Dog Mom - Cover

Dog Mom

Copyright© 2015 by Rich Humus

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A slight departure for me, inspired by an interesting decal on a mini-van. Don't read if you're PETA-oriented. Or, maybe, do.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Facial   Oral Sex   Caution   Porn Theatre  

"Hon, do you have a show tonight?" I heard my husband Ed ask from the dining room.

"Hold on, let me check my schedule." I responded. I put down the dish towel and, digging out the iPad, swiped it awake and checked my bookings.

"Um, yeah. 9 o'clock at the Moose hall. 'Till 12."

"With?"

Another swipe and a tap.

"Brutus ... and Hector."

"Well ... shit ... I was hoping for some ... you know..." he said somewhat plaintively.

"Sorry, babe. But this was booked a month ago. And they've already paid." I answered, finishing up the dishes from tonight, and, blowing a wisp of hair up out of my eyes, I walked over to the dining room where Ed was sitting rather morosely in his chair.

"C'mon, let's go put a porno on, and I'll give you a blow job. How's that?" I questioned, putting my hands on his shoulders and leaning down to rub my boobs across the back of his neck. I reached down over his chest and tweaked his nipples. He has a nice chest. Firm, not hairy, trim, not muscled like a 19 year old stud, but not fat and flabby either. He was my Ed, all 40 years and 190 pounds of him.

He brightened up almost immediately. "Hell yeah! That's more like it, sweetie. Tell you what, let me go up and take a shower, and I'll see you upstairs in a few minutes. OK?"

I murmured my assent, and watched him get up and head over to the stairs and upstairs to our bedroom. "I'll just check on the guys, and be right up." I said. I crossed over to the living room behind him, and headed to the sliding glass door to our back yard area. The sun was setting into the mountains west of us in a glorious blaze of reds and yellows and I could smell the fresh mown grass out back. I had always loved that aroma, even as a little girl down south. Our gardener/handyman, Albert, was just putting the mower away in the shed in the back corner of the yard. He was a godsend. Smart as a whip, very skilled in the arts and sciences of keeping a house like ours well maintained and running like a Swiss watch. It took a lot - the gardening, the lawn, the front landscaping, the three koi ponds, and the kennel. Oh, the kennel. That alone was almost a full time job. We have eight dogs. And they all get treated like kings, let me tell you.

I stepped out and crossed the patio over to the entrance to the kennel area. It's a long, fenced area about 90 feet long by 30 feet, with a walkway down between the pens. Each pen has a large, heated and cooled dog house where my guys can relax out of the weather if they want, and a common area where they can go play, wrestle with each other, or whatever they want. They also have access to the yard, when they want, to run around and get their exercise. And that's not even counting the exercise they each get when Albert takes them out, individually, for their runs.

I walked down to Brutus' pen. He was fourth on the left. I clanged on the gate, and the big lug came bounding out of the doghouse, yapping excitedly. He ran up to the gate and pushed his snout through an opening, tongue lolling out. I reached to give him a scratch on his long nose and nuzzle him.

"Hey baby, how's my big puppy doin' tonight? All rested up from yesterday? ... yeah, I know, you were worked pretty hard. But I know you can handle it, can't you?" I scratched him behind the ears, and he sat, big brown eyes looking at me with quiet anticipation. I glanced down and noticed his equipment.

"Oh, my, you're ready already!" I gasped in mock horror. About five inches of his wet, red penis had already protruded out from his sheath, and a large drop of pre-ejaculate hung on the chiseled tip. He must have smelled my own arousal.

"Well, just you calm down a little bit. You and Hector and Mommy are going out tonight, and I promise we'll have a lot of fun, ok?" I grinned at him, standing up and smoothing down my skirt. He more or less growl/barked at me as if to approve. I swear, sometimes I think my guys are actually trying to talk to me. I wonder what they'd say if they could?

I pinched a hard nipple through my tee-shirt top and crossed the aisle to Hector's cage. He was already out, tail wagging a mile a minute, tongue hanging out and drool dripping on the grey concrete.

