Vacation on Rehome - Cover

Vacation on Rehome

Copyright© 2015 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Three sisters get the chance of a vacation on a new planet, and they get a major surprise while on their travels, as does their tour guide.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Military   Politics  

The following silence was deafening, then Angelina slowly said, “That is up to John. If it will help you, I am willing to lend him ... IF he is also willing. John??”

John cleared his throat. “Let’s finish what we started, first, my darling wife; then if Annetta still wants it, AND with you there supporting me, then yes, I can try.”

Angelina squeezed herself out of the cluster, to be above, and sought John’s cock with one hand. Her other arm maintained her relative position. She sank down onto her husband’s suddenly hardened member, and slid it into position. “O.K., darling?”, she asked. John agreed with her, and they resumed their delicious movement.

As they continued, they felt vibration in the bed. Annetta was rubbing herself between the legs, in concert with their lovemaking. Ignoring her activity, John and Angelina worked themselves to a climax, Angelina coming first, then John. They slowly subsided to an amorous clinch, happy with themselves. Angelina declared, “I felt your baby makers flooding me, darling. Here’s hoping one of them connects.”

Annetta gasped at their side, then called out, “Angelina, can I get on him now, please?” Her sister, annoyed, responded, “John has just come in me, idiot. He probably won’t get hard again for a while.”

Annetta was not to be dissuaded. She whined, “Even if he is not hard, just having a cock in me will help, Angelina! Please?”

“Oh, all right.” She rolled off John, to the opposite side, and Annetta climbed over, feeling for John’s softening prick. Her fingers grasped it, and John was surprised to find it starting to stiffen again. Annetta took the opportunity and lowered herself on to him, forcing it into her now wet vagina. “Oh, my, this is lovely,” she sighed to herself.

She moved slowly backward and forward, enjoying the feeling of the movement. She leaned forward to John and whispered, “Thank you, John. You are a dear man.” And she called over her shoulder, “Angelina – thank you as well. You are the best sister – ever!”

Angelina waited patiently as Annetta worked herself up on John’s member. He dared to place his hands on her breasts, putting some pressure on her nipples, to her delight. This helped her to orgasm loudly, “Ohhh, yeeesss!”

Collapsing on John, she kissed him passionately, over and over. Angelina finally interrupted, “Hey, girl, remember he is MY husband, not yours!” Annetta reluctantly ceased her kissing, and rolled off. Speaking towards her sister, she called softly, “Why can’t he be?”

Angelina was suddenly confused. “What?”

Annetta said, slowly, “Why can’t he be my husband, too? I have heard that multiple wives are acceptable in this colony, big sister.”

Angelina responded, “Yes, but it is a given that you all have to love each other, and the first wife has to be agreeable, young madam.”

“So, your John is easy to fall in love with, isn’t he? It took you about 24 hours, according to what you said.”

“Yes, but that was me and John. We have a special chemistry together.”

“Well, why can’t I try to gain that same special chemistry. I am willing to try, especially if you will lend him to me some more, for practice.”

John was by this time feeling rather left out by this discussion. “Don’t I get a say in this?”, he queried.

The two girls turned to him. Angelina said, “Not really, darling. This is purely a family dispute between us two.”

Annetta challenged her. “But John IS family now – isn’t he, and it is his prick?”

Angelina took stock of what Annetta had just said, and recognised the truth of it. “So? The argument is still between us girls.”

Annetta pressed home her advantage. “We both need to know if John is willing to take on a second wife, don’t we, sister dear?”

Angelina decided to hit back. “I thought you were supposed to be in mourning over Paolo, my girl?”

“That two-timing Lothario? I have finally got over him, I think, and I have to look to the future. I need a better man, a reliable man, a kind man, one who will be worth having children with; and you have him, Angelina.” She burst into tears. “I am jealous. I want him, too; and here, it is possible. Won’t you help me, big sister?”

Angelina accepted the tearful Annetta into her arms. “There, there, calm down. We can look at this rationally. John, what do you think?”

John suddenly did not know what to think. He did not want to annoy Angelina, but his cock had enjoyed being in Annetta, and the package of passionate kisses went down well with him. He tried the middle way.

“I have no objection in principle to the idea of a second wife, but Angelina is right about being in love. A marriage is unlikely to work without love; and by that I don’t mean just physical love. It means emotional love, commitment, willingness to work at a cooperative household. That takes more than just sudden lust.”

Annetta was anxious. “We can work at that, John. I would like to show you that I can love you and get you to love me too. I have always loved Angelina, despite our outbursts. Say that you are willing to try, you and Angelina. Say that you will both let me try to prove my words. Please!”

Angelina looked at John, and rolled her eyes upwards, temporarily lost for words. She pushed her face to his, and kissed his lips thoughtfully. “Are you willing to let her try, John?”

