Vacation on Rehome - Cover

Vacation on Rehome

Copyright© 2015 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Three sisters get the chance of a vacation on a new planet, and they get a major surprise while on their travels, as does their tour guide.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Military   Politics  

It had been three months since that fateful encounter with the erotic truffle, which had afflicted village schoolteacher Trevor Defreitas, Annabel Montford, a former pupil of his on Earth, her two younger sisters Tracy and Dinah, and their tour guide, Amelia Cross. That accidental exposure, in a shared meal, led to a night of drug-fuelled sex between Trevor and all four girls.

Afterwards, upon considerable reflection, the girls realised that apart from all three sisters losing their virginity, all four might be pregnant from that encounter. As they were attracted to Trevor and admired this mid-twenties unmarried teacher, they each individually decided he was worth marrying. Surprisingly, they all felt feelings of love towards him, instead of revulsion. When they came face to face with this fact as they talked, the idea of a group marriage was born. This was legally possible due to the laws of Rehome, which placed no restriction on the number of spouses in a marriage; men or women.

The proposed participants faced a whole range of problems if such a marriage was to take place. Financial, as a village teacher's salary would not support four wives and possible children; then the fact that the erotic truffles were a closely guarded secret on Rehome. These truffles were all exported to Earth for sale as an erotic stimulant, but only some of the Rehome truffle collectors were aware of their full properties. Most only knew that they were dangerous to ingest. Even there, it was mostly without knowledge of what the danger was. The fuller knowledge was restricted to the better-educated personnel whose understanding could make them keep the knowledge to themselves.

This second factor led to the requirement for the three Earth girls to remain on Rehome, so that they could not give away this secret. The truffle sales were an important part of the Colony's earned income. If the net effect was that the Montford sisters married and stayed on Rehome, that was fine, but their parents would certainly insist on seeing them. How to stop the parents breaking the story? The immediate thought was a type of blackmail: if either parent revealed the true facts, they would never again be allowed on Rehome to see their girls, and their possible grandchildren. Daddy Montford came alone, as his wife was afraid of space travel, and he had given in to the pressure. The story he was given was of a mysterious natural chemical indigenous to Rehome, which had affected the five young people, and which if publicly known could ruin the tourist industry.

Now however, Trevor Defreitas was the Chief Executive Officer of Rehome Deliveries, a company engaged in parcel delivery throughout the Colony, and he was much better paid. Annabel had taken on the post of Administrator, running the central minutiae of the operation. Her younger sisters, Tracy (16) and Dinah (15) were now at school in Metropolis, as all the adults had insisted on them finishing their schooling, impending marriage or no marriage.

That three months had been a revelation, in that all four girls were now known definitely to be pregnant, though not visibly so. Trevor and the girls had set up home in a large house in Metropolis which they rented from the Colony. Mary Kempe, the expert chef, and a wife of the Governor, was one of the co-founders of the company that Trevor ran. As an already rich woman from another culinary venture, she had mostly paid for their furniture, to help them move in.

The girls had by now got over the initial excitement of being confirmed as pregnant, and were trying to be practical about the matter. Apart from setting the date for their joint wedding – a decision which they had confirmed after agreement with Trevor – they were making preliminary plans for the babies to be accommodated in their home.

Both Tracy and Dinah had succumbed to bouts of morning sickness at times. This had occasionally manifested itself at school, so their teachers became aware of the likelihood of pregnancy, The teaching staff kept it quiet while they interrogated the girls about their situation. Tracy and Dinah each explained to their teachers that they were due to marry before long, and the matter was accordingly dropped by the school.

Trevor discovered to his horror that pregnancy often encourages girls to be more sexually demanding, so he began a regime of gym exercises and menus recommended by Mary to enhance his staying power. He had no objection to the concept of loving his girls with regularity, but his body complained of the strain put on it.

He was also preparing for the wedding, when all four girls would commit to him for life, and he to them. He wished his parents were alive to witness his marriage, but they had died ten years ago; the innocent victims of a car driver who lost control due to a heart attack. This was while Trevor was away at university. The shock of the event had hurt him terribly, but conversely his loss gave him the impetus to work harder, get his degree, and take on teacher training afterwards. They would have been proud of him now, leading a new company to what he believed would be success in the Rehome colony.