"Hi sweetie! How's my big boy tonight? Ready to go out on a date with Mommy?" I bent to give his nose a light nibble. As I did, I noticed his own canine excitement being manifested by about five inches of penis starting to slide out of his covering. I reached in and let the fingers of one hand lightly caress the angled tip, taking the pre-cum off and rubbing it between my fingers. I brought my hand up to my face and inhaled. God, I love the scent. I licked the tips of my fingers and instantly my own taste buds were on fire with the heat, the tangy, tart, greasy feel and taste of his juice. I half-debated pulling one from him, but then thought I'd better save it for the show. The guys at the lodge paid for a full evening's entertainment, and I didn't want to disappoint them. It'd be bad for business, and I wasn't quite ready to retire and start my social security.

You see, I'm a Dog Mom. It's my business. I put on shows. Dog Shows. But not the kind where they parade the little fur balls around on rhinestone leashes and they dance on their hind legs. The kind where a woman mates with a dog. Or dogs, plural. Sometimes, lots of dogs. But, maybe I'd better start at the beginning, almost a decade ago.


I had a fairly normal upbringing. Two brothers, I was in the middle. Birth wise, I mean, gutter mind. :) Mom and Dad both worked, and we had a pretty nice middle class life. I was a good student, not an ace, but a good B+ in pretty much everything. I did the usual girl stuff, but also palled around with my brothers and their friends, so I've camped out, and ridden dirt bikes, and climbed trees, so it wasn't all petticoats and tea parties. I loved animals, and after much cajoling when I was about 12, I managed to convince mom and dad that I was old enough to have a pet dog. We went through the usual litany of "I'll feed him and walk him and brush him and clean up after him, every day, I promise, oh please please please please please please..." and looked up at Daddy with my big brown eyes and he couldn't resist any more. I think he did it just to shut me up.

We went to the Rescue Shelter, and I picked out a cute brown Shepherd mix that they said was about two years old. He had been dropped off by previous owners who were moving and couldn't take him with them. He and I bonded right away. I took good care of him, and he stayed with me all through junior and senior high. He was very affectionate, and we spent hours running around in the park, chasing Frisbees, splashing in the lake, and enjoying each other's company. I was devastated when he passed, after developing some condition which affected his musculature. He got weaker over a few months in the summer after I graduated from high school, and finally the vet said he'd really need to be put down. It was the most traumatic thing I've ever had to do in my young life. I swore I'd never have another pet, since the sadness of their passing was too hard to take.

And that pledge lasted a few years. I went off to college, graduated, came home, and met Ed while working at my first job. The rest is history. We dated, fucked, and then married. He's ten years older than I am, but it's not a big deal. We're very compatible, as it turned out.

Ed was the first man to take me anally, and while I was not a big fan at the start, after a while I started to enjoy it tremendously, and now I have no problem getting aroused and climaxing from anal intercourse. He's usually pretty good with it, starting slow and getting me really wet and ready. That's the key. I love to be licked and eaten (what woman doesn't!) and Ed's a master at that. Of course, he expects reciprocation most of the time, and I'm proud of my skills in that department. We've trained me to relax my throat muscles and I can take all of Ed's eight full inches into my mouth and throat with ease. He really likes that, and I guess over the years he's pumped my tummy full of a couple of gallons of cum. And that's another one - I love the smell, taste, and feel of semen.

My first few boyfriends used to like to pull out and cum on my tummy or butt when we had sex, and I guess I just conditioned myself into it. Anyway, I enjoy it pretty much anywhere. Oh yeah - that too. Ed loves to give me facials, and I love it too. The feeling of that hot, wet juice hitting me just gets me off. So yeah, I'm a three-hole slut, I guess you'd say. No one would have ever suspected it back then, but I was. I keep myself shaved down there, and I have a very pronounced clitoral hood and ridge. I've never had any trouble having orgasms, I discovered masturbation before I was even a teenager, and I love to cum. Who doesn't? My vaginal lips are about average size, I guess, and Ed says that overall I have a very nice looking pussy. Well, men will say that about pretty much any of them, right? LOL. My boobs are just average, a big B cup or maybe a small C. I'm somewhere between Kate Moss and Dolly Parton lol. In college I had the usual lesbian experiences, and they're OK, but I really like cocks and cum more than slits and pussy juice.