“Yes, but this is up to you, my darling wife. I would not do anything that is against your wishes.”

She sighed, theatrically. “Annetta, you are on probation until we find out if you and us are compatible. He is MY husband, so I get first shot at him, every time – understand? I want to get my baby started, so I need his sperm; get it?”

“Yes, yes! I will do anything you want, to prove I will make a worthy wife.”

John was tired. “Ladies, can we get some sleep, please? We can talk more in the morning, or sometime tomorrow.”

Angelina was sympathetic. “Of course, darling. One should not go to sleep in an angry mood. I forgive your temerity, Annetta. Let’s sleep now. You might as well stay with us tonight, though I think the storm has passed.”

Annetta was surprised. “Oh, yes, it has stopped rumbling. I hadn’t noticed that. Our activities distracted me, stopping me from being afraid. Thanks for a very good night, Mr and Mrs Frederickson.”

John fell asleep with Angelina on one side, Annetta on the other. He woke up early, with the first light coming though the bedroom curtains. He came awake, lying on his side, with his arm round a woman, and cuddling a breast. The woman’s hair smelled differently from Angelina, and the breast seemed smaller, so he realised he was cuddling Annetta. Deciding that he should be discreet, he turned over to face the opposite way, and cuddled Angelina.

To his shock, he heard her murmur, “About time, too, John.”

He whispered, “Sorry, dear. I was asleep and didn’t notice.”

“It is O.K. my darling,” she forgave him, and went back to sleep.

When the phone alarm went off at their bedside, John reached for the phone, but found that with a girl on each side, this was out of reach. He demanded, “Would someone switch that off?” and a female hand did the job for him, he was unsure which woman. He lay there on his back, aware of his companions, and risked a hand to each side. Angelina’s hip was recognisable to his fingers, so he was able to know who was on the other side of him. One hand strayed to each pussy, to stroke it gently. It seemed to work. At the resulting appreciative sighs, awareness came to the girls that both were being pleasured, and a warning voice said, “John!!”

He stopped moving, and said quietly, “Was I not supposed to be nice to both of you, dear?”

He heard Annetta giggle at this, and Angelina relented, “I suppose so, darling. She has already fucked you, so this is nothing. BUT, my husband, do not fuck HER this morning. I want to be fucked, missionary style, please.”

John obliged, and immediately Annetta got up in apparent disgust, to make the breakfasts. She had to go back to her own room to collect her dressing-gown before she could start. She assumed that the married couple would want to shower, so she was going to wait until they had finished, before showering on her own.

That night of lovemaking pushed Angelica into giving Annetta conjugal rights under her supervision. She needed to know what exactly was happening, and when, to stay in control. Two weeks later, Annetta asked the couple whether she could stay longer. She wanted to get John to agree that she could become a permanent part of the marriage.

“John; Angelica. I want to stay. By now I have convinced myself that I love you both enough to be a permanent part of your lives. All we need is for you both to say the same about me. Can you tell me that I could become a good second wife?”

John turned to look at Angelica. She announced, “Well, you have made love to her enough times to know if she is compatible that way, darling. The fact that you have made not one complaint about her; that speaks volumes. Can she be part of our family on a permanent basis? One of my concerns was getting enough of your lovemaking to start our baby, and I can say that I have now missed a period, so I may be pregnant already.”

At John’s startled response – a smile spreading over his face – she went on, “My other concern was about how Annetta would fit in: would my little sister try to assume control and usurp my position? So far, she has done nothing of that, I am pleased to say. I tend to give her a pass mark. What about you, John my love?”

John looked from one to the other. “She is certainly good in bed, I grant you, but that speaks of her greater experience. You and I are still learning, my love. As to fitting in, I have been watching for any signs, such as snide remarks, or any signs of a takeover from you, Annetta, but there has been none. Angelica, she really does try to fit in. If she intends to continue, I’ll go along with you and say yes.” He paused, and Annetta looked at him anxiously.

“What I was uncertain about, Angelica, was what she intended with her making love with me. Was it just for her fun, or was she trying for a baby, to beat you to it? Was she staying on contraceptives to avoid conception? Does she actually want to have my babies as she suggested that first night? I think the time has come when we need to know the answers.”

Angelica stared demandingly at her younger sister. “Well, Annetta? Care to tell us?”

The young woman blushed a little as she spoke. “Actually, I stopped my contraceptive pills last week, and it takes some time for the chemicals to clear from the body, so there is no chance of my getting pregnant before Angelina, but I DO want your children as well. The way I see it, having your children shows my commitment to you both on a long term basis.” She look back at Angelina, and declared, “If I have children, I want them to be John’s children, for I love him just like you do, sis.”

Angelina became thoughtful, then said, “What are we going to tell our parents? They would be shocked at us both having John’s children.”

