Vacation on Rehome - Cover

Vacation on Rehome

Copyright© 2015 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 64

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 64 - Three sisters get the chance of a vacation on a new planet, and they get a major surprise while on their travels, as does their tour guide.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Military   Politics  

Trevor grimaced. "I see. It seems the company's staff don't listen terribly well. I told the guy I spoke to that if we couldn't get you, they wouldn't get the new song. Looks like the message did not get through."

"I am sorry, Mr Defreitas, it was not my doing."

"Steve, tell them, from me, that if you are not available, we will find someone else to record the song. If that is the case, we might also allow another media firm to release the song, for the contract with the Montford Sisters was for the Lullaby, and does not stipulate an exclusive recording contract in future. The ladies are free to take their song to another company for release, if your company decides not to be helpful. Pass that information on, and see what they say."

"I will do that, Mr Defreitas. You are a tough agent, it seems."

"In my business, I have to be, Steve. Nice speaking to you again. Bye."

When he got home, Trevor asked his wives to gather round for a moment.

"Girls, the media company are playing hardball with us. They don't want to send Steve for the recording, just to be Bolshie, I think. They are trying to show that they are in control. We need to show that they are not. The contract we have with them only mentions Dinah's Lullaby, so any new song is not bound by that contract.

If they insist that Steve cannot be made available, we may have to insist on another company taking on the new song. We tell them that Steve' bosses declined the opportunity of recording this new song.

Now, don't be surprised if you get a call from Steve's company, trying to get you to change your minds about Steve. Simply refer them to Trevor Defreitas as your agent, and refuse to discuss anything at all. We don't want them to have ANY excuse to claim that we failed them. We want Steve Nicholas, even if it means a delay. You are not short of money, are you, girls?"

They all agreed on the strategy, and that was the end of the family discussion. They got down to enjoying their evening meal.

Halfway through the meal, Annabel's phone rang. "Yes?" she demanded."

"Annabel Montford, of The Montford Sisters?"

"Yes. How can I help you?"

"This is Popular Media Group. You recorded "Dinah's Lullaby" with us, and we are now ready to record your new song. We can have a crew available at the same venue as before, on Tuesday next week."

"This is Steve Nicholas and his crew, is it?"

"No, he is not available, but this other crew is just as capable."

Annabel was signalling to Trevor with her eyes. "Let me consult my diary." She paused, then, "No. Sorry. Tuesday is out. We have a complicated schedule, which makes it essential that you speak to our agent, Trevor Defreitas, about when you can have Steve Nicholas available. Thank you for calling."

She closed down her phone, and punched the air. "Yeah! It is Steve Nicholas or nothing, you slimy bastards." She looked across at Trevor. "Sorry, Trevor darling. I couldn't resist that. I think it pushes them back to you, after that."

Trevor gave a short laugh. "I am okay with that, Annabel, my love. The ball is back in their court."


The parts for the custom-designed seed storage unit arrived by freight train and were dumped in stacks on the farm's railway halt. It took two days to transport them all up to the farm and lay them out. He was glad of the winch capability of the tractor, to move the heavier parts on and off the trailer without additional human labour. None of his ladies were suited to such heavy labouring tasks.

During that time Ebenezer also managed to persuade a construction firm to come and erect the building on the chosen site. The building company was expanding, and had just taken on a new crew, and wanted to give them a small job to test out their abilities. The crew arrived early that evening with a small digger; measured the layout for the building and dug out the foundation trenches.

Before they left for the night, their boss, Archie, confirmed that the materials for the concrete foundations would be arriving in the morning train from Metropolis, and his crew would arrive on the same train, so would Mr De la Torre have his tractor and trailer at the halt to do the necessary transportation up to the farmhouse?

Ebenezer gladly guaranteed that it would be so, and gave them a ride down to the halt for collection by the last train of the day. It was surprising what a promised large cash bonus would get you. Having access to the ready cash was a helpful bonus for him, he thought to himself. His new storage building would be up in another couple of days at this rate. Archie had said that once the concrete was poured, they would start putting together as much of the flooring, wall units and fittings as possible, ready to be installed next day, as soon as the concrete was set hard enough. Archie's electrician would lay the power cable from the farm's generator to the distributor box sitting inside of the building foundation, ready to be attached to the new wall when it went up.

Ebenezer put the tractor and trailer away, then stood outside the farmhouse in the twilight, gazing over the now started structure. He was gratified at this next step happening. He had developed the farmer's desire for events to happen on time, with only the weather left to chance.

He heard soft footfalls as one of the women came out to join him. She put an arm round his waist as she stood beside him, and rested her head on his shoulder. The prominent breasts told him this was Phoebe. She spoke. "I heard the tractor engine stop, and thought you were about to come in. I came out to see what was delaying you, Ebenezer my dear boy."

"Nothing really. I was just admiring the foundations for our seed storage unit. It is another step towards getting our new business into operation. Are you all right with the girls, Phoebe?"