Anyway, Ed used to travel a lot for his job, and after a few months, the loneliness got to me while he was gone. I'd come home from my job, make a small dinner, watch a little TV or something, and then almost cry from the separation. On occasion I'd go out with the girls or something, but it wasn't the same. I wanted domestic bliss. I finally decided that I would break down and get a dog, to keep me company and help while away the time during Ed's long days away. He was reluctant at first, but then saw how much I really wanted companionship, and maybe he figured if I didn't get a puppy or something, I'd end up being unfaithful to him with another man. Oddly, that thought had never occurred to me. Our sex life, when he was home, was astounding. Both Ed and I have high drives, and there's little we haven't adapted into our sexual relationship. It turns out I'm a bit submissive for the right man (and beast, it turns out... :) and we did pretty much anything.

So anyway, we went out the next weekend and came back with a really cute, friendly Ridgeback, who was sleek, black and all male. Oh yeah, he'd never been neutered, and I had to chuckle when, as we were meeting him and petting him at the rescue place, he pushed out a long, red penis that had Ed laughing out loud.

"Look, honey, I think he likes you!" he guffawed, causing me some embarrassment. I quickly shushed him, but I couldn't take my eyes off the dog's equipment. His sheath was smooth and whitish-grey, and the wet red shaft that extended out of it looked raw, and, well, animalistic. His balls were round and full behind him, and I watched with interest as he started dripping, and then actually shooting, small thin jets of cum. He was whining and obviously in some torment but there was not much we could do for him. We moved along to look at some more dogs, but after a few minutes came back to him, after he'd calmed down a bit, and ended up taking him home in the back of our minivan.

We named him Star, and he quickly became part of the family. He was already grown when we adopted him, and had been completely housetrained, so that was good. Our back yard was big enough for him to run around in, and we quickly had it fenced to give him a nice safe area. Once we settled in with him, he adapted to us right away. I walked him every night that I could down to the park a few blocks away, and he was well behaved - never running off the leash or chasing other dogs. He seemed very solicitous of me, and the only time he ever growled was when another male, human or canine would approach me. Until he saw me interact with any other male, he was on guard.

It was about a month after we brought him home with us that our relationship took that fateful turn. Ed was out of town on a sales trip, and I'd come home from a long day at work to relax. All I wanted was to grab something light to eat, and then go up and run a hot bath and soak in it for an hour. We had a nice raised tub that was up off the floor, with a nice wide railing all around on the three sides away from the wall. I lit some candles, dumped in the bubble bath, and ran the tub full as hot as I could stand it. Star came up and lay down in the middle of the rug in the bathroom and promptly went to sleep. I slumped in the tub and let the warmth soak in. It felt marvelous. I soaped up my breasts and couldn't resist playing with the nipples a little bit. I love having my breasts played with. I'm barely a C-cup on my best days, but I have very sensitive nipples and get aroused quite easily when they're licked, sucked, or even bitten. So, like any normal woman in a warm, soapy bath, I soon had one hand on my boobs and one between my legs. I gave myself two nice, soothing orgasms and then lay back until the water cooled so much that I got goosebumps. I sat up and put my feet over the edge of the tub on the rug, and started to dry myself, when I decided that my crotch could use a shave. So I spun around and dunked my legs back in the water, and reached for my razor. 10 minutes later I was smooth as marble once again, and I turned back around. Star had woken up at some point, and was standing there behind me, wagging his tail, and drooling on the carpet. He probably smelled me, between the shaving and the orgasms I was pretty moist and fragrant down there.

"Hey Star, good boy. Look, Mommy's all clean and smooth!" I laughed, leaning back and spreading my legs wide, to open up and show the dog my shaved pussy. I don't know what I was thinking, but Star took that opportunity to bound forward and lay a rough tongue lick from my taint up to my bellybutton, almost. I gasped in shock as the tremor went through me and could not move as he licked again ... and then again. The forbidden thoughts were quickly erased from my brain as I felt his rough, strong tongue against my sensitive skin. I'd been licked by many men in my life, but none of them had a tongue that compared to Star's. Long, strong, and rough. He hit my clit with it and the top of my head blew off. He came in closer and all I could do is lean back and try not to fall into the tub, spread my legs as far as they'd go and let my lovely pooch eat me. God damn, I came like a firecracker, three huge jolts went though me like 120 volts of electricity. Every nerve ending in my body felt like it was on fire and I know that I cried real tears. After a few minutes of earth shattering pleasure, finally, I couldn't stand any more and I was afraid I'd fall back into the tub and drown or something. I pushed Star's head away gently, ignoring the low growl in the back of his throat, and slumped down off the tub onto the floor, exhausted. Star stood over me panting, his head halfway past and over my shoulder.

