Faith, Hope, and Destiny - Cover

Faith, Hope, and Destiny

Copyright© 2016 by Renpet

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How much control do you have over your future? Is it preordained? Can you choose your fate? Sometimes, life blesses you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Betty and Harold Masterton, my neighbors, were retired and in their late sixties. Harold had made his money in real estate development way back in the heady eighties. They’d been my neighbors when I bought the house, some two years ago. In those two years, we’d conversed occasionally when bumping into each other at the end of our drives.

The seclusion and privacy of Beverly Hills was designed to discourage familiarity but I couldn’t help notice how Betty and Harold seemed to have classic cocktail parties three or four times a week, the big band music and babble of voices reaching me when I sat on my patio. Their soirées would go on into the early hours. It never bothered me. It wasn’t as if I had guests that were being disturbed by the noise. Besides, it was a sign of life in the neighborhood.

Through Amelia, I discovered her aunt and uncle were fun-loving lushes, inebriated almost every night. Neither mistreated her. By all accounts, they were pleasant and generous. Amelia’s only complaint was she’d occasionally miss singing classes because they were a bit forgetful when they’d drink. It was one such occasion that saw the deepening of our friendship. A Saturday morning.

The ringing of the front doorbell, a melodious chime from tubular bells, caught me off guard. It was exceedingly rare for anyone to visit me, aside from FedEx, or UPS, that is. Opening the wide front door, I found Amelia standing and looking at me. She seemed different. It took me a moment to catch on. Amelia was wearing a lemon-yellow dress, white ankle socks and sandals. Her hair was lustrous. Big, beautiful eyes filled with hope stared from behind frameless glasses. She tilted her head. A puff of air passed through my brain. My thoughts vanished.

“Hi,” I said, concentrating on her hands. “You don’t have to ring the bell, Amelia. Just enter whenever you want to.”

“I wasn’t sure because it’s so early. Can you do me a favor?”

“Sure. Anything. What?”

“Can you give me a ride to my music class? Aunt Betty’s sick again and Uncle Harold isn’t awake.”

“Sure. Hold on while I find my shoes.”

That morning, I sat in the music room and watched as she sang, her tutor making small comments, providing direction, making her repeat sections she wasn’t happy with. They talked about the song, its meaning, the tone and emotions in it. Amelia was intensely focused and serious. This appeared to be very important to her. But, every so often, she’d glance my way and a big, blinding smile would flash at me and consume all the oxygen in the room.

I was enchanted by her. She’d taken over my consciousness, cast a spell over me, all without my permission. Amelia was ever-present in my mind. What would happen in the future? How could I restore my life to the normal one I’d had just a few weeks ago? Did I want to?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.