He had managed to negotiate a deal with the rail network, based on numerical throughput rather than on parcel volume or mass, with a limit of five kilogrammes per parcel. The accepting rail stations would simply count the number of company parcels to be sent on the train to Metropolis, and ensure none were too heavy. Anything larger would be priced as a one-off, so accordingly his company would charge their own client sufficient to cover this. Fortunately, few individuals would expect to carry such a heavy parcel themselves, and would see the value in the parcels service.

The company adverts on the online newspaper were aimed at emphasising the convenience of the service. "Just think: any parcel from your local agency to any other agency, for just three dollars" was a good selling point. The customers were taking up the service with enthusiasm, and ordering items from Metropolis for direct delivery through the parcels service. The Lownie Stores showed their prices in the format, "and only 3 dollars more, for delivery to the agency office nearest your home," for any item weighing less than five kilos.

Trevor wanted to deal with bulk deliveries, but the railway company saw that as their province, with their bulk transport wagons. Trevor was arguing that they could work together, with his service getting the material to the loading railhead, and from the arrival railhead to the customer. Discussions were still in progress, as the rail people wanted to use demountable units for the off-rail parts. His argument was that such units required investment in specialist road vehicles. These costs could more easily be absorbed by his company as Rehome Deliveries could also use the same vehicles to transport other goods that were not rail dependent. By using his vehicles, the rail company would not have to sink capital into buying such road transporters, and the associated maintenance costs.

The rail executives went away to work on the figures before making a decision, while Trevor needed to do similar calculations on the costs of a multi-use road transport vehicle. Such vehicles would have to come from Earth, in parts, he thought. The alternative, which might be possible, was to import the chassis and have the bodywork built in Metropolis. There was already a local manufacturer building local passenger vehicles for an enterprising young entrepreneur. He would have to get into discussions with that firm about his own requirements.

All this effort led to tiredness when he arrived home, so he preferred then to listen to what his girls had been doing all day, rather than recount his difficulties. Annabel knew about his day, as she had been involved in some of the preparatory work for the negotiations, so she stayed well clear of him at this point. Tracy was already well into becoming the family chef, and rushed into the kitchen as soon as she got home from school. Amelia was away at work on many days of the week, and today was no exception, so Trevor was left with Dinah reporting on her school activities.

As a former teacher, Trevor remained interested in education, but today was a surprise. Dinah explained that in recent music lessons, the pupils had explored song writing, and with being pregnant, Dinah had embarked on writing a lullaby. She was happy with her lyrics, but her teacher described her music as "too derivative", and suggested some alterations, which she was working on.

Trevor invited Dinah to show him her lyrics, but she sang them instead, to the music that she had started with.

"Just be my baby; my special child,

I'll take you in my arms;

My milk will feed you well.

I'll keep you warm while you sleep;

Defend you from all harm;

Until you wake again and cry,

For my special charm.

Just be my baby, as you grow,

And know that I am Mum."

Dinah finished, "That is the first verse. I suppose I will need more, at least a second one."

Trevor exclaimed, "That is wonderful! It shown real concern for your baby, and you are not yet a Mum either. If you can get it finished, and the music agreed with your music teacher, I think we should record it and send it to a music publisher on Earth. I can imagine mothers everywhere being enchanted by that lullaby. Keep the music simple, though. A lullaby has to have a cadence that lulls the baby to sleep."

"Do you really think it is good, Trevor? It would be really, really great if I could get it recorded, for others to listen to. That would give me pleasure, and it would get my name known. Would I be Dinah Montford or Dinah Defreitas? What do think, my husband-to-be?"

"I think Dinah Montford would be more equitable, and it would serve to hide your position as Mrs Defreitas from the world at large. I would hope you are not a publicity seeker, Dinah, my love!"

"Gosh, no. I want to keep my head down. I want to be a mother in your family, not a flashy teen celeb!"

"Anyway, it could make your name as a songwriter, Dinah, but much more important, it could earn you a lot of money!"

"It could? A lullaby?"

"Listen while I tell you a bit of history: three sisters in a school in America in the mid-1850s taught pupils a little piece of music that one of them had devised, called "Good Morning to all", and with the same tune it was later morphed into "Happy Birthday to you". It earned huge amounts of cash in royalties from public performances of all kinds. Similarly, Bing Crosby's 1954 recording of "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" sold over 50 million copies over the years that it remained in copyright. If you can find a song that becomes popular, it will earn you money for decades afterwards."

