Inquisition Blood Magic - Cover

Inquisition Blood Magic

Copyright© 2015 by DarkOne

Chapter 5: Sera and the Iron Bull

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sera and the Iron Bull - The Inquisitor is a Qunari blood mage with more than a passing interest in testing the charms of his allies and inner circle - whether they're willing or not. Based on the video game Dragon Age Inquisition.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   High Fantasy   Fan Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Needles   Caution   Prostitution  

I had admired Sera from afar for some time; she was gorgeous, and had what I guessed would be the best tits on any elf, ever. They looked small in armour, but I was quite sure she had them bound and they'd be much bigger out of it.

She wanted nothing to do with me, however, refusing even to explain why she was so disdainful of men, and as always, the rejection was enough to make me determined to have her.

There was no rejection from the Iron Bull. He was more than happy to have me ... as his bitch. And I didn't do that. All the same I held no ill will towards him, and actually had a bit of a confusing, inexplicable longing – he felt like family. Maybe it was because he was the only other Qunari I knew. But whatever the reason, I wanted something from him, just not what he wanted to give me.

The solution came to me from watching them together in the bar one night. Bull jokingly flirted with Sera, despite knowing she wasn't interested; Sera turned it around until they were both admiring the ass of one of the barmaids working that night. And I knew: I needed them both, but together.

Sera had to be first. I wanted her to respond in a certain way when I presented her to Bull, and it would take some training of the petite elf. Not that the training wasn't going to be fun, of course. Breaking someone to my will was always fun.

So I found myself asking her to come up to my room one night, telling her there was something I needed to show her. Her innate fear of magic meant she had no idea what was happening to her as I petrified her in place in the middle of my room. I quickly stripped her of her clothes with the help of my sharp dagger, finally confirming what I'd guessed: her body was perfect. Her tits sprang free from their confines, actually somewhat swollen from the tight breastband she'd been wearing. They were mouth-watering. She was the smallest of the current lovers I dallied with at Skyhold, her waist narrow enough I could almost wrap my large Qunari hands around it completely. I'd confirmed with Solas that elves, despite their diminutive size, could take a Qunari cock just as a human could, albeit with more pain.

Sera, paralyzed, was furious but also frightened, and her emotions were so strong I could almost taste them. I reached down to surround her tits with my hands, enjoying the soft weight of them in my palms, as I explained that while she didn't have to like sex with me – in fact, it was actually better if she hated it, honestly – she would be forced to have it, often. I planned to make her my fuck toy, and she might as well get used to the concept.

I used the rest of the time she was held immobile to get inside her head, taking control with my magic, so despite the rage and hate radiating off of her, she stood still and waited for my commands once the spell wore off. I started by asking questions: she admitted, reluctantly, that she'd never had sex with a man, never had more than a single finger inserted into her pussy. She found the concept disgusting, actually; I was excited at the thought of taking her virginity.

Forcing her to her knees, I taught her how to tit-fuck. Her tits were just barely big enough. I made her press them together while I thrust in the valley between; I reached down to pinch and tweak her nipples during it, and a wave of revulsion went through her at the sensation. I smirked.

Next I forced her to lay down, legs spread, knees up, while I examined her pussy for myself. She actually had a small, non-obstructing, intact hymen. She hissed in pain when I pressed gently against it, so I did it again. A plan began to form.

I changed her angle on the bed, head now hanging off the edge; figuring what I was going to do, she began cursing until I threatened to silence her. As I approached the bed, naked, my hard cock jutting proudly from my groin, she switched instead to begging. Ignoring her, I stepped close, rubbing my leaking cock against her cheeks, her eyelids, even her nose before presenting the head to her mouth.

She tried to defy me, but had no chance; she found herself, totally against her will, opening her lips and letting me in. I pressed deep right away, flirting with her gag reflex, enjoying it as she coughed and struggled vainly. I did not teach her how to accommodate me, fucking into her resisting throat until she finally figured out the trick on her own. I fucked harder and faster, enjoying her spasming throat, so horny from the mental images of what I was going to do to her that I couldn't resist.

When I came, I shot some of it in her mouth, but the rest I used to coat her neck and her tits. I made her sit up and smear the cum around a bit on herself, forcing her to pinch and tease her own cum-covered nipples, before lifting her tits to her mouth, extending her tongue and trying to lap the cum off her own skin.

Then I made her gather the remaining cum, scraping it together, before transferring it to her pussy, using it as lubrication on her clit. I forced her to kneel, knees apart, pelvis and tits thrust forward, and play with herself, massaging my seed into her skin. I kept her at it until she shuddered in a horrified orgasm, her cream mixing with my spend on her fingers.

