Game World - Cover

Game World

Copyright© 2015 by The Blind Man

Chapter 15

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Game World is an alternate Earth controlled and facilitated by another alternate Earth for their people's entertainment. It is the ultimate reality program and for Charles Marcus Sextus the game has just begun. NOTE THAT THIS STORY WILL BE LONG.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Harem   Violence   Military  

The swim back to the boat helped wash most of the blood and dirt off of Nimue and me, but not all of it and once we clambered onto the Windrunner, Felicity took us in charge and saw to it that we were washed clean with the last of our precious soap before she even thought to tend our wounds. For the most part Nimue was fine. She had a couple of scrapes and cuts on her legs and arms from when I had tackled her but that was it. Unfortunately I was a different story. The swim washed away much of the blood that had dried on me from the big cat, but it had also revealed that not all the blood on me had been the cat's. I must have been scratched when I had flipped the big animal over me, for Felicity found a couple of nicks in my left wrist and hand. They weren't deep and they weren't bothering me, but they were bleeding and they needed to be properly cleaned and stitched up. Again Felicity dug out her high tech medical gadgetry and put it to work. After thoroughly sterilizing my wounds, she placed a pen like device at the top of my nicks and activated it. Slowly she pushed the device over the wound and just as slowly the wound closed. It was totally painless and extremely efficient and when she was done with the first nick she turned to the others and did them.

The cat was the big talk of the boat. Kola, Rory, and Caitlin had stayed ashore with a guard so that Kola could skin the great cat and take its claws and teeth, doing it while Felicity was tending to Nimue and me. Kola's actions saved me from trying to figure out how to bring the beast onboard the captured pirate vessel. I certainly wanted to keep scavengers away from it, considering the effort I'd expended in killing it. When my two mates and my friend returned with their prizes, a general clamour rose up amongst the crewmen who'd not seen the beast that I'd killed. It was obvious that they were immensely impressed by my feat. Personally, I was too tired to care and I had other thoughts on my mind and once Felicity was finished with Nimue and me, I acted on those thoughts.

"You're sleeping on the other boat tonight, my little elf" I declared loudly as I rose from where I'd been sitting, still naked as I'd been since going for my swim.

"Yes," Nimue gasped with joy. "I'll go get my furs."

"You've made someone happy," Felicity murmured observantly as we watched Nimue scurry away, her naked ass shining in the moonlight. "So when will it be my turn?"

"Soon," I responded without hesitation. "Very soon, but tonight is for Nimue."

I kicked everyone off the other boat except for Kola and Caitlin. Out of courtesy and affection for them I had no intentions of excluding them. Nimue didn't mind. By the time she'd collected her things, I was waiting for her, stretch out on a bed of layered blankets and skins that was covered with Kola's old bison hair blanket. It wasn't a feathered bed but it was better than the hard wood of the deck and it was large enough that my mates could join us while we mated.

Nimue was in a hurry to lose her virginity. She was in such a hurry that we didn't even get to any foreplay. The little elf simply straddled my waist while Caitlin lined up my rampant manhood with her sex and then she dropped down on it, impaling herself and lancing her maiden- head in one swift move. It was painful, for even in the darkness of the night I could see her face contort in agony but it was what she wanted. Her need was great and she'd have nothing else. I just reached up and placed my massive hands on her, holding her up as her body became accustomed to being filled by a man, grasping her lithe body just below the swell of her youthful breasts. Then as the tension slipped away from her and her body began to recover from the violence it had just experienced, I brought my thumbs up and brushed them lightly over Nimue's taut nipples. That just set her off.

Nimue rode me hard. There was little tenderness in that first coupling. She was frantic with desire and urgently in need of relief and I just lay there and let her take it. It didn't take her long to get the rhythm that she wanted and even less time to reach her first climax. The first one was little more than a gasp and a long low groan but it didn't stay that way for the first rekindled Nimue's needs and she continued riding me for the next fifteen minutes and in that time she ground out four more orgasms, with each becoming more powerful and more vocal in turn. In the end, she wailed like a wild creature as her final climax hit her and then she collapsed, spent into my arms. For a moment I just held her to me and then I rolled her onto her back and slowly pulled out of her. My cock was still hard and I hadn't come yet.

I took Kola next and she lay on her back beside a slumbering Nimue and she welcomed my ardour. Again there was very little in the way of foreplay but it really didn't matter. My mate was sopping wet with desire and she welcomed the thrust of my raging manhood into her warm sheath. I plunged into her and filled her and then pulled back and did it again. Then I paced myself, beginning slowly so I could stoke her fire and give to her what she needed. Kola responded eagerly and she begged me to claim her with earnest. Over and over again she told me to drive my cock into her and to seed her belly and that is what I did. As Kola informed everyone that she was coming, I felt my balls tighten and my seed surge forth. Softly I whispered into her ear, telling her that I was giving her my child. It sent her wailing again and I didn't stop until my cock had started to go limp.

