Vacation on Rehome - Cover

Vacation on Rehome

Copyright© 2015 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Three sisters get the chance of a vacation on a new planet, and they get a major surprise while on their travels, as does their tour guide.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Military   Politics  

Annabel, in her position as the Montford family head on Rehome, took the lead. “What do you mean, “think about what we do next”?”

“There are several ways you might approach matters. One: if you feel that you have been raped by Trevor, you can have him tried by a jury here. I think you would have trouble convincing a jury, as you participated with considerable gusto, and he did not administer the drug either – I did, by pure mischance. So there is neither coercion nor intent provable here.

The second approach is just to go home and accept that you are no longer virgins, and might be pregnant, all of you by the same man. I don’t know how your parents and local community would view that, but as I recall from my youth on Earth, many communities would look down on you, perhaps reject you from their community, if it turned out that was the case. You were not raped, so you cannot be viewed as victims of a crime. You PARTICIPATED.

A third possibility is to remain on Rehome as a prospective colonist, until you discover whether you are pregnant or not. Should you show no signs of pregnancy, you might wish to return home, having enjoyed a much longer vacation than usual. If you are pregnant, you can have the baby here.

Lastly, if you think Trevor would be a good marriage match for you - someone you could live with permanently - you could ask him if he would marry you. Being pregnant would encourage such a match, but there is no real pressure. If you didn’t marry, you could have a baby here, and it would be adopted by one of the local families. That would allow you to return to Earth without that encumbrance, if that is the course you want to take.

For myself, I am going to ask Trevor to marry me. Yesterday, I encountered that frisson I mentioned, as soon as I met him; so I was well on my way to looking at him as a possible husband. His reaction to me suggested the same on his part. This morning I told him that I loved him: it just popped out by accident. I had not intended to be so forthright.

As this is Rehome, even if he marries me, he can also marry one or more of you girls, should you go for that option. If you find you are all pregnant, marrying him would be the basis for a ready-made family, being with other wives that you already know intimately – except for me, of course.

I am extremely sorry that last night happened. Or rather, to be truthful, I am sorry for you three, but not for myself! As your official guide, I am ready to take you back to Metropolis today, where you can make up your minds at leisure about your future. I certainly have to go back, but first of all I have to report the disastrous failure of my duty of care. I may lose my job, but that is the least of it.

I failed you girls, and that is worse.”

As she finished speaking, Trevor reappeared, having just finished showering. Still naked, he wanted to apologise for himself. “Girls, I most humbly apologise for my behaviour last night. I should never have acted as I did, and in normal circumstances that would have been the case. I was drugged, as were you, and that is my excuse, but may I say if was going to be placed in such a situation, I was glad that it was with you. You are beautiful, wonderful girls, easy to get along with, and in other circumstances I would be keen on dating any and all of you, should the opportunity arise.

Amelia, I was struck by your personality when you arrived, and I had intended later to ask you out, but in the circumstances, today would be a little late for that opening. To be somewhat forward, if you are looking for a husband, consider me as a possible candidate, please.”

The other girls went, “Aww, how nice!”, but Amelia did not respond to Trevor. Instead, she pointed out, “Ladies, you are all naked and sweaty from last night, as am I, so I suggest we take turns having a shower before we dress. While you are waiting, you might consider whether it is worth kissing Trevor in the daytime, without being drugged to the eyeballs, to see what you think of him.”

Annabel demanded the first shower, and departed in that direction, so Tracy and Dinah, still unclothed, willingly got up and with unfettered breasts bouncing, walked over to the naked Trevor. Tracy declared, “As we have already fucked like rabbits, can we assume you have no objections to kissing me now, so I can assess you as a man?”

Trevor smiled widely, and opened his arms, “Delighted, dear lady. My friend, here below, has already expressed his great appreciation of you. Come here and be kissed.” Tracy complied, and they enjoyed a comfortable smooch. As they pulled apart, he asked, “Acceptable?”

Tracy nodded, and grinned at him, “Quite acceptable, indeed. I can take more of that, any time, and your friend too.” She looked down at his still prominent member.

Dinah nudge her in the side, “Sis, let me test him now. He fucked me too, remember?”

Tracy moved aside and with a sweep of her hand, said, “oh, yes. You are a woman now, too. Be my guest. He is fucking good, I think you will find.” Dinah snorted at that, then she walked forward confidently, and grabbed his pecker, holding it to her body as she reached up to kiss his lips. Surprised at her forwardness, Trevor proceeded to treat her as a woman, instead of a well-developed 15-year-old. He kissed her on the mouth soundly, then inserted his tongue to add to the mix. She responded in kind, and after a minute or so if this activity, Dinah broke away to breathe. “Wow. Indeed, you know how to kiss, Trevor; and your little friend is not so little, either. He is absolutely throbbing. I think Annabel will be pleased to kiss you as well, at the very least. You will no doubt find out.”