I retrieved some items I'd had made from a drawer in my desk, approaching the bed and showing them off. They were small gold lumps, and at first she didn't understand what they were for. I spiked some arousal through her, pinching one nipple softly and rolling it between my fingers until it was rock hard, before grabbing the small gold lump and clamping onto her erect nipple. I tightened it until she screamed, then quickly repeated the process on the other side. When I was done, I hung small weights with bells on them, which pulled on her nipples and made delightful tinkling sounds every time she moved. I told her I intended to pierce her, eventually – but not yet. I had plans for her tits first.

Pressing her back to the bed, I did, however, pierce her clit. Her cries made me so hard I could have hammered nails with my cock as I forced first the needle, and then a thick metal ring through the substance of her clit horizontally. I healed it in place and then played with it for a while, mixing pain with pleasure until she came all over my hands, swearing with shame and humiliation.

I decided it was time to determine if her tiny, elfy pussy could accommodate my large Qunari cock. I wasn't going to tie with her – I had plans for the first time for that, too – but I simply couldn't wait any more to smash through that hymen. I lifted her legs, putting her feet on my shoulders and shoving her knees up towards her chest, opening her pussy as wide as it would go. Lining my cock up in front of her tiny opening, it looked like there was no way it would fit; it excited me, and I needed a moment to get my excitement under control. Sera was begging me not to fuck her, whimpering in abject fear, as I rubbed my cockhead through the cream that had trickled out of her opening. With a deep breath, I thrust forward.

I felt it the moment my cock tore her hymen; she did too, if the scream was anything to go by. I lodged the head in her narrow canal, allowing her pained spasms to caress my cock, pressing deeper between each contraction. Her screaming picked up once I had a couple inches in, and kept on as I thrust deeper and deeper until I hit her cervix. Her walls compressed me almost painfully; almost was an understatement for her, based on her writhing and crying as I got further and further inside. I stopped, pressed against her cervix, looking down where our bodies joined. I had three more inches to go before the edge of my knot.

I grinned at Sera. "Solas assures me that pussies can stretch." I gave a little thrust, cause her to scream. "Don't worry. It's only another three inches."

Her cry didn't sound at all reassured.

I changed my angle, pressing behind her cervix, much to her displeasure; I pressed her legs harder to her chest, gripped her hips hard, and shoved my massive cock further into her depths. Her squeal was musical; I looked down to see two inches left. Two more massive thrusts finally had my knot bumping against her pussy lips, and the squealing and screaming had degenerated to long, drawn-out wails punctuated by sobbing breaths.

I began fucking her pussy for real, then, withdrawing most of the way and slamming back in, my length straining against the depth of her pussy, the shaft grinding against her torn maidenhead with each stroke. She began begging me to stop, or perhaps to finish, her tear-soaked face lined with pain. I could feel her helplessness, her fear, and it was so delicious, so nothing like the confident, cocky front Sera put on, I groaned in pure, unadulterated lust, and allowed my hips to jackhammer her pussy relentlessly as I came. It was easily the best orgasm I'd ever had without my knot being tied.

Dizzy from pleasure, I allowed myself to slump forward onto the petite elf, keeping my cock pressed inside her, enjoying the squeezing around my girth. When I caught my breath, I pushed up onto my knees, slowly withdrawing, a river of come spilling out of her behind my retreating cock. There was a small amount of blood, less than I pictured, honestly.

I scooped the spend out of her soggy cunt, depositing it in her mouth, making her suck and lick it off my fingers, and then retrieved one of the pieces of her ripped clothing and roughly wiped away the rest of the mess while she shuddered in pain and humiliation. I examined her little pussy, both visually and magically, finding her ruined maidenhead in the swollen, angry cunt. I pressed my finger into the tear, enjoying how she tensed and hissed at the pain.

Using my fingers, I gently lined the two halves of the torn tissue up and applied some healing magic, repairing the breach. I watched the skin close, the bleeding stop, but then applied more magic to the area. I concentrated on the entire hymenal ring, thickening it, growing it, reinforcing it until it was a thick, circumferential ring that left only a tiny opening to her little pussy. I healed the pussy, too, helping it contract down to its original size, undoing the stretching it had done with my cock inside.

And then, her pussy more than healed, I redoubled my effort, pouring even more magic into her anatomy. I'd never done something like this before, but it was almost like healing, a little like enchanting, used her blood and mine swirling together in a tiny maelstrom, and then it was done. I checked, and rechecked, the magic; it would have to be renewed periodically, but for now it would do.