Caitlin was left with the job of cleaning me up and resurrecting the dead. She didn't mind. She took my flaccid member into her mouth and sucked it clean and breathed in the mixed aroma of myself and the other two women. In no time she had me hard and ready for action again. With Caitlin I took her doggie style. The girl had developed a taste for pussy and she wanted to be the first to enjoy Nimue's sweetness. I let her climb between the little elf's parted thighs and permitted her to enjoy herself for a bit, before I got started. It was a very arousing sight. I waited a good minute or two and watched, stroking my cock as I did, until I noticed Nimue's eyes beginning to flutter open once more. Then with a smile I slipped behind Caitlin and without much ado, thrust into her wet opening. My cock quickly filled her and Caitlin moaned her appreciation into Nimue's sex.

I fucked Caitlin slowly at first, giving her time to get used to me again and to grow ardent in her desires. It didn't take long. Caitlin was just as horny as the other two who were sharing my bed and just as in need of relief. Within minutes I had her squealing out her pleasure, filling the night air with her moans and groans and her begging for more. Gone was her ability to focus on Nimue, her own passion overwhelming her. It didn't matter much for Kola was there and she took over for her sister-wife. She snuggled up to Nimue and slipped an arm about her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. While Kola kissed her, she reached out with her free hand and stroked and caressed the elf girl's naked form. Nimue willingly accepted what my mate was offering her and she returned the kiss. Seeing them playing together, enflamed both Caitlin and I and I ended up slamming into her from behind, pounding her through one orgasm after another until she could no longer stay on her hands and knees.

Once more I laid one of my lovers to the side and turned my attention towards another. Nimue looked up at me from where she was lying, now abandoned by Kola who'd helped me settle Caitlin beside her. My mate snuggled with her sister-wife and covered her with warm blankets. That left Nimue to me and my still raging hard cock. The girl smiled as I slide between her parted thighs and pushed my way into her again. I went slowly, knowing that she'd be sore and I took my time. While I laid bearing down on the little elf, pressing my belly up against her sex, I arched my back and leaned in and kissed her lips. I held myself there for several seconds while I taught the girl the pleasure of French kissing and then I let my own urges overwhelm me. I wanted to fill Nimue with my seed and I told her so.

"Yes," Nimue responded enthusiastically. "Do it my love."

I fucked Nimue hard and she fucked me back. Her tiny hips rose up to meet my thrusts and we mashed our bodies together in perfect unison. My cock cleaved her tight youthful sheath filling her to capacity and our moans and groans filled the night. When she started to come, I let go of my control and pounded away at her in total abandonment. Sweat poured off of me and my breath was hot and heavy. Finally I keened out my release and I came. It was well received. Nimue came one last time matching my climax with her own and then she collapsed for the remainder of the night. I just smiled at my other two mates and then climbed in between them. We covered everyone up and then went to sleep, too tired to care about tomorrow.

We sailed with the morning tide and before we sailed I put Nimue back onto the Windrunner. She didn't want to go but I made her, telling her that we'd see each other that night. As she climbed up onto the plank that spanned the gap between both vessels, she paused and turned back towards me. I expected to hear another protest and I steeled myself for what she had to say. It turned out something different than what I'd expected.

"My sister isn't south anymore Charles," she said in a low voice so no one else could hear. "I sensed a shift in direction yesterday and I had meant to tell you before, but as you know things got in the way. Now I sense that she is somewhere west."

"Then we'll be heading west," I said in acknowledgement, "once we make it to the port that Tagus is heading for. Once there we will charter a craft and see what we can find."

"Thank you my mate," Nimue smiled back at me, "for everything."

The last portion of our trip turned out to be uneventful. Three days later we were entering the enclosed harbour of Indigo, a very large walled city on the northern shore of Anatolia. It was an impressive sight and it took the breath away from Kola, who had never seen the likes of it in all her life. I reassured her that we'd be fine here so long as we stayed together. At a glance I knew that the place held a sizable population that probably numbered in the tens of thousands. Before us rose brick and stone buildings that were two to three stories high and about these structures thronged a multitude. The noise rising up from the quay to greet us was deafening and even I was taken aback by the sights and sounds that bombarded my senses. I told myself we would not be here very long.

The port was filled with all sorts of ships in all different sizes and shapes. Many were small fishing boats that were no more than twenty feet in length and most were smaller than the Windrunner. There were a couple that were larger. They were biremes with high prows and large square sails. At a glance I saw that they were merchant vessels and not warships by any means. The ubiquitous ram of the classical Greek warship was missing from both vessels. The sight of these vessels filled me with a sense of reassurance. I figured that we'd be able to find someone to take us west, given time and a little gold.

I left Tagus at the quay. The old Silurian and I had come to an agreement. He would dispose of the pirate vessel for us both and in return he and his crew would pocket two-thirds of the value. It was more than profitable for the lizard-man and he welcomed the commission. He also agreed to arrange stabling for my parties horses and to watch over Felicity's grav bike until tonight. We'd move it then under the cover of darkness and store it in the stable that Tagus had found for us. In gratitude I suggested that he join us tonight for dinner and a drink. My offer was warmly received.

