Game World
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by The Blind Man

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Game World is an alternate Earth controlled and facilitated by another alternate Earth for their people's entertainment. It is the ultimate reality program and for Charles Marcus Sextus the game has just begun. NOTE THAT THIS STORY WILL BE LONG.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Harem   Violence   Military  

Much to my disbelief it turned out that the morning had been the fun part of the day for me and what was left of it proved to be the real hardship. It started immediately after the hall had been cleaned up and the bodies had been disposed of by the household servants and it continued until I finally got to bed. Of course when that happened the fun really started.

Most of the day was spent meeting people and explaining the facts of life to them. The first fact was that I wasn't hanging around to babysit any of them no matter how much they pleaded. The second fact that I explained to them was the reality of the world they lived in. It turned out that none of them had clued in that they were all from alternate Earths. I guess nobody ever pressed the topic whenever it came up, so I started tell people why I wasn't going to stay around to rule Stone Lodge. You should have seen the expressions on everyone's faces when they learned that they'd been dumped on Game World for the entertainment of a bunch of indulgent humans on another alternate Earth. Jared's former mistresses were particularly peeved when I explained that there were video feeds everywhere. Those women went fifty shades of red and then exploded into language that even my ears didn't want to hear.

The other big drain on my time was the question that kept being raised every time I told someone that I wasn't taking over from Jared. They wanted to know who was if I wasn't. By the end of the day I had that problem solved. I decided that Captain Nathanial Hawke would make a tolerable lord protector of the community. When I suggested it to him, he immediately agreed. Imagine that!

In between managing all the crying women and men who didn't want to accept the fact that they were living in a humongous reality entertainment and speaking to Captain Hawke about taking over when I left, I got a few important pieces of business taken care of. The first was tidying up the late Jared's bedchamber. The room was a dump and it stank. I put Kola and Caitlin in charge of that, giving them a work party of servants to help them out. Another task was the bringing of our horses and possessions from the stables of James Henry to the keep. This job I handed over to Rory to resolve. Naturally I made certain that he had a military escort and a party of servants to help him out. I didn't want him getting into trouble. Of course getting Rory out of my hair for a while was another issue that I'd needed getting done.

The reason I needed Rory out of sight and earshot was because I had plans for the evening that included his sister spending the night in my bed. While I hadn't asked Caitlin yet, I had little doubt that she would jump at the opportunity. According to Kola, the young woman was ready to jump my bones at the slightest hint of interest. It seemed that Kola's and my teasing at night time had stirred up some interest in the young woman that demanded my attention. The problem was Rory. There was no way I was going to deflower his sister if he was in the same room. That led to me sending Rory off on the job that I'd given him and me having a short conversation with Nimue. I spoke to her while she was showing me about Jared's strong room where he kept his wealth and his weapons.

"Nimue," I said to the elf-girl, "I have a favour to ask of you and I don't want to offend you by asking it. If I do upset you, please tell me and I will stop and go ask someone else for this favour."

"Okay," Nimue replied slowly with a cocked eyebrow, "you've gotten my curiosity so you might as well ask what you want and let me decide if I'm offended or not."

"All right then," I responded in a lowered voice, glancing about as I spoke. "Tonight I intend to bed the little red-head Caitlin. It is consensual so you needn't worry. I am not Jared, that you can be assured. The problem is Caitlin's brother. I like the boy but I doubt that he would enjoy listening to me deflower his sister. I was wondering..."

"You're asking me to keep him busy tonight?" Nimue gasped with surprise, her cry cutting my words off. As she spoke colour rushing to her face and I could see anger flare in her eyes.

"No," I declared firmly, raising a hand to silence her protest, "I would never do that to you or any other woman who wasn't willing to undertake that task. What I do want from you is your assistance in finding a woman, perhaps from amongst Jared's mistresses or maybe a serving wench who would be interested in taking an inexperienced boy under her wing for the night and educating him in the arts of mating. I would make it worth her while if need be."

The shock faded from Nimue's face, turning quickly to contemplation. Then a smile crossed her lips and she chuckled with amusement. I waited patiently for her to tell me what she was thinking about. It didn't take long.

"I can arrange this for you," Nimue said quietly, her face turning serious as she spoke, "but it will be me that you owe and not the woman."

"All right," I responded, eyeing the girl questioningly, "and what will I owe you Nimue?"

"A favour!" Nimue declared firmly.

"And what favour can I grant you?" I asked cautiously.

