Faith, Hope, and Destiny - Cover

Faith, Hope, and Destiny

Copyright© 2016 by Renpet

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - How much control do you have over your future? Is it preordained? Can you choose your fate? Sometimes, life blesses you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Two weeks later, I stood in Warner Bros’ studio set one, stage right. Amelia looked up at me, so worried. “I want to go home, Mike.”

“You’ll be fine.”

“I think I’m going to be sick.”

Hugging her slender shoulder, I told her, “It’s normal to feel that way. Everything will change the moment you step out there. Just be yourself. I’ll be here.”

Smoky, beautiful eyes studied me, insecure, nervous.

“When they see you, they’ll love you. It’s impossible not to.”

“ ... so let’s welcome our next guest. She’s stormed the Internet with her song, and just fourteen years old. Please welcome Amelia Destiny,” Ellen said.

A stagehand motioned to Amelia. With a forlorn look at me, she walked onto the set. Applause welcomed her.

I was so damn nervous for her my palms were damp.

Amelia looked hesitant. But Ellen, in her inimitable way, soon had Amelia smiling. When I heard her bright laughter, I relaxed. She was a natural.

Amelia, in her lemon yellow Capri pants, blue top, and yellow toenails in sandals, her hair dark brown with dark streaks, roughly shorn into feathers, and frameless glasses, reminded me of the first time I set eyes on her; just as cute, just as magnetic, but now taller, a budding young lady.

“ ... and after the break, Amelia is going to perform for us; A Song To My Parents. We’ll be right back.”

I watched Ellen make Amelia feel at ease, smiling, laughing. Amelia glanced over to me and smiled.

“She’s a natural,” Peter said, leaning in from behind.

“Yeah.”

Three minutes later, Amelia was sitting at a grand piano. The audience was quiet. She waited a long time before moving. Worry wormed through my gut. Then I saw her touch the keys in a familiar caress. Her eyes closed. Dark notes started in a familiar sound. Then Amelia started singing. The hair on my neck stood up.

She left a lump in my throat when she finished. I noticed her raise her glasses to wipe her eyes. The audience was deathly silent.

When Amelia opened her eyes and looked up, the audience went wild, standing, clapping loudly. The ovation rolled over me. I noticed several women wiping their eyes, too.

A future star had just made her debut. I wasn’t sure how I felt about it.

Peter left to walk back to our production office, a short walk across the Warner lot. I greeted Amelia with a hug when her segment finished. I could feel her vibrating with pent-up excitement now that she’d finished.

In the car, she fidgeted on the passenger seat.

“They loved you,” I told her with a smile.

“Do you really think so?” she asked, eyes shiny bright.

“I know so. How did you like it?”

Amelia thought about it. “I was so scared at first, but Ellen was really nice. I just concentrated on her and it was easier. One of the E-flat keys was a bit off. Did you hear it? I think it ruined the song.”

I hadn’t noticed. Then again, a piano tuner might not, either. Amelia had a sharp and sensitive ear for music. “I didn’t notice and no one in the audience noticed.”

She buzzed away, repeating every minute of her appearance, the good, the bad, and the ugly. At home, Rufus greeted us as long lost parents, going crazy with excitement until Amelia took him out to the back garden to play.

But, like a sugar high, when Amelia climbed into bed with me, she managed to cuddle, and whisper, “I love you, Mike,” and passed out, her emotional exhaustion getting the better of her.

I, on the other hand, was wide awake. I wasn’t sure how I felt. I was happy for Amelia, really happy. She had a talent the world deserved to see. But, I worried how her success would affect our relationship. I didn’t doubt she loved me, but love wasn’t permanent, especially with the young. These days people, especially in Hollywood, fall in and out of love with astonishing speed and for the slightest reason. Would she find someone else?

A small, warm, frisky hand woke me up. Morning light was just warming the sky. I opened my eyes.

“Good. You’re awake,” Amelia said, smiling. Her hand played with my penis and an erection slowly formed. She grinned. “You’re horny. Me, too.”