After a few moments, I more or less came to, and started to move, but Star was adamant. He wouldn't let me move him out of the way. I tried to push his head to the side, but he growled, deep in his gut. I'd never heard him do that. I was mildly scared, he'd never acted that way before. He pushed up closer to me, and that was when I saw it. He was aroused. Erect. Hard. He had a boner. Oh my god, my dog got an erection licking my pussy and now he wanted relief too. About six or seven inches of red, veiny doggie dick hung down off his crotch, dripping with what I was to learn was a smooth, oily pre-cum.

"Oh, you poor doggy ... are you all frustrated by Mommy?" I whispered to him. "Well, Mommy had a couple of very nice cums, I guess it's only fair that Mommy gives you what you need too..." I murmured to myself. I reached down underneath his warm, smooth chest and put my fingers around a non-human penis for the first time in my life. It was warm, hot actually, and quite smooth, but wet. Star whimpered a bit, and I realized that I had grabbed it much too hard. I was used to a human cock. I started masturbating my dog, and he maneuvered around to stand in front of me sideways, panting, his chest heaving while I tried to give him satisfaction and relief. I looked at his cock, fascinated. The tip was angled, and a thin jet of liquid kept shooting out, about every ten seconds. It was getting all over, up my arm, and on the rug and just shooting everywhere. I put my other hand a few inches in front of the tip of his cock and let it shoot into my palm a couple of times. I brought my hand up to my head, inhaling the strong, musky, masculine odor. A naughty thought crossed my mind, as it would anyone's. What harm would it do? No one would see. No one would ever know. Just me and Star. I leaned my head down, extended my tongue, and licked at the small white pool of liquid in my hand.

The second my tongue hit the dog's semen, it electrified my taste buds. Tart, sweet, hot, spicy, metallic, every possible taste seemed to magnify and intensify as my tongue dipped again and again into it. Holy fuck. I swallowed the gamy liquid, cleaning my palm, and then put my hand down again and pumped for a minute or so, getting another hand's full. This time I just noisily slurped it all right out of my hand and let it sit and settle in my mouth. I felt the forbidden liquid seep into every crevice in my mouth, down under my tongue, across my teeth and gums. I licked the front of my upper teeth, spreading the hot brine around. Finally I swallowed, before it could get too diluted with my own saliva. Oh my god, I thought to myself, I just swallowed doggie cum. A shiver ran through me at the thought. You have no idea how nasty I felt. Doggie cum. In my belly. I had to reach down and diddle myself, which of course presented a problem. Star and I were now contorted around so that I was lying on my side next to him, and he stood with his hindquarters at about my waist, and his head up near mine. I continued to jerk him off, but my hand was getting a little dry and I was afraid to hurt the poor guy. His cock seemed much more raw than a human cock. His balls were jumping behind me, and I saw the beginnings of what I later learned was his knot.

So I had my left hand on his cock, and my right hand in my crotch pinching and rubbing my own little clit which was feeling very good. But now he was spraying again. Thoughts danced in my head. You know the cartoons where someone is thinking about something, and there's a little angel on one side of her head, and a little devil on the other side, and they're both trying to talk the person into or not into doing something? That was me. I listened to the angel for a few seconds, but she made no sense. The devil was much more convincing. No one would see. No one would know. The dog certainly wouldn't tell anyone. He deserved it. What harm could it do?

So I gave in to the devilish temptation, and made a move which forever pushed me over the line into luscious depravity and changed Ed's and my life.

I leaned under Spot, opened my mouth, and captured the spitting end of his penis. Immediately his hot, wet streams permeated my taste buds, and he started thrusting harder and harder through my hand and into my mouth. His cock was thin, and not as long as Ed's and after a moment it simply bent down over and into the top of my throat. Holy hell, I was deep throating my dog. I swallowed his offerings over and over, my mouth and throat drowning in his cum. My god, where did it all come from? I had no idea dogs came like that. His thrusts became more and more insistent, and then suddenly he pushed against my hand, nearly knocking it into my face. His cock seemed to swell and it burst open in my mouth, spraying a huge jet of semen right against the back of my throat. I swallowed in desperation, nearly choking, and then he spurted again, just as huge, and I backed my head off and closed off my throat so the sperm would stay in my mouth until I could swallow it again without choking. It was then that I realized that all the clear, mostly colorless liquid he's been spraying before was just pre-cum, lubrication. This was the real deal now. This was liquid puppies. It was thicker, hotter, and had a gamy, raw taste.