I grinned at the pretty elf, stroking her tits and her mound before pressing my finger to her now truly tiny opening. "And you thought it hurt before," I whispered, pushing up against the thick ring of tissue that now obstructed her canal. She squirmed and whined as I pressed against it, but then I lined my finger up with the tiny opening and forced it through, ripping through the tissue again.

She screeched, like she had when I'd first breached her cunt with my cock, though louder, and I grinned as I fucked my finger ruthlessly into her, tearing and ripping at her new, improved maidenhead. And then I withdrew my finger, and watched it heal, the jagged rip in her hymen repairing itself in front of my eyes. And then I did it again, ripping through a third time, with the same results.

She was a permanent virgin. I'd given her the world's thickest hymen, and made it self-repairing. Every time she fucked, it would hurt like the first time.

I played with it some more with my fingers before, almost quivering with arousal, I forced her onto her knees, ass in the air, face pressed into the bed, and fucked her again, long and hard, from behind. I pulled out completely a number of times during the fuck, breaching her again and again. I came helplessly into her depths, holding her to me and squeezing her tits as my desperate arousal waned.

I made her sleep with me, fucking her a couple of times in the night, still enthralled with my new self-healing toy, before planning my next stage the following night. I allowed a messenger to imply to the Iron Bull that I had changed my mind about 'riding the bull', and could he please meet me in my rooms after supper – ensuring that the messenger forgot, afterwards, of course.

When the massive Tal Vashoth mercenary arrived, after having him take off his clothes with almost no provocation, I asked him to sit in a chair I'd placed facing my bed, only a foot from the end, telling him we needed to talk. And when he did, I paralyzed him in place before sitting on the bed in front of him, our knees touching.

"I'm sorry about this," I told him, "but I don't take cock. My ass is my own. But I still want you, just differently." I felt a brief spike of outrage flow through him. "Oh, not like that. Well, maybe like that – we'll see, I suppose, how I feel about that later – but I have something different in mind."

At that, I summoned in Sera, who'd yet to leave my chambers after entering the night before. She was nude, her tits swinging slightly as she walked, her clit ring visible as a reflection of the torchlight off the metal. I'd taken the nipple clamps off earlier, enjoying her tears as the blood rushed back into the tips of the little buds, and her nipples were pink and swollen and looked delicious. I felt Bull's arousal, looking at the beautiful vision standing before him, but also his confusion as I made Sera stand in front of me and I reached around to grip her tits.

"We're going to share her," I explained, squeezing Sera's nipple until she let out a gasp. "And it's going to be so good. Isn't it, pet?"

Tears streaked down her cheeks as she slowly, against her will, nodded. I allowed her to use her voice for a bare second, listening to her beg Bull for help, telling him she didn't want this, that I had forced her and hurt her, before stopping her again. "Now, now, that isn't nice," I scolded her. "I think you should make it up to Bull here. Why don't you show him your appreciation for his presence ... maybe demonstrate that thing I taught you with your tits?"

I pushed her towards him, and she stumbled forward a step until she stood between his knees. She sank down, an errant tear still flowing, and wrapped her tits around the length of his large, Qunari cock. I really looked at him for the first time as she did so; his cock was very slightly larger than mine, with an enormous knot and a slight dorsal bend. It had been semi-erect, as it lay against his thigh – a rather permanent state for Qunari who didn't allow themselves to tie with their partners – but as Sera lifted it and tucked it into her cleavage, tilting her head down to lick at the crown, it hardened fully. I could feel his reluctance – whatever Bull was, he wasn't a rapist – but the hot mouth and tight valley between the elf's tits was too pleasurable to deny. I could feel his shame as I crowed out my glee.

After a couple of minutes, I pulled her off of his cock by the simple expedient of grabbing a handful of hair and yanking; she scrambled to her feet with a whine. I stripped myself down, allowing Bull to get an eyeful of my own, straining erection, before moving to the bed and laying down on my side, my legs hanging off the edge a bit, one foot on one of Bull's knees. I made Sera lie on her back in front of me so that her lower legs dangled over the edge.

I started by stroking my hand over her luscious tits, squeezing and kneading the soft tissue. "Doesn't she have the most fantastic tits, Bull?" I asked rhetorically. "Not as good as Morrigan's, I suppose, but for an elf they're really quite fantastic. I doubt I'll ever understand why she kept them bound under her armour. Keeping these tits to herself should be a crime, don't you think?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.