Faith, Hope, and Destiny
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2016 by Renpet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - How much control do you have over your future? Is it preordained? Can you choose your fate? Sometimes, life blesses you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Music meandered out from the living room, reaching me in the kitchen/den as I prepared dinner. I caught myself smiling and mindlessly chopping mushrooms in time with her song. Dangerous. Shaking myself, I concentrated on the veal Cordon Bleu I was creating, adding a cooked mushroom and shallot paste to the traditional Swiss and Black Forest ham filling.

Amelia, for all her incredible talents, was as good a cook as Kim Jung-un was a leader of North Korea - completely inept. She couldn’t fry an egg, and somehow, even with simple boiled eggs, the shells would stick to the eggs, un-peel-able. Peanut butter and jam sandwiches ended up so overfilled they had the shape of an apple turnover, and would squirt their contents with the first bite. She could serve herself a bowl of cereal effortlessly, but I didn’t consider that a skill.

I cherished her weaknesses like a miser his money. Her musical talent was so overwhelming, so impressive, I loved experimenting to discover her shortcomings. They rounded out her character, made her human; more like me.

Flattening the veal, timing the smack of the flat side of the frying pan to her tempo, I prepared the veal and left it in the refrigerator, washed my hands, poured a glass of Robert Mondavi Fumé Blanc and headed to the living room.

Rufus was asleep, lying on the floor under the piano bench, all fifty pounds of him, and still a puppy. Amelia, in light taupe shorts and a fashionable pale blue and yellow cotton top, was playing barefoot, her head bent forward as if listening to the keys.

I sat in an armchair, hooked one knee over the other, and sipped wine, relaxing to my private concert.

She stopped in mid-song and looked at me. Right out of left field, she asked, “How come you haven’t kissed me?”

It took me a moment to reorient myself. “Because you’re young. Because you haven’t asked me to.” I added in a softer voice, “Because I’m waiting for you, Amelia.”

She smiled, bright eyes behind frameless glasses twinkling with personality, and turned back to the piano. Soft, individual, melodic notes were born that pierced the air, a gentle cadence forming. In her painfully pure voice, Amelia started singing.

“I’ve been alone with you, inside my mind
And in my dreams I’ve kissed your lips, a thousand times
I sometimes see you pass outside my door
Hello!
Is it me you’re looking for?
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You’re all I’ve ever wanted
And my arms are open wide
‘cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much
I love you”

Hair stood on end, a prickling sensation, and numbness emerged in my fingertips. My heart thumped uncomfortably in my chest. Even Lionel Richie would have been moved by his song, Hello.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.