Annetta was having none of this negative thinking. “Take a different approach. We start by telling them that I have improved immensely by my living here with you, and that I want to remain much longer. I shall give up my post back home, and look for a teaching job here. I gather that I am quite acceptable as a teacher of young children.”

“And later, as and when you get pregnant?” asked Angelina.

“Then you will get John to marry me, so that the child will not be born illegitimate. You remind our parents of the marriage laws here, and make it seem that we are using the law to protect my reputation, and THEIR good name. They will buy that argument, won’t they?”

Angelina’s mouth had dropped open during this discourse, as she realised how deeply Annetta had thought about the future. She turned to John, “You know, she is right. That would work, exactly as she describes; knowing my parents. You being married to both of us is less of a scandal than an illegitimate child would be, in their eyes. It is their cultural background that forces them to think like that. Having two wives is a perfectly legal and acceptable situation on Rehome, so not a problem in contrast to an illegitimate child, in their thinking.”

John was taking it all in. “So, she doesn’t need to marry us immediately, just wait until I put a baby in her, eh? You are happy with that, my love?”

“Hmm?? Oh, yes, John. She can marry us once she is pregnant, and yes, she can have your babies. Italians like large families, as a rule. As long as I have the first one, to establish my precedence in this family.”

John made an executive decision. “Annetta? We will agree to have you join our marriage, but no wedding to make it official ... until you are expecting my child. Is that acceptable to you?”

“Yes, John. Thank you, Angelina. You have both made me so happy! Do I have to wait until we marry, before I get to fuck you every day, John? I really have appreciated the last two weeks in your bed.”

Once again, Angelina was conciliatory. “Once you are John’s second wife, we can’t object to that, so you might as well go on as you intend in the future, so yes, you get to make love with John regularly. Just remember who is top dog here, my girl. Right, John?”

“Right, my love.” John was about to say something else, then thought, “stop while you are ahead, boy. There is nothing for you to object to here.”

At the office next day, at their morning break, John broached the subject to George Montford.

“George, you have three wives, right?”

“Yes, John. And quite a variety they are. My life has changed enormously in the short while since Marina and I emigrated to be near our daughters. Why do you ask? I thought you knew.”

“I did. It was just an introduction to my news. It looks like I am going to have two wives shortly.”

“How come? I thought you and Angelina were deliriously happy as a couple.”

“We are. Her younger sister had a very bad time when her lover died in a road crash, and especially when afterwards it was revealed he was a married man. She was devastated, so when she came with her family to our wedding, we invited her to stay for a spell, to recuperate.”

“You don’t mean to tell me that...”

“I am afraid so. She fell for me, too. Oh, it started as simply a means for her to get some physical loving, with her sister’s permission, but it developed from there. Angelina has given her permission to marry me, but only after she gets pregnant.”

“Why “only after she gets pregnant”? That seems odd.”

“It is a religious and cultural thing with their parents. The idea of both of them being married to me will seem like bigamy to their parents, but if Annetta gets pregnant, to have an illegitimate child is anathema to them. So, once we point out the marriage laws of Rehome, they should see our marrying her as a means to prevent the birth being illegitimate. We will seem to be doing her a favour.”

“Sneaky! John, you are a devious bugger.”

John was defensive. “George, it wasn’t like that. The idea came from Annetta herself. She knows the way her parents think, and decided this was the best approach. I suspect it was also a way of ensuring she got a baby from me, but I have no objections to getting her pregnant. She has tried hard already. Talking of pregnancy, how is your wife Georgina doing?”

“She is fine, John. Her pregnancy seems to be progressing normally. Judith thinks she may be pregnant as well. That girl is an enthusiastic partner in our marriage, I have to say.”

“And your daughters? The Defreitas family?”

“All of them doing well since they were at your wedding. Annabel is expecting twins, as I am sure I mentioned, so she is being checked very closely. The hospital want her to come in early as a precaution, but they still want her to have a normal birth. Something to do with blood pressure, I think. I leave it to the experts.”

“Excellent. It must be nice to be looking forward to being a grandfather and a father at the same time.”

“Oh, I am already a grandfather. My son back on Earth has a couple of boys. I miss seeing them grow up, but they didn’t live anywhere close, so we saw them only occasionally. It was a major operation for them to come visit us, so we usually drove to visit them – took a whole day of driving; quite tiring. It is easier to change planets than to drive five hundred miles or so.”

“Can’t you persuade them to emigrate to Rehome? All the rest of the family are here now, aren’t they?”

“Well, that is so, but his wife’s family aren’t here, so that is a strong factor.”

“I suppose so. That is the sort of factor that causes most of our new settlers to be young folk, ready to break away and set up on their own. They are more focused on their spouse than their birth family, so they can see the attraction of the new Colony. He should be persuadable, George, if you really want them to come.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.