"That we can talk about tomorrow once the deed is done," Nimue replied just a firmly as before, but with a touch of a smile upon her lips.

"But..." I began to say in protest.

"No but my lord," Nimue stated cutting me off, "I will do this for you and you will owe me a favour. However, you needn't worry too much about it. I can assure you that it is within your powers to grant the favour and it will not cost you a thing or harm you or yours in any way. You have my promise on that."

I ended up agreeing to Nimue's terms and I'll admit that things actually worked out well for everyone involved. In fact, that night's supper proved interesting. True to her word, Nimue made certain that Rory was distracted. I found him at the table surrounded by three of Jared's former mistresses. It surprised me and I had to comment on it to Nimue, who was once more sitting beside Caitlin.

"I thought I'd stack the decks in his favour," Nimue said giving me a mischievous smile, "and thus ensure your privacy tonight. When I explained that Rory was uneducated in the ways of the bedroom, I had almost a dozen volunteers to be his teacher. The three with him are friends of mine and I know that they will make certain that his studies are enjoyable."

I had to chuckle at that. The three that Nimue had picked as teachers were young looking and very beautiful, each in their own way. One was Scandinavian, one was French, and one was Arabic. From the look of it, Rory had nothing to complain about and from the broad grin on his face I could tell that he was enjoying himself. That left me Caitlin.

Caitlin wasn't stupid. She knew what was going on, both with her brother and my intensions towards her. Her knowing made it easy for me to lure her to our shared bedchamber when the time was right.

"So here we are," I said to Caitlin once we'd departed the great hall. "Just you and me and Kola. What do you think of that my sweet?"

It was part of my plan for the evening's activities. While I sensed that Caitlin was more than willing to become a woman, I also felt that a little feminine company and support would be appreciated. Besides, Caitlin had overheard our bedtime teasing for the last week and she knew that we both wanted her.

"I think that I will enjoy tonight Charles," Caitlin murmured in response to my question, "with both you and Kola and I must thank you for making this possible."

"No my sweet," I whispered tenderly in reply, "thank you for accepting our invitation. Tonight will be very special indeed."

We started off with a bath. It was one of the pluses to Jared's bedchamber besides his giant bed. The man had found some way to build a soaking tub in his quarters and as one would expect, it was big enough for several people to make use of it at the same time. As per my instructions, it had been filled with hot water just before I had excused myself from supper.

Caitlin was the centre of our attention that night. Both Kola and I tended to her in the bath and later in the bed. We had spoken of this during our trek down along the river and we'd reached an understanding in the matter. Kola was my mate and the one I desired the most. If I took another woman to our bed it would be for both our pleasures and not only mine. Willingly Kola had agreed to my proposal. She did so knowing full well that it meant that for her to feel the pleasure that I knew would come of bringing Caitlin to our bed, she needed to learn to give as well as to receive, and just as Caitlin would need to learn the same if she wanted to remain in my bed.

Fortunately my mate had paid attention over the past month that we'd spent together and she knew from my lessons in lovemaking what felt good to her. Thus she simply translated my lessons into actions to give Caitlin pleasure in hopes that the young red-head would prove to be a fast learner herself.

The bath was where we started. It started with actual washing and then progressed to play. I washed one side of Caitlin as Kola washed the other and then we switched and rinsed her off. While we cleaned the girl, Caitlin openly explored first my body and then my mate's. She did not hesitate to stroke my cock when presented with the opportunity, nor did she fail to touch Kola, stroking her breasts and nipples as Kola rinsed the soap that I had rubbed onto Caitlin off of her. When Caitlin was washed, we played. It started with kissing. I leaned down and kissed the young woman on the lips, while Kola pressed her naked body up against Caitlin's naked back and she spent some time kissing the girl's exposed shoulders and her slender neck. Eventually we switched and while the two ladies tasted each other's tongues, I knelt down in the tub so I could kiss my way down Caitlin's back and work my mouth to the firm roundness of her ass. This went on for a while with each of us trading off from time to time. I kissed and teased Caitlin and then Kola took a turn only to be one upped by Caitlin who shared us equally. Eventually we made it to the bed.

I've always been a believer in making a young woman's first time something to remember. In my last life it had happened twice and both women had thanked me for the experience. In my other lives it had happened often. Many of those lives had been in a world where women went to their marriage bed a virgin. Amazingly, even in those worlds I had taken my time. It put a smile on my face and steel in my manhood remembering those long past nights, remembering the pleasure that I'd given on those nights.