"Neither has said anything, so far. Isabella has looked at me and smiled conspiratorially, as she knows, but Euphemia – if she has realised – has given no indication of it."

Ebenezer said in a worried voice, "I want to see Euphemia at least reconciled to you being fully with us, even if she doesn't approve."

"Approve of what, Ebenezer?" came Euphemia's voice. "Mother? Is that you with your arm round my husband?"

"Yes, my dear, it is." She swung round to face the approaching Euphemia. "And it would be better to call him OUR husband."

"Eh?" Her hand went to her mouth. "So it is true? Isabella implied that you had been in bed together, but ... my mother?"

Phoebe responded carefully. "Your LOVING mother, Effie. Your loving mother who wants to be a complete part of your household. Would you refuse me that?"

"Well, but ... Ebenezer? What is happening?"

He explained, "I was informed that Phoebe wanted to remain with us, on a permanent basis, but she was missing her late husband's sexual attention, and would be frustrated. We decided to find out if I could help in that direction, and it appears Phoebe is satisfied that it could work. Isabella is o.k. with it as well, so that only leaves you to give your approval, or at least acquiescence."

Euphemia was troubled. She said, hesitantly, "Mother becoming another of your wives, you mean?"

"Effectively, yes. At the moment it is only a sexual arrangement, for Phoebe's benefit, but give it time. Will you allow your mother this boon, my darling?"

"Mother? What are you trying to do? You are not trying to take Ebenezer away from me, from us?"

"Good God, no, my darling girl! I would never interfere that way. My intention was only to get some loving from time to time, to reduce the pressure my hormones put on me.

I will do anything I can to reassure you that I am always your friend, a friend to all three of you. I want to help your family; help you and Isabella care for your children; be a loving grandmother; participate in the household chores, and if required, help in your business activities. All I seek in return is to borrow Ebenezer from time to time. Will you allow me to do that, Effie?"

Euphemia became aware that during this altercation, Isabella had appeared from the house doorway, attracted by the heated words. "Euphemia? Are you all right?"

"I am not all right, Isabella! It seems my mother has decided she wants to integrate with our family, to the extent of fucking our husband. I am shocked and do not know what to say. You seem to have been aware of this happening, Isabella. Help me here."

"Euphemia, It is a solution to a practical problem. We are well away from the majority of the population, so there is no suitable man available for Phoebe to satisfy her urges; only Ebenezer. It was important to discover if such an arrangement would work, sexually, so I suggested to our husband that he should respond to Phoebe's needs and find out if he and she could get along in such circumstances.

Phoebe seems to have found the attempt to her satisfaction, so now she must ask you and me if we can put up with her in our marriage. To me, she is just a nice woman, and I can live with her around, but she is your mother, with all the baggage that comes with that relationship. Do you have to send your mother away, because you cannot put up with her getting some attention from Ebenezer? It is your problem, darling Euphemia, but we would like you to see whether you can survive with your mother in our marriage. Are you willing to try it, for the sake of our marriage as a whole? You managed to put up with me, didn't you? Treat Phoebe as just another woman, dear. She is too old to have children, so there is no competition in that aspect of life. It is up to her to show she wants to fit in, isn't it?"

Euphemia was down to simmering. "You make it sound so logical, so mature, Isabella. Can I regard my mother as my husband's "bit on the side"? I don't know. Ebenezer? What do you have to say?"

Ebenezer came forward to put his arms round Euphemia, and kissed her sweetly. "Darling Euphemia, I am a mere man, caught up in female jealousy, for that is what it is. I am prepared to give Phoebe sex when she needs it, if you are able to allow her that privilege. I would love to have her here to be the grandmother our children should have. Most families do not have that advantage. The children will benefit from having Grandma to turn to when Mother is not available; and if you have several children, that childminding benefit will be valuable. Look upon it as an opportunity to enhance our children's lives. In addition, you can spend more time on business matters, if Phoebe is there to look after the children. I do expect you and Isabella will both have several children, don't you?"

Euphemia was still flustered. "I am confused, Ebenezer. My instincts say this is wrong, but you and Isabella tell me it is right. What am I to do?"

Ebenezer saw his chance. "Darling, just give Phoebe a chance. Let's not look on her as your mother. Let's regard her as free live-in help, with payment in kind for her. You can always change your mind later, if you cannot find it in you to accept her presence. We are not inviting her into bed with you and Isabella. That is a privilege of wives only."

He looked her in the eyes. "Try it, my darling, my love."

"oh, very well. We can give it a try; but this is for everyone else's benefit. I am just trying to fit this new challenge into my life."

Phoebe came across with her arms open. "Thank you, Effie. You are a wonderful daughter and a caring woman, I can see that. Let your mother show you that she can be a good friend too."

"Perhaps, Mother. Just don't be blatant about fucking Ebenezer. Make it unobtrusive, so I don't have to consciously think about it. Will you?"

"I will do whatever I can to make you comfortable with me in the household, Effie dear. I want you to be happy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.