Clearly, she was still energized from yesterday. She rose onto her side, brought her face close, smiled, and rubbed the tip of her nose against mine. “Eskimo kisses,” she informed me.

A rush of adoration hit me. I grabbed her. Amelia squealed and wriggled away, laughing as she made for the edge of the bed. I caught her foot and yanked her back, Amelia now laughing hard. We wrestled and in the confusion, I tried to pull off her cotton pajama top. Amelia immediately crossed her arms protectively, eyes bright with amusement. Taking the opportunity, I wrestled her pajama bottoms off exposing plain white cotton panties.

Amelia laughed harder when I went for her panties, grabbing the waist.

“I thought you’re horny,” I informed her, wrestling with her panties, my erection now complete.

“I am!” she exclaimed.

“So stop fighting! I’m gonna have you one way or the other.”

Amelia roared with laughter. Her eyes twinkled. Suddenly she let the waist of her panties go. I ripped them down her legs and tossed them aside.

Her change was sudden. Laughter died. She smiled coyly and slowly unbuttoned her pajama top. Pulling it open, her delicate breasts were exposed, gorgeous little things. She lay quietly letting me study her naked body. It still thrilled me so, slender and young, contrasting with her emerging adolescence. I couldn’t picture a sexier sight. When she shucked the top, I moved in. Her arms welcomed me.

“You drive me crazy, Amelia Destiny,” I murmured, pulling her against me, finding her ear lobe and nibbling, her sleepy scent and a hint of orange blossoms settling over me.

“Kay,” she whispered. “I’m glad.”

Rolling on top of her, I trapped her legs together between mine, my erection pressed between us over her mons. Amelia smiled. I kissed her smile, lips brushing, breathing each other’s breath. Her arms reached up to circle my neck. A twinkle emerged in her enchanting eyes. She pulled me into a kiss, tongue touching my lips. Then she opened her mouth and a familiar fog of desire rolled in.

The kiss was sensual, sexy, erotic. She moved slightly underneath me. I responded. Slowly we rubbed against each other. Excited and horny, I edged down just enough for the tip of my erection to press against her pussy. I throbbed and teased her with miniscule thrusts.

The sudden release of precum caught us both by surprise. The kiss broke when Amelia inhaled sharply, the tip of my erection slipping down along her cleft between tightly closed legs, scraping across her clitoris.

She stared into my eyes as we moved in a sensuous, exciting, intimate dance, my crown caressing her cleft, slipping between her thighs, withdrawing. Desire intensified; my need building. I wanted Amelia. I needed her. It felt like I wanted to own her, mine, only mine. We became very slippery, my erection weeping precum.

I didn’t want to cum like this. I wanted to fill Amelia, thrust into her, take her. With a knee, I eased one of her legs aside. Amelia moved her other and I settled between them, the tip of my erection kissing her pussy. She brought her knees up, cradling my hips, and smiled knowingly, recognizing my desire and enjoying it. Pressing forward, I was rewarded with the feel of soft labia parting, hugging my tip. I shuddered. Poised to penetrate her, such a beautiful, slender girl, thrilled me. I wanted to see.

Rising, Amelia’s eyes opened wide. When she understood what I was doing, her hands reached down to cover her pussy. It was such a shock, given everything we’d done. Seeing her shyness was cute beyond compare.

“I want to see us,” I told her.

She thought about it for a moment, relaxed, smiled shyly, and slowly removed her protective hands.

I looked down. My God it was a beautiful sight. Her thin, soft, wavy pubes couldn’t hide how her labia bulged round my crown, my erection as thick as her pussy. Her clitoris pressed against my crown as if kissing me, welcoming me. My shaft pulsed, rigid, poised to slip into her small pussy. It was a hugely erotic sight, and knowing she could take me made it evermore arousing.

“You should see how sexy this is,” I suggested.

Amelia struggled up onto her elbows. Her body shifted down with the move and my tip penetrated her. She peered down at where we were joined. “You look too big for me,” she observed. “No wonder it hurts a bit when you go in.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.