Trevor bowed his thanks to his youngest lover, and said thoughtfully, “Perhaps I should find out now.” He headed through to where his shower was running noisily. Reaching it, he opened the door and said, “Annabel, your kiss test starts now, my dear,” and stepped into the small cubicle beside her, so that their bodies were pressed together tightly, front to front, and the warm water ran over them both jointly. She quickly put her arms round him, and offered her lips to be kissed under the spray. Enjoying the feel of his hard body against her, crushing against her breasts, she opened her legs wide, moved her hand down, swiftly placed his rigid member between her opened legs, and inserted it into her own welcoming opening. She continued kissing him as she did so. He responded with alacrity and energy, and they were soon rutting together, until both came to a satisfactory conclusion.

When their kissing and fucking had ended, she whispered to him, “Nice. I think I love you, Trevor. Are you in the market for marriage, stud?”

He replied, “I have already asked Amelia,” at which she stiffened, but he went on, “but I would quite happily also marry you - and your sisters as well, if you think I am worthy of you three.”

Annabel announced, “It is all a bit of a shock; but I suspect you are going to have some acceptances, my man: me for one, I think. If you ask, I shall say yes.”

As soon as she was showered and dressed, Amelia was quickly on her phone, back to the Colony Administration Department, who employed her. She spoke to an official, and started to explain what had happened. She was swiftly interrupted, and transferred to the Head of Administration, who listened for a tense moment then told her, “This is serious, young lady. I want you, the three tourists, and your teacher friend, all to come directly here for a discussion of the consequences. Get your teacher friend to inform the village that he has been peremptorily summoned to Metropolis for a disciplinary meeting, and he does not know when, or if, he will return.”

A frightened Amelia reported this to Trevor and the girls, and in trepidation they set about preparing for the journey. Trevor packed a bag for a trip of a few days, and went round his house, closing it down for his unspecified period of absence. As he encountered Amelia during his wanderings, he put his arms round her and said, “Amelia, darling. You didn’t answer my question, my proposal.” She said softly, “The answer is: Yes, I will marry you, Trevor.” They cuddled a little, then Trevor insisted on completing his packing. “We have all the time in the world, my dear, but you may not be alone. Annabel would like to join us in matrimony, she says. Is that okay with you?” She nodded, and said, “She is a nice girl. I would be fine with her. They are all nice girls. If they want you to marry them too, I would be okay with it.”

They all embarked in the caravan, while Amelia checked on the time of the next train for Metropolis. They had only an hour or so to wait for it, so they travelled to the station, where the flat car was parked, and negotiated the caravan aboard it. Trevor had to book his own ticket for the journey which he did with his phone. There was space on the train, so that went through. Amelia contacted the oncoming train driver, to inform him that their flatcar was to be added to his carriages when he arrived, and that the Colony was the client. He accepted the duty; for he was used to such sudden alterations on Rehome rail services.

While this was happening out in the far reaches of the colony, In Metropolis John Wilson, Head of Administration, had decided to apprise the Governor of the emerging situation. In the Governor’s office, he outlined the problem that had arisen.

“Sir, as you are aware, we have done our utmost to keep the true facts of these erotic truffles from our general population. This incident is the worst example we have found of lax control. To make it worse, it involves inhabitants of Earth who are here on vacation. We don’t want to have these girls and their family blabbing to all and sundry about what they might declare to be drug-running activities, or poisoning their children. I know it is not as serious as that, but the media might push it in that way. We have no control over Earth’s media.

We have a female tourist guide - the culprit who actually used the truffle, and the man they were visiting, who is a young village schoolmaster, age 23. He has not been a resident for very long, but from our records, he is on the list of collectors of truffles, and also of the Comfort herb, which makes him normally a reliable and responsible person. Up until now, he has been an ideal colonist, willing to contribute to our society.

The three sisters, however, are Earth residents. We have little data on them except for their names, ages and place of residence, so we don’t know how they will react to the event. As it appears they were deflowered, we may get a very bad reaction. Be prepared to have to pay compensation to them.

We need to have some means of clamping down on the real facts, to prevent the news getting out. The only method I can envisage at the moment is to charge these Earth girls with some kind of offense that will keep them on Rehome, incommunicado, while we work on a longer-term solution.”

The Governor merely commented non-commitally, “I see. Go on.”

“My reason for involving you, Governor, is that these girls are more likely to listen to women than men, when we try to get them to cooperate with us. Your wives spring to mind, as they are all level-headed, active in our community and know all the ins and outs of our Colony. They will have the Colony at heart during their discussions. Can they come down to the offices, or have they commitments that prevent that?”

The Governor thought for a moment. “Three of them are out at work, and Mary is helping the babysitter looking after the children, so for the present, none can come down here. I’ll tell you what: Invite the five offenders to dinner at the Governor’s Mansion. That way, all of my ladies will be present, and at the one opportunity we can charm these young people while working on them to keep our secret. Let me first phone Mary, to find out if she can cater for that many at short notice.”

