Inquisition Blood Magic - Cover

Inquisition Blood Magic

Copyright© 2015 by DarkOne

Chapter 7: Matrimony

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Matrimony - The Inquisitor is a Qunari blood mage with more than a passing interest in testing the charms of his allies and inner circle - whether they're willing or not. Based on the video game Dragon Age Inquisition.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   High Fantasy   Fan Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Needles   Caution   Prostitution  

With the next noble to come to Skyhold, things went differently. Apparently assuming that their male ambassadors were unable to accomplish what they desired because I was also male, the Rivaini next sent a Princess instead. I was honestly surprised Rivain sent anyone, given how they don't believe in Andraste at all, but there she was. Her named was Yanara, and she was dark-skinned and exotically beautiful. She was clearly used to command, but it became obvious in the first few hours that she was accustomed to using her long eyelashes, pixie-like face, enormous tits, and sumptuous ass on her tiny frame to get anything she wanted from a man.

Her clothing was tight, suggesting everything without revealing anything; she had a way of standing that made it feel like you got a look down her shirt, but you didn't. She had striking green eyes that would peek up at you through a thick fringe of bangs, and lips so pouty that when she smiled, every man in the room was imagining her on her knees with a cock in her mouth. And she knew it, and used it as a weapon.

She never asked for anything, but instead would mention something and then wait for the men around her to climb all over each other to get it for her. If you weren't quick enough, you got a teary-eyed glance with her lower lip trembling into a pout so big it could swallow Thedas whole.

She fell into the role of artless flirt so easily, I wondered if she'd ever met a man she couldn't manipulate by licking her lips suggestively and fluttering her eyelashes, because that certainly seemed to be her plan to get what she wanted from me. She was relentless, complimenting my intelligence and my physique, my horns and my bravery. She flatly ignored all the other men in the Inquisition. And every time I looked at her, she was, apparently mindlessly, sucking on her lip in thought or licking her fingers suggestively at dinner.

I had no qualms about adding new conquests to my sexual repertoire, but had no desire to spark an international incident, so I continued to act oblivious, until one night I found her in my chambers. She wore nothing but sexy lingerie under a lacey robe, and she shed the robe as soon as I walked through the door. Stunned, I stood rooted to the ground as she approached me, swaying her curvy hips seductively; she reached up and began unbuttoning my shirt without a word.

Unable to resist, at that point, I helped her get me naked and then pressed her down on my bed, sucking her nipples and stroking her pussy softly. She pulled away from my fingers, begging me to just fuck her, and I settled over her, pushed the gusset of her smalls aside, and slowly entered her pussy. She moaned and came after only a couple of thrusts, and I sped up, enjoying her tight channel and clenching muscles. I was close to coming when suddenly she began screaming and thrashing under me, carrying on and crying out as if in pain. I stopped, confused, trying to ascertain what was wrong, when my door burst open and half-a-dozen of her guards and her handmaiden came crashing into my quarters.

Things moved quickly after that. I pulled out of her pussy to address the threat stomping up my stairs; one of the guards was a mage, who managed to paralyze me while I was confused. Yanara screamed and cried, clinging to her handmaiden and telling anyone who would listen that I had invited her to my room for a talk and had raped her. One of the guards ran to get my advisors, all of them arriving in various states of undress, gasping to see me bound and the young woman crying rape. The mage holding me told them he had overheard her crying and begging from the door of my suite when he went looking for her, and had gone for the rest of the guards for help.

Her people escorted the Princess from my room and packed up, leaving first thing in the morning to go back to Rivain. The mage released me after she was well away from my chambers.

I had an emergency meeting with my council first thing in the morning to discuss the events of the night. I explained how I had been set up, and to my shock, initially they all assumed I was guilty. No one believed me – their immediate focus was on damage control. I listened for a moment, before slamming my hand down on the table in anger.