For Caitlin we started out simple. We laid her between us on the great bed and took turns kissing her. While I kissed Caitlin, Kola nuzzled her breast and teased it with her tongue and when Kola kissed Caitlin, I did the same and when that game became repetitive we moved on to other things. Eventually I ended up kissing my way down Caitlin's taut body and working my way in between her thighs while Kola continued to kiss her and play with her breast. The poor girl exploded the moment my tongue parted her plump pubes and slipped through her depths. She wailed for a minute or more as her body shook and she experienced her first orgasm of the night. She came again a few minutes later, when I returned to kiss her with my cum drenched lips while Kola worked her way down to lie between Caitlin's parted legs and do to her what I had just done. Her keening went on for a while.

At one point or another, things progressed to the main event. By then Kola had introduced sweet little Caitlin to my cock, showing her how to lick and suck it. The girl was an enthusiastic student and I had to concentrate not to spill my seed into her mouth. Thankfully Kola kept the girl in check and helped move her along when the time was right. When it was, Kola held my cock upward so that Caitlin could mount me in her own good time. She did this with patience and with care, allowing the girl to seat the head of my rampant manhood at the entrance to her pussy, before encouraging her to descend down upon it. Still it hurt her and she cried out at the pain.

"Shush my sweet Caitlin," I whispered to the girl, as she paused half impaled upon my shaft, "and relax for a moment or two. The pain will go away and soon you will know only pleasure."

"But you're so big," Caitlin gasped in anguish as my steel hard cock spread her virginal passage in a way that she'd never experience before. "It just hurts too much."

"No little sister," Kola whispered in Caitlin's ear, in an effort to reassure her and to comfort her, "it is not too big at all. In fact it is the perfect size and in time you will learn to love it. For tonight however you will need my help."

And help Caitlin she did. Kola crawled up behind her and pressed her naked form against the girl's. Her arms encircled her and her lips kissed and teased Caitlin's neck and while Caitlin moaned her approval of this distraction, Kola's fingers found Caitlin's clit and played with it. Naturally, the pain went away and soon young Caitlin was a woman driven with the need to prove herself. She rode my shaft through several orgasms until she could not move any longer. Then I rolled her on her back and finished the job. I gathered the girl up in my arms and kissed her as I stroked my way towards my climax. It was a slow tortuous fuck but it felt fantastic and when I came I groaned loudly with my release.

By then Caitlin had passed out from the torture that we'd put her through, but it did not matter for Kola was sizzling with desire. As I pulled my cock from Caitlin, my mate pounced on me and claimed it as her reward. She sucked me clean and she sucked me hard and then she knelt between the legs of the slumbering girl, offering me her sex from behind, while Kola attacked Caitlin's cum filled pussy. With a grin I accepted the offer and indulged myself by fucking my mate slowly for a while until she'd finished cleaning up young Caitlin's muff and then pounding her through several orgasms that led to Kola screaming for me to never stop. Of course Caitlin woke up in the process and helped me finish Kola off.

This went on for most of the night, with one woman demanding my attention while the other rested and I got very little sleep that night. Eventually, both women became too sore and they gave up on me just before dawn. As such I got a couple of hours sleep before other matters pulled me from my bed.

The sound of shouting caused Tok to start barking and her barking woke me up. Instinctively I rolled out of bed and grabbed for my longsword. I had it unsheathed when Captain Hawke came rushing into my bedchamber. He was followed closely from behind by Rory. Both looked very excited.

"What?" I snapped when I noticed that neither of them was armed or a threat to me.

"A dragon!" Captain Hawke exclaimed with a gasp. "We're being attacked by a fucking dragon."

"You've got to be kidding," I said shaking my head with disbelief.

"It's true," Rory declared with wide-eyed enthusiasm. "We're being attacked by a giant flying dragon."

A dragon I thought as I brought my free hand up to my face in an attempt to wipe the disbelief off of it. That was when I noticed that we'd gained an audience. Along with Captain Hawke and Rory there were now a number of women in my bedchamber besides Kola and Caitlin. Three were the young women who had taken Rory in hand last night to further his education while I deflowered his sister and one was Nimue. I quickly noted that she was staring at me with eyes filled with wonder. Of course the other women were also looking at me in the same manner for I was once again standing about naked while waving a weapon about and looking manly. I ignored them all except for Nimue. The sight of her reminded me of something that she'd told me yesterday in our chat about the tower and other things.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.