was Nat and that it was possible that Tracey might be involved too, probably voluntarily as Gavin didn't seem to be the type of person to force anyone. If that was the case, did she want Gavin to stop? The answer was, of course, 'it depends', mostly from the possibility of them trying to control Aroha and her access to Gavin. Aroha also realised that she wanted to explore a little with Tracey too and perhaps Nat ... After all Nat was intriguing and Aroha realised she might learn a few things from her too ... assuming Aroha could get them to break cover, of course. Besides, Nat and Tracey were not competition, Gavin was her boyfriend and that's what really mattered to Aroha.


"Morning, little Lady," I murmured in Aroha's ear as she snuggled into me.

"Morena (Good morning), my Gavin," she murmured in return before kissing me softly.

"We'd best be getting out for breakfast before my Mum and Dad appear," I said enjoying the closeness of her vibrant young body.

"Mmmm, I guess," she giggled as she slipped out of the covers and pulled on her panties and T-shirt.

I lay there enthralled at the sight of her body in the early morning light as well as becoming very aroused too. Still, I knew we had to be circumspect, even if everyone (except Dad) knew what we were doing together.


Tracey yawned and stretched, feeling very, very good about her memories of the night. She had never expected her mother to go down on her, nor the incredible flexibility and talent of her tongue and fingers as she'd proceeded to bring Tracey to several orgasms before Tracey had been allowed to reciprocate. And reciprocate she had, driving her Mum to a frenzy of desire and lust which had banished the memory of her Dad's drunken use of Nat's body away.

Slipping out of bed Tracey hurried through to the dunny, giving a breakfasting Gavin and Aroha a quick 'hi, ' in passing. She then went to sit beside the two 'lovebirds' as she went on to call them knowing it made Gav blush.

"You're a terrible tease," Aroha giggled almost glowing in pleasure as she held Gavin's hand.

"Terrible? I'll have you know I'm pretty good at it, aren't I, bro?" Tracey replied in jest.

"Oh, definitely world class," he chuckled as Nat made her appearance.


Natalie felt so much better this morning than she had last night. Tracey's 'company' had helped ease away the irritation she'd felt from Wayne more or less forcing himself upon her. Time had also enabled her to put a better face on things as she realised that unless she sorted something out with Wayne, this sort of thing would happen again and again.

"Hi kids," she greeted them.

Two 'hi Mum's and a 'hi Nat, ' greeted her in return as she put the kettle on for a coffee.

Soon they were all sat around the table and were joined by Wayne who'd emerged once the smell of a cooked breakfast had permeated into the bedroom.

"Plans for today?" Natalie asked.

"Swimming!" Tracey replied quickly.

"Fine by me," Gavin added.

"Oh, yes please," Aroha confirmed.

"I need to get the boat motor looked at," Wayne replied. "Sounded a bit rough yesterday."

"Not going to be expensive I hope," Natalie asked, knowing fine well there was probably nothing wrong with the motor.

"No, but it might take a while. Still I can always meet up with the guys in town," Wayne added, relieved Nat wasn't making an issue of it for once.

"So long as you're getting to relax as well, that's fine by me," Natalie replied closing the subject. "Looks like it's us, kids. So we'll pack a picnic and spend the day there."


"Was he good?" Tracey asked Aroha when they went to the bedroom to sort out costumes and towels.

"Oh yes!" Aroha breathed.

"Good, next time I get to watch though," giggled Tracey.

"Deal," giggled Aroha by way of reply. "You could even join in."

"He's my brother," Tracey said carefully.

"I meant with me, but you said you were on the pill so it wouldn't matter anyway," Aroha replied watching Tracey carefully. "Besides, I'm pretty sure I wasn't his first as he was too good, too ... practiced isn't the word, but knowing."

"You don't mind?" Tracey asked ambiguously.

"No, he was so wonderful to me. So, I owe whoever taught him," Aroha replied.

"Some people would rather not know," Tracey added.

"I'm not one of them," Aroha replied with a grin making Tracey's nervousness go away.


I held Aroha's hand all the way down to the beach as we were followed by Mum and Tracey. Again, like the last times we were there, the area was deserted and so we were able to set out our towels as well as a small tent to keep the chilly bin out of the direct sunlight.

"We normally skinny dip," Mum said with a straight face. "But if it bothers you we'll wear costumes."

"I'm OK with that, Nat," Aroha said with a smile and began pulling her clothing off.

That was all we needed to know and soon Tracey, Aroha and I were as naked as we were born and running pell-mell down to the water, watched by our grinning Mum. The water as ever felt freezing to our warm bodies but we soon got used to it as we were joined by Mum who looked as good naked as the two girls, save only that she looked very mature in her face.

"Nice tan lines," I chuckled as she joined us.

"Too many nosey neighbours where we live," Mum giggled.

"Too many of my cousins would see it as an invitation," giggled Aroha.

"Tell me about it," chuckled Mum.

"Well worth a look, though," I added with a grin.

"Pervert," giggled Tracey.

"I'm a guy surrounded by gorgeous women. I've always looked and always will," I replied with a laugh.

"At least he's honest," Aroha replied leaping onto my back.

"Yeh, and he's worth looking at now," Tracey laughed in return as she rugby tackled my knees making me go over with Aroha in a tangle of legs and arms.

"My little boy's all grown up now," Mum added in sugar sweet tones before laughing like mad at our antics.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.