"If I was going to take the girl against her will, do you think I'd have left her capable of accusing me of rape?" Josephine looked thoughtful, but the rest still looked angry and afraid. "And do you really think she can scream loud enough that the mage could have heard it from the main hall? You all know what goes on in my chambers on a regular basis – and no one down here has ever heard screaming before."

Leliana and Cullen also looked thoughtful as they considered that.

"This was a set-up. She's up to something. She came to my room, uninvited, mostly naked, and voluntarily had sex with me. The screaming began later, I assume at some pre-arranged signal so I'd be caught in the act. We've done the same damn thing to half a dozen visiting dignitaries. How hard would it have been for them to turn it back on me? She wants something."

I was proved correct, a few short weeks later, when Leliana received a raven from Yanara's father. Far from the screaming fit we had been expecting, threatening war, or worse, the man was demanding that the person who 'defiled' his daughter would marry her.

Leliana and Josephine were actually grudgingly impressed. They'd been bugging me about a political marriage to solidify some alliances anyway; in one, depraved act, Rivain had ensured that they would have political capital much greater than any other nation in Thedas by coercing me into a marriage with a spare princess.

I didn't want to; I'd refused Josephine's suggestions for a wedding and a bride all along, having no desire to tie myself down in any way, never mind to someone like Yanara who would pretend rape to entrap me, but despite all the discussions we held, we found no way around it. I would be marrying the beautiful viper of a Rivaini Princess.

The Rivaini wanted to host the wedding in Rivain, but we refused – not only did I not have the time to go gallivanting all over Thedas on a lark, there were rifts to close, and other nations who needed to be invited to the wedding. Skyhold was the only neutral ground. So Josephine planned me a wedding, with all of the nobility of Thedas invited to watch the spectacle.

As the time grew closer and closer, I became more and more withdrawn, until Dorian actually pointed something out that I hadn't considered.

"Well, what says you have to tie yourself down?" I raised an eyebrow and he continued. "She's obviously not marrying you to have your respect. She probably no more wants to marry you than you do – she was made to do it by her family. You have to be married to her, but you don't have to be faithful. You don't even need to spend any time with her, or if you want, enthrall her. She's no blood mage, to catch you at it. She probably doesn't know you are. Change her personality to suit. Her family won't be here forever, and there's nothing saying your marriage has to include mutual respect or kindness."

And that gave me a whole lot of ideas. Delicious, disgusting ideas that I couldn't wait to implement.

The Rivaini delegation arrived at Skyhold two weeks before the wedding and planned to stay for two more after. Other than to formally agree to the marriage, I was sure never to be left alone with the woman, and spent as little time with her family as possible. I had guards posted at the door to my quarters with orders to keep everyone but me out.

It was a long month. The wedding went off without complications, and I had to admit my bride was beautiful. We spent time together only at official functions after that, not touching, barely making eye contact. I did not insist on carnal relations, which actually worried her father, who came to me asking why. I made up an excuse about not disrespecting his daughter while her father was present; I assured him that once we'd had some time to get to know each other, the intimacy would follow.

It took all my restraint not to punch the smug bastard.

Finally they left. To Yanara's objection, her handmaiden went back to Rivain; we apologized, but explained that no staff could be hired or work in Skyhold without Leliana's approval. Leliana agreed to find her a handmaiden that she approved of as soon as possible, and offered one of the staff temporarily to help her until then.

I waved goodbye to the Rivaini delegation with considerable relief, wishing fervently that one last Rivaini would go back with them. I turned away from the front gates to see my wife, sour look on her face, demanding that Leliana allow her to come to my daily War Council. The purpose of her marrying the Inquisitor could not be carried out if she wasn't allowed to be involved in the decision making of the Inquisition.

There was no way in hell I was going to put up with that. I disappeared behind a veil and made Leliana decline, saying she'd have to discuss it with me first. I went to some of the craftsmen and organized some work to be done in her rooms, and had Josephine tell her they had discovered a problem with the ceiling in her room that would be finished by the end of the day, if she could stay out for a few hours. I went to the War Council, reassured my advisors that she would not be allowed to be involved in any decision making whatsoever, and then went to my room to finalize my plans.

