Inquisition Blood Magic - Cover

Inquisition Blood Magic

Copyright© 2015 by DarkOne

Chapter 4: Leliana, Morrigan, and Vivienne

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Leliana, Morrigan, and Vivienne - The Inquisitor is a Qunari blood mage with more than a passing interest in testing the charms of his allies and inner circle - whether they're willing or not. Based on the video game Dragon Age Inquisition.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   High Fantasy   Fan Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Needles   Caution   Prostitution  

I was surprised one afternoon to be approached by Morrigan, the former arcane advisor to the Empress of Orlais. What surprised me the most, however, was the subject she wished to broach with me.

"Unless I am mistaken, you are a blood mage, are you not?"

Anxious about where this was leading, I answered cautiously, "And if I was? Would that be a problem?"

"No, no, I am no Circle-trained sheep who bleats in horror at the concept of blood magic. 'Tis a tool, nothing else. And like all tools, it can be used for good and for ill. Actually, I have a proposition for you to consider."

"Oh?" I was intrigued; what could she be wanting from me? "I'm listening."

"You are not the first blood mage in my acquaintance," she began, "and if I guess correctly, not the first to use blood magic for sexual gratification from your friends and companions."

I was shocked, to say the least. "You ... how did you... ?"

"How did I know?" I nodded, and she smirked. "As I said, you are not the first such I have met. I travelled for a time with a blood mage a decade ago. I recognise the signs. I was one of the companions he ... used," she faltered slightly on the last word, as though ashamed.

"Interesting information, but I have to ask: where are you going with this questioning?"

"I am here to offer myself to you, to use as you see fit, if you will agree to my terms."

I smirked. "And what's to stop me from just using you anyway, without your agreement?"

"You will find my defenses against blood magic are superior to those you have enthralled so far. You may be able to use me, but the moment I am out of reach of your influence, I would come to myself and know what you had done. At worst, I could work against you when you weren't watching me. At best, I could leave and you would lose me as a thrall."

"And why would you be willing to offer yourself to me, then? Why not defend yourself, or leave before I could try?"

"There are many answers to that question, that obvious being that you have the anchor, and are therefore critical to saving the world from the Breach. If I wish for this world to survive, I must offer what knowledge and help I can to your cause."

"And the not-obvious reason?"

"Because, as I have said, there are conditions to my compliance; there is something I wish from you in return."

"And that is?"

"A bit of a long story. You see, as I have said, a decade ago, for a time, I was held as a thrall by a blood mage, one of many used for sexual satisfaction. Even then, I had a better-than-average defense against blood magic. Without understanding what he did, or how, he used two things to control me successfully despite my defenses: the first was managing a spell, before I was aware of his intentions, that prevented me from achieving pleasure, of any sort, unless I was being used sexually by him or one other. I am incapable of enjoying an excellent meal, or a beautiful sunset, nevermind sex, unless currently providing him with sexual pleasure. I find this ... distressing. At first I had felt that I could live without, but I find with time, living life without pleasure becomes less and less worth living. So my first condition would be that you reverse the command. You can ensure I feel no sexual pleasure unless currently being used by you if you wish, but I would ask that you find a way to restore the other pleasures in life."

"And the second?"

"The other way this blood mage manipulated me was to effect my impregnation. I have a son. The blood mage is not the father, but never-the-less he holds my son – I was unable to take him with me when I finally escaped. I have not seen the boy since he was less than a year old. I would ask that you aid me in reuniting me with my child, and promise that he will not be enthralled or used sexually by you or anyone else here."

I assured her I had no sexual interest in children, to her relief. "And where is the boy now?"

"In Denerim. He is being raised by another of the blood mage's thralls, inside the Palace in Denerim. He is the ward of the King of Ferelden."

I looked at her speculatively. "And what makes you think that your compliance as a sex toy is worth enough to me that I would go to that sort of trouble? You're asking me to risk an incident with the Ferelden Crown that could destabilize my alliance, not to mention the time it would require in my busy schedule to find a way to undo your previous commands. What do I get out of the deal?"

"I have a number of valuable talents you would find useful," she replied coyly, sticking her chest out and licking her lips suggestively. "In addition to which, I offer you information you would otherwise not even have known to ask for. For example, did you know that Leliana was also a thrall of the same blood mage? I can offer you information to allow you to gain extensive insight and maximize the pleasure you could receive from enthralling her. I also know much about Madame de Fer, who I happen to know you disagree with regularly, and can give you details that would allow you to more easily control her for now and in the future. Or break her, if that was your wish. I would offer you full use of my body, in any way you wished, as well as the information gleaned from a decade of careful scheming and planning. All you have to do is break my previous enthrallment and get me my son."

