The Bach - Cover

The Bach

Copyright© 2016 by QM

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man believes that he's in for a very boring holiday, he couldn't be more wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First  

'Bored, bored, bored, ' Natalie thought as she pushed the trundler (shopping trolley) around the supermarket followed by Wayne who was merely looking and not really helping.

Although she had wanted to spend time with the kids this morning, events had taken over and forced her to make sure that she and Wayne were away from the bach for a couple of hours. The problem was not knowing how Gavin and Tracey were resolving a possible crisis of Natalie's making.

'I must have been mad, ' she thought. 'But it was so damned good!'

Natalie had occasionally fantasised about having sex with other men, both before and during her marriage. She had however refrained from doing any such thing and although she could laugh and joke with her friends and work colleagues about sex and relationships, she'd always been pretty firm if approached either subtly or blatantly. Subtle hints she could ignore, the more blatant ones came from her boss, but he didn't mind a 'no', there were plenty of other women working for the company who didn't mind saying 'yes'. The odd rumours she'd heard said he wasn't a bad fuck at all, just got bored easily and moved on to the next conquest ... as it were, though all the women involved were aware that it was strictly 'no strings'.

'So why, ' she thought, 'had she gone down the path of having sex with her son? And why had she told her son to seduce her daughter? What kind of a mother did that make her?'

Natalie searched for answers as she went round almost on automatic, but the most stark answer she came up with was that sex with Gavin had been simply wonderful. He'd been thrilled with her and had taken the time to pleasure her and made her feel appreciated and Natalie was damned if she was going to give that up!

Tracey though was the real problem, self-willed, stubborn, bright and a temper too. She couldn't keep anyone's secrets too well as she loved to gossip. Though, as Natalie had pointed out to Gavin, she was good at keeping her own secrets. Natalie adored Tracey, seeing in her all the hopes she'd once had herself. Not that Natalie had done badly for herself, but Tracey (and Gavin too) were doing so well at school and she'd do anything to ensure they had a bright future ... though admittedly getting them sexually involved with each other was a potentially massive stumbling block.

Still, Natalie had to hope that Gavin could at least give Tracey a damned good reason to keep her mouth shut about himself and his involvement with Natalie by being a co-conspirator as it were.


"Oh God, Gav. This feels so good!" Tracey gasped as I took her doggy fashion on a secluded beach area of Rotongaio Bay on Lake Taupo.

Her athletic body, toned by years of swimming, looked simply gorgeous to me as I pounded relentlessly into her. I took in the slender waist, slim but powerful buttocks to the well-muscled shoulders covered by her long blonde hair and struggled simply not to blow my load far too soon as Tracey hadn't climaxed as yet.

"You feel so good, sis," I gasped

"Best holiday ever!" she moaned.

"Yes! Wish I'd done this sooner though," I replied through gritted teeth.

"Me too, Gav. Me too! Oh fuck, here I go again!" Tracey gasped out, her volume increasing until with a loud cry she exploded with pleasure to my thrusting cock, allowing me to relax and blast another load of my bounty into her tight passage.

We both collapsed onto the beach towels where I'd earlier begun my conquest of my beautiful sister. Tracey snuggled into me, her warm body feeling simply divine against mine, her fingers exploring the muscles of my body randomly as we caught our breath.

"I'm so glad you fucked Mum," Tracey finally giggled.

"Well, it wasn't planned..." I began.

"I know that, Gav, but it did bring us together too," she interrupted.

"That's true," I chuckled.

"So will you be fucking her tonight?" Tracey asked.

"If she comes to my room, yes," I replied, watching Tracey carefully.

"And if she doesn't?"

"I sleep alone," I chuckled.

"I could always pop in," she said.

"I'd like that."

"So would I."

"Do you think Mum will guess?" Tracey asked.

"Guess what?"

"That you're fucking me."

"Probably, I think she suspected what we'd get up to if we were left alone together this morning, particularly as I told her that you knew," I replied carefully.

"You told her?" Tracey's eyes were wide with surprise.

"Yes, she had a right to know."

"I guess... ," a little doubtfully.