He phoned Mary, and listened to her complain about being put upon, then brag about how capable she was, and her finally guaranteeing a good meal for everyone that evening. The Governor held his hand towards John Wilson, with the thumb up to indicate it was on. All the Governor then had to do was warn Diane, Ruth and Helen that they had five young visitors for dinner tonight.

It was several tiring hours of train journey before the group of travellers arrived at Metropolis station. Thy had to wait until the train emptied, this being its terminus, then the train backed the flatbed car into the goods yard, where it was uncoupled. Once their caravan was offloaded from the flatcar, they drove to the Administration department’s offices, to report in. John Wilson met them in his office, and got them all seated.

“Ladies, and gentleman, you have managed to upset a great many people, and might inadvertently threaten our colony with bad publicity.” He held up his hand to forestall their objections to his accusation. “What happened between you may have been a personal disaster, and completely unintentional, but the incident has ramifications which I shall outline to you.

First, we try to be circumspect on Rehome about the erotic qualities of these truffles. This is because we do not want some miscreant attempting to use it as a date rape drug, or any other similar crime. If the prospective criminal does not know of it, he will not use it. The entire crop is exported to Earth, where it sells in small quantities through sex shops and similar outlets under tightly controlled sales conditions. Each sale item is small, but pricy. However, the total usage is immense, spread across the entire population of Earth. It is therefore a prime earner of funds for this colony: many millions per year.

If, and I emphasise, IF, you young ladies were to take this episode to the media, our sales may very well suffer a setback, and our reputation as a good-living colony might be besmirched.”

The Montford girls started to declare that they would not go to the media, but John held up his hand again. “Girls, please listen to me before you jump in. One, possibly two of you, may still be under the age of consent on parts of Earth, and your parents may feel very upset that you have been deflowered in what might be construed as an orgy. We are thus in the unfortunate position that we cannot allow you to return home at this time, and so your parents have to be told SOMETHING about the events of last night, to stop them panicking about your safety.

I have envisaged a scenario that we might employ. It involves you three girls being arrested and charged with an offence under the laws of Rehome, such that you cannot be allowed to return home for the present. That keeps you here, but at the same time your parents, or at a minimum your father, may demand to come here and see you, as a concerned parent responsible for your well-being.

We cannot legally refuse such a demand. It is unavoidable, whatever excuse we use, so you three will have to do what you can to persuade your father that no harm has come to you, and that he should not demand retribution from us, either monetary or through publicity. We shall put our own pressure on him in return.”

He paused to draw breath, then concluded, “That is the outline of the situation, as regards you three at present. Now, as there will have to be much more discussion of the matter, I have arranged for you all to have dinner at the Governor’s Mansion with him and his family. The reason for this is that his wives are senior members of the community in their own right. One is Head of Security, one is Head of Social Services, and one is the chief meteorologist for the planet. A fourth wife – and, yes, he has four wives if you didn’t know it - is the Governor’s official chef, and, I can tell you, she is the best chef on the planet, so you will be well fed! That same lady is in business with the Comfort herb, so she is au fait with the collection of such produce, and so will understand what you say about the truffles. These ladies will be the ones who will discuss your situation and look for the best long-term solution to the problem.

Any comments on what I have said?”

Annabel took the lead, as eldest. “How do you intend to get Daddy to cooperate?”

“Frankly, young lady, blackmail. We shall inform him that if he goes to the media, your prospects of being released will become VERY problematical: we would throw the book at you girls, preventing you possibly ever returning home.”

“Can you really do that, Mr... ??” “Wilson.” “Mr Wilson?”

“Certainly. There is always SOMETHING that we can accuse you of; something that our lawyers would turn into a major legal hurdle for you. Naturally, if your father were cooperative, such hurdles may very well melt away quite rapidly.”

Dinah butted in, “What if I DON’T want to return home? What if I decide to get married to a Rehome resident?”

“Pardon?” John was puzzled by this turn of events. “What are you talking about, young lady?”

“Simple, sir. I am talking about the man who fucked me, and may have made me pregnant; if he is agreeable, I might marry him. Is that not so?”

“It is certainly legally possible, I agree, but it is not what we encourage in young teenage girls.”

“Mister, how many of your young teenage girls get drugged and fucked on their vacations? And I don’t mean fucked once. Trevor fucked me at least twice, perhaps three times last night, though I wasn’t counting at the time. All three of us have our periods about the same time of the month, so if one of us shows up pregnant, probably all of us are, and I don’t intend to abandon my baby to some other couple. If I am pregnant and Trevor will have me, I’ll marry him. I think he is a nice guy when he is normal.”

Trevor was sitting silently, and now was doing some mental arithmetic. He was currently single, but Amelia and Annabel had said they wanted to marry him, and now Dinah was adding herself to that equation. Could he afford to have three wives, living off his teacher’s pay?

At this point, Tracy decided that she wanted to speak. “Mr Wilson, as one of those who may be pregnant by Trevor, I too am willing to have him as a husband. I too think he is a good man, and be willing to love me. I believe your laws permit this; in fact you mentioned your Governor having four wives, didn’t you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.