I thought about it for a few moments. "I will consider your offer. I must confer with my council about the difficulty of obtaining the boy from the Fereldans, and perhaps with Solas about breaking blood magic commands, before agreeing."

"Allow me to give you a brief demonstration of what you will gain, then," she offered. I smirked and threw a quick veil over us as she loosened the ties holding what passed for a shirt in place, baring her tits which were luscious and round. She knelt in front of me on a low bench in the garden where we stood, not knowing she was invisible to anyone passing by, and unlaced the front of my trousers. My cock had been somewhat hard during the entire conversation, but had begun to harden into a proper erection when she exposed her tits in public. Without a second look, she tugged me closer and wrapped her generous, gorgeous tits around the length of my cock.

Tilting her head down, she opened her mouth and engulfed the head of my cock, which protruded from her cleavage like a giant mushroom, licking and sucking with abandon. She proceeded to give me the best tit-fuck of my life, coating her cleavage with conjured grease, squeezing my knot in the tight valley between her breasts, and lavishing the head of my cock with constant oral attention.

It was almost as good as tying my knot into the ass of an anal virgin. My head fell back, my eyes rolling back in my head, and all I could do was hold on to her shoulders and survive the ride as she took me to my peak in record time, and then swallowed the cum I spurted as though it was the tastiest of cream. I'd never have guessed she was incapable of pleasure from the way she moaned and sucked as though her very life depended on it.

Afterwards I left her there, my mind fogged with lust and possibilities. I approached Josephine and asked her to look into Morrigan's child, Arthur, who lived in the Palace, and find out what concessions it would take to secure him for our cause, and then I sought out Solas. He assured me that a blood mage could easily over-ride any lasting commands left in place by a previous 'master', and searched his private stash of books in the library until he found one explaining the basics of recognizing the touch of another blood mage on the mind of a victim and undoing their work.

I confirmed at least some of her story with my spymaster, who I enthralled only enough that I could ensure she wouldn't remember answering the questions. She wasn't as aware of the details of her mind-control as Morrigan though she admitted she hadn't been able to experience pleasure since she'd left Ferelden, but otherwise confirmed that she and Morrigan both had been used unwillingly for sex by the Hero of Ferelden and his lover, Alistair, the King of Ferelden.

I spent the next few days dreaming of ways to take advantage of Morrigan's offer, before getting confirmation from Josephine that getting our hands on Morrigan's child wouldn't be too difficult. He was, apparently, a normal child from all appearances (it sounded like they had expected him to be extraordinary, in some way), and his guardians had gone on to have children of their own, leaving him as an unwanted extra. The Hero of Ferelden was missing, as we had known, and King Alistair was more than happy to send the child to us in exchange for the promise of more favorable trade negotiations when next our ambassador to Ferelden had to barter with the King.

I didn't tell Morrigan the news immediately, wanting to set a few events in motion before she expected my call; I planned and thought and thought and planned for several days before speaking to Leliana and then Morrigan both.

"This will be a competition," I explained to Morrigan. "Whoever wins will be rewarded – and will be the dominant, between yourselves at least. It won't stay that way forever, but there will be a definite advantage, at first. I want you to wrap Leliana up for me to abuse, bring her to me incapacitated. If you do, you will be allowed to assist me in using her. If you lose, however ... well, it will be she who is dominant, and I'll remind you I've yet to remove your block against pleasure. It won't be pleasant for you."

I gave the same speech to Leliana, seeing the same expression in response: smugness and the joy of competition all rolled into thoughtful, evil planning. And then I sat back and waited.

Within two days, I walked in to find a naked, bound, furious Leliana kneeling on my bed, her ass in the air, a collar tied to the headboard, the handle of a whip stuffed in her pussy with the business end protruding like some sort of obscene tail. She had a ring gag in her mouth, and a piercing kit with several rings lay open between her widely spread legs.

I walked around my prize in amusement, aroused; Morrigan emerged from the shadows to stand at my side as I admired the artistry of her placement. I glanced up to see Morrigan, wearing only a lacy, barely-there piece of lingerie, with an unfortunate bruise darkening one side of her face. "She struggled, I take it?"

Morrigan nodded in confirmation, and gasped as I grasped her chin in my hand, running a finger down the bruise painfully. I wasn't much of a healer, but I managed to make the bruise recede enough that her eye was no longer swollen shut, and the bruise was less puffy and obvious, no longer completely marring her pretty face. While I held her, I searched her mind with my magic for the signs of previous enthrallment, as per Solas' textbook. I found the block in her pleasure pathways, and probed at it gently, triggering a body-wide shudder from the beautiful witch. Her eyes opened wide. "Is it done?"

