The Bach - Cover

The Bach

Copyright© 2016 by QM

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young man believes that he's in for a very boring holiday, he couldn't be more wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First  

'Bored, bored, bored, ' thought Wayne as the family all turned up to start tea and get him involved with preparations. All he wanted to do was nip back down to Waitahanui and fuck Maria, his friend's wife, again. He'd been a little surprised that Geoff had been away on business when he'd called to get some help with the boat, or rather get some beers and put the world to rights. However Maria had invited him in to share a beer anyway and one thing had led to another until she'd ended up giving him a blow job on the couch. She'd refused to go any further however unless Wayne had got some condoms. So he'd nipped out to the nearest chemist to buy a pack of four before the mood and the moment had ended.

Maria had been quite passive in bed, but had orgasmed a lot easier than Nat did, which was the way Wayne liked it, as at heart he was a bit lazy and much preferred to pleasure himself. Still, Maria had made him promise to call in for the duration of the family's holiday and Wayne was having the time of his life as there was nothing nicer than 'new' as far as he was concerned. He was bored with Nat and indeed bored with his secretary at work too, although she was leaving soon and he'd then have fresh meat to chase down.

In his arrogance, he hadn't realised that Nat was on to his little game, although he would be extremely surprised at what she planned to do about it. The one worry he had was by New Zealand divorce law Nat got 50% of everything, plus any child support afterwards. Had he known Nat simply planned to ignore his 'foibles' so long as he ignored hers, he'd have been a lot more relaxed over the future.


Tea was fun as it was decided to simply have a barbie out on the porch. Dad naturally had to be the cook, but there was plenty of work for the rest of us in the preparations. I did get roped in by Mum and Aroha to dig a pit for Mum's first attempt at a hangi, although that didn't take too long. Nor was wood for a fire to heat some volcanic rocks an issue either, we did live beside a forest after all so it was freely available, with permission, naturally.

"How do we get the rocks in?" I asked Aroha curiously.

"Use a shovel when they are white hot," she said as I finally got down to about knee deep. "Easier than trying to get wood ash out of the pit or adding more wood either."

"Can we use chicken wire for the baskets?" Mum asked.

"Yeh, Nat. But you'll need mutton cloth or an old set of sheets as well as some hessian sacks for the steaming and the covering," Aroha stated.

"Got them," Mum replied with a grin.

"Will take all day, but it will be a mean feed, Nat," Aroha nodded.

"Been planning it for years," Mum giggled. "The rocks, some hardwood, the baskets and the cloth, but never had the nerve until you turned up, Aroha."

"Never tried it on my own either," Aroha replied. "But been to many of them and helped."

"First time for everything," Mum chuckled and gave us both a wink making Aroha blush prettily.

"Grubs up!" came the shout from Dad and we hurried to tuck into burgers and sausages in buns.


Afterwards, after doing the dishes, Aroha and I sat outside on the porch and cuddled.

Mum and Tracey had cajoled Dad into playing cards with them in order I presume to give Aroha and I some privacy.

"I don't want to have to explain anything untoward to your parents, Aroha," was all Mum said. "So don't let me catch you."

"I won't let you catch me, Nat," Aroha replied with a twinkle in her eye.

"Heh!" was all Mum said as she left us alone to talk.

"I like your Mum," giggled Aroha.

"Yeh, she's pretty cool," I chuckled.

"More than cool, Gavin. She's like my Mum, knows her own mind and sticks to her guns," she added.

"Can't imagine what it's like living with two cultures," I replied.

"It's a lot of fun at times; on my Dad's side I've got a massive extended family to fall back on and my Mum's family are all pretty smart and have good jobs all over the North Island," she explained.

"Good prospects then," I chuckled.

"For you or me?" she giggled.

"Yes," I chuckled.

"Well, my Dad likes you for saving my 'virtue' when those hoons tried to drag me into their car," she replied.

"Well your 'virtue' is as safe with me as you want it to be," I laughed.

"It's yours to take Gavin," she replied and gave me a smouldering kiss.

"Later, little Lady, later," I said after a few moments to pull myself together to resist some serious temptation.

"Coward," she giggled.

"Hey, my Mum warned us," I chuckled. "We need to wait till she can't catch us."

"That's true," Aroha giggled. "But my Mum suspects I won't be keeping my virtue much longer anyway."

"Why's that?"

"She knows how I feel about you," she replied blushing slightly. "But told me that getting you to fuck me in order to make you my boyfriend was a very bad idea."

"It is," I replied after a bit of thought. 

"However as I'm now your girlfriend, it's OK," Aroha replied and kissed me again.


Aroha's lips met Gavin's again and his arms went round her to cuddle her in and gently stroke her back as she pressed her body against his and slid her tongue into his mouth. Soon her hand dropped into his lap and she could feel the obvious signs of his arousal and shyly she moved her fingers to squeeze it, making Gavin moan in pleasure. Taking that as a 'come on' Gavin moved his own hand down to caress her nether regions outside of her tight shorts making her moan herself in anticipation.

"Oh God, I want you so much, Gavin," Aroha moaned as she felt her excitement grow even more at his soft touch.

"Tonight, Aroha, tonight. But I can give you a taster of the fun to come," Gavin replied hoarsely.

"Mmmmm," she breathed as his fingers undid her shorts and slid down inside.

Soon his fingers were moving over her 'special place' and causing her legs to twitch slightly at each swirl of his fingers as Aroha felt herself coming to the boil in an overwhelming fashion.

"Ohhhh!" she sobbed out softly as her entire being seemed to explode outwards from her 'special place' and she held her Gavin tightly as he worked his magic upon her.

"Good?" he whispered in her ear.

"Oh yes! So, so good," she replied. "Better than I ever dreamed."

"It gets better too," he replied making her shiver softly in anticipation.

"Can I do anything for you?" Aroha whispered softly.

"We don't have any tissues," he chuckled. "So unless you're going to swallow, I'll wait."

"I ... I've never," Aroha swallowed before Gavin kissed her softly.

"There's no rush, we'll have a lot of time to get to know each other very well indeed," he said when their lips parted.

"Thank you, Gavin," she replied as they kissed again.

"Oh, you're worth waiting for, I'm sure," he chuckled when their lips parted.


The bed-time routine was slightly different that night as Aroha was added to the mix, although Natalie was still the last to finish in the bathroom. She suspected she might be in for a boring night as it was fairly obvious Aroha was going to sneak into Gavin's room just as soon as she possibly could. Natalie had recognised that look in her eyes, although usually it was only seen on someone slightly older.

'Seems the desire to be fucked is running riot amongst the women of this bach tonight, ' she chuckled in her thoughts.

Wayne was awake when she got into bed and it seemed he wanted to play as his hands immediately began roaming her body seeking to prepare her to be mounted ... whether she liked it or not.

'Still, ' she thought. 'If I close my eyes, I can at least pretend its Gavin, ' as Wayne's beery breath wafted over her face when he pulled himself on top of her and rammed his cock into her pussy before she was fully ready.


Tracey was admiring her friend as she fussed over herself before she 'sneaked' out to Gavin's room. She was mildly amused that Aroha felt the need to sneak, but then again she didn't know that Mum knew exactly what was going on anyway.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.