"Wow! But I presume that 50 million is exceptional, is it?"

"Naturally. It has been the best selling single of all time. However, any song that proves popular is going to net the songwriter about a million dollars at a minimum. The better your song, and the more it tickles the fancy of the world, the more money it will raise. Why don't you get your sisters to join you in singing it for the recording? From my hearing, they all have good voices, and you could include Amelia as well: "The Montford Sisters" should sing your lullaby."

"That sounds great, Trevor, but if I can get you down to the local level, I want you to feel me to see if my baby bump is there yet. Put your hand into my panties and feel round, would you, dear?"

Innocently, Trevor did as he was asked, as the father of the foetus. As he stroked her lower belly, saying, "Nothing definite so far, that I can find, Dinah," she egged him on. "Run your hand a little lower, darling, and feel my pussy for me. I want to see if my clit is still sensitive, with my pregnancy at the stage it is at."

"As he did so, Trevor suddenly twigged as to what was happening. "Dinah, you minx. You are just getting me to stroke you in the hopes of a fuck, when it is not your day for that. You shouldn't be doing that." He pulled his hand out.

"Is it wrong for me to want my husband in my pants?"

"No, but first of all it is: "husband-to-be", and we are not there yet; and secondly it is not your spot on the rota for lovemaking. Amelia gets that pleasure tonight."

"Rotter. You do want to fuck me, though, don't you?"

"I do indeed, young lady. You may be youngest, but you are very responsive in bed. However, you will just have to bide your time."

The wedding ceremony was only a couple of weeks away. They had faced the choice of the wedding chapel in Homewards which was used mainly by Earth visitors, or the new one in Metropolis, aimed at locals. Trevor saw no need to interrupt the income generation that the Homewards facility still produced as a unique wedding venue for Earth couples, so he opted for Metropolis. The four girls agreed with his reasoning, so he had booked the chapel, and asked the local representative of the Rehome Church of Love to officiate. The clergyman told him to get the necessary consent forms from the registrar, as all the parties had to fill them in and get them witnessed by a responsible outsider.

Trevor could not think of anyone better than the Governor, and arranged a visit by all five of them to the Governor's office for this purpose. They arrived at the appointed time, presented themselves, and were taken to the Governor's office. He welcomed them in.

"Welcome to my office, Trevor and ladies. Let me see if I remember the names: Amelia the guide, and the Montford sisters - Annabel, Tracy and Dinah. Have I got it right?" They assured him he did.

"Well now, I gather you have made a final decision to marry Trevor. All of you have elected to stick with your original desire for him, I gather. Either that drug was very strong, or Trevor has a marvellous attraction of his own, as none of you has been put off. In that case, you must sign a form declaring that you wish to marry him and your other three partners. Such a marriage is actually all of you marrying each other, not just each marrying Trevor. You are committing yourselves to each other for life. Each form should be completed by one of you, with all the names, and a statement that you, personally, wish to go ahead on this basis. I shall witness your signature on that form, then all the completed forms, signed and witnessed, get handed to the registrar. Without these completed forms, the wedding cannot proceed. The commitment is that important.

I must warn you that marriage is irrevocable in normal terms on Rehome. There is no divorce procedure as such. Anyone who defaults in their participation in the marriage loses everything on departure. That may be as a result of banishment or other serious criminal conviction; desertion; making an attempt, or succeeding, in obtaining sex outside of your marriage. Such failures are VERY uncommon, due to the financial and other penalties: the offender takes NOTHING from the marriage, not even children, and has no subsequent access to such children. It is as if they had never been part of the marriage, that is why there are no divorce proceedings. You are either part of the marriage, or you choose to lose everything. It is an all or nothing decision you are making.

You have only one recourse if you are unhappy in your marriage: the marriage partners ask the Governor to review your case. After examination of the facts, he will either declare there is no case to resolve, or will declare that a particular person has defaulted. That person is then removed from the marriage, deleted, and has no further part of assets, children, or emotional bonds.

Are you all clear about these regulations before you sign?"

The girls and Trevor nodded, and all wore serious faces as they read the forms through, but their determination won them over and they applied their signatures. One by one, they affirmed their commitment to Trevor and each other, following which the Governor witnessed their signatures on the forms.