I shook my head, concentrated some more, and then released the block, quickly placing my own that affected only sexual pleasure, not normal everyday life. And then I sent a soft jolt of lightning through her perfect, round tit, giving her pleasure for the first time in a decade.

She cried out, and trembling like a leaf, fell to the ground, spasming in orgasm. I watched with amusement as the first pleasure, mild as it was, overloaded her mind and sent her spinning. I sent a second bolt to the other breast, prolonging her already intense orgasm, and as she moaned and writhed helplessly, she finally blacked out.

Leliana, tears streaming down her face, drool trickling out of her wide open mouth, looked to me hopefully. I left Morrigan slumped on my expensive carpet and approached the woman kneeling on my bed. I stroked her face, looking into her striking blue eyes. "Not right now, pet," I explained. "To the victor go the spoils. If you had won, that would be you." I gestured to the limp form on my floor. "But for now, I will use you how I see fit, without removing your block. I can't wait to hear you scream, my dear."

Her tears began streaking down her face more quickly, and she averted her eyes from my gleeful face. I began stroking her luscious body, strangely aroused by the lack of response even to the most pleasurable nipple stimulation I knew how to provide. I probed her pussy with one thick finger, feeling around where the whip penetrated her, and to my surprise I found it slick with her desire; apparently the block could stop her perceiving the pleasure, but it didn't stop her body from responding to it.

I pulled the beautiful redhead down to lay on her back, head hanging off the edge, leaving the whip and her bindings in place, which must have been uncomfortable. Too aroused for finesse, for waiting any longer, I slipped my cock into her mouth through the large ring placed there. No doubt about it, it was rape, and I hadn't used my magic yet to fog her mind or make her want this, so I would have been at risk of being bitten, I was sure. I made a mental note to reward Morrigan later for the forethought of the ring gag. I held the bard's head steady and began forcefully face-fucking the Inquisition's spymaster. The ring limited the depth of penetration, so I only just reached the back of her throat making her gag, but I enjoyed sliding in and out at that depth and watching her twitch in discomfort.

Morrigan had climbed to her feet while I violated the bard, and she came to stand behind me, breasts pressing against my back, her hands stroking my sides and stomach, her hips encouraging me to thrust even harder. I finally came, shooting my cum into Leliana's throat and the back of her mouth, pulling the ring gag out as I withdrew my still-erect cock. She opened her mouth to say something – to beg, I assumed – and I put my finger over her lips in a shushing gesture. "Don't talk, my pet. Nothing you say will change your fate tonight, and I will punish you for every word you utter."

She made eye contact with me and nodded, seeming to understand my seriousness. I helped her roll to her side, taking the pressure of her weight off her hands, lifting her head onto the bed, and turned to Morrigan, who began rubbing against me like a cat.

"You have an idea of what we should do next, my witch?"

The raven-haired beauty smirked and nodded. She turned to the bard, quickly undoing her ropes before binding her again, spread-eagled on her back on the bed. Morrigan moved the piercing kit, then crawled over the bard, straddling her hips, their breasts pressed together, Morrigan's ass in the air. "Fuck me," she requested. "Fuck my pussy, make me come over and over while she can see my pleasure. Tie with me and fill me with your cum."

How could I turn down that invitation? I climbed on the bed, my knees between Leliana's widespread thighs, the whip still sticking out obscenely. I pressed my cock against Morrigan's sodden snatch, the slick from her earlier orgasms easing my entry. She was deliciously tight, and I groaned in appreciation as her hole swallowed my length. I'd never fucked anyone, to my knowledge, that had given birth to a child; it didn't seem to have caused her any problems, or perhaps she'd exercised those muscles to return their former tightness. Either way, it was heavenly as I began fucking her sheath with abandon.

My rough thrusts ground Morrigan's tits against Leliana's, and she moaned and shuddered at the combination of sensations. I could feel her pressing her pelvis down against Leliana as I withdrew, I presumed rubbing her clit on the helpless woman's mound. After a dozen thrusts she shouted out and came, but I was nowhere near finished. I kept pounding into her, and her cries became feral as I picked up the pace. As she'd requested, I fucked her until she'd screamed into orgasm half a dozen times, begging me to stop by the end. Instead, I lined up my cock with her cervix, and with one massive thrust, penetrated her womb with the tip of my cock and buried my knot in her pussy. She screamed in pain until I reached around and jolted her nipples with the lightning I'd used before. Close as they were, it also zapped Leliana's tits painfully, while Morrigan screamed in orgasm yet again.

When I finally withdrew, Morrigan quickly closed her legs, trapping my cum in her cunt. I sent a healing wave to repair her ruined cervix, and she shot me a grateful look. She climbed off the bed and rummaged in a sack she'd obviously brought with her, handing me a stamina potion; I pulled the cork out with my teeth and drank deeply, feeling my erection return.

