Sheila
Preface

Copyright© 2015 by Morgan

Romantic Sex Story: Preface - This is the missing second book in The Callaways. It includes the rescue of Sheila and the later appearance of sibling sisters who will play feature roles in Jean and Jim. Sheila goes from being blind and beaten to being a beauty queen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest  

This is the second book in The Callaways series. The first is (the still missing) Samantha and this leads into Jean and Jim some of whose characters first appear here.

Actually, the first appearance of John and Kate Callaway — indeed their first meeting — occurs in (the still missing) The Volunteer, the volume 11 in the Ali Clifford saga.

A word of warning: Sheila is not yet complete; I'm posting to try to serve as an incentive for me to get the missing bits complete and posted.

Incidentally, if you check the copyright date, you'll see that this thing has been cluttering up my computer for 15 years!

Sheesh!

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.