After supper, I informed her that her room had been repaired, and offered to follow her up there to see if it was to her satisfaction. I'd already arranged for the servants and workmen to be gone, so we would be alone.

We walked into the outer sitting room of her suit, which was unchanged from before. She looked around briefly before complaining about the inadequacy of her lodgings. She demanded a proper suite, with multiple rooms, including servant's quarters, bathing quarters, an office, a proper sitting room, and a larger bedroom.

I grinned and didn't respond, which frustrated her greatly.

We walked into her bedroom, and before she could react, I had closed and locked the door behind us, pocketing the key for the lock I'd had installed. Gone were the lavish tapestries, rugs, and furniture Josephine had acquired for her. In their place, there was bare stone, a threadbare bed pushed against one wall, and a cage, about five feet by five feet, made of metal bars drilled into the stone and a roof resting on the bars with adjustable height. There were also a variety of pieces of wooden, crude furniture in the corner she obviously didn't recognize.

She opened her mouth to shriek, turning to look at me in indignation; I silenced her with a quick spell, grabbing her wrists in my hands and pulling her to me, yanking her arms behind her. "Now it's time for you to learn the rules, bitch," I told her. She looked very briefly frightened before she quashed the fear and began struggling against me.

I quickly paralyzed her before letting her go, walking around her still form. I stroked and pinched her tits and her ass briefly, before stepping up behind her and grinding my crotch against her ass. "You accused me of rape, before." I reached around her and ripped her blouse, putting my hand inside to grab one luscious tit. "And then you thought you could marry me and be the most important woman in Thedas. What did you think – that I would forget that I didn't actually do it? That you set me up?

"Since I've paid the price for the crime, I think I might as well actually commit it. But here's the thing. You embarrassed me in front of my friends, made me look bad to all of Thedas, and blackmailed me into marrying you. You made my advisors wonder if what you said was true. So now, I'm not going to just rape you. I'm going to hurt you, to make up for how much you hurt me. I think you're going to regret fucking with me, and then staying here after. And don't bother yelling for help – no one can hear you. Though once I'm ready, you can go ahead and scream all you want..."

I pulled out a knife and sliced through her clothes methodically, stripping her down completely. I fondled her a little as I did it, enjoying her curvy body. I reached up to some cuffs dangling from the ceiling that she hadn't even noticed, pulling them down and attaching them to her wrists. A quick pull on the counterweight, hanging against the wall, and when I let go of her paralysis, her arms were pulled up over her head before she even had a chance to speak, never mind fight. I pulled harder and her arms were tugged up further until she was standing on her tiptoes, arms stretched painfully above her.

Then she began talking, at first trying to defend herself, putting the blame on her father or her situation as an 'extra' child; I ignored her and pulled a bag of things out from under her bed where I'd asked for it to be located. When she didn't get a response, she tried taunting me instead, covering her fear with bravado, telling me she should have known it was about sex, that I was just as savage and single-minded as she'd heard all Qunari were. She even tried ridiculing me, telling me I had to tie someone up to get sex, that I wasn't capable on my own.

Finally I was ready. "I don't do this because I have to," I began. "I could – and do, frequently – fuck anyone I fancy in this place. No, I'm doing this because it's fun." I raised the bullwhip I held in my hand threateningly. "Now, scream for me, my darling wife."

I began her punishment with a snap of the whip; she hurriedly spun, turning away from the blow, and it landed on one shoulder blade, instead of the breast I'd been aiming for. I was good with whips, knowing exactly how hard to hit without breaking the skin; I left a red welt across her brown, flawless skin, and she screamed, as I asked. I swung again, hitting one round ass cheek, and then the other. "Aww, Princess has never been punished before, yes? Well, you better get used to it, sweetheart."