I turned back to the bed to see Morrigan adjusting Leliana's bindings once again, bringing her knees up and out, exposing the inviting valley of her thighs to my gaze. She withdrew the whip from the bard's pussy, setting it instead by her head, and pulling the piercing kit closer to the head of the bed as well. With a gesture, she invited me to climb on the bed and fuck the spymaster's pussy; I did as asked, spearing myself into her depths as she squealed in pain, kneeling between her outspread thighs.

Then Morrigan climbed on the bed, straddling Leliana's head, grinding her dripping pussy down on the bard's open mouth. I knew there would be a veritable river of cum streaming out of the witch's cunt, and she and I exchanged amused smirks until her eyes went foggy with pleasure and her hips twitched helplessly in another orgasm.

I concentrated on my own pleasure as I thrust into Leliana's tight pussy for a while as Morrigan rode out her climax on the bard's face; when she was finished, I looked up to see her holding the piercing kit suggestively. I grinned; piercings were fun. Morrigan suggested that I tie my knot into Leli first so there'd be less movement, so gripping the bard's hips, I lined myself up and forced my way through her cervix, burying my knot inside her. Even with Morrigan's pussy muffling it, I could hear the scream echo through the room.

Morrigan summoned some frost, using it to tease Leliana's nipples to stiffness, then proceeded to force the piercing needle through each tit, below the nipple altogether. When the rings were placed, they forced the nipple tissue out away from the breast, jutting them out proudly. The rings were larger than those I'd used on Josephine. I'd never seen a piercing place like that.

Morrigan, sensing my confusion, explained that the placement allowed unfettered access to grope, fondle, or torture the nipples as normal, but they also prevented the nipples from relaxing. They would stay erect all the time, as long as the rings remained in place. They would cause equal pain, from prolonged engorgement, and pleasure, from forced arousal, that could not be avoided. The nipples would be even that much more sensitive, and lightning sent arcing through the metal ring would be both far more arousing, and far more painful, than a normal nipple ring.

I healed the rings in place, and then when Morrigan climbed off Leliana's face, I played with the bard's new jewelry as the last of my orgasm spent itself. Currently unable to feel pleasure, I listened to Leliana groan and scream as I tugged and twisted the rings cruelly while Morrigan watched, a smug smile on her face.

Exhausted after two knot orgasms in a row, I collapsed down onto Leliana, earning a groan as my weight settled on her, and a screech as my chest rubbed against her nipples. I healed her cervix as an afterthought. Morrigan offered me another stamina potion, which I drank greedily.

My energy level restored, I sat back up on my knees, looking to Morrigan again as she clearly had a plan. The witch leaned in and whispered something to the bard, tugging hard on one nipple ring when the response wasn't fast enough; finally, the bard nodded reluctantly. Morrigan untied Leliana, and then ushered me to recline on my bed, propped up on pillows so I wasn't lying completely flat. She had the bard, stiff from being bound for so long, climb up to straddle my hips, facing away from me. Leliana lifted up, dipping my cock in her slick cunt briefly, and then hesitated. Morrigan, making a face, wrenched on one of the nipple rings, and the bard reluctantly slid off my cock again.

She repositioned herself, and my eyes widened as I realized what was happening: Morrigan was going to force her to fuck her own ass with my cock. Not objecting at all, I held my cock pointing up at the right angle as the bard pressed her tiny brown star to my broad cockhead. She took a deep breath, then plunged down, dragging a groan from my mouth and a scream from her own as she captured my entire length in one, hard, thrust.

She fucked herself for a while as I watched, enthralled, as my cock disappeared and reappeared from her tight orifice, until I was close to orgasm. Sensing my increasing tension, Leliana held her breath, and on the next thrust, forced herself down even harder, ramming my engorged knot into her tight ass before I was quite ready.

The tightness was delightful, but I knew I'd need more friction before I could cum. Before I could open my mouth to complain, however, Morrigan silenced me with an evil smirk. She pushed on the bard's shoulders, making her lay back against my chest, lifting her legs so they were up in front of her and spread wide. My grin widened in understanding again as the witch pulled out the piercing kit.

Frost quickly brought Leliana's clit to full erection, and Morrigan inspected her clitoris briefly before choosing a long, thick metal bar. I watched as she drove a wide needle through the hood of Leliana's small clit, apparently having decided that the clitoris itself wasn't large enough to pierce directly. Leliana screamed as the needle was shoved through, her ass squeezing around my cock enticingly. Then the witch threaded the bar through the hole. The bar sat vertically, and the ornate, metal end rested right over the rogue's clit. I healed it in place without thinking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.