Vacation on Rehome - Cover

Vacation on Rehome

Copyright© 2015 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 53

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 53 - Three sisters get the chance of a vacation on a new planet, and they get a major surprise while on their travels, as does their tour guide.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Military   Politics  

Tokunbo sat back and viewed her hosts with a calm and serious countenance. She began, "It is a long story, as many tales are. What I have to say is simple but complicated. I came to this planet merely to escape what seemed to be an unhealthy situation developing back in Nigeria. My daughter was engaged, by an arranged marriage, to Winston Oluwosu, whom I had never met, so it was an opportunity for me to get out also. When we got to the farm, I encountered 20-year-old Olu Odumosu, whom I found to be a delightful young man. For me, meeting him, it was almost love at first sight, and this experience shocked me. He was young enough to be my son, so I did not expect this to occur. When I discovered he had never been with a girl, sexually, I thought that I could perhaps introduce him to that pleasure, after two years of celibacy on my part.

I manoeuvred him into position in the barn, where I ensured that he and I were naked together, on false pretences that I had engineered. I got him to perform his first sex act with a woman, and I decided he had potential.

That was my first experience with Olu, and I found myself feeling more and more strongly towards him. We managed to fix trysts and rendezvous at various times and places, where I taught him all about how to give pleasure to a woman. I had many happy years of marriage to learn such things, and I was passing that experience on.

What would happen later was not a matter we talked of, despite me knowing I might get pregnant, as I was not using contraception. I had always regretted not having any more children; Simisola is my only child, so having another child would not be a problem. I did not see any need to consider marriage, as I found that Rehome was tolerant of so many things.

However, to my surprise, Olu later told me that he wanted to be with me for ever, so he wanted to marry me to achieve that end. I warned him that being 17 years older than him, I would get old long before him. I recommended that he find a wife around his own age, preferably a teenager. If he managed that, I would consider becoming a second wife, adding experience to his household.

He replied that he was not in a position to go seeking a wife, as he was tied to his work on the farm, so I offered to assist by searching out possible candidates as a wife, and he could then see what he thought of them. It is very similar to having an arranged marriage, which is still common in Nigeria, with love developing later, so he was happy for that plan to proceed. I sought a teenage girl with beauty and intelligence, as well as social skills.

As it happened, the local high school at present has no suitable black girls on the roll, so I began examining all the white girls as they left at the end of the school day, in hopes of discovering one I liked the look of and could take it further. I was having no luck, when Peggy Defreitas came up to me, demanding to know what I was doing. She suspected I was a bad person of some kind. I openly explained what I was looking for, and she suggested her friend Susan as a possible person for Olu to meet, particularly as Susan was hoping to find a nice man to help her lose her virginity.

We arranged for me to meet Susan the next afternoon, and when I met Susan, I felt that here was a girl who would be good for Olu, and that I could like too. Matters proceeded from there, to the point where Olu is actively interest in Susan. I think she is rather taken with Olu as well. So far, I have not had to look for any other candidates. I am of the opinion that Susan and Olu could have a happy marriage, if they seek such a partnership. Neither of them has discussed a possible marriage yet, but I am hopeful.

That is where I believe we are now. I hope my explanation has been beneficial to you."

Mrs Lubbock was impressed by this report. "You are a very well spoken lady, Tokunbo. Tell us a little about yourself, please."

"I grew up in Ghana, but my family moved to Nigeria for work. My father was involved in the oil industry. I went to university and obtained a degree in textile design, or officially, textile science and technology. It was the design aspect that most interested me. I met my future husband at university, and we married shortly after we graduated. I became a housewife, as my husband earned enough to support us, and I was soon expecting Simisola. I had such a difficult labour, giving birth to Simisola, that my loving husband said, "no more children: I don't want to lose you, my love." We had sixteen happy years together, then I lost my husband two years ago, to that common Western ailment – a car crash."

Mrs Lubbock asked, "What made you study textiles, Tokunbo?"

"Mrs Lubbock, Nigeria is the third largest producer of textiles in Africa. I thought I would be able to get a good job."