"Congratulations, all of you. This is the final legal step before making your vows in front of a clergyman in the wedding ceremony. You can still renounce your commitment up until the wedding takes place, but at that point you have no further choice except to make your marriage work. I hope you will all be very happy together. Teach your children to be good citizens of Rehome, be so yourselves, and you should be a happy family. I bid you good day."

With that dismissal, they gathered themselves and trooped out of the office. Trevor, dewy-eyed, gathered them round him outside, and told them, "My loves, you have now signed your lives away, to our group marriage. I hope that I can prove worthy of your personal investment in me. I shall do my best to be a good husband to you and a loving father to your children. Let's go home now, and check through our planning for the wedding. And tonight," he paused and braced himself, "I intend to make love to all four of you." He flinched as they squealed in delight, and hurried them along.

This made everyone happy until they arrived home and divested themselves of their outdoor wear. "Front room, girls. I have something else to say." Surprised, they gathered in the front room, standing by the large table, waiting for Trevor to speak.

He motioned Dinah to the front of the group. "Dinah, a day or two ago, you tried to get me to fuck you when it was not your turn on the rota. That was cheating, so I have decided to punish you, to prevent this happening in the future. Strip!"

"What?"

"You heard me, girl. Get out of your clothes – all of them – here and now."

Wearing a frown and a worried look on her face, the fifteen-year-old hastened to comply, apprehensive about what was to happen. She hardly noticed that Trevor was also stripping, until she was nude. She gaped at Trevor. He spoke again. "Back up against the table!" She moved back until her bottom was touching the wood. Trevor moved forward, grabbed her bottom and hoisted her to the table height. He sat her there and demanded, "Lie back, and spread your legs, woman! This is a punishment fuck!"

With a sigh of relief, having anticipated much worse, Dinah obliged. Trevor moved forward, spread her labia, positioned his penis, and thrust himself into her without any preliminaries. Dinah grunted at the sudden uncomfortable thrust, then her vagina started to moisten as she decided to welcome her punishment fuck. Ignoring her co-wives, she called out to Trevor, "Maul my tits, too, Trevor. Fuck me hard."

Grabbing her breasts, Trevor pounded her pussy relentlessly until he came, filling her with a load of sperm. He had not intended that she get an orgasm, but astonishingly, she did, before he pulled out. He stood up and turned to the other girls, "Ladies, tonight you will get me gentle and tender, as befits deserving wives. Dinah got a quick and public fuck, and that's all she gets today. No more bucking the rota, unless it is me that reckons I can take on another of you occasionally. Is that understood?"

Their mouths opened at this new and forceful side of Trevor, but they recognised where he was coming from. This was for the good of the family as a group, and additionally stamped his position as master of the household. Amelia started with, "Understood, Trevor", and she was immediately copied by Annabel and Tracy. He turned to look down at the naked Dinah, who was still afloat in the glow of her orgasm: "Dinah?"

She blurted out, "Understood, Trevor. You are the boss, always, husband."

"I still love you dearly, Dinah. I love all four of you, from the bottom of my heart. I am looking forward to our wedding, my darlings." The other three gathered round him to give hum a hug and kiss, one at a time.

Trevor had a thought. "Girls, are the Montford parents both coming to our wedding? I recall that your mother was averse to space travel."

Annabel answered, "Daddy spoke to her when he got home, and told her that there was no chance of actually seeing space, unless one really wanted to. He explained that it was all transferring from Landership to Base ship through a tunnel, just like transit tubes to and from aircraft, so she decided to come. Daddy told me she said, "If all my girls are getting married at once, I sure as damned want to be there to cast my eye over the man they are marrying!"

Trevor pulled a face. "Oh, dear. Is she going to be a pushy mother-in-law, then?"

Annabel laughed. "No way! Momma is all bluster, but she is a pushover inside. Be nice to her, promise that you will be the perfect husband to her girls, and she will be happy. You are to be the daddy of her grandchildren, so she needs to keep you on side."

"That is a relief. Thanks, Annabel. I want to kiss you to truly say thanks. Think the others will complain?" Tracy and Amelia had just left the room to deal with other duties.

"Nope. We all expect to be kissed every day, on every suitable occasion, rota or no rota, dear." She put her arms round his neck, and leaned forward for the kiss. He obliged enthusiastically, and in addition, ran his hands over her breasts. "Annabel, are your breasts starting to swell?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.