Scratching Mrs. Higgins Itch

by Scarlett Griffin

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Erotic Sex Story: A new widow and a hunger for secret pleasures. Soon she finds release in her ignored until now co-worker who is more than accommodating to her demands.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

Mary Higgins was a widow with no children and scant supply of relatives. She never was one to put much store in foolishness or the frivolous romantic notions of most females her age. She had much appreciated the fact that her deceased spouse, Roscoe Higgins was of the same persuasion and that he seldom used hidden meaning in his conversation. She remembered with fondness his clear as a bell observation, such as,

"Let's to bed, Mary, it is time to pound your fanny!"

He was a "potatoes and meat" lover who pressed her bum into the mattress hard until he had achieved his "tingle" that signaled his success in scratching her itch.

Now that she was available once again for carnal use of the male populace, she was at a loss to understand the new crop of younger men who all seemed to be caught up in the kinky use of female mouths and bums in which to spurt their sticky seeds. Not that she objected to such carryings-on, because it did have a certain sense of dirtiness that appealed to her now that she was no longer a young girl with thoughts of love and fidelity constantly on her mind.

She had been working in the large department store in the middle of the city for several years now and was beginning to realize that she had never really paid any attention to her fellow co-workers while she had her Roscoe to come home to every evening. Now she paused to consider them in the possible role of "tingle partners" without chancing any damage to her reputation as a well-behaved female of limited means. Certain of the employees were not to be trifled with because they were connected in some way with the family that owned the string of stores in several cities of sizable population and adequate culture. It seemed a shame to her because right in her department was young Mister Hamm called "Danny" with affection by both male and female peers. He was the grandson of the originator of the Hamm line of commercial trade and was reputed to be engaged to a beautiful young lady of fortunate lineage up in the Hampshire's.

With her husband long buried, the sexually frustrated Mary was close to tears each time a male with an eligible cock came into close proximity and it just so happened that young Mister Hamm was sharing her counter on a daily basis of late. There were those times when she had to press closely to the shelves to allow him to pass behind her to assist another customer and she could feel his manhood brush lightly along her bum in one direction or another. The effect on her was startling because it often caused her to suffer little tingles of appreciation deep down inside her female parts that she usually only felt when her Roscoe was thrusting with wild abandon on his way to a release of his manly juices. The fantasy of her bent over the counter with young Mister Hamm mounted on her ample hips was so real that she had to squeeze her knees together to keep from wetting her knickers.

Her greatest fear was that someone would discover her hidden hunger for immediate cock insertion and hold her up for ridicule as a nasty piece of work. Still, she was not getting any younger and the prospect of approaching the terrible age of thirty made her somewhat impatient to accommodate a fanny-seeking cock without further delay. The other young women in the firm's cafeteria spent most of their time talking about this boyfriend or that "man with the big you know what" that she was fair flustered when she finished her mid-day break.

Mister Hamm or "Danny" was down on his knees under the counter doing the final inventory of their stock of office supplies and she pretended not to notice him upon her return. She stood directly in front of him with her long skirts brushing against his shoulder and the side of his beautiful head. It didn't take long for the young man to realize he had a young girl's business within inches of his face and he wondered if he should make his presence known by announcing his proximity. Mary reached down with her hand and lifted her skirt to adjust her garter belt which was rubbing into the flesh of her leg with an irritating regularity. Poor Mister Hamm was face to fanny and unable to move in any direction except forward which would cause his mouth to come into direct contact with Mary's greedy cunt. She was so excited that she almost gave herself away by moaning out her appreciation for his hot breath on her slit.

Like magnets with unavoidable movement, his mouth and her slit came into contact with mutual accord and the touch of his lips on her privates made the young widow sigh with frustrated relief. She bent down with mock indignation and asked,

"Whatever are you doing with your face in my privates, Mister Hamm? Not that I mind terribly but I don't want to get into trouble. Please stay where you are because the manager is approaching our display. Excuse me because I must come in closer to the display case to hide any view of your person between my legs."

Of course, it was a complete fabrication, but Mister Hamm was not in a position to judge for himself. He was far too busy trying to breathe as Mary worked her dampened knickers into his face in hopes he might even extend his tongue and give her a good licking. When he did just that, she nearly lost her control and came close to making her water in the poor gentleman's face like some depraved female with no common sense or good behavior normally expected from a decently raised female in today's society.

When Danny pushed the lace-trimmed edge of her knickers to the side and inserted his happy tongue into her flooding slit, Mary leaned forward and rested her elbows on the counter and pretended she was counting the sock display to make certain they all matched and were in proper order. Her orgasm was fast approaching and she lost all sense of caution and proper behavior usually exhibited by young ladies in the employ of such a reputable establishment. The release that she had been silently praying for hit her hard when the impetuous young man inserted his inquisitive finger into her defenseless back door underneath her skirts like her Roscoe used to do when he knew she was ready to let it all go with reckless abandon. The female clerk across the aisle looked at the expression on her face and felt pity because she was certain the poor girl was in much agony from some unknown ailment that sapped her strength and caused her grief.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.