We got into a rhythm. He would spurt a huge, hot jet of semen and I would gather it in my mouth for a second, letting the pure sensuality seep into my soul, and then I'd swallow. Then he'd spurt again, and I'd swallow again. We must have done it ten times, at least. It seemed he was a bottomless pit of doggie sperm. I reached back with my left hand and felt his knot and the balls behind it, they felt hot and huge and pulsated in my hand as if they were alive. Well, they were, I guess.

Finally, though, his tanks ran dry, or almost dry. The last few times the eject was weaker, less full. I let three spurts collect in my mouth and swallowed, then pulled my head off his cock, gasping for breath and reeling from the sheer madness of it all. My belly felt warm, as if I'd just swallowed a gallon of hot tea. I let out a very unlady-like burp.

Star seemed to collapse a bit himself, as he unwound himself from me, and went over to the edge of the rug, lay down and started licking his cock as it retreated back into his sheath. I sat up, leaned my head back over the tub rail and looked at the white ceiling. Suddenly, without even touching myself, I had a huge, whole-body orgasm that started in my brain and radiated out into my nipples, my pussy, and my toes. I actually shook like I was being electrocuted, and I think I peed a little. I just sat there, breathing hard, my conscious brain turned off, zoned out. I rubbed my tummy, my legs sticking straight out from me, flat on the floor. After a few minutes, I realized the tiles were cold, and I shakily stood up, reached down to pet Star on the head, and put on my robe. I was still woozy. Oddly, I felt no guilt. What I'd done may have been wrong in the eyes of some, but I didn't see it that way. My dog was not mistreated. He needed sex, he was just doing what millions of generations of evolution had designed him to do. He sensed a female in heat, or aroused, anyway, and responded. It would have been far more abuse to have ignored him when every fiber of his being cried out for him to mate. We both enjoyed our time. There was no risk of pregnancy, no risk of STDs. He wouldn't brag to his buddies. Or would he? I had no idea if dogs could communicate like that. Certainly wouldn't have surprised me, after tonight. But had I been unfaithful to Ed? Not really. There was pretty much no chance that Star and I would run away and leave Ed to start another family. I still wanted Ed to come home and fuck my brains out a few times before he left again.

I went on the computer and started to search out some information on dog sex, and trust me, there's not much real truth out there. Not too many doctoral theses on it, you know? Turns out it's illegal most everywhere, but that's OK since I wasn't planning on sending out announcements. Also turns out there's quite a bit of woman-dog porn out there, most of it pretty bad. The Japanese seem to love it. As do the Brazilians, and eastern Europeans. I did find out that there ARE people who are quite into it, and there ARE resources to find out more. As long as the dog is clean, the health risks to either partner are low, since few bugs can be transmitted from species to species. I'm actually more at risk of picking up a nasty infection or virus from a stranger's sneeze in the elevator than I am from fucking my dog. Who knew?

I slept the sleep of the dead that night, with Star curled up on the bed next to me. He even snored. The next day was Saturday, and I just lazed around the house, waiting for Ed to get home. He was flying in in the morning and would be home by lunch time. I puttered around the house, but couldn't get last night's experience out of my mind. I spent a lot of time petting Star, and he just sat down next to me and let me scratch his ears. Of course, after a while his penis emerged, but I could not figure out why. I was fully clothed, and was not particularly sexually aroused myself. Last night I could understand, I had a damp pussy that had just been worked over by my soapy fingers. But today was different, today I was fully dressed, with panties and a sundress and shoes and everything. Nothing was different, except ... then it struck me. I knew how Star had become aroused again. I was on my period. It had started three days before, and I still had a bit of a flow, with a tampon in. So that was why, and how, Star had gotten all hot and bothered. Now I figured it out.