"So don't worry about Mum, worry about Dad," I answered.

"I ... I'll have a chat with Mum. Tell her it's OK and I won't blab," Tracey replied. "Maybe see if we can come up with a schedule for you," she finished with a chuckle.

"Organise my life why don't you," I chuckled in return. "Have to be careful with Aroha though."

"Yes ... but we'll manage I'm sure," Tracey replied as we began kissing again.


Unloading the shopping from the car didn't take too long and Natalie began preparing a light lunch for the family as Wayne went out to the garage to inspect his pride and joy, the family boat. Not that the family really got a lot of use out of it, Wayne normally met up with a couple of his cronies in Waitahanui and went fishing/beer drinking, leaving Natalie and the kids to their own devices. Not that the kids minded ... or hadn't. They'd gone walking with their Mum or swimming in the lake and everyone had been happy, although the last couple of years she'd had to field off a couple of complaints about Dad buggering off and not taking them too.

"Hi, Mum," came the clear voices of the kids who had timed their arrival to perfection.

"Hi, did you have a good time?"

"Yes," Gavin replied and gave a slight nod to her querying eye.

Natalie relaxed, the stress levels that had built up since Gavin's warning that Tracey knew about them vanished and she felt her legs buckle slightly bringing both Gavin and Tracey rushing up to make sure she was OK.

"You alright, Mum?" Tracey asked.

"All good. Just a bit tired, luvs," Natalie replied. "Now grab some sarnies and fizzies and let's eat on the porch."

We were joined by Wayne as we sat down to eat and conversations turned to what to do on the afternoon as the sun was out and it was already very warm.

"Need to check the boat out on the water," Wayne stated.

"Need a hand?" Natalie asked.

"Nah, Geoff and the guys will help," he alluded to his drinking cronies.

"Looks like it's just us, kids. What would you like to do?" Natalie asked Gavin and Tracey.

"We could do that walk to Hatepe," Gavin suggested.

"Sure, you up for that, Tracey?" Natalie asked.

"Yes, Mum," Tracey agreed.

"OK, get your packs and take plenty of water and wear your hats," Natalie commanded.

"Yes, Mum," both kids answered and took their plates inside to get ready.

"You don't mind me going into town?" Wayne asked.

"Nah love, you need a break too," Natalie replied, secretly delighted to be walking with Gavin at least.

"Hard on!" Wayne replied with a beaming smile and headed back to the garage.


It had been a while since I'd been out walking with Mum and Tracey, but I soon got into the swing of it again as we ambled through the woods in a southerly direction. The trail we were following was wide enough for two to walk side by side in some places and single file others. Unlike other times, when the trail was wide enough, either Tracey or Mum walked with me and held my hand. The conversation stayed light with no references to the changed sexual dynamics in the family. Well, not at first at least. It was when we stopped for a water break that Tracey decided to take the 'issue' by the horns.

"Why, Mum?" she asked as we sat on the grass.

"Why what? Mum answered.

"You and Gav."

"Because it felt so right," Mum replied blushing.

"But Dad?" Tracey asked, though it was plain she already knew the answer.

"Would rather talk boats, drink beer, watch sport than spend time with me ... or you come to that," Mum replied.

"Are you going to leave him?" Tracey asked, looking unhappy.

"Nah, not unless he forces the issue," Mum replied. "I still like him and I'll still be a good wife, sort of, but I've got needs too, luv."

"And Gavin meets them?"

"Hell, yes. He just does something for me that I never knew I was missing," Mum admitted.

"I'm just amazed she let me," I chuckled.

"You aren't the only one, Gav," Mum chuckled.

"He ... he fucked me too, Mum, and I loved it as well," Tracey admitted with downcast eyes as if expecting her Mum to go mental.

"Natural talent," Mum chuckled. "Though I told him to try with you."

"You did?!?"

"Yes. You needed a better reason to keep your trap shut," Mum replied.

"I wouldn't have said anything, Mum," Tracey stated.

"I've seen you in a temper, luv. You often say things you regret," Mum noted.

"True, but now I'd be dropping myself in the dunny if I did, wouldn't I?" Tracey replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.