The first place we headed was an inn that lay just above the harbour. A couple of copper coins paid our way into the city gates and allowed us to move beyond the hustle and bustle of the port. The inn was called the White Lily and it had been recommended to us by Tagus as being both clean and respectable. To our luck we found accommodations for all of us within its walls. I got Rory and Zahra a room to themselves. The boy and the woman hadn't spent much time along and they were both in need of it, considering the noise and racket that I'd been making aboard the pirate vessel for the past three nights. As for my three mates and Felicity, we took over what was the best room in the house and for an extra silver coin I got the manager to drag in a second bed that we could use to enlarge our sleeping area.

"Now it is your turn," I told Felicity once the door to the bedroom had been barred.

We bathed first. I had paid for tubs and hot water and perfumed soap, something I'd learned about from Tagus during our trip. It was a luxury item imported from a distant settlement far to the west that was greatly appreciated by many of the local women. I had smiled upon hearing that piece of news and now I was making use of it. While Kola, Caitlin, and Nimue bathed each other, I saw to Felicity. The woman wasn't shy nor was she inexperienced. She eagerly accepted my efforts and returned them with her own. In no time the two of us were washed, dried, and ready for the main event. Without hesitation I took her to bed and pulled her to me, focusing my full attentions on her while my other women just watched, bathed, and giggled.

It was fun making love to Felicity. She was older and taller and much more experienced and she knew what she liked and what she wanted. Mostly she wanted me in her and like Nimue before her, she was anxious enough to forgo any real foreplay. As we clambered onto the bed, Felicity lay back upon its surface and amongst its pillows and beckoned me to take her. Agreeably I crawled between her chocolaty coloured thighs and moved up towards her. As I did, I lowered my lips to her sex and gave it a flick of my tongue. It was like a jolt of lightening to the horny woman and in response her hips leapt from the bed and my tongue sank into her furrow.

"No teasing Charles," Felicity moaned, pulling my head out of her crotch by the scruff of my hair. "You can do that later, but for now I need you in me."

Obediently I obliged her. I continued up her until my cock rubbed along the coarse hairs that covered her furrow. When it touched her, Felicity sighed with appreciation and then she took hold of my shaft and guided it into her. As my cock filled her warm, wet sheath a groan of ecstasy slipped from her lips. Smiling I leaned down to her and I kissed her lips, holding myself in her depths.

"Fuck me Charles," Felicity begged when our lips parted. "Fuck me hard."

By now my other mates had joined us on the bed. Kola lay on one side of Felicity and Caitlin lay on the other. Nimue cuddled up behind Kola. As I pushed myself into a push up position, Kola reached out and began to caress the roundness of Felicity's left breast and to tease and play with her big, plump nipple. Caitlin did the same from the other side and after a bit, Nimue joined in the play.

I fucked Felicity as she demanded, with long strokes and hard thrusts. I pounded her sex as my mates teased her and the woman cried out one orgasm after another. When she could take no more, I pulled out of her and pushed Kola between her legs, to lick Felicity's dark pink sex while I abused my mate from behind. It took even less time with her and soon I was doing the same with Caitlin. Amazingly I held out until the very end. With three sated women lying beside me, I stretched out onto the bed and lay there to let Nimue have her way with me. She did riding me through several orgasms before my balls erupted and I filled her with my seed. Afterwards we all napped until late in the afternoon.

We ordered up some food and ate a light lunch of fresh fruits, sliced bread, meats, and hard cheese topped off with watered down red wine. It was a simple repast that was meant to tide us over until later that evening when we'd dine with Tagus and share a farewell feast. While we ate, Rory and Zahra came and joined us. We all just smiled at one another and nodded knowingly towards each other. Truthfully there wasn't much to be said. We both knew what the other had been up to and neither of us pretended otherwise. After the meal, we all dressed and armed ourselves and then went in search of an armourer.

We'd captured enough weapons and armour from the pirates and the four men who'd appeared on the Windrunner to make it worth keeping the stuff and selling it once we'd reached port. While Tagus had taken on the job of disposing of the craft, I had volunteered to deal with the disposal of the weapons and armour. Unlike Tagus, I wasn't going to be bartering very hard once I found an interested buyer. I wasn't a merchant and from the wealth of memories popping about in my head, I knew that I hadn't ever really been one so I wasn't going to start now. Instead I would find a buyer and take what we could get.

I had a second reason to find an armourer. I needed to get Kola's armour fixed. While the hole in it was small, it still placed my mate at risk and I didn't want that. As it was, it was a pity that she was so tiny in comparison to everyone else. Like I said, we'd captured plenty of armour from the pirates and we'd taken four shirts of mail from the men who'd appeared on the Windrunner that were far better than anything I'd seen on this world before. Regrettably they were all fairly large in size and build and we were only able to salvage two for our party. One I gave to Felicity and the other went to Rory. He couldn't wear it today but I knew that in time he would fill it out. The boy had grown in the month and a bit that I'd known him and I suspected that within a year I wouldn't even recognize him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.