"Is that it, boy? Is that why you're so excited? Mommy gets her period and you smell her?" I asked the ever-insistent dog. Perhaps now that he'd experienced this strange, hairless bitch, he'd be expecting relief more often. I decided to test my theory. I took him back up to the bathroom with me, and sat with my back to the tub, just like I had last night. I pulled up my sundress, and moved my panties to one side. He instantly nosed into my crotch and gave me a lick. I pulled the tampon out, it was barely pink, so I flushed it, and sat back down. I couldn't resist. I knew it wouldn't take long for Star to get me off, so I pulled off my panties and spread my legs, and he dove right in. Damn, that dog sure loved eating pussy. His tongue went up and down my slit, rasped across my clit, and I was seeing stars in no time. I held his head by the ears and directed him to where it felt the best, but he was pretty much on his own and didn't take direction well. At one point, I leaned back and spread my lips apart, and I swear about three inches of his tongue went right up my cooch. Man did that feel good! I could feel the orgasm building in my toes and working its way up, and by the time it reached my forehead I was sweating and my legs were spasming. I peaked just as his rough tongue flashed across my clit, and I cried out and came, and then I took a deep breath, and I came again. I pinched my nipples and saw a sun explode behind my eyelids, and I drooled out over my own bottom lip as Star chewed on my lower ones.

I got into a frenzy, I couldn't help myself. I reached under him, and laid back, pulling his hindquarters over my face and letting him continue to work on my crotch. We were in a classic "69' position, and I hunched my hips up at him in a frenzy. I bent his lovely red cock down to my lips and started sucking on it, but it was awkward. His angle didn't lend itself to this, like a man's did. He yelped in pain as I tried to swallow him whole, and I realized that that position wouldn't do. I scrambled up from underneath of him, and decided to go for broke. I rested my elbows on the tub rail, spread my feet as wide as I could, braced against the tub step, and stuck my butt up in the air. I hoped he'd get the hint.

He did. I felt him jump up with his paws on my back, and felt the pain of a scratch from his claws. The bloody line almost ended it there, but it only made me hotter for some reason. His hips were thrusting at me at a hundred miles an hour, his cock bouncing off my butt, my pussy lips, and even my ass, but not getting anywhere. He was moving too fast, and didn't know what he was doing. I gasped and reached back underneath of me to try to get him and guide him in. I finally was able to make a guide with my hand and get his rapidly pummeling dick to approach the opening to my pussy. When I felt him start to tap against it I took the opportunity to push back and WHAM! all of sudden he was in me. I felt his hot, thin shaft spear up in to my guts, rubbing over my G-spot. My dog was fucking me. I could hardly breathe with the excitement, and I dipped my head down over the cool tile of the tub and simply let the dog hump away. The feeling was indescribable. A man could never jab as fast as this dog did, and even though his dick wasn't as big as some cocks I'd had, or especially Ed's, the rapid fire movement all up and down my channel was making me feel dick on every nerve ending. It rubbed against my G-spot and his balls smacked up against my clit and I started cumming like there was no tomorrow. I cried out with the pleasure as my lovely dog rammed into me over and over and over for several minutes. His claws were starting to scratch me all over, and I knew I'd have to figure out how to explain my scars to Ed at one point, but I just put that prospect out of my mind. Then I felt him start to cum.

Just like last night, the force and volume of Star's explosion pushed me over the edge again, as I actually felt the hot jets of his sperm splash against my womb in a useless search for an matching egg. I groaned again as I felt him slow and almost stop moving, except for small jolts from his hips as he ejected huge gouts of sperm into me. I felt it start to leak out and drip down my thighs, and I closed my eyes and just crouched there, my dog's bitch, taking his cum deep into my pussy.

"Oh MY GOD!" I suddenly heard, and my heart nearly stopped as I realized that Ed had gotten home early and was witnessing his wife's bestial coupling. I cried out in shame and pain, and tried to push Star away but he was having none of it.

"Help, help me, honey, the dog is killing me, he's got me trapped!" I tried to yell. Star just kept filling me up with doggie cum.

"Don't move!" I heard Ed warn me, and I suddenly froze up, scared and not knowing what was going on. I hung my head in shame, thinking of my husband watching me get fucked by our dog and being repulsed, sickened. Suddenly, I felt him climb into the big tub over me, and crouch down in front of my head. I opened my eyes, only to come face to face with Ed's big, dripping cock, hard as a steel bar. I knew then that Ed was not only not repulsed, but turned on. I opened my mouth automatically, and I soon had one hard cock thrusting in and out of my face, and another one spritzing doggie cum all over my uterus. Their cum met in my tummy, somewhere, I guess, about four minutes later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.