I kept swinging, marking her every few seconds, across her shoulders, ass, and the back of her thighs; she kept her back to me, instinctively knowing it would be much worse if she turned to face the blows. I hit her again and again, until her ass was swelling and bruised, and I knew it would be days, if not weeks, before she could sit down again. She shouted, screamed, and begged, eventually devolving to wordless sobbing punctuated by brief wails if I hit a particularly tender spot.

"Turn around," I told her. She whimpered, but refused to otherwise acknowledge the command. "Turn around, or I will turn you," I continued, and still she ignored me.

I went over to the rope holding her arms above her head and gave it a strong pull; with a groan from her, her shoulders took up the last bit of her body weight that had been resting on her toes, and she hung, suspended by the arms. I tied it off, walked over to her, and nudged her until she spun to face me.

Her perfect make-up was smeared, running down her face, and her skin was blotchy from crying. I stroked her cheek once, softly, then leaned down and attached another cuff I pulled down from the ceiling to one of her ankles. When I tightened it slightly, it kept her from spinning, without taking any of the weight from her shoulders.

I proceeded to repeat the abuse her back had taken on her front. I whipped her hips, the front of her thighs, and her soft belly repeatedly until I reached her perky, mouth-watering tits.

I admit, I love whipping tits. Watching them bounce is always erotic, even with small ones; hers were far more generous than the other women I had fucked in Skyhold, and they bobbled around erotically, mesmerizing me. I would hit one, then wait til the bouncing stopped; based on the screaming, the waiting made it worse for her, somehow. I began changing the aim and angle of my swings, trying to see if I could make her tits bounce into each other and get both jiggling with only one hit.

I criss-crossed the whip marks, repeating several areas to layer the bruising even deeper; I kept going until her tits were basically all purple and swollen. And then I whipped the nipples, carefully, enjoying the even higher pitch of screaming. When I was done, they were twice their normal size and almost blistered, there were so many welts overlapping.

I put down the whip, pulling out my by-now ubiquitous spool of metal wire. I began wrapping her tits, constricting the bases painfully tightly before continuing to spiral around until they reached the swollen tips. I pulled out metal nipple clamps, driving them cruelly into her swollen, abused tissue while she screamed some more and finally passed out.

I glanced over at the table I had planned to use for my next step, but shook my head, deciding if I made her lay on her back, she'd just keep passing out on me. Instead, I left her arms in the cuffs, added a cuff to her other ankle, and when I tightened the ropes over their respective pulleys, she was hanging from her wrists and ankles, head flopping back and hanging down, her legs spread wide. I tossed a cup of water on her face, bringing her to her senses rapidly; she began begging, almost immediately, for me to fuck her instead of hurting her more.

I laughed, telling her I planned to do both, and then forced a ring gag into her crying mouth before lifting the whip again. I face fucked her through the ring while I proceeded to stripe her inner thighs, and she tried to scream around my obstructing length. When her thighs were done to my expectations, I briefly pulsed a bolt of lightning through her metal-bound tits just to make her scream again while I came in her mouth and throat.

I pulled out of her mouth, leaving the gag in place, and walked around to her opposite end. I was getting near the end of my patience, but I needed to do a few more things before I could fuck her. I grabbed a riding crop from my bag, the bullwhip too dangerous on her cunt – I didn't want to draw blood – and struck her pussy lips several times, followed by her clit. Like Josephine, she had a large clitoris but it was stuck under a tight hood.

Instead of cutting the hood, like I had with Josie, I pulled out the piercing kit and drove the needle through just below her clit, deep under the little bundle of nerves. It lifted her clit, pressing it against the hood, causing both pleasure and pain. She howled through the entire process. I healed it in place and then hit it with the lightning, watching her arch and moan incoherently through the ring gag. Lastly, I pierced each of her outer pussy lips three times, and then pierced the skin just behind her cunt opening as well. I ran the wire from one piercing to the next, finally leading up to connect with her bound tits as well. When I hit her with the lightning that time, her screams just about shattered glass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.