"Makes sense," she agreed.

Mr Lubbock commented, "You have lived an interesting life, Tokunbo: Sad in places, happy at places, as we all experience. Thank you for sharing it with us."

Mrs Lubbock went on from there, "I think we should call Susan in for the rest of the discussion, don't you, father?"

Mr Lubbock obediently got up and went through to call Susan. They returned a couple of minutes later. Her mother spoke to her, "Susan, in the light of what we have heard from Tokunbo, I want to hear what you are looking for in your life ahead. Up till now, we have not gone beyond school in your plans for the future. In fact, I am unsure what you were thinking as you went through school, in the way of a career."

Susan was surprised at how seriously her mother was viewing the future for her eldest daughter. She tried to respond in kind.

"Mum, up until recently, I was coasting, just enjoying school with my friends, not too bothered about what lay ahead, but after what happened with Peggy, I decided to apply myself to the work with more determination, to try to get good results."

"Peggy? What has Peggy got to do with it? Is this the Peggy that looked dull and dowdy, the non-achiever I heard about from you?"

"Yes, Mum. We have both been changing, in our different ways. Peggy got thrown out by her parents, and went to live with another family. The difference that made was astonishing! She dresses better, she has embarked on study with a vengeance, and she is socially much improved as well."

"What? All because she was thrown out by her family? Why would they do that, anyway? It all sounds so mysterious, girl. It doesn't make sense."

"Sorry, Mum. It was more than that, but NOT for public knowledge." She glared at her parents and Tokunbo. They all were taken aback, but nodded to show they agreed. Susan went on,

"Peggy had been plied with alcohol by a couple of boys from school, and they had sex with her while she was drunk. She got pregnant, and both boys admitted nothing. Eventually Peggy told her parents, and they were so incensed by her behaviour that they threw her out. Because she was only fifteen, the Governor accepted responsibility for her on behalf of the Colony, and placed her with the Defreitas family. She settled in there, and they fixed up an abortion for her.

Now, here is the bit that is completely secret, and must NOT be talked about, so you are privileged to hear this. Peggy saw how Trevor's four wives loved him, so she asked for him to make love to her – this was before she got her abortion – to compare to what happened with the boys. The girls agreed to this, and Peggy got the shock of her life over the difference. She fell in love with Trevor almost at once, and has been mooning over him ever since. I found out almost by accident, after questioning her over and over. She says she wants it kept secret, as she doesn't want the Defreitas family to get into trouble, for she is officially their ward until she is declared an adult. As you know, that point is indeterminate, and she doesn't want any adverse rumours to spoil her chances.

As soon as she is declared an adult, and able to make her own decisions, she wants to try and become the fifth wife in that family. Imagine that, wanting to become the FIFTH wife in a family! The girl must have it bad. Anyway, as Trevor is a former teacher and values education, she is studying hard to get good exam results at school. Believe it or not, Trevor's two youngest brides were still of school age, and he insisted on them completing their education, even while they were pregnant. I don't know if you remember back when we had a school party at the Defreitas house? That was because Tracy and Dinah were too pregnant to come to school, and the party was a get-together for all of us. Tracy and Dinah were being home-schooled by Trevor at the time.

Now in that house they have five children between them, and Peggy helps look after the babies. With all Peggy's love and sex life, I became more conscious of still being a virgin, and knowing very little about men and lovemaking. That is why I was looking for an older man to help me with that. Tokunbo provided the solution – Olu, and it all went well."

Her father demanded, "Susan. That is all about the past, and you made your decisions in a rational way, like a true adult. Now we want to know how you see your future, so that we can look at it equally rationally."

"Thank you, Dad. It is nice to be seen as an adult. I have no illusions about the future. It all depends on Olu. He has to decide whether he wants to ask me to marry him, and I have to decide whether to accept. And even if I accept, I have to decide if I want to go on to further education. I have visions of me taking on economic or business management, so if he is not going to ask me to marry me, I must get good enough exam results to go on to tertiary education." She paused, and slowly looked at Tokunbo. "Tokunbo, I do hope he asks me to marry him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.